The Summer Feasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers

"9-ball corner pocket," She declared haughtily as she ended the final round with a masterful shot.

"Ok mom, no need to gloat," a discomfit Brent piped-out; his ego slightly bruised by his lopsided defeat, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry honey, I guess I just got carried away," Shelly replied. "Hmm...I wonder what I'll ask for... I know, how about your cock?" She blurted-out without pulling any punches.

Brent's embarrassed smile quickly melted to jaw-dropping astonishment.

"My what!?" he tried asking again.

"Your cock...that thing between your legs," Shelly couldn't have been more precise.

"You're joking, right?"

"It's no joke, Brent. Mommy wants your cock... mommy needs your cock!" Shelly replied as she narrowed the space between them.

"Umm...Isn't that illegal or something?" Brent played dumb as he uneasily stepped backwards.

"Not if no one catches us."

Brent was totally thunderstruck by his mom's request.

"I think this has gotten too far, Mom!" He retorted trying to jolt his mother back to reason.

"I want my prize honey, or else!" Shelly admonished loudly.

"Or else what?" Brent asked with his brow dipping in curiosity.

Shelly reached into her back pocket and took out a small black notebook. Brent recognized it immediately; it was his little black book. Everyone in the hockey team had one.

"How'd you get that?"

"That's not important, what's important is this little notebook not falling on the hands of other people...say Nicole for instance," Shelly winked at her mortified son.

"Leave my girlfriend out of this, mom!"

"Oh she'll leave alright, the moment she reads everything you've written here," Shelly started flipping its pages one by one and reading aloud:

"October 27: excellent blowjob by girl at the bar...she swallows. November 12: lousy fuck with April...awesome rack though. December 24: Christmas Eve fuck with Coach's daughter Caitlyn. January 14: messy car sex with Carla. February 8: hot quickie with Pam in locker room. Spring break in Cancun: fucked three sluts in one day... forgot names."

Brent just stood there petrified as his mother lounged on the wheat-colored, suede couch at the far end of the den.

"You see honey, there's really no choice," Shelly advised her perplexed son.

Brent realized the deep trouble he's in. Nicole's influential father has been helping him land a foothold in Wall Street. If she finds out about this, he doesn't just loose a girlfriend; he'll loose his career as well. He dragged his feet back until he was standing a few yards in front of Shelly, "Ok mom, how do we do this?"

Shelly leered victoriously. She has another young stud at the palm of her hands.

"First, I want you to strip for me!" She requested salaciously.

Brent inhaled deeply and took the front end of his tank top, pulling it over his head and anchoring it at the back of his neck. Shelly couldn't contain her excitement as her son exposed his well-defined torso. His sculpted mid-section was generously peppered with body hair, in contrast to the light spattering of fur in-between his chest. Shelly began unzipping her shorts as her body heat upped a notch.

The submissive playboy began untying the strings his board shorts and unbuttoning his fly, as soon the last button was plucked, his board shorts fell to his ankles revealing his sexy, low rise trunks. By now, Shelly already has her hand inside her shorts lathering her pussy while her other one kneaded her clothed tit mound.

"Come closer, stud!" She told her half-naked Adonis.

Brent walked closer to his wanting mother until his crotch was just inches from her face. Like a little girl toying with her gift on Christmas morning, Shelly ran her finger along the thin red bands of his navy blue trunks that ran diagonally alongside his bulging package. She traced his underwear's center seam with her fingers, feeling his cock through the tightening fabric. With lust stirring up insider her, she eagerly smothered her face on his crotch inhaling his sweet, musky scent.

"Ohhh, baby! You're making me so fucking hot!" She uttered profanely as her tunnel churned with desire. She hurriedly slipped-off her top exposing her heaving mammaries to her son.

Brent watched as his mother fingered her fleshy areolas. His rock hard prick tented obscenely, pulling the waist band of his trunks from his hips. Shelly tugged his bothersome drawers down until his mammoth cock sprang upwards bouncing against his hairy abs. It was met by Shelly's sultry gaze; her astounded face giving justice to her boy's incredible member.

Brent's cut belly-hugger was a sight to behold! From a silky base of dark brown pubes, it stood almost parallel to his lower abdomen until it starts curving forward mid-shaft. It measured a whopping 8 ½ inches from root to tip while the veiny shaft reached over 6 inches in girth at its thickest section near the head. His bulbous cock head is thickly-rimmed just like Will's and was deep pink in color. To complete the package were two, loosely-hanging balls which were the size of walnuts. Who would have thought that the little penis that she tended right after its circumcision would mature to such magnificence?

Shelly meshed her parched lips together. His porn star cock seems to have been made just for the sake of exhibition. She now understood why so many bimbos wanted to fuck him and she was determined to get some piece of the action.

She grasped his behemoth pole with both hands and aimed it at her agape mouth. She popped his cock head inside her sweltering orifice and started slurping his budding juices.

"Ohhh...God!" Brent murmured as he felt his mother's depraved lips around the thick rim of his glans.

Shelly held her his shaft tightly as she jammed its fleshy helmet inside her mouth. Although she wanted to, she didn't dare to take on his 6-inch girth for fear of choking. Instead, she pumped his cock slowly; milking every strand of his salty pre-cum and greedily lapping it up like it was manna from heaven.

Shelly started to slouch and motioned her son to advance. Brent eased himself on the couch with his knees resting on both sides of his mother thighs. He placed his hands on the topmost edge of the couch and looked down as Shelly continued sodomizing him.

Shelly looked up to him with her mouthful of cock. She glared at him flirtatiously as she spun her tongue around his knob making it shimmer with spit and pre-cum. Brent desperately fought the ecstasy of his mother's tongue on his cock until the pangs of hesitation started to fade. His body betrayed his reason as he moved his hips forward, subtly encouraging her to swallow more of him. Shelly, realizing that Brent has succumbed to the call of the flesh, obliged by stretching her mouth wider and allowing a third of his cock to penetrate her oral cavity.

"Awwwh... Ahhh!" Brent sexily cooed feeling his mother's tight lips around the thickest portion of his manhood.

"Umphh... Ummm" Shelly moaned like a slut as she savored his meaty knob. She held his firm buttocks to make sure that she can hold him back if he plunges his hips too deep.

Shelly wanted to reward her consenting son with more than just a blow-job. She would like to further heighten his excitement since she couldn't swallow his whole 8 ½ inches. She took a short respite from cock-sucking and began creasing her lips to gather all the saliva she could muster until a dollop of spit poured from her mouth onto the waiting fingers of her right hand. She coated her index finger with spit, reached behind Brent's swaggering balls and found his asshole. She stiffened her slimy finger and began probing his puckered anus. Brent suddenly bucked his hips forward, startled at what his mother was about to do.

"What are you up to?" he asked curiously.

"Don't worry, baby...you'll love it!" Shelly assured him as she prodded her finger deep inside his ass managing to insert half of it despite the powerful grip of his sphincter.

"Awww...Mom! Fuck!" Brent cried as a deep stinging sensation filled his hole.

"Relax honey," Shelly directed her son, "Mommy knows what she's doing,"

Shelly pushed further until her whole finger was inside. She could feel his ass muscles trying to squeeze her digit out but she kept it secured and stiff. Then, she took his cock inside her mouth again; trying in vain to swallow at least half of his glorious pole. His anus started making sucking noises as she moved her finger in and out.

"Arghh... Fuck!" Brent groaned as he felt the stinging pain slowly dissipate. He opened-up his ass so that his mother could slide her finger more smoothly. Shelly waggled her buried finger resulting to more and more pre-cum oozing out of his cock slit. In fact, there was so much of it that it was dribbling down her chin down to the cleavage of her breasts.

"Ohhh... God!" Brent wailed; he has never had someone stuck their finger up his ass during oral sex. To his surprise, he found himself enjoying what he thought heretofore was an exclusive male homosexual act.

With her left hand, Shelly pumped the bottom half of his dick while the top half is crammed inside her mouth. She would occasionally stop for a deep intake of air before lunging her face back to his waiting crotch.

"Ummm...Mmmm," the wanton mother cooed as she tasted her son's manly flavor. She wondered if any of the girls in his notebook pleasured his cock the same way and if any of those bimbos craved for her son more than she did.

Shelly began to quicken her pace; zealously sucking his member as she rapidly fingered his asshole; His twitching muscles and labored breathing serving as portents of his burning release. Suddenly, Brent felt the build-up of ecstasy seeping from his loins.

"I'M GONNA SHOOT! ARGH!...AHHH!...FUCK!...AWWHH... ARGHH...AWWW!" he howled as he ejected his sizzling sperm inside Shelly's mouth hitting the back of her throat.

"URMMMHH...ARGHH...FUCK!!! EAT IT!!!" Brent screeched as jet after jet of boiling cum gushed from his cock onto his mother's greedy mouth.

Shelly was startled by the lavish amount of cum that spewed forth from his cock. She puffed her cheeks letting his salty-dry seed ebb and flow from one side of her mouth to the other before gulping it down. For him to ejaculate like that, fingering him must have done the trick!

Shelly held on to his dripping member as she watched his hunk-of-a-son convulse with sexual energy; his handsome face grimacing with erotic delight as she gave his extra-sensitive glans quick licks with her tongue.

"Awww...Yeah! Fuck!... Ahhhwww!" Brent whimpered like an adolescent relishing his first climax. He jerked as his orgasm made its rounds on his sweaty, olive-skinned body. He lifted his left knee and laid back at the right side of the couch with his head resting on the arm rest.

PART 5: "Just looking for some good, clean fun"

"That was totally wicked, Mom!" Brent spoke as his softening cock rested on his undulating abs. "What's gotten in to you?"

Shelly just smiled and shifted her body to the other side of the couch; her head laying on the left side arm rest.

"Just looking for some good, clean fun," she jibed as she lifted her butt from the couch and slipped-off her damp denim shorts.

"You're still not off-the-hook, you know," She reminded Brent as she tossed her shorts on the floor.

"What do you want this time?" He asked as if he was totally unaware of her next move.

Shelly's smooth, wet pussy smiled at Brent as she parted her legs in front of him.

"Lick my pussy, baby! It's mommy's turn."

Brent smiled sheepishly at his horny mother. He lifted his head and saw more of the appetizing pussy in front of him.

"What the heck!" He acquiesced as he changed position and moved his face closer to his mother's inflamed furrow; he stuck-out his tongue and began licking.

"Ohhh...that's it, baby!" Shelly bemoaned while massaging her heaving breasts.

Brent flipped the puffy lips of her vagina with his thumb and forefinger. He slithered his tongue along her slit until cunny juice began flowing once more, coating his lips, cheeks and fingers; and staining the expensive suede couch.

"Hmmm...Awghhh!" Shelly moaned deliriously; her pussy being pleasured by the young man who came out of it twenty-two years ago.

Brent wasn't really into pussy-eating; his massive cock being more than enough to bring a woman down to her knees. Nevertheless, he smothered his mouth on Shelly's pussy mound, flapping his tongue relentlessly and intentionally grazing the stubbly underside of his chin against it making her writhe uncontrollably. Besides, after his mother's stupefying blow-job, he felt compelled to reward her.

"Haaaah...Awww!" Shelly bawled as Brent found her sensitive clitoris and kneaded it between his lips. He then inserted his forefinger inside her twat, wiggling it around until she sniveled even more, "Awww God!...Yesss! Awww...Uhhmm!"

Brent looked ahead and saw her face flushed with ecstasy. Her hands mashed against her enormous breast as she enjoyed her incestuous cunnilingus. He then loaded a second finger inside her muff as he ardently sucked her stiffened clit bringing her to the edge.

"Oh baby! I'm cumming! Oh Fuck! Haaaah! OHHHHH! AHHHH! OHHH!" She squealed; her passionate cries bouncing throughout the game room.

Shelly's pussy tightened around her son's fingers as a stream of hot cunt juice surged from the depths of her pelvis. Brent continued sucking her clit; making obscene smacking noises in the process.

"Awww!... Ohhh!...Godddd!" Shelly muttered; a thin layer of sweat covered her shivering body as her climax reached plateau. Brent's mouth was still latched around her clit and she though she'll have a stroke from his incessant sucking. She reached for the back of Brent's head crumpling his thick brown hair.

"Take it easy, big boy!" Shelly huffed, "You'll make me pass-out."

Brent flashed his signature grin and got up on his knees, unintentionally revealing the upshot of his pussy licking -- a hard, pulsating cock. He followed Shelly's lustful gaze as she fixed her eyes on his monster dick; it was the same yearning look he got from women who urgently want to be fucked by his enormous meat. He would have been happy to oblige but a small specter of sanity bothered his conscience. The woman in front of him wasn't just your common garden-variety slut, she was his mother! He thought that a blow-job and some muff-diving might have been ok, in fact he though it was just what his mother had wanted all along; but going all the way? Fucking his own mom seemed to be unimaginable! "Ok mom, we had our fun," he remarked hoping that her orgasm was sufficient enough for her to call it a day. He got off the couch and started picking-up the pieces of clothing on the floor while desperately trying to hide his swaggering boner.

"That was fantastic Brent! No one has ever licked my pussy like that?" Shelly commended as she turned sideways towards him, "No wonder women can't get enough of you!"

Brent grinned and winked at her, hiding his apparent unease about the real possibility of having sex with his mom. Shelly noticed his guarded response and realized that she needed to act fast before he slips from her grasp.

"Could you help me up, dear?" Shelly asked, feebly extending her left arm to him.

Brent pivoted his torso towards his ostensibly tired mother and reached out with his right hand. He was about to pull her up when Shelly suddenly yanked him back with all her might; meticulously guiding his fall so that he crashed ass first onto couch. She quickly straddled his lap and pressed her body against his; pinning his stalwart frame on the suede cushion.

"You think you can get away that easy?" Shelly remarked lasciviously as she fixed her eyes on his mortified stare before giving him a smoldering French kiss. She jousted her tongue with his and rolled it against his teeth and lips. She pressed herself tightly against him; sandwiching his hard cock between their bellies.

"Uhmmm...Uhrghh" Brent moaned as he felt mother's skin grind against the underside of his curved cock.

"Oh my! We don't want that hard-on to go to waste, don't you?" a smirking Shelly announced as she broke off her kiss.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby!" She whispered to his ear, "You'll shove that dick of yours up my pussy 'till you cum!"

Brent was astounded, a sexual taboo of epic proportions was about to happen.

Shelly reached down and snatched his tool by the root; she lifted her hips and placed his inflamed cock head on the puffy entranced of her cunt. She took a deep breath before impaling herself on the meaty spike.

"Haaaa...Arghhh!" She winced as the thickest portion of Brent's shaft made its way inside the steamy folds of her barrel. She fervently hoped that she could take all of his cock. Shelly descended lower until she felt a strange feeling in her belly; she couldn't ease herself any deeper because Brent's cock was already pushing the neck of her cervix!

"Awww... God!" she groaned; she felt so drawn-out that she though her overstuffed vagina was going to rupture! She squeezed her son's invading member with her pussy muscles until she heard him gasp.

Brent looked down at his wedged cock and saw that there was still a couple of centimeters of exposed shaft left. Although his mother's was not the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked, hers was certainly the deepest chute his cock has ever entered!

After savoring his girth and length inside her twat, Shelly started to pound her hips up and down against his lap.

"Awww... Fuck!" Brent's hollered as Shelly's hot furrow pumped his meat. He grabbed her quivering buttocks as it bounced off his lap. His sex-drive has clouded his mind; leaving the feelings of panic and unease withering on the backburner. He groped her left breast and popped her nipple inside his mouth, gently nibbling and sucking it, driving his horny mother wild!

"Oh Yesss!" Oh God... Yesss!" Shelly wailed as she grinded her pussy in all directions: up and down, forward and back, sideways and circular. She placed her hands on his manly shoulders as she feasted from the pleasures of incest -- the forbidden fruit that no self-respecting mother should partake from. Brent found his mother's sexual eagerness amazing.

"Ohhh! Fuck Yeah!" Brent cursed loudly; enjoying his mom's exorbitant humping.

Shelly squealed in abandon as the relentless rubbing of her son's arched cock against the inner walls of her vagina sent her to new heights of sexual elation. Brent's cock has found her g-spot, bringing her to orgasm faster than expected.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! AHHH!... AHHH!...AWWHHH!...ARGHHHH!... FUCK!...I'M CUMMMMING!" Shelly cried out as if she was in a state unbearable pain. Her pussy rippled as it clamped onto Brent's fucking member. She tried her best to sustain her humping as liquid fire poured from her tunnel. A stream of hot, watery liquid started squirting from the upper end of her pussy slit drenching her son's lower abs and pubic hair. Brent has seen this a million times, but he didn't think his mother was capable of ejaculating like that.

"Ohhhh baby! Ohhhh God! Awwww! Fuck!" Shelly caterwauled as every iota of her body seemed to be bursting with electricity. She floundered on his lap, reeling precariously from her easement. Her eyes were shut and her mouth agape, conveying a semi-conscious state.

Brent was spell-bounded by the ferocity of his mother's climax. He pulled out his glistening cock of her twat and laid her blissful body on the couch with her head resting on the low arm rest. It took a few more seconds before Shelly fell back to Earth. She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Brent's gorgeous face drifting above her; his glassy, brown eyes gawking at her with intent. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him again on the mouth; sucking his sweet lips like it was smothered with honey.

delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers