The Summer of Our Content Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up on her elbows as I walked up, her breasts hanging down, the dark nipples obscured in the toweling.

I squatted down and gave her the rum punch drink. She took a sip through the straw, "Mmmm, that's good! Thanks, honey!"

I set my drink in the shade of my chair and stood up next to her. I untied the drawstring of my shorts and slid them down my legs.

She watched me as I hooked the shorts up off of the sand with my foot and folded them neatly and placed them on top of her suit.

"My, my," she said softly, "aren't you a good-looking young man." Even behind the glasses I could tell that she was gazing at my body in a distinctly un-motherly fashion.

I stood in front of my mother naked, my tumescent penis swinging back and forth as I moved. My hairy balls hanging low in my scrotum because of the heat. I am uncircumcised, but the head of my dick was half-exposed, the foreskin slipped back.

I lay down on my side on my towel next to her and sipped my drink. We didn't say anything, but clinked the plastic drink glasses together, "Well, here's to nudism with my mom!" I said with a grin.

After I finished my drink I rubbed lotion on my hips and crotch area, as I certainly not ever had that part of my body exposed before. Mom watched me as I rubbed the cream in. I told her that I sure as hell didn't want to get burned in certain spots.

We lay there and talked for a while. We talked about school, what my plans were after school, and my social life. I told mom that at the time I did not have a girl friend, and that I was just sort of playing the field.

Mom reached over and encircled my flaccid penis with her hand and gently squeezed it, saying, with a twinkle in her eye, "Well, Eric, with this thing you surely will not be hard pressed keeping a woman happy when you finally do find her."

She didn't let go and my dick began to harden in her hand. Her index finger moved up and she gently skinned back a portion of my foreskin and ran the tip of her finger over the head of my cock. Her other fingers were squeezing and kneading my hardening column of cock-flesh.

She moved her hand down and took my hairy scrotum and balls in her hand. She rolled each testicle back and forth in her fingers.

She looked at me and said in a husky voice, "Baby, you have a beautiful sex organ. You are very well endowed. You know that don't you?"

"Mmmm, Mom, I don't know. I never really thought about it before." I replied with a touch of trepidation as my mother continued to fondle and caress my completely erect cock.

"Eric, is this okay? Can I touch your penis like this? Are you uncomfortable with me doing this?" she asked.

"Mmmm, no, Mother...its just that I'm afraid..." I mumbled.

"Of what, baby?"

"Ohh, god, that feels so good, mom! Mmmm, but we're out here in front of other people...Mmmm, mother...I'm gonna cum...oh, mom, ohh, god!" I cried.

With that I began to ejaculate strong spurts of sperm and semen onto the towel between us. Some of my cum spattered my mother's belly and chest. The creamy opalescent sperm left long linear streaks on the dark toweling. She jacked the shaft of my cock vigorously as my hips bucked back and forth with my orgasm.

Her hand was covered with cum as she masturbated my slick, still oozing cock. She ran her slippery hands up and down the shaft and onto my hair covered balls. Finally, she released my shaft and reached up and smeared the sperm I'd shot onto her belly and breasts into her skin.

My entire body was quivering at what had just happened. My mother, my own mother had just masturbated me to an orgasm on the beach, in broad daylight! Oh, god, my heart was racing; my thoughts were all jumbled as I tried to figure out how I was supposed to feel.

As I lay back on the towel panting, mother just leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. As my lips responded her kiss became more urgent and she pressed harder, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I raised my hand and captured the back of her head and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.

I knew it then! I knew that my relationship with my mother – Petra - would never, ever be the same. We were embarking on something completely new, completely unknown. But we were sailing this vessel together, we would explore our new life together, every step of the way.

I groaned into her mouth as she continued to kiss me, "Mother, I love you!"

She rose up for a moment, "I know, Baby, I know. I love you too!"

Her breasts were squashed up against my rib cage and hairy chest as she moved closer to me and we resumed kissing. She was lying on top of the sperm-soaked section of towel that I had just finished ejaculating on. The thought of my mother lying on my sperm and semen made me nearly crazy with lust.

I ran my hands up and down my mother's oily back, caressing her waist and ass cheeks as we continued to kiss. She responded my running her fingers down through my chest hair and into my sweaty crotch and finding my stiffening organ. She palmed and manipulated my cock between our bodies, squeezing and pulling my balls.

"Eric, my darling, my darling lover, I want to taste you. I want to suck your cock. Will you let your mother suck your beautiful cock, Baby?" she moaned.

"Oh, god, yes, Mother, yes, mother, suck me, suck my cock!" I groaned.

She kissed her way down my chest her fingers fluttering and exploring every inch of my hot, sweaty body until her head and face reached my belly. She rested her head on my quivering belly and began to stroke the shaft of my penis in her hand, the foreskin slipping up and down over the purple head of my cock.

I rose up on my elbows so that I could watch her ministrations. She squeezed the shaft, letting her fingertips explore the ridges and veins. She skinned back the foreskin and ran her fingers over the head and corona, ran a finger around the flange of the swollen glans.

Then, in front of my eyes, my mother leaned forward and slowly began to suck my cock into her mouth. I watched one, then two, then three inches of my cock disappear into her mouth.

Mother moaned as she swallowed my cock. Her lips moved and stretched as she took more of the shaft deeply into her throat. She began to move her mouth up and down, taking more of my organ into her mouth and throat with each downstroke.

I groaned loudly, and fell back onto my towel as my mother skillfully fellated me. As she sucked me, her left hand cupped my balls and scrotum and lower shaft, while her right hand stroked and rubbed my hairy belly and chest. I could hear the sound of her wet mouth and lips sucking as she moved up and down my cock.

My loins were afire with the feel of her warm, slick mouth sucking and licking me. She began licking and tonguing the shaft of my cock and kissing the purple swollen head. She rubbed the erect shaft against her sweaty, saliva-covered face, as she lowered her head into my crotch and took my entire ball-sack into her mouth. I could feel her tongue exploring my testicles as her lips tugged and pulled on my scrotum.

"Mmmm, mother, that feels so good! Suck my balls, mom." I moaned.

She sucked and rolled my balls around in her hot, wet mouth, my erect cock throbbing in her hand as she slowly jacked the shaft up and down.

She let my balls fall out of her mouth and she kissed her way up from the root of my shaft until she could maneuver the stiff cock back into her mouth and throat. She swallowed me completely into her throat until her lips were pressed into my spit-soaked pubic hair at the base of dick. I reached down and held her head and hair gently as she began to move slowly up and down the penis in her throat.

After a couple more minutes of my mother's talented deep-throating, I groaned that I was going to cum again.

"She raised up, turned her head slightly and looked at me. I knew what she was 'telling' me. My mother was telling me to flood her mouth with my seed, with her son's sperm and semen.

I couldn't help it; I couldn't have stopped anymore than I could stop a run-away train. My cock throbbed, my balls tightened up, and I felt the orgasm deep in my loins. The sperm shot out of my cock into her mouth in several strong pulses. She groaned as the first jet filled her mouth, and if anything, she sucked harder. I watched as her mouth and lips trapped the cum and she began swallowing repeatedly.

I almost passed out at the sheer sensuousness of the scene – My mother had sucked me to an orgasm and swallowed every drop of my cum!

She sucked and nursed on my spasming cock until there was nothing left. She ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft, licking up the last traces of my sperm and semen. She then gently laid my reddened and still swollen cock onto my thigh and lay back next to me with a sigh and dreamy look on her face.

I leaned over my mother, blocking the sun from her eyes, and told her that I loved her so much. Then I leaned in and kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth tasting the rich flavor of my sperm in her mouth and on her lips. It was deeply erotic to kiss my mother like this, knowing that it was my seed in her mouth that I was tasting.

***

I kissed her again, and then moved down until I could take each of her large breasts in my hands and began to lick and suck her swollen and erect nipples. Mom moaned as her suckled at her breasts and teased her nipples with my tongue, while pinching the other gently between my fingers. I marveled at the beauty and sexuality of this woman – my mother.

I kissed my way down her oily and sweaty belly, licking the salty sweat from her skin, flicking my tongue in and out of her belly button, causing her to giggle, her tummy flexing and rippling with the effort.

By now my nostrils were assailed with the heady, sexy aroma of my mother's cunt. For the first time I was now able to really study my mother's sex. Mom had lots of hair covering her mound, dark, nearly black hair. She made no effort to trim or shave her bush and it covered the junction of her thighs and crotch. But the memory that stands out to this day was the smell of her wet pussy.

I could tell that she was very aroused, her belly rolled and bucked under my kisses as I moved down to her crotch. I dragged my lips across her hairy mound, tasting the slightly salty sweat of her juices. Mother moaned as I brought my fingers up to her crotch and gently explored her hair covered slit and labia.

I separated her slit and ran the tip of my forefinger up and down each side of her pussy lips, feeling the soft slick skin. I ran the tip of my finger in a circle around her clitoris, causing Mother to groan in a low husky voice. I continued circling her partial hidden clit until it began to erect and protrude from the top of her wet slit.

I leaned forward and captured her clitoris in my lips and gently massaged it with the tip of my tongue and lips. She squealed and bucked her pelvis under me. I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, that she was clenching the towel on either side of her body in her hands.

I moved down between mother's spread legs, and lowered my head between her thighs. I leaned forward and kissed my mother's sex and looking up at her, across her tummy, told her that I loved her ever so much. In response, she reached down with one hand and caressed my cheek and ran her fingers through my hair.

I lowered my face into her crotch again and began to lick and suck her pussy. I slowly pushed my tongue deeper into her slick hole, swirling the tip from side-to-side, and up and down. I licked up to her clitoris, circling it and then back down into her slit. God, she tasted so good! Her juices were flowing, mixed with my saliva, coating my chin, lips, and cheeks. I pushed my face deeper into her wetness, separating her cunt lips with my mouth as I fucked her pussy with my tongue and lips.

Mother was continuously writhing and moaning as I ate her pussy. Even as I licked and tongued my mother's sex, I was running my hands up and down her belly, cupping and squeezing her boobs, squeezing and kneading the sides of her beautiful ass. I completely lost track of where we were. All I knew was that I was consumed with an overpowering incestuous lust for this woman's cunt! I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to feel her orgasm from my mouth in her pussy.

All of the sudden I could tell that she was close to cumming. Her entire body began to tense up. Her belly quivered and spasmed under my hands. Both of her hands were now clutching the side of my head and forcing my face and mouth deeper into her spread cunt lips as I licked her up and down.

She hissed, "Yes, darling, suck me! Lick me!"

At that she began to cum. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis up into my face, and at the same time she pressed my face deep into her crotch as I licked and sucked her clitoris. She began to groan more loudly, interspersed with gasps of, "Oh, yes!"

"Oh, god, yes! Ohh, yes, yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhh, god, yes! Mmmm, make me cum, Mmmm..."

I reached up and captured each of her heaving breasts and squeezed and pinched her swollen nipples in my fingers as she orgasmed. She just thrashed and moaned as I continued sucking her cunt and pulling her nipples.

Finally, she relaxed and her shuddering body dropped back flat on to the towel. She held my head still in her crotch, and softly told me, "Mmmm, easy, darling, I'm so sensitive, Mmmm..."

I turned my head and gave the inside of each of her thighs a loving kiss, then kissed the top of her hairy mons, and then slid up next to her on the towel and kissed her full on the lips. I knew that she could taste her sweet juices on my lips as she kissed me back.

I lay back in the warm sun next to my nude mother and basked in the joy of the moment. I think both of us were overcome with emotion at what had just occurred in the span of fifteen minutes.

I said softly, "Mom, I don't feel bad about what just happened. I really don't. I think that it was inevitable; it was bound to happen sooner or later between us. I have always loved you, and have tried for so many years to reconcile the feelings and emotions that always sprang up inside of me when I was around you. All I can say is that I Love You, Mother."

She rolled over, facing me, and put a finger to my lips, "I know, me too. I think you are right, this was fated to be. I want you to know that I don't regret anything either. This has been the most fantastic and loving sex I've ever experienced, and that's because of our love for one another; your love for me, and mine for you, honey."

She continued, "Darling, I want you inside me now. But...but, I don't want to do it out here on the beach. I want you to take me back to our bungalow and make proper love to your mother. I want to scream as I feel my son's hard cock slip inside my pussy."

She looked at me, her dark eyes flashing and filling with tears of happiness, as she leaned down and kissed me.

***

I closed the door behind us and dropped all of beach stuff in the corner; all I could think about was what Mother had said to me moments ago. She wanted to make love to me.

She turned and faced me as she brought the straps to her suit down off of her shoulders and slowly rolled the spandex down her beautiful body. I watched her as she stepped out of the suit and moved toward the bathroom.

"Give me a moment, dearest," she said, "I'm going to take a shower, and then you are too. We don't want our first to be all sandy and oily."

"You don't want me to join you, Mom?" I asked.

"Nope, because if you did, we'd never make it to the bed, and I want this to be very memorable for both of us – Very memorable," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

I heard the shower start, as I opened the small refrigerator and removed the bottle of wine that I'd opened earlier. I poured two glasses and left them on the nightstand next to the bed.

I took off my shorts and looked at myself nude in the full length mirror hanging on the wall next to the bed. I'd never really done this before, but I realized I was shaping up to be a good looking young man. I was tall, dark-skinned, moderate body hair, and a nice-sized dick, I guessed. But somehow I thought I looked different.

I think it was then that I realized that I was a very, very special young man. Here I was; a young man that was experiencing a loving sexual relationship with his mother. This wasn't the 'incest' of the internet; this was a love that only a very special mother and son could feel.

"Eric," she said softly.

I hadn't even heard her come out of the shower. I turned and faced her. Mom was wrapped in a big white fuzzy towel and had a smaller one turbaned on her head. God, she was gorgeous, I thought to myself.

I smiled at her and followed her finger with my eyes as she pointed to the bathroom. I went over and picked up her wineglass, handed it to her, and headed off without saying a word, still lost in my own introspection.

***

After the quickest shower in human history, I toweled off and rejoined mom in the suite. She had turned the covers back on the bed and was leaning against a pile of pillows at the head of the bed. She was naked, her hair pulled back in her typically careless ponytail. She was sipping her wine as she watched me walk across the room.

"Lose the towel, big fella," she giggled.

I took a drink of my wine, set the glass down, and did a little twirl for her. I turned my back to her and unfastened the towel, holding it closed with my hand. I turned around to face her and walked over next to her side of the bed. I looked down at her smiling, and then dropped the towel.

Mother made a little sound as she gazed at my stiffening cock as it began to erect. She patted the bed next to her and said mischievously, "Come here, darling. Come here, my beautiful man."

I leaned forward putting my hands on the bed next to her as I climbed on, my rock-hard cock bobbing and balls swinging as I moved onto the bed. I lay on my side looking at my beautiful sexy mother. I couldn't believe what was happening to both of us, and how natural it felt. I had no qualms or guilt over what I was about to do.

I kissed mother tenderly on the lips and ran my hand up and down her flank and waist. She cooed at my touch, and reached over and rubbed my chest, her fingers in my hair. We were like a couple of teenagers, lying on a bed and exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

She reached down and grasped my hard dick in her hand, "Mmmm, honey, you have such a beautiful, big dick!" She jacked the skin back and forth, sliding my foreskin up and down over the head.

"I am so glad that I didn't have you circumcised, Eric. I have always loved an uncut dick, they are so sexy looking!" she said as she pulled and played with the foreskin.

She continued, "You know your father wanted to have you circumcised, but I just couldn't."

She paused for a moment, "You know I think I fell in love with uncut dicks when I saw my father's one time when I was a girl."

She fondled my balls and lightly scratched the shaft of my cock with her nails, "But, baby, you need to know that his cock wasn't as big as this one," as she waggled my hard column of flesh back and forth.

She reached down again and felt my balls, rolling them in her fingers, squeezing and tugging on the hairy scrotum. "You have nice big balls, sweetie. Are they full of cum for me," she giggled as she fondled my nuts.

"Mmmm, mother, yes, my balls are so full of cum for you. Mmmm, that feels so good, you touching my cock and balls, Mom." I groaned as she continued caressing my sex.

I reached over and began to feel my mother's breasts and nipples. Her nipples erected at my touch, standing up from the dark brown areoles. I took each nipple in my fingers; squeezing and rolling the stiff flesh, making her squirm and moan with pleasure.