The Surrender of Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to slowly drive in and out of her ass as her moans grew louder and my own orgasm began to build deep inside me. God, but she was wonderful! As our tempo increased and I started to drive faster and deeper into her young ass. Soon I was pulling completely out and driving myself back into her, my hands pulling her onto my cock as the pressure to come became unbearable.

Sara started moaning loudly to match my own growls and started to shake and claw at the bed again as I slammed my cock into her ass. Pulling her tightly against me, driving myself deep inside her, I drove Sara to orgasm as my cock throbbed and emptied my heat into her.

Slowly my head cleared and, looking down on her blindfolded face, glistening with sweat and plastered with her hair, slid my cock out of her and rose. She lay there, unable to move at all as Alan positioned himself in my place and entered her cunt as I staggered into the bath. I could hear Sara's moans start again as I ran some warm water and washed myself. Returning to the room, I found Sara on her back with Alan moving over her, his eyes closed and moving his hips smoothly back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her again.

Sara was obviously enjoying herself as Alan continued to fuck her with the steady smooth strokes that he practiced so well. I moved toward her head again and wove my fingers through her head of sandy colored hair. Drawing her hair tightly I lightly drew my cock across her mouth, letting her know what I wanted again. Sara's mouth opened as I slid my slightly hard cock deep as it would fit into her young mouth. Her lips felt wonderful as Alan continued to fuck her and my legs started to feel weak from standing over her. Alan's fucking was having an effect on his wife as she became more exited. Her moans were only muffled as she alternated between sucking my cock greedily and nuzzling and licking my balls.

Sara continued to suck my cock as Alan's steady strokes into her cunt drove her to another orgasm. I withdrew my cock from her mouth again and, kneeling at the foot of the bed, I grasped her wrists tightly. Pulling her arms over her head and causing her breasts to jutt out I held her down on the bed as Alan fucked her harder and harder. Her breasts swayed with the rhythm of Alan's hard strokes into her body as Sara was driven again closer and closer to another orgasm.

Her body started to shudder as my hands tightened on her wrists and Alan lowered his mouth to her breasts to bite on her nipples. I heard Alan's breath quicken as his teeth clamped down on Sara's nipple and she joined him in coming with her usual strong shudders and throaty moans. As their shaking subsided I released her wrists, noting the marks my grasp left there, and slowly removed her makeshift blindfold.

I helped her sit up as Alan rose from her sweat covered body and poured us all a glass of fresh wine. We sat together for a while and, noticing the time, decided to turn in for the night. We had been going since nine o-clock and it was not almost two in the morning. We laid back on the bed together, Sara between Alan and I. I felt tired but still desired Sara as I started to fall off to sleep. Sara had come quite a few times tonight and I figured she could use a rest so I relaxed, laid back and prepared to get some rest.

Rolling her body towards me, and pressing herself along the length of my body, Sara started kissing me tenderly. I lay there as she continued to coax me back awake with her gentle hands and soft kisses upon my face and neck. My cock started to grow again as her hands roamed over my back, scratching lightly with her nails.

I felt Alan get out of bed as Sara opened her legs slightly and let my cock slip between them to rub against the lips of her cunt. Soon I was a hard as ever and starting to enter her again. Her soft lips parted to allow me inside as I felt the bed rock as Alan returned. I knew what he had in mind as I felt his hands lightly brushing my cock and balls as I started bury myself deep in his wife. Our bodies were pressed together from lips to toes as I slowly started a gentle motion inside Sara's body. We kissed continuously, our arms wrapped around each others bodies as we met at each stroke of my cock into her cunt.

I felt Alan lay behind his wife and his hands spread her ass cheeks apart. Sara and I stopped out rhythm for a moment as her ass was slowly filled by her husbands cock. I felt her slowly move down, burying my own cock deeper inside her, as Alan filled her ass.

We all lay quietly together, our arms intertwined as Sara became used to this new sensation. I felt her body slowly relax as she lay in my arms as Alan slowly started to slide his cock back and forth, rubbing against mine, buried motionless in her cunt. Firmly, I reached up and grasped her shoulders and pulled Sara down onto our cocks as I started to match Alan's rhythm.

Soon we were moving in perfect harmony. My cock would slide into Sara just as Alan would fill her from the rear again. Our bodies all clung together, our sweat beading in the warm room. Sara moaning softly as Alan and I continued to pull her down, filling her as she never had experienced. I felt her cunt become even tighter as her orgasm neared and my own cock was grasped and pulled as she started to come. I buried myself deeper into her, letting Alan do all the work. I could feel his cock rub mine, through Sara's body, from root to head. Alan's breathing grew stronger as Sara started to come and my own cock emptied itself into her body for the third time that night.

I held Sara tightly as Alan continued to bury his cock into her and she came, shaking violently, my cock still deep in her cunt. We lay together a while, holding each other tight as our breathing slowed and the room became cool from the sweat on out bodies.

Our bodies finally separated as Alan withdrew from his wife first. I wanted to stay inside her longer. I had enjoyed her so much this night and didn't want it to end. Remembering that Alan did not come yet and with him now caressing Sara, I slowly slid out, pulling my still hard cock across her clit and smiling at seeing her jerk in reaction.

I rose to get a sip of wine and, upon returning from the bathroom, found Alan fucking her again. I laid upon the bed and sipped wine as he slowly drove her to another orgasm and had his third that night. As they separated Sara kissed us both goodnight and we lay down beside each other. Slowly I drifted off to sleep, knowing the scant two hours sleep I was to get before my class the next day was well worth the time I had just spent with my friends.

12