The Sum of All Parts

Story Info
Remembering all the things he loves about her.
816 words
4.44
9.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was too good to be true. The gods have presented me with my own Aphrodite, my Chantal Rose. Only for me to discover that miles keep us apart. So, I dream of her in great detail, reliving her features in my minds eye. Do I have a favourite part of her beauty? A part that I have grown to love and cherish?

Lets see, there is….

Her long and glorious, auburn hair. Hair that curls, twists and falls across her face. Locks that make me envious, as they are able to stroke her cheek with stray strands that have escaped being tucked behind her ear.

Her green, gold flecked eyes. Eyes that I can get lost in. Emerald green pools, so deep and so bottomless, that they draw me into the depths of her soul and her deepest thoughts.

Her pixie nose, perfect to give a quick kiss to. Dusted with just a touch of freckles.

Lips (sigh) delicate as butterfly wings, as sensual as rose petals. Lips, that whisper naughty French sayings in my ear. Lips that part to let her tongue dart out when we kiss. Lips that exhale, “ Je t’adore David”

Her two perfect ears, ideal for nibbling on. The lobes to hold and rub when she kisses me and holds me in her lips.

Belly button, diamond studded. It’s ideal for licking, probing with my tongue. She say’s that it is connected inside of her to her button and that probing it with my tongue arouses her.

A small patch of crossed, soft hairs, delicate like newborn baby fuzz. It starts just below her belly button. Soft to the touch, it tickles my tongue and lips as I kiss, lick and nibble my way down.

Legs firm, strong, runner’s legs. They are ideal for wrapping around and holding her lover close and pulling him deep into her.

Will it be her feet? Elegant with panted toes, which I can rub for her after a hard day’s work with aloe and peppermint so they are relaxed and ready for her daily runs.

Her butt, with sexy dimples, to be spanked when she is naughty? That blushes under my touch as I stroke between the cheeks. The darker rosebud that nestles there, that flinches under my touch, that resists then yields in the depths of her most trusting moments of passion?

Will it be her breasts? Firm, ripe, perfect breasts that fit the cup of my hand. Her heavy breasts capped with exotic nipples. They sway hypnotically when she is on her hands and knees.

Speaking of which, her nipples long, delicate, pink rosettes with a delicate taste of their own, a hint of wild strawberry. Nipples that start soft and pink, they grow longer and redder and then harder and hotter, as I suckle on them and roll them over under the palm of my hand, pluck them with my thumb and finger.

Her neck? Idea for nuzzling. Skin so soft and unblemished. Hairs that have escaped her braid so that they tickle my nose when I nuzzle the nape.

Her seductive hips when she walks, how they sway seductively to and fro. Hips where I rest my hands. Hips that I use my hands on to help balance her with when she is making love. Hips that shape her dresses that give her the most seductive curves.

Her scent. All over her body, her scent of roses and vanilla. The heady, musky aroma she has when she is aroused, when she desires me.

Long and slender hands, with delicate manicured fingers that hold my ears when I kiss and nuzzle her other lips.

The smooth mound of her waxed pussy. Delicate elegant folds that cling together with the warm scent of desire. A smooth oasis of desires that lays hidden between her thighs. Silken to the touch, I savour the intoxicating taste on my tongue.

And how about her back? Fair skinned with a hint of a tanline where her bathing suit has crossed it. It’s to be massaged when the tension sits in her shoulders after a frustrating day at work. To lean against when we spoon in bed, on the couch or on our special chair.

An aggressive tongue that always fences with my tongue when we kiss.

Thighs that she spreads wide to let me love her totally and completely. When she has her back to me and bends at the waist the thighs that frames her pussy for me.

Her clit. The button that craves to be sucked and teased. Her button that lies nestled beneath her protective hood. It protrudes when she is aroused. It aches for me. It begs to be kissed. Begs to be licked. It has its own unique taste

But the single piece that I desire, crave, ache for?

With every fibre of my soul?

Is her heart.