All Comments on 'The Struggle Ch. 00'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love these stories of Rob.

These women need to think before they act when dealing with Rob. They need to treat Rob as nitroglycerin that will blow up in their face if they do not treat him very carefully. Rob does not like to be tricked, made fun of nor embarrassed. And to call him a sissy will get him angry and ready to fight who ever said it. But he is a great lover and friend and should be treated with the respect that he should be given especially with him being asked to satisfy so many women. And for his own wife to make fun of him like she did with Bridget and to mock him is too much for some husbands to accept in a marriage.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

reality has a way of intruding in your life. go rob, don't lose yourself, to thine own self be true.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read or 3rd

I think rob should get ahold of himself. his wife supposedly loves him, at least the way she loves. she also knows how he reacts to being made a fool. she shouldn't do it or participate in it, but he should be mature enough to take a little joke, at his expense. most guys understand that by before they get out of high school, if not grade school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think he is a wimp he told his wife what he likes a does not like and she keeps pushing and he let her by coming back like a lap dog when time and time again all the mistress can't be trusted but here is back for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES