The Sultan's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahsan grinned mischievously feeling brave now that he was done, "I would've preferred a princess with blond hair and smaller tits, but I don't suppose it would've been polite to turn you down." Kelly rolled her eyes and laughed. It was also the first night that Ahsan slept with someone else in a bed. He liked the way that Kelly snuggled her back into him and kissed his hand before holding him tight. He liked the closeness and the warm smoothness of her skin. She fell asleep before him, and he listened to her slow content breathing. He lay thinking about what had transpired, how his father had arranged for this wonderful creature to make love to him. He thought back to her beautiful face and body, her full breasts and lovely thighs and what lay between them. He would never forget this night as long as he lived.

As dawn broke a few hours later, Ahsan awoke to his strange surroundings and his eyes soon turned to his companion. Kelly lay on her back with the sheet just covering her breasts; he slowly eased the sheet up and gazed beneath. Her thighs were slightly apart with one leg slightly bent, the tuft of dark curls now lying flat, moving downwards he stole a peak between her legs. Her dark lips were still a little pink from the earlier battering, and her clitoris was peaking through between them. He felt himself hardening with arousal as he took in the wonderful sight of her body. Kelly stirred as the cool air flowed under the raised sheet and over her warm body. An eye opened briefly and took in her admirer, and the very hard cock in his hand. The eye then closed hoping he might just go away, but she soon realized it was most unlikely.

"Last night you said that if I wanted something I should ask you" He said

"Did I?" She mumbled

You did." He stated

"What do you want"? she asked yawning, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I want to have you again."

"Oh is that all" she replied "Any other requests?"

"Well I'd like to be on top this time."

She briefly considered his request. The missionary position was the way of the world for most men, what they believed was expected of them, thrusting from the top position.

"What time is it?" She asked

"9:00" He said

"They will be here at 10:00." She stated and rolled on her side away from him

"They will call at 10:00 we have at least until 10:30 more than enough time." He stated.

If nothing else, Ahsan was a determined. He was soon kissing her and nibbling her neck, his wandering hands gently stroking and caressing her slowly into an aroused state. A few minutes later, she rolled onto her back and began opening her thighs for him.

"Ok, ok, ok, get on top of me Ahsan." She told him.

He quickly moved to a kneeling position between her opening legs, his erection throbbing. Kelly smiled up at him. "Ok, now prop yourself up on your arms or your elbows." His weight bearing down on her as her fingers guiding his cock to her pussy. She whimpered as he slipped the head easily inside her.

"You, are very determined young man, I'll be sore after this is over, I suspect ." she said as her legs slipped around his buttocks pulling him in tight and her hands slid down the small of his back as he began slowly, tentatively thrusting inside her.

Ahsan was slowly and gently pushing himself inside her. Kelly was amused he was treating her like a fragile object. "I won't break Ahsan, you can fuck me harder if you want." He did. Ahsan rode her for some time, watching her breasts shake with the impact of each stroke. She smiled at the thought of stalking younger men in future, if they were anything like the man between her legs, it would be well worth the trouble. She had enjoyed his innocent good looks and nice body; she liked the way that he'd made her cum with some considerate talent. Eventually, Kelly felt as though she should coax him to an orgasm. She began raising and lowering her hips in rhythm with his thrusting squeezing her keagel muscle as he withdrew and relaxing it as he thrust into her. She watched his expression as his pace accelerated, he was going to cum. Grunting loudly, his face contorted and thrust all of his length into her. She could feel him deep insider her throbbing again and again and again emptying his balls inside her.

Ahsan collapsed on top of Kelly and he felt her rubbing his back as he withdrew from her. He much preferred this position to having her on top. They lay next to each other for a while enjoying the sound of the waves outside and the cool sea breezes that cooled the cabin. Moments later Ahsan heard his cell phone vibrate on the floor. Time was up.

A half hour later after showering, Kelly walked Ahsan to the door. She stopped him reaching for the door handle and pulled him close taking his face in her hands.

"I hope it was as good for you." she said. "You're a great young man and you'll make lot girls very happy I'm sure. I hope we'll meet again sometime."

He hugged her tightly and smiled, "Thanks, I'll never forget you or this night. It was the best night of my life."

Ahsan looked at his father and grinned.

"So, how was it?" The Sultan asked his son as Kelly slipped back into the suite.

"Absolutely wonderful."

"Good." The Sultan replied easing himself into the suite.

The Sultan found Kelly standing looking out of the window, the silhouette of her slim body under the dressing gown visible through the light behind her.

"He seems a happy boy. How did he do"? he asked while removing a thick envelope of cash from his jacket pocket and offering it to her.

Kelly smiled and took the envelope from his hand, "Thanks. Your son's a beautiful young man. He fucked me very well and made me very tired and sore. But I'm not at all sorry, it was good fun. His father's son I think."

The Sultan laughed, "That's good. I thank you very much Kelly for your services."

He turned and made for the door taking his son with him.