All Comments on 'The Struggle Ch. 03'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chinefoochinefooalmost 12 years ago
have an idea.

I read thru the entire series and it seems you are wrapping this up.

i see a lot of liberties takin by the ladys towards rob, i was thinking seeing as it appears that this "promise" is so important that i think as a lesson to his woman for failing to heed his safeword so many times he should ignore the promise he made to obey the mystery woman "who i think is kate" perhaps you could write in a scene where they ignore his safe word again or he just decides to show them what its like,,

Because you have made it seem Very important that he complies with helena's request to the point of calling it all off.... its just a thought but i felt it wasnt to far off his demener to do that.

chinefoochinefooalmost 12 years ago
read the whole series again lol,

Such a good story!!!

Still after reading both stories again i see a pattern, it appears in every single chapter rob is stating his boundries and the woman constantly cross and refuse to respect them. only 2 times did rob truely retaliate, iris and the caning of the woman.

even after all that they still try to make him what they want and not respect him and his wishes,,, consistantly cross a line they know not to, the next chapter i do not envy you the author, the dynamic in this story is hard to balance.

what ever this threat from helana is towards this promise is about trust i dont see any reason for rob to trust! in fact i see every reason to show by reniging his promise to her and show them how it feels to be disobeyed and have a promise broken as was his thru out the entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love Rob but his women are crazy unfeeling sluts that need to be tortured.

I found that you made an error on page 3 on this chapter. You used the name Astrid three times instead of the name Bridget. Helena seems to be the worst of the women in Rob's life. The things she does to Rob and thinks nothing of it. That he should have no problem with it and just accept it. The nipple clips with teeth was a bit too much for him since they are painful for Rob or any man. And to pee on him was over the top I think. But it seems that she thinks she can use him for what ever she wants because he is her boy toy, sex slave and husband. She says that she wants to make him happy and will make it up to him. But Helena and Marion should not be putting Rob through this torture to begin with. Rob only like very soft S&M not what some of his loving women have been doing to him. And the promise that Helena has black mailed Rob into for the wedding day is bull shit in that Helena has repeatedly lied to Rob and pulled surprises on Rob that have gotten him angry when they have back fired. Helena and the women do not deserve Rob's trust because of their lies and actions against Rob. The surprise guest for the morning of the wedding has to be Michelle since Helena said it was a Mistress who will be with Rob and it will cost them for her to be there. No one else could be there but her from the list of characters. She says that they have talked often and for long discussions on the plans. That means that Helena knew her before she met her with Rob. Another lie. And Helena is more involved in BDSM than Rob has been told so far. Another lie. NO TRUST and MANY LIES in this marriage plus a lot of HURT. Most men would have ended the marriage. As Rob said, these women have acted worse then Jenny did to Rob and he divorced her. How long will Rob stay married to Helena?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rob is the bigest pussy

why do you think they keep doing this shit to you? because you are a sissy bitch that lets them get away with it. don't matter male or female you give them power over you it WILL go to there head. you dumb sissy. lets see how deep the rabbit hole is because you proved your going to the bottom of it. dumb ass if this was a true story you would need to shoot yourself.because theres no cock to fill a pussy as big as you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES