The Starry Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Master & sub enjoy a moonlit encounter.
1.2k words
4.32
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was well lit by the full moon, the mountains were ominous and imposing. His hands roamed over her body and wound into her hair. Ensnaring her great raven mane within the firm grasp of his fist. He turned her around so her back was to his chest, pulling her closer to massive frame. His left hand captured both her wrists and held them tight at the small of her back. She whimpers as the sharp pain travels from her wrists through her body. Releasing her hair, his now free hand touches her on the top of her thigh and begins to travel upward, over her hip and along her ribs. Touching her, feeling her trembling under his touch as his hand engulfs her throat. Squeezing gently, he smiles as she gasps once. Leaning closer to her, his lips brush against her earlobe, whispering to her.

"Are you afraid?"

Nodding as best she can, she is met with another squeeze to her throat.

"Answer me."

"Yes. I am afraid.. " Her voice trails off.

He knows that she is leaving something unsaid, he waits for the rest of her answer.

"I like it." She breaths out. She can feel the thrill of the situation growing within her. Her body responds to his touch of its own volition. He moves his grasps from her throat to her hair and harshly leans her forward over the hood of the car. A small thud as her soft body yields to the hard surface of the hood. The cool of the metal a welcome relief to her heated flesh. Breathing quickly, almost panting she waits for what is to happen next. An exploding slap to her ass sends her into near convulsion. Dull aching from her shoulders reminds her of her still captive wrists, a rush of night's air caresses her now bare bottom. He has flipped her skirt to rest over her back, he rakes his nails upwards over the back of her thighs. Another rolling clap of his hand against the creamy, supple skin of her ass, sending her forward further against the hood of the car. The wetness between her leg grows heavy as her nipples scrape over the metal. He spanks her in quick succession on each cheek, not allowing heat to fade.

"please.. oh please.." She moans. Her lips are dry and her mouth is parched. He trails his hand up the inside of her thigh to be met with dampness. Parting her legs, he touches the center of her being and waits for her. Lifting her hips, she groans and opens her thighs wider for him. He slides a thick finger into the warm petals of her flower, feeling how swollen and wet she is. Crying out in wanton desire and lust for him, her hunger growing. She snaps her hips down. trying to catch him and draw him into her. That earned her a smart slap on her ass.

"You were not permitted to move, now where you?" He hisses into her ear. Shaking her head and almost moved to tears by her need.

"No, Master. Forgive me, Master"

Scratching up the back of her thighs, back to her throbbing cunt. He parts her outer lips and slides just the tip of his finger into her. He can feel her struggle not to move, not to push down and impale herself on his hand. Withdrawing from her, he catches her tingling bud between his finger and his thumb. Pinching it, she jumps and squeals.

He releases her wrists and grabs her hair, his elbow pushing into her back. Keeping her pinned to the car with the weight of his arm as he plunges two fingers into her quivering cunt. Gasping at as the blood rushes back into her limbs and the sudden invasion of her body.

"OHHHHHH" She moans out into the empty night. She stretches her arms over her head and claws at the hood. Slick fingers slide over her pulsing bud sending a current coursing through her, she chews on the lushness of her bottom lip. She begins to the feel the world go away as she starts to float. Another quick, hard pinch to her clit followed by a slap to her ass. The warmth of the spank spreading out from her ass over her body, her juices slowly rolling down her leg from her excitement. She doesn't hear him un zip his pants, the wonderful sting from her scalp consuming her.

He presses the head of his cock against her outer lips, rubbing it back and forth as he whacks her ass yet again. The alabaster flesh turning a lovely shade of pink. She is unable to make a coherent thought as he begins to enter her. The feelings of being filled, stretched.. expanded.. his cock swelling within her.. the constant resounding slap of his hand on her ass. She groans and shudders, her eyes squeeze tight as she strains to hold on. He can tell that she is close to her first climax. He slides all the way into her, pressing his hip against the heat of her ass and waits a moment. He leans over her, covering her with his body and licks at her ear. His voice penetrating through her fog.

"Now, girl. Cum now."

Hearing the command, she cries out. Jerking forward and back, the firm grasp in her hair holding her fast, his hard cock pushed deep inside her. Her pussy clamps down over him, trying to drawing him further in. Her fingernails claw the hood of the car and take paint in little lines. Panting as the first wave crashes down over her, sucking her under in a swirl of color and roaring sound. Before she is able to recover, she lifted from the hood by her hair. Unable to stand, she is helped to her knees facing him. He hand never waivers from her great raven mane. His cock bobs in her face, he guides her closer to it and presses it against her lips. She parts her ruby tiers for him, eagerly gobbling him down her throat.

The sweet and tangy taste of her own juice zings though her mouth. His hand sets the tempo, slow and easy at first. She dances her tongue along the underside of his shaft, savoring the flavor. He pulls her head back, almost all the way off his cock so just the tip rests on her lips. He looks down at the girl. His girl, on her knees before him, his cock in her mouth. What a desirable sight. He grins darkly as he pushes hard and deep into her throat, feeling her gag as she swallows to accommodate him. Her mouth watering and working over his cock. She lifts a hand to cup his balls, gingerly she rolls them in her palm. Easing back one of her fingers to gently stroke at "that" spot behind his sack.

She can feel him jump and thrust forward at the light rubbing. His moans reach her ears, his hand tightens in her hair. His growls rise from his throat as he pumps into her face. His thighs tighten and his jaw clench. He snakes a hand down to an exposed breast and grabs it tightly. His fingers pinch her nipple painfully, sending a current of pleasure cascading down to her clit. He gives her one last squeeze before he arches his back and forces himself further down her throat. His balls contract and he groans as he releases into her mouth. Sucking greedily, she swallows all that he gives her.

He pulls her off him and tosses her backwards onto the hood of the car...