The Story of My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kai26
Kai26
10 Followers

Sandra started riding me, starting at a medium pace and then fastening her speed. I saw sweat building up at her forehead and between her breasts. Sandra looked like she did not get much exercise during the week, but she was making up for it at that time. I helped her efforts by thrusting my hips upward towards her, meeting her pussy with my cock. We practically slammed together. We were fucking hard. My hands caressed her nipples, and every time I did this Sandra would gasp sharply. I sure seemed to me like her nipples were giving her more pleasure than any other part of her body. Sandra did not moan. All she did was breath heavily.

After another minute she started to stop. Her motions got slower, and finally I felt her pussy contract on me. She was cumming, but still making no noise except for the ragged breathing. I had never experienced that, a woman who came without making any noise at all. I was stunned. She had gotten herself off within all but two minutes. I pride myself of always lasting as long as needed, but this time was no challenge at all. I had barely gotten warm. Sandra kept sitting on top of me. Her breathing slowed. She leaned forward to me, laying her breasts in my upper body. We kissed briefly. She said: "Thanks, that was wonderful." She laid her head sidewise, and I did the same. We watched the two girls on the sofa as they were making out. Jasmin was only just getting started for real.

Sandra and I lay there, on the floor, me still inside her, not really getting soft again, as even the confinement of her tight pussy combined with the sight of Franzi and Jasmin was enough. We watched Jasmin get off about 10 minutes later, her pussy filled with Franzi's dildo, her clit being licked over and over again. By that time Sandra and I were moving slightly from time to time, reminding us of the connection my cock and her pussy formed.

The night went along after that, and several more sexual acts were performed by Jasmin, Franzi and me. Sandra decided to spend the rest of the night only watching. From time to time glancing at her I saw she was slightly touching herself, but never openly so. When we were all spent we fell asleep on the sofa, all of us. We shared two blankets altogether and slept naked. Sometimes that night I could feel a hand touch me under the blanket, and I swear it came out of the direction of where Sandra was sleeping...

Kai26
Kai26
10 Followers
12