The Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized for getting so into it and she told me that she had witnessed 4 other guys and that I was the most entertaining and arousing one of them all.

I told her "Thanks", but that I am sure she was just saying it

She said "No that it was true and that I really got into it."

I said "It was the pot and that I was stoned and that it always makes me really horny."

I was curious as to how I measured up with all that she had seen.

She said I was right there in the average and she knew that I had over heard them talking about this really large guy. I looked at her as she said this not saying anything. Then I said "average"?

She said "Well, ok, it is a bit small, maybe a little smaller than average but I love your cock. It is perfect."

I laughed and said, "Tthat is not what I meant but that is cool."

She asked me if I felt weird doing it, especially in front of her.

I said that "If you had told me that I was going to jerk off in front of you on camera when you first asked me there wasn't a chance in hell I would have done it. But after getting stoned and relaxing I got horny and went with it."

She nodded, reached for her beer and took a sip as silence washed over us.

"But I think doing it in front of you was the real turn on", I told her.

"Oh yeah?" She smiled as she set the beer back down on the table.

She asked "Were you trying to seduce her daughter?"

I laughed again and said "Yeah I guess so I was feeling damn horny."

She laughed at that and told me her daughter was gay.

I said "no way, why do this study then?"

She said, "It was something she actually started a long time ago, but never finished and now has over 100 subjects on tape.

I asked her what her daughter had whispered to her as I was jacking myself as it seemed to really make Anne laugh

She told me "The way your were fingering your ass she was tempted to go get her strap-on and give you a real thrill. I bet you would have loved that."

Embarrassed I felt my self blushing red.

I asked her, Have you ever tried to get with any of the guys she watched?"

And she laughed and said the thought crossed her mind with the guy with the huge dick because she had never seen or experienced anything like that but never crossed the line, but that she would masturbate by herself thinking about it.

The thought of Anne laying here masturbating thinking of me was like a movie in my mind turning me on again.

Oddly I felt very comfortable sitting there naked talking to Anne and as we continued to talk about the study and what she had seen I felt my cock start to harden. Sitting as I was I didn't think Anne could see what was happening in my lap and a part of me wanted it to go down, but with the blue pill that wasn't going to happen.

"What other crazy things have you seen in this study?" I asked.

She told me that Jody had told her of one of the guys had almost stood on his head and came that way almost on his own face but she hadn't seen the video of it.

"So did I turn you on masturbating in front of you?" I asked

"Oh yeah, that was so hot." She said "I wished I was your hand the whole time." She smiled as she said this.

Anne reached over to the table for the joint she had put out and picked up the lighter. After inhaling a big hit she nodded as smoke poured out her mouth if I wanted a hit.

I hesitated for a second then stood up and walked over to her, my cock hard as a rock pointing up at an angle. I stood in front of her as she passed me the joint and as I put the joint to my lips the hand that passed it to me found my cock and she grasped it firmly and then gently stroked me. I exhaled smoke down at her causing her to look up in my eyes and I could see the lust there equal to mine.

"It is not looking so little right now." she said as she smiled.

"Mmmm that feels good, Anne, stroke it some more and make it harder." I told her

"It can get harder?" She asked jokingly. As she slid her hand over my cock then pinching the sensitive tip, she laughed as I almost jerked out of her hands. She lifted my balls in her palm weighing them then looking up at me again.

"So do these beautiful eggs have more cum for me in them?"

"Oh yeah they do, they sure do." I said as I inhaled another lungful of smoke. "Suck my cock" I half demanded half pleaded.

I took another step forward and was now level with her as she guided my cock into her mouth. Brushing her hair behind her ears she continued to suck my cock as I reached out and pinched her nipples beneath her top. Holding the joint I took another hit and then tapped her on the shoulder. My cock slipped out of her mouth as she took a hit off the joint and then her mouth was back on my cock as she exhaled around my dick.

I put the joint out and tapped her again and backed up.

"See, your cock is the perfect size to suck, I can go all the way down on it and still work my tongue she said I can think of a few other places it would fit nicely too." She smiled devilishly at me.

She stood up and immediately threw off her top and there were my large dream melons exploding out of her bra. She released them and they sagged quite a bit with two large areolas the size of coasters with two extremely erect nipples centered in them.

I stepped forward hefting both breasts in my hands gently squeezing them and then a little harsher. I pinched her nipples till they hurt a bit getting her back for her little trick with the tip of my dick then I bent over and sucked in a nipple, slurping away on it.

She reached down and grabbed my cock and stroked it a bit as I started to pump my hips into her hand. I backed up and let her shrug off her shorts and underwear.

She apologized for a thick unkempt bush but explained that she hadn't been laid in so long she quit trimming it and worrying about it. As I moved towards her we embraced and then fell together onto the bed. I put two pillows behind her head and then first sucked and squeezed those tits. Like a baby hungry for milk I suckled each nipple back and forth. I then worked my was down her belly following her treasure trail to the slightly graying forest surrounding her pussy.

I prefer shaved pussies but was not going to let that slow me down as I buried my face and started to lick and eat that pussy. She was rather loud as she moaned and thrashed with abandon as I ate her.

We switched positions and I lay on my back as she sucked my cock. I brought her ass around to me and we began a nice 69 session. As I ate her pussy my tongue occasionally flicked her ass hole. And I heard her say, "So you like this do you?" As I then felt a finger penetrate my ass. Caught by surprise, I jumped a bit then relaxed as she continued to play with me and suck. I grabbed her ass and gently pushed her down my body as she squatted over my cock and held it in her hand positioning it and then sliding down on it in reverse cowgirl. As she held my ankles and fucked me it was my turn to finger her ass.

She nearly screamed as I slid my finger in and continued to moan each time she slid down my pole and up breathing hard. Who knew she had such a dirty mouth as she told me to fuck her good. Keeping me inside her she swiveled around on my cock and faced me. Leaning forward she offered those magnificent tits and as she rode me I buried my face in her flesh.

I knew that I could last a lot longer now that I had already came and flipped her over onto her knees and fucked her doggy style. This really got her going vocally as she was nearly yelling for me to fuck her hard, then harder and then faster. I held onto her ass and rode her as she met me each time backing into me on my cock.

"Slap my ass!" she cried out

And spank it I did, each time I slapped her ass cheeks a little harder as she yelped with each strike then I felt her pussy tighten as her breathing changed and she quieted.

I was working up quite a sweat and so was Anne as I relaxed inside of her to catch my breath. She looked back at me with a smile and told me she hadn't cum like that in years. She rolled over onto her back and I slid out of her pussy. I sat on my knees stroking my hard cock as she fingered her pussy staring at my cock.

"Do you want it?" I asked her.

She nodded "yes."

"How bad?" I asked.

"Really bad." She said.

"Is it big enough for you?" I asked.

"It feels soooo good in me." she cried.

"So you like my little cock?" I asked her.

"It's not that small." She said, "In fact it is perfect for me."

"I am sorry it is so tiny", I said looking in her eyes hoping she would catch my drift.

"I love it the way it is, like I said it is not tiny."

"But it is so small, how can I please you with it?" I asked and saw comprehension in her face as she started to get it.

"I see what you mean it is too small." She looked at me smiling as I nodded she said"It really is a pretty pathetic excuse for a cock, I have seen bigger cocks on little boys. Bring that baby cock over here and let me see it."

I moved between her legs and rubbed the tip of my cock along her lips and teased her clit.

"How bad?"

"God ... fuck me with that tiny cock. I want it soooo bad." she cried out.

I moved forward and slid my cock into her pussy placing my hands on each side of her body and we kissed, I moved leaned back and played with her nipples as I slid in and out.

She began her moaning again and demanding I fuck her harder and harder.

"Your cock is so small I can barely feel it in me." she said looking into my eyes and smiling. This drove me to pound my cock into her all the harder. Her mouth hung open as she breathed and panted

I lay down across her tits and started moving my hips pile driving my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. She grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands and pulled me deeper into her. We were both gasping for breath. And her moans escalated in loudness as she kept saying "gonna cum, gonna cum" over and over till she was saying "cumming..... I'm cumming."

I could feel my own orgasm building in my balls and thought to myself I wanted to pull out and cum in her mouth or on those tits or something but it was too late ..... With a deep grunt I told her I was "cumming" and I just exploded inside of her filling her pussy with cum. I kept pumping until the last of bit of my orgasm went away. Exhausted I lay on top of her as my cock grew soft inside her, I looked up in time to catch a reflection in the headboard mirror to see Jody retreating down the hallway, and obviously she had been watching us. If I had only known I could have gone for the mother daughter thing.

I went into the bookstore recently. A few days after I went over to her house hoping to get mom and daughter together, well okay the thought was there in the back of my mind, but Jody wasn't home, was she gay? Anne immediately started telling me how small my cock was and that it could never please her and that she needed me to try. But the moment was lost and when my neighbor of years ago used to say these things to me it was out of harshness and intended to embarrass and ridicule me. Anne had no malice in her intent and was just saying what I wanted to hear. Though it was true that I enjoyed her saying it and it did turn me on, Anne just did not have the conviction to belittle me this way. Though we fucked and had a good time the enthusiasm of the first time was gone.

As I entered the bookstore, Anne with a big smile said out loud. "How's that small penis of yours doing?"

I immediately grew red with embarrassment as there were other customers in the store though she said it to me others might have heard. As it was near closing time I thought it might be empty. Anne seemed to enjoy my embarrassment but did not make any other comment. But she had me hooked again. This time the malice was real.

When the store closed and the last customer was gone I just started pulling my clothes off. I wanted to fuck her right here on the counter I thought.

Ah there's my little baby cock and what do you think you are gonna do with that thing? She asked me smiling. "Bring it over here closer I can barely see it." she joked.

I was extremely hard as pre cum oozed out the tip and walked towards her as my cock bobbed up and down in rhythm to my steps. She came around the counter, stopped, bent down a bit and slid her panties off, lifting her skirt she showed me her now trimmed down bush that surrounded her pussy.

"Come here big boy and give me every inch of that little cock." she said in a comical voice. She sat on the counter spreading her legs and I entered as she guided my cock in. We fucked in various positions and she was loud to the point I thought people walking by could hear her. Not only moaning but yelling things out about my small cock etc.

I went back to her place with her following her home. The house was empty when we arrived and I went back into the back bedroom/studio just really curiously checking things out. Anne joined me and told me that Jody had brought a man home for another study and the she watched again. Said that the guy was really hairy and short and kind of fat, but for such a short guy he was packing a good sized cock.

I looked at her with an expression of "So".

"Well I was gonna say he came in like a minute, he was really quick and pretty boring." My lack of enthusiasm kind of killed her mood and where this conversation was leading and we walked back into the living room to get high. She said "She was going to ask if I wanted to watch it." We had sex also without much enthusiasm and I jokingly asked where her daughter and her strap-on was Anne got up clearly pissed.

It was our final time together.

Now here in the bookstore a few weeks later, I no longer found myself horny or attracted to Anne and the distance she kept in her manner of speaking and body language told me the same thing. There was now something between us that had changed things. I asked about the study and she said her daughter was still compiling data. I guess I am just a statistic I joked.

12