The Story of Elaine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people think that 'love' is nothing more than a gooey, hot emotion. Love is not a feeling! Lust, horniness, geed, fear, hunger, empathy etc. & etc. are all feelings... but love... unconditional love... is no such thing to me. It is a commitment pure and simple and complicated as hell. It's a lifetime commitment. And I was committed to Elaine for life.

There was nothing more to say, but as usual, the female of the specie got the last word. "Jim, I want to be a slut... not just for you... but for me too. I know that. Just love me... okay?"

I gave my wife a hug and a lingering kiss and backed out of the parking stall.

Doctor Fannon was alone in his office when we arrived. He looked about the same age as Clarence, and with the same suave good looks, In addition, he had a smooth and professional manner about him that put Elaine at ease. Even though it was Saturday, this struck me as strange and I asked him about it.

"Yes, Jim", he said quietly; "I usually am surrounded with nurses and assistants and paper-shufflers here... but Saturdays I reserve for club business. Clarence did tell you that I was a member, did he not?"

Clarence had and I told him so. He nodded with a smile. "But Clarence told you nothing of my interests?" he added. I shook my head. "Ah... Well, like Clarence, I too have a passion for married sluts. But, we'll see about that another time, I'm sure!" Before I could respond, he led us into his office and closed the door.

He stared at Elaine for a moment and the sighed. "Clarence described you, my dear girl, but his description didn't do you justice! You are a gem!" Elaine blushed and I was about to say something, but the good doctor continued; "I want to give you both a quick physical and I'll take blood samples also. I want to use Depo-Provera for birth control... it's very effective, safe and will give about twelve weeks of protection. Do you agree?"

We both nodded, and it was on with the show. To his credit, Doctor Fallon was as thorough with me as he as with my wife. He did spend some time ogling Elaine as she stripped, but in the end I got prodded as much as she did. He also approved of Wu's work and told us to follow his instructions to the letter, and he applied more of Wu's healing and pain-reducing potion while we were there.

He then drew the blood samples and said he would use his influences to get the results back as son as possible. Elaine got her shot and we were on our way. Fannon did say on the way out that we'd see him next weekend, which puzzled Elaine until I explained that he would also be a guest at Clarence's next weekend. We headed home.

On the way home Elaine wanted to know more about what the party at Clarence's the next weekend was to be all about. "What's going to happen, Jim?"

"Clarence wants to introduce us to some members, honey... friends of his that are influential in some of the special interest groups within the Club. He also..."

"What does 'special interest groups' mean, Jim?" Elaine interrupted.

This was no time to fudge, and I told her the truth from what Clarence had said. "Well, honey, it appears that Clarence is part of a group of more mature guys that are really turned on by wives of your age and interests; there's also a group of black guys that are really interested in you as a hot little slut-wife; there's a BDSM group that would love to use you in a somewhat rougher style that you get at home. All in all, there will be a wholesome mix of sexual desires and proclivities. Clarence's wife and Marianne will be there, but I have no doubt that you'll be the center of attention."

Elaine was really squirming. "Oh!" she said at last. "Will Clarence want to... you know... fuck me?"

"You can bet on it", I smiled.

"What about the other guys?" she asked timidly.

"That will be totally up to you, my dear Elaine! You know very well that I do not want you doing anything that you really don't want to do! Clarence will definitely want to fuck you... repeatedly if I'm not mistaken, and he will also want to see where you want to go with this... what your limitations are." I glanced at her and saw she was somewhat flushed. "I want to start by showing you off, Elaine... Let you see for yourself how men respond and react to you!" I paused to let that sink in and then asked, "What do think of all this, honey? How far I goes will be up to you... even though I might want to encourage you to push your limits."

Elaine breathed deeply and shifted in her seat. "I... think it really turns me on, darling... but it's just all happening so fast! I... just want to do good and have fun, too! I know that the thought of what will happen and what might happen is really exciting..."

I reached over and patted her thigh, and her knees instinctively opened as wide as her tight mini would allow. "How's your puss?" I asked.

"It's really tender, Jimmy... but tingling, too. But I don't want you to touch it here, okay? Just let me suck your cock! Please?"

Before I could respond, she had clicked off her seatbelt and was twisted sideways fumbling with my belt and fly. It took her a block to wrestle my erection out and dive onto it. I was in the left hand lane, and thought it a good idea to pull into the right hand lane. I flipped on the turn signal and checked in the rearview mirror. To my horror, there was cop right behind me, and I knew that he must have seen Elaine's head disappear from view and arc towards my crotch. I made it over into the right hand lane and sure enough, the cop car did likewise.

Instantly, the blue and reds came on. We were right by the local supermarket and I pulled into the first turn-in and slowly went deep down the farthest lane, away from any other cars and stopped.

The cop bolted from his car as Elaine came up for air and to see what was happening, There was no way on earth I could possibly get her looking respectable and lock up my unit before he was at the window. I just forced her head back down and rolled down the window. "Yes, officer?" I enquired with as straight a face as I could manage.

Elaine froze, my cock almost down her throat.

The middle-aged cop stared in through the window. "I figured as much," he said with a sigh. "License and registration, please, sir!"

I carry both these goodies in the door pocket, and I managed to extract the plastic folder as Elaine quivered, terrified on my pole. It was still hard as rock and fully erect. I just didn't give a shit at this point.

He looked at my license, which was current, and then leaned into the window. In a hushed whisper, he gave me this ultimatum; "I'm going back to the squad car to run this and your tag, sir. When I come back, you and your lady friend will have done one of two things. She'll either get you off and have a mouthful of cum to prove it, or she'll straighten herself up and you'll put your Johnson away and pretend this never was going on. It's your choice. One of these will result in no citation for dangerous driving, reckless endangerment, and public obscenity and me calling for a tow truck and that I get one, too! Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" was my totally appropriate reply.

He sauntered back to his car and Elaine raised her head. She was totally terrified judging by the look in her eyes. I smiled down at her. "You heard the man, honey," I said, "And don't swallow this time... just hold most of it in your mouth, okay?" I was relieved to see that the cop had shut of the flashing lights.

She stared at me a moment as if I'd lost my mind and then dutifully went back to work. I closed my eyes and tried to distance myself from out present predicament. I thought about our upcoming weekend and relaxed. It worked. After a couple of minutes, my loving wife had a huge mouthful of cum.

"For God's sake, hold it, honey!" I begged her. Elaine gagged a little, but managed to hold on.

The cop was strolling back, holding his ticket book and a small plastic glass. He handed the glass to me and I told Elaine she could come up. Her cheeks were bulging and she was red as a beet. I knew exactly what to do and held the cup down so Elaine could at last deposit my copious load into it. Elaine then dropped her head down onto my lap and shivered.

"Tell the slut to get up!" the cop ordered, and Elaine slowly complied. He took the cup from me and handed it to my wife. "Drink it, lady!" he ordered. "I want to make sure you can swallow."

Elaine, mortified, took the cup and drained it in a couple of gulps.

The cop was impressed and told me so. "Is this hot little tart your wife, sir?" he asked, assuming Elaine was anything but.

"Yes, she is my wife, officer, and while she may look like a cheap slut to you, I would ask that you treat my wife with more respect!" I was angry, but didn't want this situation getting out of hand.

This brought a smile to the cop's face. "I see, sir," he replied. "Do the two of you guys swing?" I nodded. "Then you won't mind if your wife here treats me to some of what you just got?"

I objected, saying that we belonged to an exclusive club and were honor-bound to limit our sexual contacts to other club members. I added that I was sure he'd understand, and that we could arrange for him to get a membership application quickly.

"Secret Garden?" he asked. I nodded again. To my amazement, he pulled out a current membership card and handed it to me. "In that case, it seems that we have something in common!" He looked directly at my wife as he spoke. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am!" he smiled, touching a hand to his cap brim. "I'll bet the ranch that you're a very respectable little house-wifey in real life, just wanting to add a little spice to your life... isn't that right? Ah... I didn't catch your name, babe..."

"E... It's Elaine..." my wife managed to squeak.

"Well, Elaine... am I right?" he asked. Elaine nodded slowly. "Yes..." sh whispered.

"I think you said 'yes', but you really meant to say, 'yes, Sir!' didn't you, Elaine?"

She nodded again. "Yes, Sir!" she quickly corrected herself, then added, "Yes, Sir!" again. Her voice had taken on a slightly different tone that I recognized as associated with arousal. Jesus, she was getting turned on!

"That's better, Elaine! Much better!" he smiled. "Now, you've been a very naughty girl, haven't you, slut-wife Elaine? Oh, not for handing out blow-jobs in public... no, no! For getting caught!... Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Sir!" my wife replied without the slightest hesitation.

It was an amazing exchange, and I just sat there dumbfounded, staring at his card. It was made out to a 'Corporal D.J. Wolfe'.

The cop patted my shoulder and took the card back. He turned his attention back to Elaine, who was staring straight ahead. "Elaine, you're one gorgeous slut, and you owe me big time, don't you!"

Elaine was blushing like a teen bride. "Thank you officer!" she squeaked. "Actually, we can do this now... if you like... I mean... if you want..." I was amazed. Elaine had just freely offered sexual favors to a complete stranger.

The cop paused. I took the opportunity to protest that we had just joined up and had just had our tests and weren't really official members.

"It's okay, darling," Elaine said quietly. "I got us into this... And I can get us out... I can do this! Don't worry!" She was already out the door and trotting back to the squad car.

The cop was somewhat flustered, but quickly regained control. "Just stay here, buddy! I'll bring her back in one piece! Don't worry, and just stay right here! Right here!"

I watched the cop car back up and turn away. Forlornly, I sat and waited. And then I waited some more.

It was almost two hours later that they returned. The cop simply dropped Elaine off with a wave and left. My wife looked slightly disheveled, but none the worse for wear. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Elaine grinned back at me, "Yes, Jim... Of course! I'm fine!"

"I was getting worried, honey... you were gone a long time!"

Elaine giggled. "I gave him a nice blow-job... my best effort anyway, and he really liked that! He said I was the best ever! He had a good cock, Jim... a really good one! But he just didn't get soft and wanted to fuck me, too. I mean, he was real nice about it. I told him about my pussy and he wanted to see. I showed him and we got to talking about everything. It was really neat! He's a neat guy! Anyway, he wanted to handcuff me and spank me a little and I let him. It was unreal! He handcuffed me over a big armchair right there in is living room, oiled my pussy with something and very, very gently diddled me while he paddled my bum and talked real dirty to me! He called me his 'slutty little fuck-pig', his 'whore' and his 'cum-bucket'... stuff like that! And he didn't just whack away on my bum, either, Jim... I mean, he toyed and played with the paddle... kind of the way Clarence did... He made me feel so exposed and vulnerable and helpless! I came hard... really hard... and I just had to get him off again. He said I gave the very best head he'd ever had. It took awhile, because I really wanted to please him, and I got him off again! A really good cum! I liked it and so did he! I wish you could have seen it."

We agreed on that one! "You want him to fuck you next time, Elaine?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "God, yes! Can I? I mean... I really wanted to let him fuck me today... Jim, he's a really nice guy! And he knows what he's doing! Really!"

I stared at her for a moment. A guy who had just blasted two loads into her after cuffing her and spanking her gorgeous ass was now a 'nice guy'! I put the car into drive and took off for home. I was horny as hell, and if it took the rest of the day, Elaine was going to feel my cock deep in her ass. No question about it!

When we arrived home, I ordered her to take a shower and then call me when she was dried off. She was really quick, and I had just managed to find her douche when she called out.

Her mouth opened and she gasped a weak, "Oh!" when she saw the douche bag, hose and nozzle. But that was it. There was no protest. I filled the bag with warm soapy water while she looked on skeptically. "Turn around and bend over!" I said.

Her ass was as red as those of the baboons you see in the zoos all around the country. I mean, Corporal Wolfe had really done a job! I mean, her butt was literally glowing! The most amazing part was that Elaine gave no hint of any discomfort or that there was anything amiss.

I lathered the nozzle and gently... gently... eased it into her cute little rose-bud sphincter. When the pinch-cock was opened, Elaine never made a sound. She just shifted her feet a little wider and quivered a little as the soapy solution flowed into her, but she didn't make a sound. "Hold it for as long as you can, sweetie", I said.

She did really well, and after a couple of minutes I let her relieve herself. We repeated the procedure one more time. "Elaine, from now on you are to do this yourself every time before we got to a swing party, and every time I want anal sex, okay?"

There was a pause and she looked at me eyes-wide, but nodded. "Yes, Sir!" she whispered. She was a quick learner! We took a long shower, and we washed each other until were both squeaky-clean. I toweled her dry and dried myself.

"Elaine, I want to fuck your ass, you know that, don't you?" I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Yes, Sir!" She was almost panting.

I led her into the bedroom and helped her onto the bed on all fours. I was already hard as a rock, and used a little KY on my cock and then lubed her anus, gently slipping a lubed finger into her.

"Relax, honey!" I encouraged her, and felt her ease back. She took three of my fingers into her anus without much effort.

Elaine moaned softly. "Umm. That's nice..." her hips rocked very slowly back and forth. She quivered.

"See, honey? You just have to trust me!" She moaned again and I worked my fingers in and out of her slippery rectum.

She shivered again. "Jim? Tell me you want to fuck my ass? Please?"

It was easy to comply. "Yes, Elaine honey... I want to fuck your ass... I want to fuck your beautiful, tight ass!" Elaine shuddered. I gently placed my free hand down over her pussy. Elaine was on fire and her juices were oozing out of her tender labia.

My cock was aching as I knelt behind her, and while gently cupping her cunt, steered the tip of my cock to her anus as I slipped my fingers out of her ass. "Relax honey... as if you're pooping a little." Elaine relaxed with another quiver and I slipped just the head of my cock inside her.

"Oh God, Jim!" she gasped, and the tight ring of her sphincter gripped my in a vice for a second and then relaxed. On cue, I slid slowly into her and she groaned and moaned. I pushed in to her... all the way to the hilt.

"O my God! Jim! Oh my God!" Her sphincter throbbed and gripped me tight over and over, locking my cock into her. "Yes, Elaine, my slut! I'm fucking your hot ass!"

"Oh, God," she gasped. "This is... unreal! I... I've never felt... anything like this! Ever!"

Convinced that I wasn't hurting her, I began to rock gently back and forth slowly inside her incredibly tight ass. I began a steady but slow fucking of her ass, and Elaine's shoulders sank down to the mattress, and she started to rock back and forth with me. It was a fantastic sensation, unlike our earlier efforts at anal sex, and it was clear that my wife was enjoying herself. I moved faster, and Elaine met my every thrust. I pressed my hand just a little tighter against her cunt and felt her press down into it. She was steaming hot.

I fucked her deeper and faster, by balls slapping against her.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "Elaine..."

I felt her quiver under me and then cry out as I gripped her hips and fucked into her. I felt it my ejaculation rushing at me like a freight train and could only groan as my cock jerked and twitched and my hot jism exploded deeply into her.

Elaine was gasping and spasming herself, and she shook and shuddered as she climaxed violently.

My whole body weakened with the release and I sank down onto her back, my cock still locked into her. We lay like that for a long time, resting and then rolling together into each other's arms. Elaine took a long time to settle down.

She was the first to speak. "My God, Jim! Wow! This so unreal! I've sure changed at lot, haven't I!"

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "My dear Elaine... yes... you've come a very long way! You did good! You really are amazing to me! Really amazing!"

Her pussy was somewhat irritated by the heat and her juices flooding her recently defoliated labia, and I ran a bath for her and she gingerly lowered herself into it. After a good soak, I dried her off and applied Wu's ointment. I carried her to the bedroom and Elaine was asleep in seconds.

I just let my wife rest n Sunday, and we responded to several of the letters from club members. Elaine needed some respite, and, after all, she would be a very busy girl next weekend!

12