The Sultan's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teeth, Ahsan. Bite them. You won't hurt me. Bite them."

His brow furrowed as he nipped at her skin. "Harder," she told him. He opened his mouth and nibbled on first her right nipple and then he moved to her left. Once more he moved between the two breasts, until Kelly was pulling him away. Kelly closed her eyes in pleasure, her breasts were sensitive to the touch when aroused, and this young man, inexperienced as he may be, was doing a fine job. She could feel his hardness under her buttocks and the anticipation of fondling a virgin cock was now exciting to her.

"Help me take this skirt off." She whispered in his ear.

His hands were soon searching clumsily behind her for the button and zipper, but after a little fumbling, Kelly reached to her side and assisted him in his quest. He was soon lifting her skirt over her head and letting it fall to the floor; Kelly then leaned back and gazed into his eyes. Ahsan took time to look over her beauty, her beautiful breasts and thin waist, a slinky pair of black panties above her parted thighs. She slipped a finger under the elastic waistband and eased the material forward, then grinned mischievously.

"See anything you like down here?" she asked.

With a pounding heart, Ahsan leaned forward and gazed down her panties catching a glimpse of the thick curls beneath.

"Would you like to see more?" she teased.

Ahsan swallowed, "Yes please." he stammered.

"Such nice manners" She stated "I thought you might. You don't need to so formal Ahsan; if you would like me to do something, or if you want to try something tonight just ask me."

Her hands went to the sides of her panties and a gently pulled them down over her hips, and onto the floor at her feet. She then leaned backwards so that he could have a better look at her sex. Impeccably groomed curls covered her mound, but below was smooth, shiny, and hairless just waiting for attention. Ahsan could see her full puffy lips through Kelly's pubic hair.

"Would you like to touch it"" she suggested taking his hand and guiding it between her legs.

Ahsan slipped a finger between her lips and found it warm and wet, he took her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger tweaking it and squeezing it the way he'd see in that porn. He felt Kelly squirm under his touch.

"Ohhh, be gentle."

A few seconds later, his fingers explored further down and slipped easily into her opening, she sighed as one finger and then two wriggled deep inside her.

"Mmmmmmmm, I like that too." she moaned.

Kelly was content to have Ahsan play with her pussy for awhile explore it and become more familiar with the surroundings; then she eased herself backwards from his lap and sat on the couch beside him. She slipped his shoes and socks off before running her hands up his thighs to his belt.

"Now let's see what you've got to offer." she said.

Kelly glanced at his crotch, saw the thick bulge and reached out. Boldly she ran her palm over the engorged, but hidden member. Ahsan stared down at her hands as she eased the zipper down and reached inside to free the straining muscle. He groaned when her fingers moved over the head, softly squeezing and massaging the top, before dragging the skin down and back up again.

Kelly teased him for a few seconds. He was in Heaven in a dream state. He watched his cock slide easily within her grip and then he felt his whole body spasm as she slid to the floor and rested on her knees.

"Ohhh," he groaned, his fingers gripping the armrest. She looked up at him and winked mischievously.

"Step out of your shoes," she told him, resting her hands on her thighs. Ahsan haphazardly discarded his shoes and then his trousers. Kelly stopped him as he was about to pull his boxers off, with his cock fully erect and attempting to emerge from the front opening.

"I'll do it," she said and reached out to slide his boxers down.

He raised his buttocks from the couch as his boxers were removed and discarded. He felt embarrassed as his erection swung wildly in the air inches from of her face.

"Wow." she whispered with genuine surprise. For some reason Kelly had assumed that since Ahsan was a virgin he'd have a small penis, which she now realized was a ridiculous assumption on her part. "You've got a howitzer here."

Kelly raised herself to her knees and leaned over his cock, her breasts just brushing the head. Ahsan sighed as she eased her large breasts down its length. His erections was standing straight up skyward between her breasts.

"It's very big and thick, do you mind if I touch it"? It was a rhetorical question.

She took his cock in hand, stroking it lightly and examined it closely. It stood tall and thick, the glands below the head, thicker than that above, the uncircumcised head was deep purple and wide, several long winding veins ran the up the entire length. She guessed it was at least nine inches long, in fact he was probably approaching ten inches. But what really surprised her was how thick it was, about seven inches in girth; it was a very good size Kelly thought to herself, a big strong manly cock. She'd seen dicks this long before but never this thick and now she needed to teach him how to use it. She'd planned on making him cum before any sex took place. Experience had taught her that if her partner was too excited he might finish before even starting and that would not do especially in this case. But now, the size of this young mans dick made her realize she would definitely need to be very well lubricated to make the moment happen.

He watched as her hand glided up to the head and then slid smoothly down, a dribble of pre cum already leaking out as she continued stroking. It was the first time that someone else had touched him there and he was just as nervous as he was excited and Kelly's gentle touch was exquisite; her fingers caressed the shaft and it wasn't long before the pressure began to build. His shaft was pulsing with life and Kelly expertly handled him, her hand twisting as she stroked up and down no more than a dozen times. His eye lids fluttered closed, then open as Kelly stroked his shaft twisting her wrist as rapidly pump his sex. Without warning Ahsan felt his orgasm start, milk white semen shot out, spraying all over her breasts. His cock was spraying huge amounts of semen out. She didn't seem to mind as she kept stroking, massaging his erection in time with the surges of his eruption. Ahsan shot more of his load onto her chest and stomach grunting as he finished.

"I'm so sorry Kelly, I didn't mean to cum on you, it just..."

Kelly interrupted "It's ok; I thought that this might happen."

Ahsan watched his semen run down her breasts, some of it falling onto her thighs, but most of it was pooling between her large tits to form a river that ran down her stomach. That was without a doubt the biggest orgasm he had ever had. She picked her panties up off the floor and began cleaning herself.

"That certainly was a big one." She said. In fact Kelly was very shocked at the volume of cum that had just been blasted across her chest; a tsunami of semen had crashed onto her breasts. She'd never experienced that much volume in one ejaculation.

She decided on a change of tack and rolled onto the couch beside him, she kissed him for a short time and then pushed his face downwards between her open thighs. Ahsan, if not particularly experienced, quickly realized what was expected of him. He was soon kneeling between her open legs looking lustfully at the splendid sight at the top of her lovely thighs. A thatch of thick curls stopped at the V of her pussy. Her smooth hairless pussy lips were dark in color and fine in size, inside her lips a pink clitoris stood proud and erect, below her opening elongated and open. The insides of Kelly's thighs as well as her pussy were now slick with excitement; she slipped a finger down through her lips and rubbed her clitoris in a circling motion.

"See this?" she whispered. "This is what you need to target if you want to score. If you get your finger on it, you're half way there. But if you get your tongue on it, you're on a winner. Every girl just loves to have her clit licked."

Kelly's finger moved downwards and inside her making a slurping noise as she moved in and out before adding another, her fingers were soon dripping with her shiny juices.

"This is nice, but not as nice a good licking." she added moving her fingers back to her clitoris. "So Ahsan, do you want to give me a little licking? I'll let you stick your cock in me if you do a good job of it."

Without waiting for his answer, Kelly reached forward, placed a hand behind his head and guided his face to her waiting pussy. For Ahsan, it would be moment he would remember for the rest of his life. His first thought was of the warmth on his face, it was akin to placing ones face in a sink of warm water. His second thought was of the taste and smell, it was something he hadn't experienced before. It wasn't unpleasant, but just different, a sense of soap or scent, but also a musky human taste too.

As instructed, Ahsan's tongue sought and found her clitoris. At first he tentatively caressed it, and flicked his tongue over its velvet like smoothness. As Kelly pushed her pussy into his face, he became more confident and sucked her lips and clitoris into his mouth. He explored further down and pushed his tongue into her opening, but she moved her pussy downwards so that her clitoris was again on offer. He could feel her squirm when her clitoris was sucked deep into her mouth.

"All hands on me." she whispered. "I like my thighs being stroked or you can put a finger inside me if you want."

Ahsan obeyed and slipped a finger inside her now sopping pussy, she pushed harder back into his face.

"Like this." Kelly whispered as she reached down and guided his finger inside her. "Push upwards like you're playing with my button from the inside."Ohhhhhh, that's right, just like that." she added a few seconds later.

It was but a short time before she orgasmed for the first time, a short jagged little orgasm that rippled through her shuddering body. Ahsan took some satisfaction in her bliss while struggling to keep his tongue on her rotating and elusive pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." she hissed. "That's soooo nice, don't stop yet; keep going." she moaned while extracting every last drop of pleasure until she could do so no more.

Slowly, she relaxed back on the couch, her eyes half closed and her lips smiling in her satisfaction. Her eyes opened and looked down at Ahsan's young face; she pushed herself upright and took his face in her hands.

"That was very nice, you made me cum really quickly." she said and then kissed his wet lips for a few seconds. "I think you'll make lots of girls very happy."

Kelly got up off the couch and took him by the hand, leading him to the king size bed in the room. She pulled the covers back from the huge bed and climbed in; and waited for Ahsan to join her and pushed him down onto his back. After kissing him passionately, her lips began a journey downwards kissing and nibbling his neck, shoulders and chest stopping only to torment his nipples. Ahsan ran his hands over her smooth skin, he marveled at this beautiful woman and the knowledge she was bestowing on him. He gasped as her warm lips engulfed his cock taking him deeply with long slow slippery movements. She then moved her mouth upwards so that only his large knob was available; her tongue darted around the eye as she sucked deeply.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed wriggling beneath her attempting to sit up.

"I'm giving you a blowjob." She said. "You haven't heard of a blowjob?" She asked.

"No." He said.

"I'm going to use my mouth and make you happy with your manhood, relax you're going to love it." She explained. Moving between his legs, she began to lick the tip, around the rim and down the length of his shaft. Kelly's lips surrounded the tip, her tongue playing with the head while one hand played with his balls and the other began to stroke the shaft while her mouth applied lubrication and stimulation. His head was thrown backwards, his eyes closed in a mix of concentration and pleasure as his cock was sucked, the pleasure of having someone else stimulating him was a new and breathtaking experience. Her hand skills alternated between slow firm and fast light strokes while her mouth worked wonders above. She teased him a few times when he got close by squeezing his shaft, then releasing it as he relaxed: his squirming providing some satisfaction to her. She eventually leaned forward and stroked his cock swiftly, her mouth hovering over the head.

"I'm going to try and take the whole thing in my mouth and throat." Kelly relaxed and slid her mouth down his erection. She was beginning to realize just how big he was, she couldn't take him all the way into her mouth. She did her best to slid him in and out of her throat but she was unable to accommodate him. She needed to change course again.

"Put your hands on my head and guide me to the pace that you need." She instructed.

His hands went to her head and she resumed sucking. Ahsan was in heaven and he new that he was going to cum again soon, and he felt obliged to let her now.

"I'm close, I'm close." He said.

Cum in her mouth was one thing but Kelly usually tried to avoid swallowing whenever possible, but tonight she was in the mood to be a little naughty. She wanted this handsome young man to remember her forever; she wanted his first sexual experience to be special and totally inclusive of what was on offer. She wanted to be a better lover than the other girls whom she knew would soon flock to his bed; she wanted to be the yard stick to which all the other girls would be compared to. She therefore sucked his cock diligently and she felt his hands gripping her hair as his hips suddenly bucked forward. Kelly felt his nuts constrict through his scrotum as his orgasm exploded into her mouth spraying across the roof of her mouth, peppering the back of her throat. His warm cum flew into her mouth, again and again and again. Kelly was again surprised at the sheer volume of cum that he was pumping into her mouth. This was his second orgasm of the night and she could not tell any difference between the first and the second. She swallowed his bitter seed, she could feel him shrinking in her mouth, but she continued work him for a short time before looking up at his smiling face.

They lay next to each other for an hour talking about life experience and enjoying the company of each other. Kelly new that she still needed to have Ahsan fuck her to completion in order to satisfy The Sultans terms. She slid her hand down his stomach and began stroking his shaft.

"Are you ready to put that monster inside me"? She teased. He nodded his head quickly.

Kelly waited a few moments for him to become fully erect before climbing astride him "Ok we're going to start with you on your back and me on top. That way I can better control how far and fast we go."

Reaching back, Kelly took his cock in her hand, and guided the tip to her saturated lips. "I'm going to put the tip in and then lower myself onto the rest, Ahsan." Allowing the head of his cock to push inside her, Kelly opened her mouth and closed her eyes involuntarily as his head began to spread her wide. Ahsan watched her face as Kelly slowly lowered herself down his shaft. "Damn your big." She said as her pussy slowly stretched and accepted his entire length, if he had been a half inch longer she would not have been able to take the whole thing. She leaned forward and kissed him. Just little pecks at first, but then her tongue met his and the embrace grew more passionate. She eventually broke the kiss and smiled down at him. His hands moved up to her breasts and squeezed them as she ground her pelvis against his.

"Don't move let me do all the work for now." She told him and leaned back a bit as she began riding him, up and down.

"So, how do you like it so far?" she asked while rotating her pussy on his cock.

"Absolutely fabulous."

"That's good, cause for a first timer you're not doing too badly."

Kelly rode Ahsan for a while in that position, sometimes dangling her breasts in his face for him to nibble on, or lying flat on his chest so that she could kiss him. He savored the tight warmth and slippery wetness as his cock slipped inside a woman for the first time. With little strokes he pushed upward her pussy relishing the wet warmth of a woman for the first time. It provided indescribable pleasure as he began to move inside her. Her inner pussy lips following every contour of his cock. Kelly watched Ahsan and smiled at his excitement and enthusiasm. But eventually she tired of doing all the work and slipped sideways onto all fours beside him.

"Stand on the floor behind me." she suggested waving her buttocks provocatively in the air as she rested on her elbows.

Ahsan struggled off the bed and positioned himself behind her, she moved back a little so that she was in range of his swinging cock. He slipped it between her lips but was unable to find her opening in the now inverted position. His frustration growing as he poked about continuing to miss the target.

"Come closer." She said.

Kelly's hand soon appeared between her legs and guided his cock to the desired position. She groaned as he slipped straight into the hilt with a resounding slap of his pelvis on her buttocks. He began thrusting, slowly at first but gradually gaining speed. Kelly had been the one controlling this evening up to this point, but she could feel his confidence growing as he fucked her, and she knew that he was the one in control of the situation now. Ahsan placed his hands around her narrow waist and pulled her back and forth on his cock forcefully. His strokes were long and smooth in her well lubricated tunnel, the angle of their bodies just perfect. Kelly buried her face into the bed as she was ridden hard by his thick shaft which was stretching her wide with every push. She endured his attack quietly as long as she could before rocking her ass against his cock. Kelly was shocked at how strongly she was being impaled on his pole, his powerful piston like thrusts drove deep inside her; she couldn't remember the last time she'd been fucked this hard.

"Ohhhhhhh, this is nice." she moaned. As he continued his assault on her, her cries of pleasure grew louder and more sustained as he continued to have his way with her. She could hear the loud wet smack as their bodies collided.

Ahsan was soon at the end of his tether, he'd been able to control himself up until this point but he could feel the pressure building, his seed wanting to escape into her warm wetness. Kelly could feel his tension building, while she was enjoying herself it was probably time to let the poor boy unload.

"It's okay." she whispered. "You can cum inside me."

Ahsan immediately picked up the pace and felt his cock almost want to explode with the pressure; he gasped and shuddered as he began to fill her with his load. Kelly was grinding her pussy against him, as he was filling her; it was warm and sloshing inside her with every thrust.

"Wow, that was tremendous." he gasped while easing himself backwards into a kneeling position behind her legs.

As she rolled onto her back, his eyes fell to the wet mess between her legs, her dark pussy lips were now red from his attack, her opening was filled with his cum as it flowed out like a river winding its way downwards between her buttocks and onto the sheet below. Kelly's body was glistening with sweat, her long hair twisted and tangled beside her head.

She smiled up at him, "Well young man, the deed is done."

Ahsan rolled off to the side and lay facing her; she grinned and snuggled playfully into him.

"So it was good? You might find other girls not so good after me, I'm very good." she commented modestly taking his hand and placing it on her breast.