The Submissive Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
She's the head of the house but submits to the maid.
1.5k words
4.27
89.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

Copyright 2008

Part 1

==================

Jack and Trish Stephens had everything a couple could want - they were attractive, wealthy enough to have a big house and a maid, Trish didn't work, and they both loved sex.

Trish liked sex as much or more as Jack did - and they liked kinky sex. Trish liked being tied up and spanked - liked to suck on Jack's cock and dreamed about being the center of a red hot gang bang. Jack knew that Trish loved sex and he liked watching her in action. He would make her play with herself while he video taped or took pictures. Or he would tie her up and then give her enough slack with one hand so she could fingering her hot pussy and ass while he spanked her or had her suck his cock.

He would often tie her to the bed and tease her pussy and tits for hours on end - she loved it - he loved it. One of those times the part-time maid almost caught them while Trish was bound and being fucked silly. That started him thinking about bringing in another man or woman so he could watch his hot little slut suck and fuck. He just didn't know with whom he wanted to share his little slut of a wife. Trish liked being exposed publicly - liked being 'forced' to be a slut and show off her pussy, He had taken her outside naked and tied up on more than one occasion, and he had her flash truckers and construction workers.

She loved to tease. The chance of her being caught naked and exposed wasn't very real - they had a big lot on the end of a private drive - but the potential drove Trish wild.

Then it came to him - he could let John the guy who took care of the yard fuck Trish while he watched. Maybe tie her up outside and let him discover her - or maybe let the maid discover Trish and let Trish become the slave to all three of them. If Trish didn't know - all the better - he could see how much of a little slut she would be on her own. He put his plan into action later that evening when he talk to Kelley the maid.

Kelley was an average looking woman - middle aged - plain but very friendly. She liked working for Jack but Trish could be a real bitch when Jack wasn't around.

Trish would boss Kelley whenever she had a chance and it would get on Kelley's nerves - but the money was good and she needed the money.

John, the yard man was another reason Kelley liked working for the Stephens - he was attractive in a sexy raw sort of way. Very masculine - but not bulky - and he had a nice bulge that he didn't hesitate to show off in his tight jeans and cut-offs. Trish loved to flirt with John and tease him as well - wearing skimpy suits to the pool - or nearly transparent outfits around the house. But John never pursued her - he was not interested in messing up a good thing.

The next time Kelley was over Jack shared his

proposal with her. He would tie up Trish the

following afternoon - naked - with her ass nice and red from a good spanking - and let Kelley "discover" Trish. Kelley only had to video tape the rest of the day - she could use Trish anyway she wanted - and yes John would be there too. The two of them could gang up on Trish and have some fun. Kelley agreed in an instant.

Jack smiled and stroked his cock as he pictured this new area for he and Trish.

He wondered too about Trish, would she tell him about her submitting to Kelley? If Trish didn't tell Jack about it then he would know that Trish wanted to really submit to Kelley. It would also be a bit of a mind fuck to let Kelley blackmail Trish - who knew where that might go.

Saturday morning Jack woke Trish up and told her he had a surprise for her - he usually had surprises for her on the weekend. He told Trish to just put on her robe and meet him in the garage. They had played before in the garage but not like what Jack had in mind this time.

Trish met him in the two car garage in her robe and the first thing he did was blindfold her - and then strip her of the robe. It was a warm enough summer morning so being nude in the garage would not be uncomfortable. Trish was eager to discover what new trick Jack had in store for her.

"Is your pussy wet?" Jack asked.

"Yes, very." Trish replied.

"Good - I'm going to tie you up and spank you this

morning - I think you'll love the new bondage toys I have."

With that he tied her legs to a spreader bar - a

little over shoulder width apart, and then tied her arms to another spreader bar - so she formed a human X. He ran his hands up and down her legs and smelled and licked and kissed her very wet, very hot pussy.

"Mmm my hot little slave is very wet. We have only

just begun and you are dripping wet. Do you want to cum so quickly my dear? Is that why you are so wet?"

"Yes sir", she said - knowing how he liked to be

addressed.

"Ah yes - you are ready to cum but I'm not ready to let you cum. First I have to spank you. Then I can see if I'm ready to let you cum."

"Please sir - rub my pussy. I want to cum."

"Yes, yes, I know - my cock is rock hard too - but I think you need a good ass warming first. Plus I have to show you the new toy."

With that he connected the spreader bar of her hands to a rod on the closed garage door. It forced her to bend over - sticking her ass out nicely - a perfect height for spanking. It would also pull her to her tip-toes when the door was opened. (Guess what I did this weekend - installed a garage door opener!).

He stood next to her and let her feel his hard cock against her bare thigh and ass. She could feel his rock hard cock under his jeans. She wanted his cock in her - in her pussy - in her mouth - in her ass. She didn't really care - she just wanted him.

He often punished her when he was dressed - it made her feel even more naked than when he was nude as well.

Stepping back her started spanking her with his bare hand - feeling her ass warm to his touch and watching it go from pink to red. Her bent over position was somewhat new to her - but she knew she couldn't get out of this until her was ready. She was at his mercy - and she loved it. He spanked her about 2 dozen times - a warm up spanking - then he spanked another dozen times with the paddle he kept in the garage.

Her reflected form off the side of the jeep while he spanked her allowed him to see both sides of her while he spanked.

He stopped after her ass was nice and red and her

pussy was literally dripping.

"I'm going to have go out and get a few things before lunch - don't go anywhere." He said with a smile - knowing she wouldn't be going anywhere.

With that he opened the garage door and she went from bent over to standing on her tip-toes - nude and somewhat visible from the street. The warm air from the morning sun played on her hard nipples and she moaned in frustration.

"Oh God Jack - don't leave me like this!" she cried.

"What? Nude - on display - for all of our neighbors to see? What you don't want them to see your breasts? Should I turn you around so they can see your spanked ass? I can easily spin you on your toes."

"Dammit Jack - I'm so fucking horny right now - you know how I like this - I want to cum!"

"No, not for at least an hour or two. I have some

things to do and I don't want you playing with

yourself while I'm gone."

With that he got in the car and pulled out - he was at the end of the driveway before he closed the door, bending her over again with her pussy, hot, wet, and aching.

It seemed like an eternity - but probably only a few minutes before she heard the garage door open again pulling her back to her feet. She thought it was Jack but when she heard Kelley's voice -

"Oh my gosh Trish!" she flushed in humilitation.

What would she say to Kelley!

------------------------------------

Part Two coming soon

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers