The Surprise Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure about one thing though" I pressed on.

"What's that?" Jodie asked.

"He has got a massive set of balls, and I think he must be proud of them to show them off like that" I replied'

Jodie said nothing, but again I thought I detected a slight change in her breathing, this was one of Jodie's quirks, she certainly wasn't a screamer, but you could tell a lot from her breathing. It was then that I put it all on the table, I said to her "If we are ever going to do something like this now is the time, you like him, I like him, and we'll never see him again, it feels safe and you get to call the shots, whatever you want to happen can happen, and whatever you don't want to do you just have to say, you're in control here."

As I was saying these words I noticed the door handle slowly and quietly turning, I'd almost forgotten that Marc was still out there on his own, no doubt wondering what was going on. I was facing the door and Jodie had her back to the door as Marc peeked around the door, I didn't move but motioned with my eyes in a way that I hoped he understood meant wait there. Jodie said nothing in response to me basically offering her up to another man, but she hadn't moved at all either.

"Remember you're in charge, if it did happen what would you want him to do first?" I prompted.

She softly mumbled "I don't know"

"Would you want him to slowly unzip your dress?" I asked, she nodded in to my shoulder, I was still gently sliding my finger between her lips and over her clit.

Marc took the cue to quietly slip in the room, he was still dressed but had taken his shoes off, he put his left hand on the nape of Jodie's neck and took hold of the material of her dress whilst slowly sliding the zip down the dress until it ended in the small of her back. Jodie had slightly stiffened at Marc's touch. Marc leaned in and started softly kissing Jodie's neck and shoulders.

"What would happen next Jodie?" I prompted, there was another mumbled I don't know. "Would he slip the dress off?" again another nod into my shoulder. Marc gently eased the dress off Jodie's shoulders and guided it down her arms, Jodie pulled her arms away from me and let the dress slide off her arms, it was still caught at her hips and she gave a little wiggle, and it slipped to her ankles. Marc took a step back to take in the view, Jodie wasn't wearing exactly matching underwear, both her bra, which had been providing the wonderful cleavage view and the pants were black, but with slightly different trimmings, she likes fairly brief pants that sit low and show off a lot of her arse, not a G string but also not the Nanna pants that she sometimes would wear with this dress.

I knew she would be relieved about the underwear , but I also knew she wouldn't think that she was providing the most flattering view for Marc, she shouldn't have worried, Jodie is short and her legs are muscular and her backside is not small, but like all of her it is still firm for a 50 year old, and I could see by the look on Marc's face that he was quite happy with what he was seeing, he crouched down to help remove the dress that was now sitting around her ankles. Jodie only ever wore small heels, but she kept them on as she stepped out of the dress.

Marc had run his hands down Jodie's sides as he had crouched down, feeling her curves, as Jodie has always had a small waist, now he ran his hands back up her legs until they rested on the cheeks of her arse, where he began to gently squeeze the flesh that was outside of the briefs.

"It would only be fair for Marc to be in his underwear by now wouldn't it?" I asked Jodie, she nodded and Marc started gently nuzzling her arse cheeks as he quickly undid his shirt buttons, he then stood up so he could unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, all the while leaning in and nuzzling her neck.

I still had my fingers gently caressing her clit, but she wasn't so tucked into my body as she had been. "What happens next Jodie?", again there was no answer, "I think Marc is desperate to feel those tits that he has been staring at all day, can he reach around?".

Jodie nodded and Marc quickly slid his hands around and cupped her bra encased breasts and gently lifted and squeezed them before moving them in circles, I quietly slipped my hand out from the front of her pants and slightly stepped back. Marc bent his knees and pushed his groin into Jodie's arse and started to rhythmically move against her.

Jodie was still leaning forward with her forehead on my shoulder, I realised she still needed me as a crutch to lean on, I was glad of it as we were in such unchartered territory, I had no idea what should be happening either, I realized it was a comfort against the unknown, but it was then that Jodie made her first unbidden move since she walked into the bathroom, she moved her left hand back behind herself and touched the side of Marc's arse, at this touch Marc thrust a little harder and Jodie's hand moved further around to the back of his arse, which she squeezed through his briefs and seemed to push in with his thrusts.

At this first sign of active participation from Jodie, I think both Marc and I realized this was really going to happen and there was a slight groan from Marc as he pulled Jodie's breasts to either side and tilted his head to get a better look.

Jodie then really upped the ante as she moved her hand back around from Marc's arse, and as he eased his groin back from one of his slow thrusts, she slipped her hand between their bodies and obviously found what she was looking for as Marc stopped thrusting and let out a sigh, I couldn't see exactly what was happening, so I glanced to my right and in the bathroom mirror I could see Jodie rubbing her hand up and down and gently squeezing.

Marc gave me a quick look and then took the initiative, he moved his hands off Jodie's breasts and placed them on her shoulders, he gently started to turn her and she didn't resist, as Jodie's head left my shoulder I took another half step back and knew there would be no turning back from here unless Marc did something stupid.

I began to panic.

Jodie had removed her hand from the front of Marc's briefs as she was turned around and they were looking at each other, Marc moved his head in an attempt to kiss Jodie, but she deftly moved her head aside and he nuzzled into her neck, I was glad that Jodie didn't want to be kissed, as stupid as it sounds she was going to keep this purely sexual, meanwhile I had no idea what my role was now, I had facilitated getting things this far, but they were obviously off and running now.

Marc had pulled his head away from Jodie's neck and was staring at Jodie's still bra encased breasts, I took a step forward kissed the back of Jodie's neck placed my hands on the clasp of Jodie's bra, and as I undid it I still held the material taut for a couple of seconds and as I released the tension I felt the weight of Jodie's breasts drop and I let the bra fall to the floor.

Marc's eyes were fixed on Jodie's breasts, I stepped back and slightly to the side so I could get a look at his reaction. He placed his palms flat on to her breasts, then rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, the contrast between the fairness of Jodie's skin and her pink nipples and the dark skin of Marc was stark, I had been watching his hands all over her bra encased breasts, but as the bra was black the contrast was not so noticeable. He then cupped her breasts and lifted them as he leant forward and hungrily sucked her nipples and the flesh of her plump breasts.

Jodie had always enjoyed attention being paid to her breasts, and she seemed to be enjoying this as she looked down at Marc working her breasts she lolled her head back and placed her right hand behind his head, holding him to them. With her left hand Jodie reached for the front of Marcs briefs and slipped her hand inside, she pulled her hand back out and Marc's cock came with it, Marc broke away from his attention to Jodie's breasts and stood up straight and leaned slightly back, so Jodie could see what she had been caressing.

Marc was semi erect and his cock draped across Jodie's palm as she gazed down at it, Jodie gave it a couple of strokes before letting it drop, it flopped down on the outside of Marc's briefs, Jodie leaned forward and slowly pulled down the briefs until Marc's balls were revealed, she stopped grabbed his cock with her left hand and lifted whilst cupping his balls in her right hand. She was stroking his cock with one hand and gently kneading his balls with the other, his balls sometimes spilling out over her cupped palms..

Marc slipped his briefs off and he stepped out of them, he was quickly responding to Jodie's handling, it was surreal watching my wife's small white hand moving up and down the shaft of a black cock, I wondered whether Jodie was comparing our cocks, because I was, to my eye Marc had me for length, maybe by an inch, but by the way Jodie's hand was wrapped around his cock I was pretty sure I had him covered for thickness, the head of Marc's cock seemed quite big, but that could have just been an illusion because his shaft was not as thick, the balls were still as impressive.

Marc placed his hand on Jodie's waist, then bent down and swept his arms under her knees and picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom and into the hotel room where he placed her gently on her back on the edge of the bed.

I followed at a discreet distance, I was definitely the forgotten party, Jodie's thighs were on the edge of the bed, and as it was a fairly high bed, her legs dangled above the floor. Marc kneeled between her thighs and ran his hand lightly over the front of her pants, they must have been very damp by now and he hooked his thumbs under the sides, raised Jodie's arse slightly off the bed and slipped them down over her knees to her ankles, the whole while staring at her bush.

Now Jodie was not the kind of woman to follow the hairless trend, I don't even know what her thoughts were on the whole matter of shaved genitals. Jodie had always been quite hairy, she had always had her bikini line waxed, but everything that was covered had been thick and luxuriant. I had thought recently that she had been thinning her patch out, but her gash was still covered with a thick growth, though this was very slick with her juices, and had actually parted from my attentions.

Marc took his eyes from Jodie's bush for a moment so that he could remove her pants and her heels, then he moved his face close and used his thumbs to properly part her juice slicked hair and lips to get a good look at her gash. Marc then rubbed his finger gently up and down her lips, Jodie did not have a prominent clit, but it still loved the attention and Marc gently manipulated it. Marc probably knew that he didn't need to work hard to get Jodie ready, she was fully primed, but I'm sure he just wanted to get to know all of her body.

He moved his head down and gently ran his tongue up and down her gash, lingering at the top as he passed over her clit. Jodie didn't normally react strongly to oral sex, I think she didn't mind it, but I don't think it really excited her. Marc probably sensed after a minute or so that this was the case and he slightly lifted her arse and rolled her weight further up her back, he then began bringing his tongue down further, darting it into her hole and then running it down a little bit from the bottom of her hole, each time bringing it further along between her two holes, until Marc was bringing his tongue to the edge of her anus and then along it until he finally after running his tongue an inch past her anus on the journey back he forced his tongue up her anus, which elicitated an intake of breath from Jodie.

Marc continued moving his tongue along this path and only every third or fourth visit plunging his tongue into her holes, this received a much better reaction from Jodie than the straight forward oral sex.

Marc then moved up off the floor and placed his knees either side of Jodie's torso, his cock was no longer fully erect and his aim was obviously to get it back, he took his cock in his hand and started rubbing it over Jodie's breasts and nipples, he leaned forward a bit further and started rubbing his cock further up her chest and neck, for the first time Jodie looked for me with a slightly panicked look on her face, Jodie did not like to suck cock.

Jodie had probably sucked my cock once in the last 25 years, and that had been a fairly disinterested effort about 15 years ago.

I moved to beside the bed and passed on the bad news to Marc, but I used this as an opportunity to get involved, I got on the bed and knelt behind Jodie and squeezed her breasts together, offering a lovely fleshy valley for his cock, I looked at him and mouthed "trust me".

Marc placed his semi hard cock between the two white pillows of flesh and began slowly thrusting between them, I alternated the pressure applied by Jodie's breasts and the shape of the tunnel between them, this was obviously working as Marc's cock hardened, it also gave me a much closer look, and the sight of a black cock poking through the fleshy white mound of my wife's beloved breasts was hardening me as well. I realized this probably wasn't doing much for Jodie, but I had an idea.

"Marc, move forward a bit and dangle those balls over Jodie's tits" I suggested, he shuffled forward slightly on his knees and he hovered over Jodie's breasts and let his balls drop down and rest on Jodie's left tit, "Jodie why don't you gently mash that ball sack into your tit", Jodie cupped the balls and the top of her breast and started gently squeezing the flesh together, I got Marc's attention and motioned for him to gently thrust his hips, this had the effect of pushing Marc's cock further up so that the head was brushing Jodie's chin.

Marc got the drift and increased the thrusts so his cock was now just below her bottom lip, Jodie knew what was going on so kept a tight hold of Marc's balls so he couldn't move forward any further, I leant down and whispered, loudly enough that Marc would be able to hear "I know you don't want to suck it, Marc knows that, just let him brush it over your lips" Jodie looked up and back at me and released her grip on Marc's balls slightly so the head of his cock could now reach her lips, Marc clearly enjoyed the sensation, Jodie slightly poked her tongue out and the underside of the top of Marc's cock ran over the tip of Jodie's tongue.

"Thank you" Marc said, "That feels so good, I appreciate you doing this for me" he continued. Jodie let go of Marc's balls, grabbed hold of his shaft, wriggled slightly and got her weight up on to her left elbow and hip, with her hand still on Marc's shaft she was looking straight at Marc's cock and stroking it firmly, Jodie looked up at Marc and said, "don't move, you don't know how rare this is, so don't blow it".

She then pulled his cock to the tip of her lips and started darting her tongue in and out, before circling his head with her tongue, she pushed the shaft up and licked underneath, she pushed the shaft down and licked the top then she positioned her lips at the tip of Marc's cock and slowly slipped them over his head, just the head back and forward, I couldn't believe my eyes, I can't lie the sight of this excited me so much that if I had touched myself I would have exploded.

Jodie then moved so she was sitting up and Marc repositioned himself. As I'd thought, the head of Marc's cock was fairly large, and once she became accustomed she moved her lips a bit further down the shaft, Marc started to groan, and he made the fatal mistake of thrusting, Jodie gagged and she pulled his cock out of her mouth and said "I told you not to move, you need to put on a condom and lay on the bed".

Marc got up and started scrambling through his bag, I stood up and Jodie grabbed my hand and pulled me to her as she sat on the bed, she hugged me around my waist and then started unbuckling my trousers, she pulled my cock out and plunged her mouth on to it, she started moving her head up and down my shaft slowly and deliberately, I knew not to move a muscle, I gently brushed her hair away from her forehead, it was a sign of gratitude and I also wanted to get a look at the rare site of my wife's lips moving up and down my cock.

Marc had slipped the condom on and was watching Jodie work my cock while he started tugging on his cock to keep it nice and hard for when it was his turn again, I motioned for him to lay on the bed, as for some reason I didn't want to come yet. I took Jodie's head in my hands and eased her mouth off my cock, I leant down and kissed her first gently, then deeply, then pulled away, gave her a half smile and glanced at Marc on the bed, she looked over at him on his back and crawled over to him on all fours.

Jodie threw her left leg over Marc and positioned herself over his cock, which was lying flat against his stomach and pointing north. She aligned her gash against his cock and started slowly sliding her lips and clit up and down his shaft, this was her standard procedure to get herself stimulated before riding a cock, it was also helping to add her juices to the condom Marc was now wearing, Marc placed his hands on the cheeks of her arse and pushed her down on to him. Jodie looked at him and said " I'm going to take this slowly so no thrusting until I give the sign, OK?".

"Of course said Marc, I've learned my lesson".

Jodie was on all fours, but she put weight on her right hand and moved her left hand back to grab Marc's cock, she pushed her hips forward and arse up in that one sensual movement that women do, and from my vantage point directly behind her, I saw the slight gape in her gash, I was mesmerized, this was going to be the moment that I watched my wife take another man's cock, and I wanted to get as close as I could.

Jodie was rubbing the head of Marc's cock around her opening to get it as slippery as possible, then positioned it whilst still holding the shaft, I saw her slowly ease her hips back and the head of Marc's cock started to first slip in, then stretch, and then finally disappear into her hole, after the head disappeared, a couple of inches of his shaft seemed to be sucked straight in as Jodie's hole tightened around it. Jodie then moved her hips slightly forward then back again, this time the head did not reappear but another inch of shaft disappeared inside Jodie.

I was entranced, I had never seen my own cock disappear into Jodie, she found a nice rhythm and she was taking all but the base of Marc's cock, maybe the last inch, which I had figured was the difference between us, so that was probably unchartered territory for Jodie, Jodie then seemed to increase the intensity of her thrusts, she was applying more pressure internally, no doubt she had found her spot.

I heard her breathing intensify for the first time, then as the intensity was maintained she started to speed up and then she pushed right back and took the whole of Marc's cock, at this there was a definite but quiet "Ohhh" that passed her lips, and again as she pushed back firmly for a second time, Marc had been holding the side of Jodie's hips and now he moved them to the cheeks of her arse as he gently pushed down with her urgent grinds, I think he was too scared to move too much but I could detect a very gentle movement in return, I knew Jodie was about to come.

Marc probably sensed this so was wise not to disturb this delicate moment, then Jodie pitched forward with her face into Marc's neck and let out a rush of air with a half grunt as her hips ground wildly, then slower and more deliberate as more deep breaths were expelled as the waves inside her slowly decreased in intensity.

Marc, was still just slightly moving his hips as Jodie finally ground to a halt. I was interested to know what would happen next, in our own lovemaking Jodie was not one for multiple orgasms or long extended sessions, her motto was do it right and you only need to do it once, so I always timed it so I hopefully finished at the same time or a little bit after, and God help me if I finished first more than once in a blue moon.