The Summer Feasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers

"OH GOD BOYS! MOMMY'S GONNA CUM! HAAAWWWGHHH! AWWW GOD!" Shelly buckled uncontrollably as a stream of hot, watery cum came squirting out of her pussy slit drenching Will's face as well as Brent's cock and scrotum. A few seconds later it was Brent's turn, "I'M GONNA SHOOT! ARGH!...AHHH!...FUCK!...AWWHH... ARGHH...AWWW!"

Jet after jet of delicious hot spunk ejected from the tip of his imbedded hose bathing the depths of Shelly's vagina until it was full and could hold no more. Thick, milky fluid seeped slowly out around Brent's cock, coating his balls and trickling down Shelly's nylon stockings.

The three of them held their positions for a few moments until Will eased himself back on the chaise lounge, peeling-off his sweat-soaked jersey as he rested his back.

"That's one for the books!" Brent declared as he pulled out his softening cock out of his mother's muff; giving her a slap on the ass before sitting on a nearby ottoman where he removed his sweat-soaked jersey.

Shelly sat at the foot end of the lounger completely breathless. She looked like she did a whole frat house! Her bra was still on but it was pulled down to her midsection and her panties were nowhere to be found; her black stockings were stained with cum and the only item to have survived the male onslaught was her expensive stiletto shoes. In spite of all this, she was one happy lady!

"Hey Mom, you think we can have another go at it?" Will broke the cacophony of huffs and puffs as he showed Shelly the outcome of his pussy-licking -- another boner.

"Are you kidding? We're only at half-time!" Shelly reassured her horny rugby jock. A mischievous grin flew across the boys' face as their lecherous mother took them by the hand and led them inside the house.

PART 7: "You look like a girl who went crazy over a bowl of oatmeal!"

Will and Brent's cocks swaggered arrogantly as they followed Shelly up the staircase. Several days ago, they were just normal college jocks; now they have become virtual sex slaves! After being force-fed the forbidden fruit of incest by their own mother, the boys couldn't believe the intense pleasure and thrill that their bodies derived from it. They were quickly developing a sinful appetite for it, like two thirteen-year-olds discovering the pleasures of masturbation for the first time.

Shelly entered the master's bedroom wearing only her black stockings and stilettos followed by Will who was down to his knee-high socks and trainers, and then by Brent who was completely naked save for his flip-flops. As soon as the door closed, Will swiftly picked up his mother and wrapped her legs around his waist. Before Shelly knew what as going on, Will's cock has already penetrated her cunt. "Oh baby! You really want this, don't you?" Shelly asked her son as she locked her ankles behind his butt while pressing her tits against his strapping chest.

"You bet I do!" Will responded with his ever hard cock tucked inside his mother's love passage.

"I do too," Shelly murmured wrapping her arms around Will's neck. She moved her face closer, inhaling his masculine breath before pressing her mouth against his. Will's hands cupped Shelly's ass cheeks, holding her steady as he jerked his pelvis forward, plowing the warm wetness of her love canal.

"Ohhh God... Yesss!" the wanton mother cried out as her clit rubbed against his pubes. The young lion slid his cock flawlessly inside his mom's twat even though their position was not exactly a walk in the park; vivifying his virility and prowess both on and off the field.

"Fuck Yeah!" Will sneered; tightening his grip on his mother's ass while bucking his hips like a veteran porn star.

Brent, determined not to be left out, approached the mating couple and stood behind Shelly. He ran his hands around Shelly's waist up to the sides of her tits and began kissing the back of her neck. Shelly responded by tilting her head to the side, offering more of her flesh for her eldest son to feast on. With her head out of the way, the two boys' eyes met. After years of being apart from one another, their sibling bond seemed to be off to a good start.

Shelly could feel Brent's hard erection poking her ass cheeks and an idea crossed her dirty mind, "Brent, there's some lubricant in my vanity chest. Get it and use your imagination!" Shelly exclaimed.

Brent quickly ransacked his mom's vanity chest scouring for the lube. His fingers trembled with excitement as the prospect of fucking his first asshole suddenly became apparent.

"Oh man! This is so fuckin' wild!" Will remarked as he realized a double penetration fuck is in order.

"Found it!" an elated Brent declared; pinching the tube and smothering his cock with the clear, greasy paste as he made his way behind his mother. He held his penis firmly and placed its shimmering head against Shelly puckered asshole. Will suspended his humping, sticking his motionless cock inside Shelly's vagina and letting his brother screw their mother's ass for the first time. Brent pushed slowly until his swollen knob got passed her tight sphincter, "Oooohhh fuckkk!" Shelly gasped as a sharp, stinging pain overwhelmed her bottom.

"Take it slow baby, mom's a virgin down there," Shelly muttered; she wondered what she's gotten herself into but she quickly reminded herself that if those porn star sluts could do it, so can she!

Brent's slid his cock slowly inside his mother's butt, stopping whenever he felt her ass muscles tighten up. At first, Shelly couldn't stop squeezing his invading member but after a while she started to relax and Brent easily pushed his cock to the hilt. The young bobcat inhaled deeply as his mom's ass pulsed around his meat. Her asshole was tighter than any pussy he'd ever fucked!

"You're ass's so fuckin' tight!" Brent mumbled as he held her waist down, making sure that his whole length stayed inside Shelly's shit hole.

"Oh God! You're cock's so damn big!" Shelly retorted as she familiarized her asshole to Brent's extraordinary girth. Her son's cock also pushed the membrane of muscle that separated Shelly's rectum from her vagina, making her pussy walls tighter than usual to the delight of Will's pussy-lodged prick.

"Yeah that's it, baby! Squeeze it tight," Will murmured as Shelly's pussy closed in on his pecker.

The two young jocks began fucking their respective holes alternately. Shelly was in rapture as she rode two massive cocks. The stinging pain in her ass has been gradually replaced by an erotic sensation she never felt before.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!" the insatiable mother wailed unremittingly.

"Uhhh!... Ahhh!...Uhhh!...Fuck!...Awwh!" The two boys exchanged lecherous groans as they pistoned their ramrods in and out of her, bringing them to a kind of sexual thrill they've never experienced until now.

"Oh Yesss! Fuck me! Awww God!" Shelly sniveled while being pleasure on three fronts -- in her ass, pussy and the continuous rubbing of her clit against Will's coarse pubes.

Shelly glanced at the other side of the room and saw their reflection on the full-length mirror; it was a glorious sight to behold! There she was being fucked by two gorgeous men whose combined ages were still below her forty-six years! But the icing on the cake was in the sordid fact that these two young men were her flesh-and-blood sons!

Every muscle in Will's beefy body flexed as he balanced his mother's weight with the intense pleasure he was feeling. Shelly could only guess the sensations pulsing through Will's body as she gazed upon his sweaty, contorted face. At her back was Brent, breathing hard against the back of her ear with his strong hands wrapped tightly around her waist prodding his cock in her ass in perfect alternating rhythm with his pussy-fucking brother.

"Oh God mom! Take our cocks!" Will bellowed with raw desire.

"Fuck me Boys! Fuck me hard my sweet motherfuckers!" Shelly hollered maniacally without a care in the world.

Shelly's immoral clamors touched a raw nerve in Will's head -- he was fucking his own mother and loving every second of it!

"I'M GONNA CUM! FUCKKK!...AWWW!... FUCKKKK!... ARGHHH!" Will roared as he shot out his milky spunk deep inside his mother's cunt once more, AWWW!...FUCKKK!... TAKE IT ALL!... ARGHHH!"

It was Will's second cum of the night but Shelly was surprised to feel copious amounts of wad basting her love canal. Spurt after spurt of hot cock paste was released from Will's balls, filling her pussy until it oozed out around his buried cock.

