The Suburbs Ch. 04

Story Info
The party gets wild.
1.4k words
4.04
18.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

The Party

The women spent all of October setting up the plans for the evening of the costume party. The plan was to use three houses. One for the main party and two more for the necessary bedrooms. Susie's house would be the main party and it had four bedrooms. Angel's and Samantha's houses each had five bedrooms, so all eleven couples had a place to romp.

They decorated Susie's house quite elaborately. All extra furniture was moved into the back yard and the attached garage was turned into a dance hall. There were two or three wash tubs placed in various rooms and each contained a full keg of beer. Munches were placed everywhere and two full bars were set up. No one was going to go hungry or dry tonight. The women also made sure the children were all gone for the week end, Aren't grand parents great? After all, no one wanted anybody find out what they were up to this evening.

The party was planned to start at 8:30 PM and go until everyone was partnered up for the evening. At midnight the partnering is scheduled to take place. The moment of truth so to speak.

Around eight-forty five the guests began to arrive and by nine PM all eleven couples were there. Everyone was in full costume.

The costumes were very well done. The women were dressed the most elaborate.

There were three hookers; all dressed identically (Judy, Angel, and Nancy). Each was wearing four inch high heels and black seamed nylons held up by suspender belts, a very short leather mini skirt that barely covered their hips. A spandex halter top that emphasized their breasts and caused their nipples to be constantly aroused. None of them were wearing panties and all had on the identical full face masks.

There were three dressed as Harem Girls (Mary, Rachel, and Sally). Their costumes were very simple. Sheer cloth pants that billowed out covering and reveling their legs at the same time and sheer halter tops framing and displaying their tits. Gold sandals and full face masks.

There was one bondage slave (Samantha). She had on leather cuffs and several chains. Her nipples and the openings to her pussy and asshole were uncovered and emphasized by the leather garments she wore.

The was one cat woman (Susan) She had on a full, sheer, black body stocking. The top was cut clear to her navel and it exposed her ample breasts. The material was so sheer that her nipples were easily seen and the hairs around the area of her pussy were also on display. This was the first time anyone knew she was so sexy. She was wearing a long black pointed tail and had on a black cat woman mask as well.

The was one Lady Godiva (Maria). She was wearing a very long blond wig and clear plastic four inch high heeled sandals and nothing else. She had completely shaved all of the hair from her entire body. Her puffy pussy lips begged for attention. She also had applied a dark make up to her long nipples, making them very prominent to see.

There was one Wonder woman (Helen). Her costume consisted of a Wonder Woman mask and a tiny yellow top that barely contained her huge tits, a pair of tight, seemingly sprayed on blue short shorts, that separated the cheeks of her ass and outlined the lips of her pussy. Her nice legs were encased in thigh high, bright red "Fuck Me" boots.

Last, but not least, there was the required devil (Susie). She too was wearing a sheer body stocking and a long pointy tail, only her body stocking was red. She had on a red hood that had gold horns and covered three quarters of her face, leaving only her eyes, mouth, and chin exposed.

The men's costumes were nearly as creative and as elaborate as the women's costumes were. There were three pirates (Fred, George, and Reggie). Three Caesars (Bill, James, and Peter) There was one Captain Hook (Toby), one Popeye (Wilber), one Ninja (Randy) and one huge Gorilla (Ralph). Ralph is six foot four and weighs over two hundred and forty pounds. He made a great Gorilla.

As the party progressed, and the guests consumed more and more quantities of alcohol things began to loosen up. The Devil (Susie) walked into the dance hall and decided to liven things up. She noticed that several of the couples were dancing with other people than their mates and quite a bit of fondling was going on. Two of the Caesars (Bill and James) were standing and talking in the center of the room. She decided they would be her targets. The devil walked up behind one of them and slipped her hands around his waist. She found the openings to his toga and slipped both hands underneath the cloth. The Devil discovered what she hoped was true, no undergarments. The Devil placed her hands on the dick she found there and immediately knew she had found James, in her hands was the biggest dick she had ever heard of, imagined, seen pictures of, or most importantly ever felt. James's dick quickly grew to it's full fourteen inches. Susie could not believe how big it felt. James lost his train of conversation with the other Caesar (Bill) and leaned back against the devil and softly moaned his pleasure. The other Caesar slipped around behind the Devil and pressed his body up against her backside. His erection was rubbing vertically in the crease between the cheeks of the Devil's ass and he stroked her slowly up and down. The three of them stayed locked in this position for several minutes, each giving and receiving pleasure. Finally the Devil opened her eyes and looked around the room and saw things were now progressing nicely. All three of the Hookers (Angel, Judy, and Nancy) were backed up against the wall and each one had one of the Pirates (Fred, George, and Reggie) eating her pussy. On the short couch, that had been pushed up against one wall, Lady Godiva (Maria) was lying spread eagled on her back she had her mouth full of the Gorilla's (Ralph) stiff dick. Wonder Woman (Helen) was on her knees, between Lady Godiva's legs, and greedily lapping Lady Godiva's pussy.

The Cat Woman (Susan) was curled up on the floor and had the Ninja (Randy) licking her asshole. Popeye (Wilber), Captain Hook (Toby) and the 1880's Policeman (Rich) each had a Harem Girl (Mary, Rachel, and Sally) and were all busily sucking on their collective tits. The third Caesar (Peter) had the Bondage Slave (Samantha) over next to the wall, with her arm chains held up a hook on the garage wall, and he was busy licking her exposed pussy.

Midnight was fast approaching and it was time for the pairing dance to get started. Basically it was a changing partners dance that was supposed to last for an hour or so. The women had planned to get themselves paired with whom they wanted and end the dance at that point declaring whomever you are now with is your partner for the night. With all the grouping going on, and everyone so sexually aroused, the dance was going to be short. The beginning pairings were going to be the end of the dance. So the women all grabbed whom they had agreed upon earlier. When the music stopped for the first time, Susie announced,

"Is everybody happy with whom they've got? If so, let's party!"

Every one enthusiastically affirmed they liked whom they had. Helen had everyone grab a triple shot of Tequila and proposed a toast,

"Here's to a GOOD FUCKING TIME!"

The toast was consumed and they all staggered off to meet destiny!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Before the party the women had set up who was going where and with whom. The men never had a chance, and they probably wouldn't have cared anyway. The three houses were designated A (Susie's), B (Angel's), and C (Samantha's) and in each house the bedrooms were designated 1,2,3, and 4.

This is how and where they paired up:

A1, Helen and Randy; A2, Maria and Fred; A3, Nancy and Toby A4, Susan and Wilber.

B1, Angel and George; B2, Susie And James; B3, Rachel and Ralph; B4, Mary and Peter.

C1, Samantha and Rich; C2, Judy and Bill; C3, Sally and Reggie.

To Be Continued......