The Surprise Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Steve. That's real sweet of you to treat me like this." Bethany said sweetly, hoping Steve took the hint of affection in her voice.

"Hey, it's my pleasure. I hope I can treat you to lots of stuff. If you want that is." Steve added in a moment of being unsure he wasn't reading more than he thought.

"I hope so too." Bethany said smiling sweetly and then ate some fries and took a sip of coke.

Sandra looked at Keith and winked and gave a smile to let him know Bethany and her had talked and they hoped Steve was just as interested in Bethany, as she was in him.

Keith nodded his understanding and approval of things and they sat and watched as the two new friends got to know one another.

Finally the day of shopping was over and they dropped Bethany and Steve off at his place and said goodbye and they'd hook up later tomorrow sometime. Keith drove to Sandra's place and dropped her off after a long sexy kiss and some quick groping as a prelude to things to come later.

As all of this took place, other events had transpired in the mall that would change the course of the evening's plans and the lives of four friends. Sharon was walking past the shoe store and ran into Jeff. He walked with her to the bus stop and told her of the things that happened with Keith and Sandra. They were going out once, but Jeff two timed Sharon, who in turn stood him up when he asked to get back together later. She went out with another girl, although Jeff thought it was another guy. After a truce, they became friends and shared stories of their sexual endeavours with others and swapped techniques. It was an odd relationship to say the least, Sharon told Jeff about Sandra and her in the change room and Jeff wanted to know if she got in Sandra's pants.

"Almost. I actually had her naked and felt those great tits and ass of hers. I think I even turned her on because I could smell her pussy giving off that familiar aroma when I bent down." Sharon told him and described it in detail to add more intensity to it.

"You lucky bitch. What I wouldn't give or do to get a piece of her. She is so hot. I get hard just thinking about doing her in every hole she has." Jeff said as he described his lust for Sandra.

"Well, I think I might just have a way you can get that if you're interested." Sharon told him and watched his eyes and expression change to intense interest."Are you kidding? Tell me." Jeff asked desperately.

"It's Sandra's birthday today and she's going over to Keith's to give herself totally to him. It's going to be her first fuck and she wants it to be special."

Sharon related the story she got from Sandra earlier.

"What's the plan Stan? I'm all ears." Jeff asked her, anxious to know what she had in mind. Sharon and Jeff schemed their plan as they rode the bus and by the time they got off together at her stop, they had it all worked out, but little time to get it organized. They went to Sharon's place and phoned a couple of friends, they knew would be into their little plan, and the plan was set. Jeff left and went home to get ready and Sharon got herself ready as well.

Keith's parents said good bye and said they'd be back very late or even the next morning as they had a long drive ahead of them and didn't want to risk an accident being too tired to drive.

"It's okay Mom, I'll take care of things while you're gone and lock up before bed." Keith said as he got the fatherly pat from his Dad on the back and a kiss from his Mom, before they turned and left to get in the car. They all waved to one another as they pulled out and drove away. As soon as they were out of sight, Keith raced in and phoned Sandra to see if she was ready.

"Hi Baby, the geezer's are gone and the place is ours. Are you ready yet?" Keith asked anxiously. It was hard not to sound that way because of what he was waiting to experience shortly.

"I'm just finishing my makeup and I'll be ready in half an hour or less. Come get me soon after that, okay?" Sandra told him, hardly able to keep her own excitement in check.

Sandra had taken the advice Sharon had told her in the change room and after Keith dropped her off, she went to her room and locked the door.

Undressing and then laying down on the bed, she ran her hands over her body and thought of what was to come. She stroked the soft hair covering her pussy and wondered if maybe a clean-shaven feel might be nice after all. She ran her finger along the tender lips to her opening and then poked inside. It felt wonderful to her and her finger slid in slowly as she stroked the wetness around. When she felt well lubricated, she added a finger and spread her opening wider and wider until she felt a pain start. Giving herself a chance to accept it, she waited until it died down some and then continued. She knew Keith had a pretty big cock and wanted to take him without being hurt. When two fingers were comfortable, she added a third and felt the pain come back. Easing her fingers in and out, it didn't take long before it went away and her fingers were easier to stoke. The wetness seemed to keep coming and she was glad that it would help when Keith entered her and fucked her for the first time. The sensations became more pleasurable and she used her other fingers to rub her little clit to an erect state. In minutes she was panting and humping her hands as her orgasm approached. In a moment of fantasy, she imagined Sharon rubbing her and she came explosively.

Why she thought of her, instead of Keith, made her wonder what was really on her mind. Could she really be attracted to another woman like that? She reached for the tissues and wiped her fingers and pussy clean and headed for the bathroom. Standing under the shower, she couldn't help but think back to Sharon's touch and the kiss on her cheek and all the things she said to her about girls doing each other. Could she be attracted to both guys and girls like she was? She finished washing and did her best to put all those thoughts away as she wanted to concentrate on tonight and Keith.

"Sweetheart, Keith is here for you." Her Mom shouted up to her.

"Tell him I'll be right down, Mom." She yelled back down.

Keith stood at the door and waited, smiling nervously, knowing what he was going to be doing soon to their little girl, and trying to act polite and respectful.

Keith caught movement on the stairs and turned to see a vision of youthful sexuality coming towards him. Sandra was already beautiful, but the way she looked in her new dress and shoes and all the prepping with her hair and make up made her look drop dead gorgeous. He was in awe of her and couldn't believe that in a few hours, she would be naked and giving herself to him completely. Sandra walked up to him and hugged him and gave him a slow, sexy kiss that melted him.

"You look amazing, Baby. I can only think of the word gorgeous to say right now." Keith said gaping at her.

"That's a great word and thank you for the compliment." Sandra leaned in to whisper, "It's all for you honey bear."

"Yum!" was all he could reply. Sandra's parents told her she was beautiful and asked where Keith was taking her and he said they had a reservation at a restaurant and then dancing at the club downtown, but not to worry, because they wouldn't be drinking. They looked relieved to know that and told them to have a good time.

"We will Mom, We'll have a great time, I know it." She said as they walked away.

Keith squeezed her hand, urging her not to say anymore so their plans wouldn't be blown. Driving away, Sandra snuggled into Keith and said he looked sexy himself and told him he smelled real nice as well. Keith smiled and put his arm around her as they drove back to his place.

Meanwhile, Steve and Bethany were busy getting to know each other better on the phone. They had progressed to talking about sex and what each of them liked and didn't like.

Sharon and Jeff were excited as Ian and Grace pulled up in her driveway. They opened the door and hurried them into the living room, to go over the details of the plan one more time. Ian was notorious for breaking into peoples homes to have impromptu house parties while they were away, and Grace was Keith's ex girlfriend before Sandra. She harboured a grudge against Sandra and wanted nothing more than a chance to climb in the sack with Keith and throw it in Sandra's face. The details were worked out and everything was set as they waited for the time to pass. Two hours had to pass and they were on their way to have some fun with Keith and Sandra.

Keith was cuddled up on the couch with his birthday girl, hugging and kissing and getting warmed up for the main event. Sandra was excited and scared all at once. She loved fooling around with Keith, but felt nervous about going all the way, because she was still unsure if she would be good in bed and satisfy him. Keith slid his hand over the silky material of Sandra's new dress and cupped her youthful mound. He loved how the turgid little buds of her nipples were quick to rise up and poke out. He gently ran the tips of his fingers rapidly over them and heard Sandra moan as her excitement at what he was doing made her horny. Sandra in turn slid her hand along Keith's thigh, close to his crotch until she felt the growing bulge of his cock in her hand. She squeezed its hard girth and Keith groaned his pleasure in her touch. They tongued and kissed madly until Sandra asked if they could go upstairs to his room and continue. Keith got up and took Sandra's hand and led her up the stairs to his room and sat on the side of the bed and pulled her to him. Sandra threw her head back as Keith buried his head between her tits and kissed her mounds. She was sure now she was right in waiting until now to give herself to him and knew he would appreciate the wait and savour this moment even more.

Ian pulled up to the curb around the corner from Keith's place and the four teens got out. They walked down the street and past his house, looking at the windows to see if it was time yet. Grace knew which room was Keith's and said they must be in there as the light was on and shadows were moving inside. Jeff looked at the surrounding houses to see if neighbours were watching and said the coast was clear. Ian headed around back to find a good entrance to get in and the others hid in the surrounding bushes of the yard. Ian came back five minutes later and said they were home free, they hadn't locked the back door. They all snuck to the back and waited until they all caught their breath and calmed down from the intense excitement of what they were going to do.

Part 2 The party begins