The Summer Internship Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Alisha and Thomas be able to act normal at work?
2.3k words
4.59
31.4k
17
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Alisha walked into work hoping that her facial expression did not look like she had been having sex the night before and this morning. She just felt so relaxed. While her pussy definitely was bruised from the hard sex Thomas had put on her, she still felt good. She soon pictured Thomas in her mind. He was so sexy to her. Just looking at him would make her horny. But, today had to be different. She just had to look at him like an ordinary guy at her job. Today, at least at work they had to act as normal as possible with each other.

This shouldn't be hard, thought Alisha. "I will just walk in there, say hey Thomas, and then just do what I always do at work. No big deal at all," said Alisha to herself while riding up the elevator.

Alisha walked into the office and immediately saw Thomas. He was talking to one of the secretaries in the office. Oh crap. He looks really good. This isn't going to be as easy as I thought, thought Alisha. She felt her pussy tingle.

Thomas looked up at Alisha and his dick twitched. Just act normal. Crap look at her breast. I just want to put one of her nipples in my mouth. No, No Thomas just act normal, thought Thomas.

"Hello, Alisha. Great day isn't it," said Thomas smiling a big toothy grin at her.

"Beautiful day Thomas. See you later," said Alisha. She turned switching her butt a little while she walked to her desk. Thomas stared at her butt and gulped. All he could picture was fucking her doggy style. Watching his white dick plow into her milk chocolate brown pussy, while all the while smacking her butt. He took one last look and moved to his desk to hide his growing erection.

They made it through the rest of that morning by dodging each other. Besides the casual glance at each other in the office, nobody would ever believe that they had sex few hours before they had come to the office.

"So, Alisha how was the concert, asked Barbara? The two were eating lunch in the office break room.

Barbara was another intern at the office. She was kind of the office slut. Everything she wore was a little too vulgar for the work place. Her skirts were always too short and she never wore underwear. She already had slept with four of the attorneys in the office, two in which were married. But, she was basically one of the nicest interns in the office and easy to talk to. She was the only other person in the office, besides Thomas, whom Alisha was somewhat friends with. And even though she slept around at least she didn't hide it like most of the other women at the office.

"It was ok," said Alisha, while trying to avoid Barbara's eyes by paying way too much attention to her salad.

"Ok, that's it? Didn't you go with Thomas, asked Barbara looking at her in disbelief?

"Yeah, so what?"

"So? You went to a dark romantic concert with Thomas. I would have loved to be in your position. Thomas is gorgeous. Have you seen his body? I mean it just looks like he could do some wild thing to you in bed. I bet his dick is huge," said Barbara as she locked her blue eyes on Thomas across the office.

It is very big, thought Alisha. "He is ok Barbara. Not really my type," said Alisha

"What is your type Alisha? I mean we have been here for what a month now and you haven't mentioned one person you like. You do not go out. Your life this summer has consisted of this job and going home."

" I will have you know that I am currently dating someone and it is going great so far." Stupid, stupid me, thought Alisha. Why did I say that?

"Oh really who? " starring at Alisha in disbelief. "So where did you meet this mystery man? I mean he has to work here, unless you met him at the gas station or something."

"Look, Barbara I would rather keep it a secret."

"Ok, whatever you say. But, I still say you should go for it with Thomas. He is hot and any woman here at the office would gladly want him."

"Every woman, but me," said Alisha.

Alisha went back to her desk. Could Thomas really have any woman he wants here at the firm? Why does he want me? He could have any of these women. He is gorgeous. I mean there are other hot guys here, but he by far is the best looking guy. Besides looks he is fun, nice, and just overall has a great personality, thought Alisha.

Just then she got a text message on her phone.

"Can't wait to see you tonight."

Alisha looked at her call log and saw that it was from Thomas. She typed back, "How do you know I want to see you."

" What you don't miss me? I miss you."

" I miss you."

"You looked good today. Your ass looks exceptionally good in that skirt. You are really making it hard to act normal."

"Is that the only thing I am making hard?"

"You naughty girl. My dick is getting hard just thinking about you."

" I wish you could be in me right now."

"Meet me in the back office, now."

Alisha looked around the office. Then she saw Thomas get up from his desk and head toward the back offices. She knew the back offices were rarely used unless they had conference meetings. Her mind was telling her not to go because they could get caught, but her pussy wouldn't let her stay at her desk.

She walked to the back office hoping nobody saw her enter.

The room was pitch black. She felt two hands grab her waist and pull her close.

"Do you think we will get caught, asked Alisha?

Thomas rubbed his hands over Alisha's breast through her shirt. Her nipples instantly got hard. He unbuttoned two buttons and pulled her 36 DD breast from her bra. Alisha felt her pussy start to tingle. She soon forgot about getting caught and all her attention fell to how Thomas was making her body feel. It was like her body needed him to be in her.

Thomas leaned down to Alisha neck and started kissing on Alisha's neck softly. He kissed his way to her ear and moaned softly into it. "Right now I don't care," whispered Thomas into Alisha's ear. He sucked ear lobe into his mouth. His dick got harder and pressed into her ass.

Thomas turned Alisha around to face him. He kissed her and started pulling her skirt up. He grabbed her ass and gave it a light smack. He tore a hole into her stocking to touch the bare skin of her butt. He gripped her butt harder cupping each cheek in his hands.

"MMM, I like that," said Alisha.

He continued smacking her ass and kissing her, while she unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. She rubbed his dick and felt it grow even more in her hand. His dick was throbbing hard and slick with pre cum. She rubbed the head of the dick and pumped his dick slowly. She grazed the side of his dick with her violet fingernails from his balls to the head. Thomas moaned engulfed Alisha's lips onto his. There tongues entangled with one another as they explored each other's mouths. "I want you now. I have wanted you all day. When you walked in I wanted to take you right there," whispered Thomas. His voice was deeper than usual. He starred intently at Alicia. In the dim light his blue eyes were as dark blue as the ocean. They were filled with desire.

He kissed her again and sucked on her bottom lip. Her skirt now was completely up. He tore her stockings more above the crotch. He tore her thong off and rubbed her clit intensely. Her pussy was sloppy wet. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and pumped them furiously in and out. Alicia's body was getting so hot. Her pussy was on fire. She needed to cum. "Please fuck me. I need you in me now, moaned Alisha.

He kissed her over to the conference table and turned her around. Alisha placed her hands on the table and bent over. Thomas smacked her left cheek then the right with his hand. He let his pants fall to the floor and he pulled his boxers down. He smacked each of Alisha's butt cheeks with his dick. He rubbed his dick against her pussy and then pushed in. Alisha bit her lip to keep from moaning. Once in her pussy Thomas rammed into her pussy. He pulled her hair back and rode her hard. He pulled his dick completely out of her and then pounded back into her pussy. "Do you like it like that," whispered Thomas in her ear. "Or do you like it slow like this." He slowed down his hip movement and pounded her slowly from behind.

Alicia groaned and tired to hold back her growing orgasm, but his dick felt so good in her. She felt her orgasm rising slowly in her. She pushed back onto Thomas dick. She felt his firm hips on her ass. " I want it hard. Fuck me rough. Make me cum on your dick." Thomas pounded Alicia harder than before. He gripped her breast and pinched her nipples with each thrust. The table started to move and squeak. Both of them tried to hold back from making any noise to prevent from getting caught. Thomas rode her slower from behind. The only noise in the room was his dick slapping against her ass and pussy.

Thomas felt his dick pulsate and he knew he was about to cum. If I get caught at least I got caught doing this, thought Thomas. He then pumped Alisha with more vigor. He rubbed his hand down her back and to her pussy. He wet his finger and rubbed his finger on her ass hole. Alicia had never had anybody play with her ass before. He pumped his finger in and out of her ass matching them with his thrusts into Alicia.

I can't take this anymore, thought Alisha. It feels so good. Her pussy walls squeezed Thomas's dick. "OOOhh my gosh," whispered Alisha in a low moan. "Right there, yes Thomas yes." Her pussy began to pulsate over Thomas's dick. He continued to thrust into Alicia's oozing pussy.

Thomas sped up his thrusts into Alisha and began thrusting harder. Alicia's moans took him over the edge. "Your pussy is so tight, oh my gosh." Then he came in Alisha. They both slunk down onto the table. Thomas dick was still in Alicia as they tried to catch their breath. His dick shrank back down and he released himself from her pussy. Cum oozed down over Alisha's torn stockings.

"We can't do this here anymore, Thomas. If we get caught we both will lose this internship."

'Yeah I know. It's just I have wanted to be with you for so long Alisha. I mean I have liked you since orientation here."

"I didn't even know. I thought you liked Barbara then or at least some other girl."

"No, from day one it was you. I mean look at you. You are gorgeous, nice, funny, and determined."

"I liked you too. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Every time I tried to say something you would just smile and walk away. So I thought you weren't into me. Then when I would ask you what you did over the weekend you would always say you went out. So I just put two and two together and figured you had a boyfriend."

"I lied. My weekends consisted of me sitting around my apartment in flannel pajamas watching scary movies. I guess I didn't want you to know I didn't do much. I mean you are irresistible. Every woman in this office wants you. I never would have thought you would be interested in me."

"You are beautiful Alisha. A guy would be an idiot not to be interested in you. I saw that from day one when we first met.'

" But, you are a ladies man. Are you honestly telling me that no body else is in the picture?"

"There is nobody else, but you Alisha."

"Really. I bet you have tons of women."

"Honestly, the only person in my life right now is you."

"Well, good. I don't want to have to beat a woman up over you," said Alisha smiling at the thought of Thomas just wanting her.

"Good, then we can go out tonight. No more hiding a real date."

"Yeah, I think I would like that."

He leaned over and kissed her slowly. Her lips were so soft and sweet to him. He felt like he could kiss her forever. She pulled back from him. "We better get back out there before people realize that both of us are missing."

They got dressed the best they could. Alicia had to remove her stained stockings and toss them in the trash. She tried to wipe the cum from her legs, but it kept oozing out making her legs sticky. Thomas had lipstick all over his shirt collar and both of their hair was tussled. Alicia fixed Thomas's hair the best she could and they tucked their clothes in and hoped they didn't smell like sex. Thomas left out first. Five minutes later Alisha snuck out back to her desk.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers