The Summer Feasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers

"This is so fuckin' hot!" Will remarked as the whole of his cock disappeared inside her sweltering chute. "Oooohhh baby! Fuck me!" His mother snarled back.

Will kept his meat lodged inside her pussy for a few more seconds before slowly pulling it back until only the thick-rimmed cock head remained within. He then rammed it back inside making her cry out lustful gasps. "Uhhhmm... Awhhh!" Shelly huffed as his penis jabbed her twat. She lowered herself down on her elbows and raised her bottom higher so that he could penetrate her deeper. Mother and son began fucking doggy-style.

Shelly felt his coarse pubes tickle her ass cheeks as he drilled his cock deep into her. She looked down between her heaving breasts and saw her son's testicles pressed-up against her pussy lips with every lunge of his cock. Will slid his pole with long delicious strokes until the room resonated with lewd noises -- creaking bedsprings, moans of sinful pleasure, the smacking of moist flesh against another and the plethora of dirty talk.

"Fuck yeahhh!" Will grunted as he grabbed his mother's waist and pulled her in deeper.

"Ohhh baby! Fill me with your cock! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!"

"You like it huh? You like being fucked by your son?!"

"Oh yes baby! You're one hot motherfucker!"

"Take my cock, mom! I'm gonna fuck you 'til you scream!"

"Ohhh Yes, baby! Fuck me hard!" Shelly wailed as she held on to bed sheets for dear life.

Perspiration ran down Will's smooth muscular frame making it shimmer against the soft yellow lighting of the room. Shelly looked at his reflection on the nightstand mirror. She has never seen her son more handsome or stunning as now when he's mating - his unkempt hair accentuating his youthful good looks, his parted lips that verified his unbridled desire and his flinching face that expressed his raw emotion as she tightened her pussy around his darting organ.

"Awww fuckkk!" He hollered as he buried his cock deeper.

"That's it honey!" Shelly squealed with exhilaration, "You make me so horny, baby!"

Will's right foot was now resting on the edge of the bed to give him enough anchorage as he fucked Shelly with more intensity. Her slick vagina was giving him the time of his life as it squeezed and sucked his cock. Although it wasn't as tight as Stacey's, it was snug enough for him to cringe with sexual ecstasy.

"Your pussy's fucking awesome, mom!"

"Thanks, baby! I told you you won't regret this!" Shelly quipped as his 6-pack abs banged her ass cheeks.

With her son giving her the most luscious pussy pounding she had in a long time, Shelly's body began to stiffen. The lustful stimulation she was feeling was now spreading all over her body causing her to moan and shiver uncontrollably. She shut her eyes and smothered her face on the bed sheets. Her ominous orgasm was just around the corner.

Will felt his mother's quim spasm around his stabbing cock. He felt copious amounts of pussy juice gushing from her twat coating his dick and running down the insides of her thighs. He knew she was about to cum -- again!

"Ohhh baby! I'm gonna cum! Shelly cried out to her young beau.

Will began fucking Shelly's convulsing pussy deeper and faster.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! AHHH!...AHHH!...AWWHHH!...ARGHHHH!... FUCK!...I'M CUMMMMING!" Shelly's lurid cries filled the room as her orgasm tore through her body.

Her pussy clamped onto Will's cock like a vice-grip. As her orgasm subsided, her body turned limp and began to wobble from her doggy stance. With his cock still deep inside her, she slowly flipped herself onto her back. Will held her ankles and placed them on top of his thick shoulders. With his feet off the floor and knees firmly resting on the edge of the bed, he leaned over her body and restarted fucking her.

Shelly's glassy eyes were fixed at her son's wincing face. Sweat was running down his temples and dripping on to her tits. She stroked his powerful arms as he plunged his meat inside her lathered barrel. He clenched his teeth behind his quivering lips as he felt his impending ejaculation gather speed.

Shelly knew that he was about to cum. She began imagining the warmth of her son's semen as it coats the walls of her thirsty cunt when, suddenly, Will straightened his body causing her legs to drop from his shoulders. He pulled out his inflamed penis from her vagina and began stroking it frantically with his hand.

"I"M GONNA CUM! ARGHHH!...AWWW FUCKKK!...AWWW FUCKKKK! ARGHHH!" He cried out as a string of hot sperm shot out from his cock landing on her right breast and flowing down to the center of her belly.

"AWWW FUCK YEAHHH!" He shouted again, throwing his head back as another glob of his life-giving cum spewed forth, this time splattering on her neck before trailing down the groove between her bosoms.

Will's body jerked as orgasmic bliss traveled all over his tensing body. His throaty roars reverberated throughout the room as he drained his balls.

"ARGHHH...YEAHH!" Will cried out as he lovingly milked his stiffness. The towering twenty-year-old leaned forward and hovered above his mom as he continued jacking-off. Rope after rope of scalding spunk was deposited on Shelly's abdomen.

Shelly noticed an expression of satisfaction forming on her son's face as his beefy body lurched above her. He has just experienced the wildest sex of his life! When he opened his eyes and saw his mother's body drenched with his cum, reality swiftly returned. The erotic veneer came crashing down as her trickery and deceit came swirling back in his thoughts.

PART 3: "Are you on the pill or something?"

"There, I fucked you! Are you happy now?!" Will scornfully asked his mother as he backed-off, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his arm.

"Why did you pull your cock out, Will?" Shelly complained as she propped her self on her elbows.

"I didn't have any rubber," he replied, "what did you expect?"

"What I expected is you flooding my pussy with cum!" The disappointed mother shot back succinctly.

Will just stood there astounded. She was actually asking him to 'do' her without a condom! The idea was so unthinkable that he had to clarify what he thought he heard.

"MOM! What are you saying!? You want to fuck without a condom!?"

Shelly smiled and nodded suggestively. She knows that in this day and age, the cardinal rule for sexually active young men is to always wear a condom while having sex. Will himself has never fucked Stacey without wearing one. In fact, this is the first time that he had withdrawn his penis out of a vagina before ejaculating.

"Mom, What if...umm...umm...what if I...?" Will fumbled as he contemplated the risk of unprotected sex.

"What if I get knocked-up?" Shelly interrupted impiously. "Don't think about that honey, that's my problem."

"Are you on the pill or something?" her son inquired; hoping that she has her own means of protection.

"I'm just looking for straight-up sex, honey. I have no time for that stuff!"

Will's jaw dropped to the floor.

Having casual sex with an unwrapped cock is a thrilling albeit taboo practice. Will often wondered how it felt to unload his cum inside the buttery folds of a woman's pussy instead of just pumping his jism inside a condom. Conversely, he didn't dare to act out this fantasy with his girlfriend or any other women he'd slept with.

"But what if...what if I get you pregnant?" He repeated with an undertone; terrified at the prospect of impregnating his own mother.

"I told you that's my problem!" Shelly reiterated.

Will ran his fingers through his hair disheveling it in frustration.

"And because you didn't cum inside me, you have to clean up this mess!" Shelly remarked as she bared her cum-soaked body.

Will looked around for the towel he used earlier; instead he saw his briefs that have gone down to his left ankle. He picked it up and was about to use it as a cum rag when...

"No baby. I want you to clean this mess with your tongue!" Shelly commanded.

"That's disgusting, mom! I'm no queer!"

"With the way you just fucked me, I'm pretty sure about that, honey." Shelly replied; beguiled by his machismo.

"Besides, eating your own cum is not gay, and it's certainly not gay when you lick it off a woman's body either."

Will let out a dejected sigh yet again and knelt in front of his smirking mother. He moved his face closer to the puddle of fresh cum that has amassed on her navel until he could smell its bleach-like aroma. He stuck his tongue out and began lapping-up his warm, slippery seed. His sperm was typical for a man his age - pearly white with a slightly gooey consistency. He slurped his spunk until Shelly's navel was cum-free.

"That's it honey! Lap it all up," Shelly egged him on.

Will couldn't believe that he was devouring his own love juice. The sweet flavor of his seed enveloped his taste buds and amazingly for him, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. On the contrary, it was turning him on! He slithered his tongue up her body and began lapping up the string of semen that ran from the center of her belly up to her right breast.

"Ahhhh...huhhhh!" Shelly moaned as her young jock furiously tongued her erect tit knob. Who would have thought that the baby boy whom she nursed on that very same nipple would do it again after twenty years, but this time suckling his cum instead of her milk? This perverse thought amused, and at the same time, titillated her.

Will cupped her other breast as he savored her cum-laden nipple with his swirling tongue. Shelly placed her hand at the back of his head, unwittingly guiding him where to lick next. He slid his lips to the center of her chest between her tits; Shelly could feel her son's stubble grazing the sides of her tit flesh.

She let out a lustful sigh as she felt Will's lips traveling up to the side of her neck. She didn't think it was possible but he was making her wet again! She lifted his chin and directed his face towards hers. She still couldn't believe how handsome her son is! She gazed into his sexy green eyes and kissed him passionately on the mouth pushing her tongue inside to lick his teeth and tongue. He ardently did the same, sticking out his tongue and letting her taste his syrup once again.

Shelly was now lying flat on her back with her strapping son on top of her. She held the sides of his face as they locked their lips in a hot incestuous kiss. For her, Will was a perfect specimen of manhood and his imposing cock should be desired and worshipped. As she kissed his sweet lips and rolled her tongue against his, she realized the luck that Stacey has to have him as a boyfriend. But that thought vanished instantly when she sensed her son's rigid cock pressing against her belly -- she realized that there was no reason for her to be jealous; she has just been royally fucked by a gorgeous guy with a great big penis! Will began pressing his cock harder against his Shelly's stomach; his rapacious sexual appetite was very obvious in the steamy atmosphere of the room! Can she survive another mind-blowing orgasm? Will he finally shoot his cream inside her?

"Let's fuck, big boy!" Shelly instructed her horny son.

They moved to the center of the bed. Shelly got him on his knees and told him to lean back with his hands flat on the mattress making his cock stick out into the air like a cannon ready to fire. She spread her legs wide and held on to Will's mighty shoulders as she slowly impaled her self on his meat.

"Mmmmm... Arghh!" Shelly gasped as her pussy became filled with his dick once more. She continued her slow descent until her full weight was pressed against her son's crotch.

"Oh baby! You're so deep inside me!"

"It feels great, mom!" Will rejoined as he looked down and saw her pussy lips mashed-up against his wiry pubes.

Shelly slowly lifted herself up; making sure that the walls of her pussy gripped every inch of Will's cock before plunging herself down hard. She threw her head back and began the slow, steady fucking of her son.

"Oh fuck!" Will cursed; his cumbersome position making his glistening muscles flex and bulge under the pressure.

"Oh God! Yesss!" Shelly screeched as she held onto his neck and rode his cock up and down.

"That's it, baby! You like fucking mommy, don't you?"

"Arhhggghh... Fuck Yeah!" Will grunted his approval.

Because Will already came twice that night, the fucking and thrusting lasted much longer. Shelly was enjoying the long and luxurious screwing and wanted her pussy well-stretched by the time Will deposits his load inside. She kissed him passionately on the mouth, cheeks and forehead. She began nibbling his earlobes which drove Will crazy.

"Aww... Ahhh... Yeah...Aww" Will cooed as he basked in the sensations brought about by his mother's circling tongue.

Shelly gazed at her loving son; he has this pleading look on his face that she found so adorable and erotic. She knew that it was the look of a man begging for release.

"You want to cum, don't you honey?" Shelly asked him.

"Yesss!" Will whispered back.

"Then say it! Say you want to cum inside me!"

"I wanna cum inside you, mom!"

"Say it like you mean it, baby!"

"Please mom, I wanna fuckin' cum in your pussy!"

"That's it baby!" Shelly joyously replied as she pushed him flat on his back and straddled him. Will dug his heels on the mattress and thrust his cock upwards puncturing her slimy chute.

"Uhhmmmm... Fuckkk!" He bawled as he grabbed his mother by the waist and started humping furiously.

Will fucked her with such ferocity and ardor that Shelly though she might fall from the bed. His powerful hands gripped her like she was just a mere blow-up doll made for his pleasure. Shelly pressed her hand firmly against his chest for much needed support; her body shuddering with every delicious cock-jab.

Will's glassy eyes were firmly fixed at his mother's jiggling breast as he pumped his ramrod wrathfully inside her. He was like an unleashed animal in heat and his intention were clear - to shoot his wad deep inside her. He heaved her ravaged body against his, fucking her as deep as he could possibly can. With his face red and his cock giving him man's ultimate pleasure, he tilted his head back and began gasping for air.

"I'M GONNA CUM! ARHHH FUCKKK!...TAKE IT!" He bellowed as he unloaded his cum in the confines of a naked pussy for the first time, "AWWWHHH! FUCK!...YEAHHHHH!"

Shelly yelped as she felt the heat of his cock paste spatter inside the deepest recesses of her vagina. She steadied herself on top of Will as he convulsed and squirmed underneath her.

"Ohhh Yeah baby! Give it to me!" Shelly blatantly encouraged her son who was in the throws of another mind-blowing orgasm.

"AWWW FUCKKK!... AHHHHH!... ARGHHH!" Will howled uncontrollably as he saturated the clammy walls of her tunnel with another cum-burst.

"That's it baby! Flood my pussy!" Shelly sneered with gusto, oblivious to whatever might happen from the continuous deluge of semen teeming all the way through her womb.

"URGGGHH!... AWGHHH!... URGHHH!...ARGHHH!" Will gurgled as load after load of his youthful cream was released to the waiting folds of his mom's chute. They both ascended to the heavens of the pleasures of the flesh.

"Ohhh fuck!...Ohhh fuck!...Awww Yeah!" Will mumbled incoherently as his body twitched and jerked from the remnants of his incestuous climax. Shelly leaned over him and drew-in his sweaty, manly aroma before giving him a sensuous open-mouthed kiss. After a while spent milking every drop of spunk, Shelly finally let Will's softening cock slip out of her well-plowed pussy before rolling onto her back beside him. They were both huffing as they stared at the ceiling.

For the strapping lad who still has his life ahead of him, he found himself spiraling deeper into his mother's trap. Whatever the outcome may be, he had already resigned himself to the risqué sexual desires of his slut-of-a-mother.

As for Shelly, she found herself in an exciting new chapter in her life. She smiled as she felt Will's freshly-deposited cum seeping out of her pussy and spoiling the bed sheets. Even though she didn't climax with him, she was filled to the brim with an extraordinary sense of fulfillment. She turned to her side and faced her equally exhausted son.

"Now Will, you know Brent better than I do. I need you to tell me everything there is to know about your brother... and I do mean EVERYTHING!"

PART 4: "9-ball corner pocket"

Shelly woke up that afternoon feeling like a new woman. After taking a hot bath, she went down to the kitchen and whipped-up a light lunch. She was wearing her faded denim shorts and a tight, indigo top which accentuated her greatest asset -- her huge, shapely breasts. As she ate, she heard a loud crackle of billiard balls coming from the game room adjoining the enclosed patio. She took a big bite of her sandwich and giddily strolled across the pool-side patio towards the game room where she saw her eldest son, Brent playing a lonely game of pool.

"Hi Brent! What time did you arrive last night?" Shelly pried inquisitively; trying to find out if he heard the rambunctious fuck fest she had with his half brother.

"Around 4 AM, me and the guys had a lot of catching up to do," Brent answered referring to the little get-together he had with his buddies the night before.

"Have you seen your brother?"

"He went out for a swim at the beach about a half hour ago," he answered as he leaned over the pool table and sank one of the balls in the corner pocket, "that guy needs to take it easy... he's been jumpy all morning."

"I think he just misses his girlfriend," Shelly said with a treacherous grin.

Brent remained focused on the game as he circled the pool table and thought about his next shot. Shelly examined him as he rubbed the tip of his cue with chalk. He had an intense yet playful expression on his face that she found so alluring. Is this another chance to test the borders of her newfound freedom? Can she pull this one off?

Twenty-two year old Brent Verdelho is just a few academic units away from a degree in Finance at New York University's Stern School of Business. Nevertheless he has already received several job offers from Wall Street, thanks to his solid academic standing and in part to his girlfriend's father's connections. He recently gave up his position as captain of NYU's ice hockey team and put on-hold his part-time modeling career to concentrate on his remaining courses.

Shelly pretended to watch the game as she scrutinized his perfect physique from the across the pool table. He wore a grey athletic tank top and a pair of board shorts with camouflage prints. His body was leaner than Will's, in fact his 6 feet frame, weight of 167 pounds and slightly tanned skin tone made him look more like a swimmer than a hockey player. His boyish, oval-shaped face is cupped by a sexy five o'clock shadow and topped-off by a thick mop of golden brown hair.

"Gotcha!" Brent quipped as he pocketed an easy shot. His piercing brown eyes beamed as he flashed a handsome smile. It was the moment when Shelly decided to push her luck further.

"Pretty good, Brent!" Shelly commended as she drew another cue stick from the rack, "Are you ready for some competition?"

"Bring it!" He cockily accepted.

"Let's make it interesting... a bet... the loser will have to do whatever the winner asks, are you game?" She asked, exploiting her son's competitive nature.

"I'll know what I'll ask for...unlimited access to your beach house in Miami!" Brent jokingly answered.

"Don't get ahead of your self, you still have to get through me!" Shelly smirked, appreciating the double meaning of her words.

The game was a completely one-sided affair with Shelly clearing the table like a pro; her pool playing prowess another inadvertent effect of long and lonely days spent in the house.

delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers