The Summer Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,522 Followers

I felt my dick starting to cum as I jacked off fast and I stood up and turned so that my cum would land on the floor of the tool shed. I was shooting a lot of cum but kept my eyes on the screen.

He was now fucking her fast and hard now. She was shouting verbal vulgarities as she was enjoying the pounding he was giving her. He had her legs resting on his shoulders now.

Her hands were trying to grab a hold of the couch. He was slamming his whole cock deep into her. Her moans and whimpers were intensified until she was having orgasm after orgasm.

Rick was breathing hard and grunting. His orgasm took over and he had to cum right then. He pulled out of her and shot his cum all over her belly and tits.

For a moment he stopped and rested. He then got up and walked over to the table. He pick up a piece of paper and wrote something down.

Walking back over to the couch where mom was still laying on her back, he said, "Here is my number."

She was watching every movement he made and softly said, "I don't know why I let you fuck me, but I loved it and want you to fuck me again."

Rick didn't say a word as he picked up her top and cleaned off his cock with it. He threw it back onto the floor.

Next he got dressed and picked up her bra and panties and left. I knew it was time for me to get out of there before she recovered and came out of the little room.

I quietly left the tool shed and ran back to the car. Rick was already there and we drove off before mom came around the house.

The next day Rick and I showed his dad the video from the day before. Rick's dad smiled at him "I knew she would love black cock. Ok you two, what is your next step in your experiment?"

"We want to see if what you said is true. Will she do almost anything to keep getting his cock. I didn't think she would let it go as far as it did, but to stay true to our experiment we need to continue to see if what you said is true," I replied.

Rick said, "We haven't thought about this part." Then, looking at his dad, "Do you have any suggestions?"

We all talked about it for awhile and finally came up with a plan. It was way out there, but if what Rick's dad been saying has any truth to it, we figured it was the only way to go.

The first stage of the plan was for Rick not to go over to my house and wait to see if she calls. Which she did about four days later.

Rick then fucked her four more times. Getting her more under his control with each fuck. Of course, it was always caught on tape.

I would watch the action later in the day and masturbate to them fucking. I just couldn't believe her sounds of ecstasy each time they fucked. She was definitely enjoying herself.

Then it was time for stage two. He would avoid her again until she calls or text him. Again, about four days after his last contact with her she texted him.

Rick texted that he thought that they should end the relationship because he was going to be heading off to school in a three weeks.

She didn't want to hear that and begged him to continue the relationship until he left for school.

We figured it was now time for the next stage. Rick texted her, "Look I've been thinking if you would do something special for me then I will continue. But only if you will do this special thing for me."

She texted right back, "Baby, what do you want me to do?"

Rick showed me the text and we both smiled then he replied, "I want you to do a striptease show for me and four of my friends. Then give us a little show."

This time she didn't replied back right away. About 30 minutes later he got her reply, "I'm not sure If I could do that."

He shot back a fast reply, "Look it's either that or it's over."

Again it took her awhile before she sent him back a text, "Dave won't be one of the four?"

Rick was laughing now as he sent the next text, "No, but you do know the four."

She replied, "Who?"

"It's a surprise. You'll find out when you walk into the little room to do it," Rick sent back.

Her next text read, "I'm not sure about this, I have to think about it."

Rick didn't send another text. Then with Rick's dad we came up with a plan. When I went home, I let mom and my dad know that Rick's dad had asked us to help him out this Wednesday.

Then we decided Rick would ask Tim and John, because we didn't want them to know that I knew anything about her stripping. Then Rick suggested we should also ask Jake and Bob.

I looked at him and said, "Jake is an asshole, do you think you can keep him under control?"

"He will be ok. I know he won't tell anyone about it. Bob just turned 18 last week and he will be so excited to see any woman strip that I know he'll keep his mouth shut."

After talking about it some more Rick finally convinced me that Jake would be ok. He would talk to the four guys if my mom agreed to do the striptease for Rick.

Mom still hadn't given rick an answer by the time I went home. I told mom and dad about Rick's dad wanting Rick and I to help him out Wednesday on a big job. Dad and mom thought it would be a good idea for me to go and help.

Two hours later I received a text from Rick, "She has agreed to do it. I'll have it all set up by tomorrow. I'll fill you in tomorrow."

Tuesday morning as I was eating breakfast I heard mom talking with dad, "I'll be late getting home tonight. I have to do some shopping." Then out the door both of them departed for work.

I went over to Rick's and he explained the plan. He was going to tell my mom that he told his dad he was sick and couldn't go into work with him.

I was to leave for his house early but instead of going to his house just go to the tool shed and wait. He got a hold of the guys and would bring them by just before 9 AM and then he would go get my mom.

I was up before 6 AM and out the door by 6:30 AM. The curtains were still closed in the house therefore no one will see me. I went out the front door and then headed to the back yard to get into the tool shed.

After I made sure the equipment was working I fell back asleep. I woke back up about 8 and heard my dad leave at his normal time.

It was getting close to 9 when I heard Rick and the guys entering the little room. Then Jake said, "I don't believe you Rick. Mrs. D would never give us a strip show."

"I'll give you guys each $20 if she doesn't," Rick answered. Then he continued, "Ok, give me your cell phone and anything else you have that can take a picture. If she does go through with it she wants no one taking pictures."

They all handed him their cell phones. Rick then left to go get my mom. After about ten minutes they were headed for the little room.

They stopped right outside of the tool shed and I heard Mom ask, "You're really going to make me do this?"

Looking her in the eye and with a firm voice, he said, "I'm not making you do anything. I gave you two options. One, if you don't do it then our relationship is over. Two, if you go through with it then I'll fuck you as often as we can until I leave for school. It's your choice if you do it or not. So which option are you taking?"

She looked at the ground and then at Rick and said, "Ok, let's get this over with."

Mom and Rick entered the little room and I got a good look at what she was wearing. She had on a loose purple blouse which she left two buttons undone.

You could see her mature and very nice cleavage. She also had on a black skirt which almost came down to her knees and she wore black high heels.

She looked at all the guys recognizing each one of them. Then nervously said, "Oh my I do know you guys. I believe you all know what I'm going to do. Please don't tell anyone specially Dave!"

All the guys mouths were wide open and only Jake said anything, "We're just glad we were invited to watch Mrs. D."

With that, Rick turned on some music. Mom just stood there glaring at the guys. Rick shouts out "Ok bitch your wasting our time just standing there!!"

She just looks at Rick and softly "guess your right."

Then she started to walk around to make sure all the guys got a good look at her. After a few times around the little space she had to walk she moved to the front of the couch where the guys were sitting.

She smiled then started to unbutton the rest of her blouse. The guys were watching every move she made.

Jake yells out "For an older women you have a great body."

Mom smiled and said "Thank you."

She continue to unbutton her blouse. After her blouse was totally unbuttoned, she slowly pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, revealing a very sexy lacy bra.

She then walked around some more before she unzipped her skirt. She was smiling at the guys as she let her skirt fall to the floor. She slowly stepped out of it. She was wearing a skimpy white lacy pair of panties.

Jake spoke up, "Wow! Looking real good. Now slowly turn around so we can get a good look."

She looked at Rick and he nodded his head for her to do it.

As she slowly turned, her back was now towards the guys. Tim spoke, "Ok, now bend over and touch your toes."

Mom slowly bent down and as she did her panties grew tight around her ass and pussy. You could see her ass crack real good.

You also could see her cunt lips outlined by her panties. All the guys howled at this. She stayed that way for a minute and then stood back up. She then finished turning around.

Moving her hands to her back, she unfastened her bra. She slowly let one strap drop down her shoulder then the other as she held her bra in place with one hand. Then she dropped her hand and the bra fell to the floor. As the bra fell, her tits bounced a little.

Then John said, "Wow look at those boobs. She must be enjoying herself. Those nipples are as hard as a rock!"

Then someone yelled out, "Damn, those nipples are the longest I've ever seen."

Jake then firmly said, "Ok, lets see them things bounce."

Mom again looked at Rick for his approval. Rick then firmly said "Lets get the show going."

Mom slowly started to move her shoulders making her breasts bounce. Jake then yells out again "Come on you can bounce them better then that."

Turning to look at Rick he continue "Hey man you said we were going to get a good show. You either get her bouncing them tits or I will."

Rick looking annoyed at Jake knew he did tell them they would get a show. So he walked up to mom and slapped her on the ass "Look your embarrassing me here. If you can't do better then our deal is off"

She just looked at Jake and didn't say a word. She then started to move her tits faster. Jake smirking "That's better bitch."

While bouncing her boobs she dance and moved in front of each guy so that each got a good look at her boobs as she bounced them.

Then she moved back and slipped her fingers into her panties and pulled them down and stepped out of them. This time, as her pussy came into view, she was fully shaved.

She continue dancing about 10 more minutes. It was Bob this time that said, "Sit down and spread your legs. We want to get a good look at that cunt."

She look happy being able to stop dancing. Mom sat on the floor in front of the guys and opened her legs wide. The guys all cheered.

One yelled out, "Rick, I don't know how you got Dave's mom to do this. But I've always dreamed of seeing her this way." All the other guys yelled their agreement.

After a few minutes mom stood back up, thinking she was done, but Tim said, "Hey, we all have hard cocks now and need some kind of relief."

Rick jumped in, "No, you're not going to fuck her and she is not sucking you guys off!"

Jake said with a smirk, "Ok, but we still need some kind of relief. I suggest she gets on her knees and we all jack off on her."

Rick walked real fast to get next to Mom, "Look guys, the show is over."

Then Jake shot back, "Guess we can talk about this to who ever will listen. We don't have proof but there are four of us. I believe there are enough people who will listen. It's easy to start a rumor hard to prove it's not true."

Rick looked at mom and she looked at Rick. He whispered something to her and she just shook her head. Then she softly spoke, "Look guys, let's not get out of control. I'll get on my knees and let you relief yourselves but that's it."

All the guys were now in agreement and mom was slowly moving down to her knees.

Then Jake said loudly, "So? What's taking you so long?"

She reluctantly got down on her knees and the guys circled her and whipped out their cocks and started to jack off. You could tell from her face she felt humiliated, but at the same time she was smiling.

She was now on her knees with her eyes close. Jake with a harsh voice "Hold you head up Mrs. D and open your eyes! Look at us!"

Mom held her head up and was now looking at each guy. She also glanced over to look at Rick standing in the background. Each guy was now playing with their cocks and smiling.

I'm not sure who was first, but the first stream of cum hit her just above her eyes. She closed her eyes and Jake Yelled "Open them eyes bitch and keep them open!!"

She open her eyes back open until the next cum shot hit her right in the nose. This time no one said anything and she kept her eyes closed.

They all were cumming now shooting their cum all over her. Some got into her hair. Most of it seemed to hit her in the face and then drip down her chin and on to her tits.

As I played with my own Johnson I couldn't believe I just watch my mom do a strip tease for my friends and then let them cum all over her.

As I watched my mom, she was smiling after the guys finished. "Thanks guys. I kind of needed a facial. Its been a long time since I did anything like this."

All I could think was my mom must of been some kind of slut in her younger days. Rick gave the guys their cell phones back and they left.

Rick threw her a towel and she wiped the cum off her. Then rick grabbed her and took her over to the couch. He started to make love to her and I heard her whisper to Rick, "We have all day you know my big black cock stud."

He whispered back, "I know and your cunt is mine."

She surrendered completely to him, telling him, "Fuck me, please fuck me! Make me cum."

"That's it bitch, I know you want it."

I knew she was all his until he left for school. I decided it was time for me to depart. I left the cameras on so I could watch the action later and add today's activity to my viewing file.

Rick continue fucking her until he left for school.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,522 Followers
12