A split second later, Brent's body began to tense up as his humping quickened pace, "I'M GONNA SHOOT! FUCKKK YEAHHHH! AWGHH SHIT! ARGHHH!" he howled, bathing his mom's rectum with his boiling man custard, "YEAHHH! TAKE MY CUM! ARGHHH!"

Two cum explosions were just too much for Shelly to handle. She felt used and exploited and loved every second of it!

"I'M CUMMING BOYS! OH GOD...YESSS! YESSS! AWGHHH!" Shelly's juices spattered around Will's imbedded cock mixing with his freshly-deposited load. The frothy mixture of sexual fluids began to permeate down to his balls and inner thighs.

After cumming almost simultaneously, mother and sons teetered precariously from their position. Shelly untangled her legs from Will's waist and plopped her spent body on the downy king-sized bed nearby. She was followed by Will who laid beside her huffing and puffing but completely satisfied. Brent followed them, but instead of joining them on the bed, he squatted on the floor and pulled her mother's parted legs towards the edge of the bed until his face was inches away from her smoldering pussy. He ran his fingers alongside her ravaged pussy lips, spreading Will's cum all over her crotch.

"Oh Brent, you'll make me pass-out if you continue doing that," an exhausted Shelly declaimed. But Brent just continued rubbing her pussy; he stuck out his tongue and began slithering it up and down her crack.

"Oh Brent! You dirty boy!" Shelly sighed; she actually feared that her pussy might become numb from all orgasm that she had.

"Brent you horny pig!" Will smirked as he watched him lick their mother's pussy.

Brent jokingly snorted and resumed swiveling his tongue around Shelly's crotch. He pressed his mouth deeper into her furrow, shoveling out hers and Will's creamy ejaculations with his tongue, "Mmmm!" he said as he gobbled the incestuous blend of fluids from her tingling quim. He didn't mind that he was eating another man's jism, what's important is rewarding his mother with an orgasm that would put an exclamation point to the evening's festivities.

"Ohhh Brent!" Shelly whimpered as she closed her eyes and savored the licentious sensations brought about by her son's tongue.

Will watched as Shelly's pussy glistened with Brent's saliva and decided to join in. He crawled to the foot end of the bed and, like a lion drinking from a waterhole, dropped to his elbows and started flicking his tongue against Shelly's sensitive clit while Brent knelt on the floor and worked on her labia.

"Oh God boys! Eat me!" Shelly muttered, surrendering her cunt to the rapacious mouths of her sons.

Shelly's twat shimmered with spit and cum as the two young athletes devoured her crotch completely. After a few more licks, Brent decided to up the ante and inserted his index finger inside her twat while his thumb probed her ass. Like their cocks a while ago he began finger-fucking his mom's ass and pussy alternately eliciting moans from Shelly.

Encouraged by his mother's sensuous rasps, Will started sucking her clit more forcefully, even accompanying the pace set by his brother's double-finger fucking. The sensations overwhelmed Shelly to the brink.

"I'm cumming! Oh God! Oh God! Awgghhh!" She murmured as the familiar churning of her juices commenced making her body shudder; it was totally beyond her expectations. Her moans were now subdued, replacing the usual orgasmic raucous that the boys had gotten used to. She was obviously exhausted as she basked in the glow of sexual contentment. Although her sexual desires remained strong, her body couldn't outlast her sons' virility. But she did put up a great fight, greater than most of the women her boys had slept with.

As her body relaxed and her head stopped spinning, she gazed up and saw her sons resting on either side of her with their cocks standing in attention -- again! She just couldn't resist the power of a young man's boner.

"Boys, kneel on either side of my face and jack-off those cocks!" Shelly commanded, "Mommy needs her vitamins," she added with a playful smile crossing her face.

Will and Brent followed without protest, kneeling at the right and left sides of her face respectively. Their glorious cocks hovered majestically above her face as they began fisting and squeezing their mighty shafts. It was chance for Shelly to observe and experienced the masturbating techniques of her sons. Will has a pretty unique style; pumping his shaft using his right hand while his left cradled his balls. He pumps his fist in a circular motion, maximizing the friction brought by his palm on his sensitive cock head. On her other side, Brent shifted his hands as he masturbated. He also showed his mother a technique wherein he wraps only his thumb and forefinger around his phallus and runs it up and down along his length.

The wide-eyed mother gazed with fascination as her boys masturbated on top of her face. She didn't realize there were so many ways to do it! She was taking mental notes when suddenly Will stiffened up and his cock-pumping became more frantic. He lowered his cock, aiming it at his her agape mouth.

"AWGHH... I'M GONNA CUMMM! ARGHHH! AWWWHH!" Will's raspy grunts echoed throughout the room as ropes of his gooey spunk shot out of his cock, "AWWW FUCK!" he cried out again as another string of sperm blasted from his cock slit into the welcoming warmth of Shelly's orifice. While most of his jism landed in her mouth, several strings of cum landed on her neck, chin and nose.

The sight of his mother's cum-spattered faced also made Brent loose control. He began jacking-off in a blistering pace, aiming the end of his slippery pole at Shelly's cum-filled mouth.

"FUCK! I'M GONNA SHOOT! AHHH! AHHH! AWWWHHH! ARGHH!" Brent snarled as his pearly white spunk squirted from his swollen cock knob into Shelly's pie-hole, mixing with his brother's warm load. "HUMMMM... ARGHHH!" he grunted again as another creamy surge filled Shelly's wanton mouth. Several drops of his manseed also landed on her eyelids, cheeks and forehead.

The bleach-like aroma of cum started to fill Shelly's nostrils. She closed her mouth and wiggled her cum-soaked tongue, letting her taste buds savor the dry, salty-sweet taste of her boys' baby gravy before letting it slither down her throat. Shelly moved up the bed and laid her head on the fluffy pillows. Her two sons followed suit, sandwiching Shelly between their naked, moist bodies and locking her in an incestuous embrace. Will grabbed the end of the blanket and wiped-off the drops of cum on her face.

"You look like a kid who went crazy over a bowl of oatmeal!" he jokingly remarked making his mother and brother snicker with amusement.

The three of them stayed awake for a few more minutes before their eyes started getting heavy from sleep. Before dozing off, Shelly thought of her actions over the past couple of days; they were not the right thing for a mother to do, in fact many see it as immoral, dangerous, even disgusting. She was beginning to question her actions when she gazed upon her sleeping sons; their handsome faces and incredible cocks still managing to leave her breathless. They have surrendered their young, manly bodies to her; giving her more orgasms than she could ever hope for. She then asked herself, 'How many middle-age women would kill just to take my place?' A confident smile shattered any lingering doubts in her head.

THE END

*

EPILOGUE

The three of them agreed to make this the start of a secret incestuous summer ritual. As a token of appreciation; Shelly bought Will and Brent brand new sports cars and told them they're free to drop-by anytime. Almost a month after her sons had left; Shelly discovered that she was pregnant. Although she had it terminated, she amused herself by wondering who was responsible for it. In the weeks that followed, Shelly spent the following weeks in the gym toning and sculpting her body to perfect form.

On her birthday, Will came for a visit, bringing along three of his teammates with him. Needless to say, this led to a steamy all-nighter with all the rugby jocks cumming inside Shelly's pussy, mouth and ass numerous times. Another unscheduled orgy occurred when Shelly visited Brent over at NYU over a weekend. Six hot young hockey players including Brent whose ages ranged from nineteen to twenty-two took turns fucking Shelly over the course of two days! At the end of the orgy, she had lost count of who came where and how many times. These two orgies led to pregnancies which were also terminated.

In spite of her clandestine sexual life, Shelly's relationship with George remained stronger than ever. She has accepted the busy demands that her husband's job required of him. George Blake's business continued growing by leaps and bounds which led to the purchase of another vacation house in Catalina Island off the California coast. Of course this meant more time away from her husband, but she already solved that problem. Shelly Blake remains satisfied with her life, her feastings continued and remorse never again crossed her mind.

delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers