All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 03'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very erotic story

though I'd still divorce the fucking whore, take the kids, her money and leave. Especially after she kisses me then tells me she has just had a mouth full of someone else's cum, sucked from her ass hole no less. He had the right idea when he started smacking her around, he should have carried it further untill she'd not be turning tricks for a while.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Why should Donnie be left out.

He should be doing his own pimping of his whore!! She only works for the bank 3 days a week. That leaves at least 2 or 3 days that Donnie could be making some serious money off his whore for himself. In a couple years, she would have paid off the damn bank and then she could whore all week for Donnie to earn him really serious money. That's the way it should go. Hell he could start his own stimulus plan scheme.

BadPupBadPupover 14 years ago
Quality Smut

If you are looking for straight up debauchery in a story that pushes the envelope in every direction possible, then this is it. Very well written and as dirty as a pig rolling in mud, not to be missed.

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
NICE PIECE OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE, WELL WRITTEN..CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER..

DOES THEY GET THE DAUGHTER INVOLVED?????? MAYBE SOME BDSM

WITH THE SLUT, YOU TOUCHED ON IT SOME WITH THE SPANKINGS.

WHATEVER, JUST KEEP THEM CUMING....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just Great

Cann't wait for the next chapter, what a hot story/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow Just discovered this author

dont leave us too long for the nex installment

spbowlspbowlabout 13 years ago
time for a follow up

its been a year & a half, need a new chapter, how is the family? tara visit the nun with mom? priest? mom still the slut? hubby still feel guilty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's Next?

So now she is going to turn her daughter into a whore as well. There goes that Mother of the Year award. All of you that are crying out for that, I hope you have a daughter and can consider if that is the life for her.

Also, I guess when Donnie goes to church, the priest will lean over and whisper that he really appreciates his whore wife. Surely Donnie must realize that she has no real feelings for him and perhaps even hates him considering the way she loves to see him humiliated.

If Donnie does not get his kids away from her soon, he deserves to be shot.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE ONLY STIMULUS IS THEIR PERVERTED LIBIDOS

and now is on a spillover to the young-uns. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story !

You have a very dirty mind ! I love it ! Being a story .. a work of fiction .. it doesn't matter who does who ..all you naysayers are weird .. why read a sex story if you don't like sex stories ? Hope you continue writing this tale .. it's very good .. very nasty !

jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago
Great series!

Ive read the first 3 chapters and love where it is going. One of the best reads so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Quite probably one of the hottest stories I've ever read. It's becoming increasingly obvious that Daddy (Donnie) wants to fuck his daughter, quite possibly while his wife watches, who can blame her for wanting to witness such a hot scene? Sonya's such an awesome Milf.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 12 years ago
What a Ride!!

Teetering on the edge, like the moment before orgasm crashes over and through you. These are stories with intensity rarely experienced... raw and lascivious, yet elegant in their power and precision. Pulsing, vibrant vistas in which language flows like oozing oils onto the canvas... at once earthy and ethereal. And the dialogue!... oh my God!... Picture perfect from wild wails to wanton whispers. Probably redundant, but 5 stars... chapter after chapter... again and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the stimulus plan slut

this is so damn hot . i love it . i had all the images in my head as i read it .the older nun and priest - brother and sister - brilliant . the story tellingand your ideas , the wantonness , lewdness , dirty talk , blasphemy , so fucking hot . i have to read so much boring' same old same old ' just to find a story like this thats different and imaginative . lets have more of the same . the daughters seduction and transformation , especially more blasphemy and lewdness , involve the old nun and priest but whatevev please give us more , more , more !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alright, I suppose that cliché just had to be in the story at some point. The old priest that is actually a lecherous and randy bastard that would fuck anything he could. And of course the whole church is in on it it seems. Who saw that coming? Oh yeah, everyone did. And of course the Mother Superior is also a slut and into it, and happens to be his sister - because why not add incest to the mix? :)

The line about them liking their partners to be at least 18 - bullshit, that's only so it's allowed to be posted. But we know the reality, don't we folks? I suppose real life is more fucked up than even some of the worst of the stories you see posted.

"NO ONE GETS TO FUCK TARA!" ("Except him", of course, is what he really wanted to add to that statement. But I doubt that would last anyway even if he does later get to fuck her.) Can't help but feel this story would have been hotter (or at least would make a great story on its own) if the whore thing didn't exist and instead it became about the mom and dad discovering their hidden lust and fantasies for their teenage daughter and then they slowly seduce her. I wonder if there's any stories out there that hit spot. Will need to look into that later. Man I can't wait to see how that aspect of the story turns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous