All Comments on 'The Suite'

by cafetray

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me too

My first time I was kind of forced, but I wanted to do it sooooo bad that I gave in, and nevr, ever looked back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel?

There is going to be a sequel to this right? I cannot stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful and very clever!

A wonderful and very clever use of classical conditioning. Loved the story! Thank you for sharing!

AerikaRAerikaRover 11 years ago
GREAT!

Beautifully written and very very hot! An amazing story. I have to admit that a sequel would be really good, but not necessary. I still want one anyway! lol Thank you for sharing though. One important thing to me is that the emotions of the characters seem to be real, that the characters themselves feel real and you achieved that.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

that was so hot. other than a few typo's, this was a great story, almost true t life. got me wet and wanting more.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago

I love this story, I bow to your insightful mind in composing such a insightful piece of literature. 😍 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel?

Please tell me you will do a sequel to this...

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
The end

And thus was Dacess' corporations real goal understood...by making all the women lesbians they doomed the human race to extinction. Why indulge in such a nihilistic endeavor? Who the hell knows...but at least the sex was reasonably hot.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

in-fucking-credible.

I seem to have found a story that is ages old and not been read for ages. I almost had to clean off the dust.

more stories please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Made my pussy sooo wet and creamy. Thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous