All Comments on 'The Story of my Submission'

by SubGirlLaura

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
latay84latay84over 13 years ago
wow

This really turned me on, i started picturing myself in your position..wow is all i can say!

Azrael556Azrael556over 13 years ago
Very hot

But needs a touch of spelling and punctuation checking before you publish the next chapter. Best wishes.

karenkilkarenkilabout 11 years ago

A very interesting tale of lesbian enslavement. Thank you for your insights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rating

I give your story a high rating because of the lack of limits in your own degradation and humiliation. Ultimately, your mistress is only a tool in your own relentless drive to achieve the lowest humiliation and degradation you feel that you are worthy of. You have not committed any great crime that warrants such an attitude. At least, you have not expressed it. Looking and searching for love from any sex is not a moral crime. it is a need that we all have, whether male or female.

No, your relentless search is based on something for which you feel a great guilt. Bring it into the light of day and then enjoy your own freedom and truly be happy in your own life. Confront your demons and love who you truly are. Walk towards the light and find yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous