The Summer of Our Content Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred, "Oh, honey, I love it when you touch me like that. I love having my boobs and nipples played with and touched."

I loved the feel and weight of her large breasts. As she lay on her back next to me, her breasts were so large that they spilled over the side of her ribs. Looking at her chest, I realized that it was these breasts that had nourished and nurtured me as an infant. I leaned down and kissed each nipple, before sucking them into my mouth, circling the nipples with my tongue. Mom held my face to her chest as I sucked and kissed her nipples and boobs.

At the same time I ran my hand down her belly and into the forest of her thick pubic hair. I slid my fingers into her wet slit and stroked her clitoris and labia. Mom was wet, slick and oily with her juices of desire. I rubbed and stroked her hairy mound, slit, and clitoris. She rotated and bucked her crotch against my hand and fingers.

"Get on top of me, Eric," she said softly into my ear.

We looked each other in the eye for a moment, and then I leaned down and kissed my mother on the mouth, our tongues coming together. We moaned into each other's mouths as we kissed.

I moved over on top of her nude body, my hard dick coming to rest on top of her belly throbbed as it contacted her skin.

She reached down between us and grasped my erect organ and stroked the skin of the shaft up and down a few times. I moved further down between her legs until Mom was able to position the head of my cock into her cunt slit. She rubbed the rubbery head of my dick against her clit and labia. I could feel her wet juices coating the head making it move slickly back and forth against her lips.

She reached up with her right hand and pulled my head to her face. She kissed me, her tongue licking my lips and chin as she whispered, "Fuck me, Eric. Push your cock into me. Fuck me, Eric. I want to feel you inside me now! Look at me, into my eyes as you slide into me, lover!"

I pushed my pelvis forward and felt the head of my cock slide into my mother's wet sex.

Oh, God, what a feeling, being enveloped by her slick, wet velvet hole. Her warmth and wetness surrounded my shaft as it sank, inch by inch, deeper into my mother's womanhood, my mother's cunt. Time stopped for me at that moment.

I slowly pushed another inch of my cock into her as she groaned deeply. I couldn't believe how tight and wonderful she felt as I entered her. I pulled back an inch or so, and then sank back into my mother's wetness. My cock was now fully buried inside mom's pussy; our pubic hair was meshed, my swollen balls resting against her ass cheeks. I was completely inside my mother's cunt.

We were both groaning from the experience. I leaned down and kissed her, even as I pushed myself more fully into her, grinding my pubic bone against her hairy mound and clitoris. I began to move my penis in and out of her very slowly at first.

Mom pushed her pelvis up to meet me as I sank into her wet, tight depths. She slid her hands down my back and clutched my ass cheeks and pulled me more fully into her crotch. Her legs rose up and she wrapped them around my buttocks and thighs.

I began to screw her more passionately, "Oh, my god, mom, you feel so good. I am fucking you! I am fucking you, mom!"

"Yes, yes, honey, fuck me, fuck me!" she moaned.

I looked over to the side and viewed us in the large closet door mirror. We were so beautiful to watch. It was like being a voyeur and seeing a son fucking his mother through a window. It was the incest that inflamed me the most; I was balls-deep inside my mother's cunt and making sweet love to the woman I loved the most.

After a few minutes we found our mutual rhythm and began to move with one another. My hips and pelvis moved up and down, sliding my cock in and out of mom's cunt slit. She responded by tilting her pelvis up to meet my down-stroke. She gasped each time my pubic bone and pubic hair pressed up against her mons.

We never said a word as we fucked, just groaning, moaning, and gasping as we completely surrendered ourselves to our incestuous lust and passion. All I could think about, all I could feel, was my long, hard cock sliding in and out of the same female passage that gave birth to me twenty-four years ago.

My cock throbbed with pleasure as I slid in and out of her cunt, the foreskin rolling back on the down-stroke, and sheathing the head of my dick as I pulled out. I felt my balls tightening up around the hairy root of my cock.

I rested my weight on one hand, and took the slippery, wet shaft of my cock in my other hand and rubbed the swollen purple head of my dick back and forth across mom's clit. She groaned with pleasure and clutched my hips to her tightly.

"Oh, Eric, yes, god, yes, that feels so good, honey. Put your dick back inside me, honey. Fuck me, honey, fuck me hard now!" she moaned.

I slipped the tip of my dick between her labia, rubbing it up and down her slit, and then slowly sank back into her hot, wet pussy. I began to move in and out more rapidly. Mom bucked and writhed below me as I hammered my cock in and out her cunt. She reached around below my ass and grabbed my scrotum, squeezing and massaging my cum-filled balls.

I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer, and neither was mom. She began to gasp and moan almost continuously. She clutched and squeezed my balls as I drove my dick into her time and time again. The wet sounds of our joined sex organs, the slapping of my belly against her, the pounding of my thighs into her ass cheeks as we fucked each other ferociously.

I groaned, "Mom, I'm going to cum soon! Can I cum inside you? Do you want me to pull out, Mom?"

"Mmmm, no, darling, no, no, stay inside me! Cum in me, cum in me, Eric!" she screamed.

All of the sudden she began to shake and shudder. Her eyes closed as she pulled me tightly to her body. Her heels dug into my thighs and she began to kick me like she had spurs on. The headboard of our bed began to tap gently against the wall reflecting the rhythm of my thrusts into her body.

"Oh, my god, baby, yes, oh, god, I'm cumming, Eric! I'm cumming! Oh, yes, fuck me harder, faster, Mmmm," she cried.

Even as mom began to cum, I felt the crescendo of my orgasm beginning. The sperm and semen leapt into my thrusting cock and squirted deep into the very depths of my mother's womb. It felt as though my entire heart and soul was being transported the length of my spurting cock and planted back in the warm, wet womb of the woman that bore me.

I could feel the wetness and slipperiness of my seed surrounding my throbbing cock as I hammered her cunt. The sweat poured off of my face and chest, dripping down onto my mom's face and breasts. Her face and chest were flushed a deep red with her sexual exertions, her dark hair fanned out on the below in rippling waves as she threw her head back and forth with her orgasm.

My cum was leaking out her cunt and bathing our pubic hair and running down my balls. I could hear the squishing wet sound of my organ sliding in and out her spasming pussy.

As our orgasms subsided, I lowered my sweaty body down on top of mother's and kissed her eyes, the tip of her nose, and then her wet lips. My dick thumped and throbbed, still lodged deep inside her wetness.

I looked again into the mirror and saw two well-satiated lovers melded together as one, our skin shining in the late afternoon light from the sweat that covered us from head to toe.

I nuzzled her sweaty neck and breathed, "Mom, I love you! I love you so much! Thank you, my dearest, Mother, thank you!"

She just replied, "Mmmm..." before she cuddled up to me more closely.

***

After a nap of several hours, and a hot shower, Mom and I decided to dress up and have a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. I wore my new light-colored summer suit and Mother wore a beautifully simple white sleeveless dress and sandals. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I told her so.

She kissed me on the lips; we linked arms and headed out the door. It was nearly dark outside, with a reddish glow on the western horizon marking the setting sun. I could smell the blossoming flowers mixed with the light scent of my mother's perfume as we walked.

We were seated at a table by the large picture window overlooking the beach. I ordered a bottle of wine for us as we looked at the menu. We ordered our food when the waiter returned with the wine and glasses.

I raised my glass, "Mother, my heart, my soul, I love you!" I leaned forward and clinked my glass to hers as she smiled at me.

We enjoyed the meal and wine and made small talk. I told her that I was giving serious thought to permanently relocating to Berlin and finishing my architecture degree at one of the good schools near her. She told me to think about it some more, and not make a hasty decision.

"However, darling, I would be so thrilled to have you with me day in and day out," she added with a twinkle in her eye.

We enjoyed a cognac and coffee and just relaxed in each other's company. I heard music coming from next door in the resort's lounge. I asked mom if she'd like to hear some music for a bit. We finished the coffee and took the cognac with us.

It was much darker and more intimate in the lounge. A small jazz band was playing on a small stage. Several couples were dancing on the hardwood floor. Double French-doors leading from the lounge out to the patio were wide open letting in a nice cooling breeze off of the ocean.

We sat in one of the booths listening to the music. Mom sat next to me, her warm thigh pressed up against mine, her hand held mine under the table. We sipped our drinks and watched the couples dancing.

I noticed one couple, who looked to be in their late-forties or early-fifties. He was nearly as tall as I, salt and pepper hair, and a mustache. His companion was strikingly beautiful. She had dark hair but with a broad white streak of hair on the left side. She was also quite tall, nearly as tall as he. She had a large bosom that was half-exposed and jiggled in the low cut dress that she wore. They moved well together on the dance floor.

I nodded toward them, and asked Mom, "They really dance well, don't they? It looks to me like they have been together for a long time."

"Mmmm, I see what you mean. They move together so well," she replied.

The band started another song and I grabbed mom's hand, "Come on, Mom, let's have some fun."

I pulled her to her feet and we moved out onto the floor. I took her into my arms and held her close as we danced. I smelled her clean hair and perfume as we moved to and fro across the floor. Feeling her warm sensual body next to mine, and remembering all that had happened to us earlier in the day, I began to develop a serious erection.

Mom must have felt my hardon because she looked up into my eyes and asked, "Honey, is that for me, or are you thinking about some other woman out here?"

I chuckled, "You know better than that, Mom. There isn't any woman who could hold a candle to you. This is all because of you, and because I am holding you in my arms right now."

After several more dances, we were hot and tired. Mom asked that we go out on the patio and rest for a while. We went out and the couple we'd noticed earlier was sitting at the large table on the patio.

I asked if we could join them. The man waved his hand and indicated that they'd be delighted if we joined them.

Mom and I introduced ourselves. The man introduced the woman as Sophie, and that he was Martin. He stated that they were from a small town outside of Bucharest, Romania.

I told him that he spoke excellent English. He replied that he'd been educated in both the United States and England. Sophie's English was a bit more stilted, but she was talkative and interesting to listen to.

We found out that they were on holiday, like us, and were exploring some of the older historic sites on the island during day trips.

"That sounds like fun. Can you recommend some good trips for us? We just arrived this morning and have two weeks to look around," I asked.

Martin responded, "Of course. In fact, if you'd like; why don't you accompany us tomorrow. We have rented a small minibus and are planning to drive to the north side of the island."

I looked at mom and queried her with my eyes.

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Martin, Sophie; we'd be delighted to join you if you don't mind. I'll tell you what; I will call the kitchen tonight and have them pack a picnic lunch for us all. My treat!"

Sophie clapped her hands and said, "Wonderful!"

With our plans made and meeting time agreed upon, we stood and bid them both good night and walked back to our bungalow.

***

I made slow sweet love to my mother for nearly an hour before we fell asleep in each other's arms, with my cock still embedded deep inside my mother's cunt.

*** Just after sunup we met Martin and Sophie in the parking lot. The resort staff brought out a picnic basket and large cooler of cold drinks for us. We loaded up the Range Rover, climbed in, and headed off on our tour.

We drove for an hour or so, climbing up on the rim of the collapsed caldera that ringed Santorini and stopped and took some 'turista' pictures. It was turning out to be a gorgeous morning; the bright blue cloudless sky contrasting wonderfully with the small whitewashed buildings in the little hamlets we passed through. The place fairly reeked of history as there were old ruins all about. Small terraced vineyards and gardens dotted the hillsides.

Mother and I rode in the back seat, holding hands and sharing our unrequited passion with gentle squeezes and caresses. She had on a beautiful flowery summer dress, with leather sandals. She had pulled her hair back into a bun so that she could wear her white straw hat. God, she looked so beautiful sitting there next to me.

I was dressed in a white t-shirt, baggy cargo shorts, and Teva sandals. I had my Boston Red Sox cap on with a pair of Vuarnet sunglasses. Occasionally mother would rest her hand on my thigh, close to my crotch, and my cock would stiffen under her touch. She surreptitiously rubbed the shaft with her fingers, or scratched it with her nails. Once she even traced her fingertips around the swollen corona and glans as my dick hardened down one leg of my shorts. We were careful that Martin and Sophie were not able to see her movements though.

During the course of the drive we found out that Sophie was actually Martin's older sister, and that her husband had passed away several years ago. Martin had never married and was now providing his sister and her children with a place to live and financial security. Apparently, he had done very well with businesses in investments and banking in Romania and throughout Eastern Europe. Still we did not tell them that we were mother and son

Finally, about mid-morning we stopped at a very isolated stretch of beach separated from the road by a large series of tall sand dunes. We pulled off the road and unloaded the gear. Martin and I made a couple of trips back and forth to get the umbrellas, blankets, towels, and food and drinks down to the beach where we decided to spend the day.

I stood next to the water's edge and looked up and down the beach noticing that there was no one in sight in either direction. We had this place completely to ourselves. My heart quickened at the thought of what might occur. It just depended on Mom, Martin, and Sophie.

I went back up to our campsite and helped mom lay out the blanket. Martin had planted an umbrella above each of the blankets to provide some shade from the hot, bright sun. We placed the foodstuffs and cold drinks in the shade and set up the beach chairs too.

"Hey, does anyone want a glass of wine?" I asked.

Sophie and mom both responded that that sounded nice, and Martin asked for a beer. I made the drinks and passed them around.

Martin raised his bottle, "Here's to our new friends, and to a wonderful new day!"

With that Martin set his bottle down on the cooler top and undid his shorts and dropped them to his ankles. He stood in front of the three of us bottomless. Martin penis was large and very thick. He too, was uncut, the head completely covered by his foreskin. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and was now nude. His chest was covered with dark hair interspersed with gray. He really was a handsome middle-aged man. I could tell that mom was giving him little sideways glances.

Sophie was next and casually stripped off her clothes. Sophie was a beautiful woman, perhaps ten years older than mother. Her boobs, not as large as mom's, but still full, sagged on her chest. She had spectacular thick long nipples. Her hairy bush was thick, curly, and black, unlike the salt and peppered hair on her head.

I looked at mom, shrugged my shoulders – 'when in Rome, do as the Romans' – and peeled off my clothes too. Mom was not far behind me, as she simply pulled her sundress up and over her head and stood before us nude except for her bra, which she quickly reached behind and unsnapped. Her beautiful large breasts swung and jiggled as she bent over and neatly folded her dress.

Several seconds passed as we all kind of looked at each other's bodies, and then we took our drinks and reclined next to one another on the blanket enjoying the sun and warm air.

Sophie took a tube of sunscreen and began applying it to Martin's shoulders, chest and thighs. When she was done, he took the cream and did the same for her. It was incredibly erotic to watch him gently massage the cream into his sister's skin. He slowly rubbed her boobs and belly, his oily fingers glided down and through her hairy pubic patch. She leaned back and spread her legs a little wider, allowing Martin to oil her thighs.

Mom didn't say a word, but took the sunscreen from Sophie and begin to put it on me. Her hands roamed up and down my hairy chest. She tweaked my nipples with her greasy fingers, bringing a low groan from me. She put more oil in her hands, rubbed them together briefly, and then took my cock and balls in her hands and oiled them up. By now I had a throbbing erection. Much of my hardness was a direct result of mother's touches, but also was due to looking at Sophie's naked, sexy body next to me, glistening in the sun.

Mom lay next to me and began to slowly masturbate my cock with her hand. The sensation of mom jacking me off next to Martin and Sophie was almost indescribable. I looked over at them; they were eagerly watching as mom fondled my cock and balls.

Sophie softly asked, "Petra, he is your son, isn't he? You are stroking your son's cock aren't you?"

Mom froze for a moment, and then raising her eyes to meet Sophie and Martin's she replied, "Yes, Eric is my son. Do you think me a terrible mother?"

"No, Petra, we don't. We thought that this was the case after we met you in the bar last night. He looks like you, and we could tell that you both love each other so much," Sophie said understandingly.

Sophie continued, "We want you to know that Martin and I understand your love for Eric intimately. Although I was married for nearly 20 years, Martin and I have been lovers always. We first started the summer he left for college. I had been married for a year at the time and he came and spent the summer with my husband and me."

"My husband was not a nice man; he never was, and Martin was there for me when I really needed a shoulder to cry on. One thing led to another, and after a couple of months I became pregnant with my brother's child. At the time we weren't sure if it was Martin's baby, but several years later we found out that my husband was sterile and couldn't father children. Of course, he accused me of sleeping around, but he wouldn't grant me a divorce."

"So for seventeen long years I lived in the same house with my husband, but only took my brother into my bed. Martin and I have a son and a daughter, both of whom are now grown and married. Finally, with my husband's death two years ago, we have moved and re-established our life together as man and woman, as husband and wife."