The Summer of Our Content Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had been slowly jacking my hard column of cock-flesh up and down as we listened to Sophie tell her tale. Martin was gently stroking the naked flank of his sister's body, as he lay on his side behind her. His hand dipped down periodically and his fingers trailed through his sister's furry pussy. She shifted her hips and buttocks backwards until she contacted her brother's crotch.

Sophie reached over and covered mom's hand with her own, feeling mom's oily hand sliding up and down my hard dick. Sophie's fingers slipped down until she was caressing and fondling my swollen balls.

She said, "God, Petra, he has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?"

"Oh, god, yes! I love his cock and balls, Sophie!" Mom moaned.

"Doesn't it feel exquisite to take his hard cock deep inside your body? To feel your son's powerful cock inside your womb, where you created him, where you carried him so long ago?" Sophie whispered as she watched mom stroking me.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, it feels so good to feel him inside me...loving me," Mom groaned with lust.

I watched as Martin buried one then two fingers inside his sister's wet cunt and began to fuck his hand in and out of her hole. Sophie lay back against him as Martin cradled her nude body to his and masturbated her hairy sex.

Sophie kept talking in a low voice, "Oh, Petra, I know how you feel. I too have taken my son's hard cock into my wet pussy. God, I remember the first time my son entered my cunt I thought that I would die – that nothing could feel that good. Knowing that it was Martin's child made it even more special."

Martin gently laid his sister on her back on the blanket and moved over next to mom and me. I couldn't help but notice that his cock was hard and jutting up from his hairy crotch.

His hard cock was probably six inches in length, but was as big around as a beer bottle. His swollen glans was purple and shiny from the precum leaking from the tip. He knelt above me, his penis bobbing as he moved, his large balls swinging in the hairy scrotum.

He took his cock in his hand and gently rubbed the tip against my mother's cheek and lips as she continued fondling my dick. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of Martin's cock with her lips. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the semen that oozed from the tip. Martin groaned as mom's lips and tongue caressed his cock-head.

What he did next surprised us all. He shifted slightly and lowered the tip of his thick cock down until it rubbed against my lips and mouth. I couldn't help myself and opened my mouth and took the first couple of inches of his massive dick into my mouth. The feeling of the soft skin surrounding the hard pulsing column of male flesh, and the taste of the slightly salty precum was so unbelievable. He pressed his cock deeper into my mouth as I licked and sucked his maleness. Then he slowly withdrew the thick cock from my mouth and lay back on the blanket next to me.

His sister moved over and straddled his head with her crotch and then leaned down and took her brother's cock deep into her mouth and began to fellate him in earnest. Martin clasped her beautiful ass cheeks in his hands as he sucked his sister's hairy cunt into his mouth.

Meanwhile mother had lowered her head into my crotch and began sucking up and down on cock. I groaned and told mother to swing her pussy up to face, "Mom, I want to suck your cunt! I want to taste your pussy juices!"

All four of us were now writhing on the blankets, male and female bodies connected in twin sixty-nines. Female mouths on cocks, and male mouths on cunts. Sounds of sucking, kissing, licking, interspersed with moans and groans of lust and passion.

I reached over and squeezed one of Sophie's swinging breasts. Finding her thick nipple, I pinched and pulled on it, causing her to groan as she sucked on her brother's fat cock. Her lips were pressed into her brother's hairy crotch as she swallowed his penis deeply.

I reached up and pulled the globes of my mother's ass cheeks down, grinding her sopping wet cunt onto my face, forcing my lips and tongue deeper inside of her. She responded by thrusting her pelvis up and down on my mouth as I sucked her clitoris and labia. Her juices flowed down over my cheeks and chin as I tongued and licked her. I rubbed her asshole with my finger, feeling it contract and throb at my touch.

Mom had taken my long, thick shaft deep into her throat as she sucked me. As she raised her head up, her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and then she dove back down, my shaft filling her throat. Her fingers tugged and pulled at my balls and scrotum as she swallowed my dick into her mouth and throat.

Martin was groaning as he sucked and licked Sophie's cunt. He was humping his hips up and down, fucking his dick in and out of his sister's wet mouth. I could tell that he was close to cumming. Sophie was licking up and down his thick shaft and tonguing his balls as she expertly jacked her hand up and down her brother's wet cock-shaft.

All of the sudden, Martin groaned and I watched several streamers of his sperm and semen leap from the tip of his cock and splatter his sister's face even as she sucked and licked his pulsating shaft and cockhead. Her spermy hand flew up and down his cock as she licked and sucked his seed as it continued to ooze from the tip of his dick.

Then Sophie fell forward, her cum-covered face and lips rubbing and kissing her brother's wet sex, as she began to shudder and shake with her own orgasm. Martin sucked and tongued his sister's wet cunt as she came. She began to scream, "Ohh, yes, baby, oh, god, don't stop, lick me, Martin! Lick me, Martin! I love you, honey! Mmmm, yes! I'm cumming, honey!"

This set mother and me off. I began to ejaculate my semen and sperm into mom's sucking mouth. She swallowed each jet of cum as it squirted from my dick into her mouth. At the same time, I slid my forefinger deep into her ass as she began to cum. I fucked my mother's ass as she rocked her clit and cunt lips back and forth across my thrusting tongue and lips.

With my free hand I reached under mom's chest and grabbed one of her swinging boobs and squeezed and fondled her. I pulled on her nipple, stretching and pinching it between my fingers as she groaned with her orgasm.

We slowly came down from our lust-induced high and gently disengaged from one another. I took my mother's nude body in my arms and kissed her passionately, whispering, "Mother, I love you! I love making love to you, Mom."

Martin was kissing Sophie, licking his sperm off of her face and lips. Her hands caressed her brother's nude body, running her fingers through his sweaty chest hair, down his belly to his crotch and squeezing his wet tumescent sex organ and hairy balls.

Sophie leaned over and grasped my sticky, wet cock and rubbed it between her fingers, and then stroked and squeezed my balls. She looked up at mom and asked, "Petra, I want to fuck your son. I want to feel this young man's cock buried in my pussy. May I fuck him, please?"

Mom answered, "Mmmm, yes, I'd love to see Eric fuck you, Sophie. And I want to feel your brother's thick cock inside my cunt too."

"Martin, do you have any condoms? I want to fuck you, but you can't cum inside of me, I am not on any form of birth control now," mom asked.

I looked up at mom with a startled expression. She smiled at me and reached over and brushed my cheek with her fingers and said softly, "Only you, my love..."

Martin rummaged around in the beach bag and pulled out several foil-clad rubbers, and tossed them onto the blankets between us.

"Well, I certainly don't need to worry about pregnancy any longer," Sophie responded with a giggle as she stroked my dick and balls, "I went through menopause several years ago. So, baby boy, you just fill my pussy up with your sperm to your heart's delight!"

I groaned at the thought of cumming inside this woman's hairy cunt. My dick stiffened under her touch. Sophie lowered her head and began sucking me off. She had a style completely different than mom's. Sophie sucked with abandon, at an almost frenetic pace.

Her mouth and lips swept up and down my long, hard shaft, her lips burrowed into my pubic hair at the base of my dick, and then she was back up again, lips and tongue swirling and nibbling on the glans. She took each of my hairy balls into her mouth and sucked and gently chewed on them. She would stop and spit on my shaft and then lick and swab up and down as she stroked me off with her hands and fingers.

I groaned and shuddered as this mature woman loved my cock and balls with her mouth.

"Oh, Sophie, that feels so good! Suck my dick, Sophie! Suck me, squeeze my balls, yes, suck my cock...Mmmm..." I moaned.

After several minutes, Sophie lifted her mouth from my throbbing cock and moved into position straddling my naked body. She grasped my organ in one hand and slowly lowered her hairy bush down onto me. I felt the wet warmth of her cunt as she enveloped me. I groaned with lust, looking up into her sparkling eyes as she smiled down at me.

Sophie slowly fucked up and down on my rigid pole, her hands resting on my chest as she moved up and down. I reached up and began to fondle and squeeze her beautiful breasts and erect nipples. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes and moaned as I squeezed, pinched, and tugged on her sexy nipples.

She feel forward and began kissing me voraciously even as she accelerated her pelvic movements. On each down-stroke her pelvis would grind against my pubis and her cunt muscles would grasp and clench my cock buried so deeply in her.

We were completely consumed with lust as we fucked, and it was pure and simple 'fucking.' This was not love-making, that was reserved for mother and me, or her and Martin, or with her own son.

In her stilted English, Sophie asked me to fuck her from behind. She rose up off of me and got on her hands and knees on the blanket. I moved up behind her and caressed her sweaty flank and ass cheeks as I stroked my cock, wet with her juices. I rubbed the tip of my dick against her swollen hairy pussy lips and then pushed my erect cock deep into her cunt.

Sophie groaned, "Ohhh, yes, Eric, Mmmm, that feels so good. Fuck me with your dick; fuck me with that big cock." I looked over and saw that Martin had buried his cock in my mother's pussy and was screwing the hell out of her too. It was almost too much; having sex with this gorgeous older woman who knew that I was fucking my own mother, and at the same time watching my mother have sex with a man we barely knew.

My mother was writhing and moaning as Martin rotated his hips driving his thick tool in and out of her hairy pussy. She clasped his ass cheeks as he drove into cunt, her heels hooking over the calves of his legs.

I looked down and watched as my cock slid in and out of Sophie's wet pussy. She reached up and under us and grabbed my swinging balls and squeezed and tugged on them as I fucked her.

I could feel my orgasm beginning and I hunched over Sophie's back and began shuttling my dick in and out of her at a tearing pace. God her pussy felt so good!

I grunted, "Sophie, squeeze my nuts, pull on my balls! Oh, Sophie, I'm going to cum in you! I'm going to cum, Sophie!"

I fell onto her back, forcing her torso down onto the blanket. I slid my hands under her chest and grabbed her boobs and squeezed and pulled her nipples as I jack-hammered my ejaculating cock in and out her quivering, wet sex.

She screamed as her orgasm struck. Sophie was pulling on my ball-sack and sliding her fingers up and down the shaft of my dick as it slid in and out her cunt.

I kissed the nape of her neck and gently nipped her shoulder-blades with my teeth as we shuddered and quaked with our cums. She collapsed fully on the blanket, my sweaty nude body completely draped over hers.

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, "Sophie, that was so beautiful! You felt so good."

"Mmmm, yes, darling, it was. You've made me think of my beautiful son, my Marko," she whispered, with a smile on her face.

We turned our heads and watched as Martin thrust deeply into mom's cunt and groaned with his orgasm. After several minutes he withdrew his penis from her pussy. I could see the condom tip bulging with his sperm and semen. It was like the head of his cock and half of the tumescent shaft was encased in a milky opalescent fluid.

Martin sat back on his haunches and slowly peeled the full rubber off of his dick. He handed the sperm-filled condom to his sister.

Sophie took the condom and rolled back over next to me, and began drizzling her brother's sperm and semen over my cock and balls. It looked so incredible to see her pour another man's sperm on my sex.

She took my flaccid cock in her hands and began massaging her brother's cum into my skin. His cum was slippery and warm as she coated my cock and balls with it. I began to erect in her hands. The scent of his sperm accentuated the eroticism of the moment.

Sophie leaned down and took the head of my dick into her wet mouth. She slowly swallowed the shaft of my cock deep into her throat until her lips were nestled in my pubic bush.

My mother began stroking my thigh with her hand. She reached up and rubbed my hairy, cum-covered balls, rolling them in her fingers as Sophie fellated my shaft.

I began to hump my dick up in and out of Sophie's mouth and throat, groaning with the feel of her lips and tongue on the head of my cock while mom tugged and squeezed my nuts.

Mother leaned in closer and began to suck and lick my balls, cleaning the remains of Martin's sperm from my scrotal sack. I reached down and ran my fingers through my mother's glossy black hair and caressed the side of her beautiful face and lips as she sucked on my nuts.

Sophie paused and raised her head up from my glistening cock shaft and said, "Petra, I want to watch you fuck your son. Will you fuck him for us? I want to see this cock in your pussy."

Mom smiled and replied in a husky voice, "God, yes, I am so ready for my son's dick."

Sophie moved over and my sexy mother took her place next to me on the blanket. I looked down on her nude sweaty body, her large, full breasts spilling over the sides of her rib cage as she looked up at me.

I moved between my mother's outstretched legs, my rigid cock bobbing up and down as shifted over. I grasped each of my mother's meaty thighs in my hands and lifted her legs as I leaned into her body.

Mother reached out and grasped my hard dick and rubbed the purple helmet against her hairy pussy lips and swollen clitoris. We both moaned with the taboo touch of son's cock against his mother's cunt lips.

Sophie and Martin lay next to us, one on each side and watched closely as my mother guided my cock into her wet pussy.

I slowly pushed the head and shaft of my dick inside her wetness. I groaned as I looked down at the joining of my sex with my mother's. Slowly I pushed until I was completely buried inside of her.

"Mmmm, you feel so good, my darling," mother whispered as I began to fuck my cock in and out of her cunt.

"I love your cunt, mother," I groaned as I leaned down and nuzzled her sweaty face with my lips, "I love you so much. I love fucking you, mother."

"Oh, yes. Mmmm, yes, me too, honey. I love your cock in me so much," she whimpered.

My hips began moving faster as I pushed my dick in and pulled it nearly out of her sopping wet cunt hole. My balls jiggled against her ass-cheeks as we fucked.

I pulled her thighs up against the side of my chest and fell forward on mother's body, stabbing my iron-hard cock deeply into her. Her hands clutched my shoulders as she thrust her pelvis up to meet my jabs.

Martin and Sophie ran their hands all over our bodies as we fucked on the blanket. Martin pulled mother's nipples, while Sophie caressed my hairy ass cheeks and rubbed her fingers up and down across my ass-hole. Martin reached back and squeezed and pulled on my scrotum.

Mother and I were moaning with lust as we made love under the hot sun with our naked friends lying next to us.

Martin scooted up next to mom's face and rubbed his stiffening cock against her lips. She turned her head to the side and opened her mouth as Martin slid his cock in. She sucked and licked the head of his dick as he gently fucked in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile Sophie had moved between my legs and was fondling my swinging balls as my shaft slid in and out of my mother's cunt. Sophie circled her fingers around my cock-shaft and jacked me as I fucked in and out of mom's pussy. She spread mother's sex lips further and stroked mom's erect clitoris, causing mother to convulse and quiver beneath me.

"Oh, god, yes, Mmmm, you are all making me cum so well," she moaned as I continued to fuck her, and Sophie stroked and rubbed her hairy wet sex.

My balls were tingling and I knew that I was not far from another orgasm, and that I was buried inside my mother's pussy and being stroked by another sexy mature woman only enhanced and inflamed my lust.

I groaned, "Mmmm, mother, yes, I'm gonna cum soon! Oh, god, yes, I'm gonna cum, Mom!"

Sophie exclaimed, "Petra, your son is fucking you bare! He's going to cum in your belly! Your son is cumming inside your cunt!"

"Mmmm, yes, he is! I love my son's sperm inside my cunt. I want all of his sperm inside my pussy. Mmmm, yes, my son's sperm, his hot cum!" she screamed.

With that I slammed my hips forward and began ejaculating inside of her. I could feel the squirts of sperm and semen spray into her cunt and surround my throbbing dick as I moved in and out of her. This seemed to set mother off too, for she clutched me to her, my hairy chest squashing her sweaty large breasts and she shuddered and quivered with her orgasm.

I kissed her mouth, my tongue swirling through her mouth, teeth clicking together as we kissed passionately.

"Oh, god, mother, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so much!" I whispered, staring into her sparkling eyes.

Her hips continued to rotate up and down as I moved my still throbbing cock slowly in and out of her saturated pussy.

As we kissed and hugged, Martin gave a guttural groan and began squirting a thick load of sperm and semen over our bodies. The hot sperm splattered on the side of my face and dripped down on mother's.

I leaned over and took the tip of his cock into my mouth and caught the last squirts of his orgasm. His salty hot cum coated my tongue as he masturbated his shaft and pushed the head deeper into my mouth. I loved the taste of his sperm as I swallowed and licked the head of his dick.

As Martin pulled his cock from my mouth, Sophie leaned in and kissed me, her tongue searching out the remnants of her brother's cum.

We all fell into a tangled pile of naked, sweaty, sexy bodies on the large beach blanket and tried to catch our breaths.

And there was still a week left of our vacation!

To Be Continued...