The Surprise Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimGordy
JimGordy
17 Followers

Marc sensed that Jodie was finished so gently rolled her off, he slid across the bed and stood up at the edge, he grabbed Jodie's hips and slid her towards him, then grabbed a pillow and slipped it under the small of her back, Jodie was red faced and had small beads of sweat on her forehead, she looked slightly concerned at what might be happening next.

I moved on to the bed next to her gave her a kiss on the cheek and assured her in a voice loud enough for Marc to hear that she was still in control, even though physically the tables had been turned, Marc was busy positioning himself as he stood at the edge of the high bed, he smiled and said "of course Jodie's still in control, but I hope she's going to enjoy this".

Marc had Jodie perched on the edge of the bed, it wasn't quite high enough for him, but with Jodie slightly propped up by the pillow, and with Marc moving his feet back from the bed, he leaned into Jodie at just the angle he wanted. Marc's cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight out in front as he lowered himself towards Jodie, his cock slipped straight in, and as he eased halfway in he placed both hands to the side of Jodie, he slowly pulled his cock back and he continued this slow short rhythm, with his cock only going halfway in before sliding back, I think he had worked out that Jodie's spot internally was behind the clit and he was making sure he was at a good angle for the head of his cock to make good contact with this area.

I was still by Jodie's side, but as she was obviously OK with what was happening I moved to behind Marc, and I crouched down to get a look at the view, and it was then that I noticed the swaying of Marc's balls as he continued with his slow short strokes.

Marc then moved his feet a bit closer to the bed and rolled Jodie a bit further back on to her shoulder blades, which had the effect of bringing Jodie's arse up into the air, Marc continued with the half thrusts but from a slightly higher angle, his balls were swinging even more now and were starting to make contact with Jodie's arse, I slipped my hand in between them and started rubbing Jodie's anus with my finger, her crack was very slick with all the juices that were flowing.

Marc then started taking full deliberate strokes, I heard Jodie catch her breath and I felt Marc's balls hitting the back of my hand, I lowered my hand just keeping my fingertip rubbing Jodie's anus, as Marc's balls slapped against Jodie's arse, I then slipped my fingertip into Jodie's anus, and I felt it tighten, Marc's balls kept slapping Jodie's arse "Can you feel those balls slapping into you Jodie?" I asked, there was no reply.

I grabbed my own cock with my left hand and I slipped my finger in to the second joint, I heard Jodie produce a low moan and felt her tighten again, after three or four strokes I was overwhelmed by all the sights and sounds of what I was witnessing and I came with a shudder, shooting my load against the base of the bed.

Meanwhile Marc was really into a rhythm and the sound of his balls slapping Jodie's arse seemed to be driving him to a crescendo, and then he plunged as deep as he could into Jodie, with his balls jamming my finger even further inside Jodie, then all I could feel was muscles convulsing, I don't know who came first but the muscles inside Jodie expelled my finger outwards as the grinding of Marc's groin tried to push it back in again, I slipped my hand away as Marc made his final thrusts as he emptied his load, and Jodie's toes were curled as she continued with her low moans as she clung to Marc's back.

It was over, as they struggled for breath I wondered what Jodie and I did now, what's the protocol? what are you supposed to say? Jodie pushed lightly at Marc and he rolled off her, she was flushed and sweaty and she let her legs drop, I offered her my hand and suggested a shower she nodded and I led her back to the bathroom, I scooped up her clothes from the bathroom floor as she turned on the water, she stood there quietly showering while I did a quick wash at the basin, I didn't have much need for a clean-up and I sensed that Jodie didn't want company in the shower.

We agreed that the best thing we could do was leave as quickly as possible. I moved back to the bedroom and collected my clothes and Jodie's pants and shoes. Marc was still lying on the bed, I said we would get going as soon as Jodie got out of the shower, Marc got up and pulled a robe on "is everything ok" he asked, "I don't know, I think so, I think it's just sinking in what we have done.

We yelled goodbye as I picked up my briefcase and we left the room. "Are you OK?" I asked.

Jodie looked straight at me and said "I don't think I'll ever forget it but I just don't want to talk about it yet" , and she's been true to her word for the last three months.

JimGordy
JimGordy
17 Followers