All Comments on 'The Summerton Home'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lesbiansmutwriterlesbiansmutwriteralmost 18 years ago
I Wanna Jump Her

So hot I hope you continue the women's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am

No build-up; no foreplay, just jumped in and 'did' it with very little description of how this felt, that felt, the next thing felt, and what was going through each one's mind at each step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Shama

I agree with the comment about slam,bang. The preamble was really good but the rest was far too quick - the seduction almost led to mutual consensual rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strong lead-in

But jumped from mild flirting to in each other's pants in two paragraphs. Considering they were strangers, the differences in ages, backgrounds, etc it would have been nicer if there had been some hesitation, maybe turning the single night's stay into a longer stay, dealing with the towns-people's reactions, dealing with their own attitudes.

But a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too unrealistic.

They meet, fuck, fall in love and decide to be together forever in one evening?

That doesn't happen, even in the sappiest movies.

Try a dose of realism next time. Keep writing though. You'll get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!

This story is hot! Dont listen to those nay-sayers! We read different stories for different reasons. Sometimes we have quickies and sometimes we make slow passionate love all night. This story was sensual, sexual and just plain hot! Write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous