The Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, the event is very traumatic. There is no anesthesia for the pain. There is no hygiene to avoid infections. In the end, all the sensitive tissue that can receive arousal and orgasms is gone."

"What I do as a clinical study is to help those girls discover ways to experience erotic pleasure, and yes, hopefully even orgasms. These girls often don't experiment naturally with their vaginas, because the erotic drive is missing without the sensitive skin. However, under my guidance and prolonged stimulations, we can trigger new nerve growth in less sensitive parts of their vaginas. This is a wonderful second chance at having a fulfilled life for these women."

Aimee played with the buttons of her trench coat. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her knees together.

"Now, let's talk about you. How did your rejection to George work out?"

"Oh, it went horribly. He called me a 'prostituta.' I don't know Spanish but I know what that means. I felt horrible. I felt like beating myself up the whole day. He is so nice and I am just an asshole."

"Okay let's talk about this for a bit. Power! Power is a very interesting thing. George had power over you in the situation."

Aimee exclaimed, "I mean, what could I have done? He was right!"

"Let's back up for a bit. People often look at power as who is stronger, especially analytical persons as you are. We consider that a boss can make us do anything, because he can fire us. We believe that a tiger is stronger than we are. The monster can eat us with one bite."

"However, look at a tiger tamer. He is not stronger. Yet, he makes the tiger obey. It is psychological dominance. The same is with a boss. A boss has the firing power, yet you can still dominate him with psychological power. In fact, you rarely ever want to use material power to get what you want."

"Yeah, I kind of see where you are going. My sister always makes everyone move around. And, she is the youngest."

"Now, imagine that you and George were in a curse word match. He says one curse word at you and you volley one right back. In a very mental world, this would go on forever. And, I know that you are very mental. You'd simply hurl warm air and vibrations against each other. However, in the real world, one of you would crack eventually. Self doubt or whatever would surface. There is a psychological pressure that wears one down faster than the other."

"I guess there is such a power game. I always wondered why nobody reacts hurt, when I call them names."

"You are not pushing long enough. Everyone cracks eventually. I want you to show a little more in detail what happens. In Neurolinguistic Programming, also called NLP, we have something called a frame. A frame is a certain belief about reality. George's frame could be that you are rude. Your frame could be that he is not deserving. The frame is the reality that you believe in."

"Okay, I see how we could both have a very different perspective on the same situation."

"Right! Now, whoever has the stronger reality wins. If you two keep talking, one of you will start to have self doubt and question their belief. See this thing has nothing to do about who is right and who is wrong. It is simply, who has the stronger psychological power."

"Hm, that's a totally different way of thinking."

"So, the next time you get into an argument, just keep re-stating your position like a dumb donkey. Wait for the other person to crack. As you become a sensual and attractive woman, you will draw more attention. You will have to know how to defend yourself against 200 lbs guys in the alley and high powered CEOs. It's always about psychological power, not combat strength or position. Remember that!"

"Wow, I should start taking notes."

"Before we get started, I have to take a blood sample. This is a medical test to make sure that you are clean. I will also test my own blood."

An orange rubber strap was tied around her biceps. A needle extracted a vial of blood. A machine in a commode drawer processed their blood. "This is a PCR/DNA test. This is the Cadillac of HIV testing. Yep, we are both good. The porn industry uses the same protocol. They have only one scare every five years or so. And, they have a lot of actors and scenes."

"Okay, let's keep it fun. Today, we are going to explore the male body. I have to warn you, my body is very well trained. It is so stunningly good looking, it might harm your eyes permanently."

Aimee giggled. She balanced on one leg and lifted her leg up to her stooped chest to pull the office man's pants with the ironing crease down. She dropped the drench coat and the rest of her stiff office clothing. Aimee's hair was thinner and duller than usual. The diet regiment caused her body to be drained. However, her face already looked a bit skinnier.

James kept his clothes on until Aimee stood naked in front of him, "Aimee, the first lesson is to become familiar with men's wardrobe. When you undress me, notice the many differences. Belt buckles lock from the other side. All the fabric is a little heavier and coarser. Take your time to really feel the clothes."

Aimee giggled for a moment with stiff nervousness. Then, her fingers glided in between the buttons of his shirt. Her fingers were stiff and cold. She snapped the first button loose like it was an office task like sharpening a pencil. Then, she smiled, "You are such a hot man to undress. I am such a lucky lady."

Her fingers glided in between the next buttons. His chest exceedingly exposed. She remembered moments of her childhood and sneaking glimpses of the boy's locker room. With the shirt off, James looked like a bronze god at a Brazilian beach.

She squatted in front of him with her naked bum hovering above the bamboo floor. Her face was at the height of his brushed cotton shorts. She pulled them down. A seven inch long and stoutly thick cock jumped at her. Her mouth gasped open. Her eyes were focused on the black slit, the pee hole. Everything was so amazing to her! Her first up close view at a live adult penis!

Encouraged by James, she touched the penis. There was a thin, soft, and squishy layer. Beneath that layer of tissue was a rock hard swollen tissue. The penis head had very soft skin that slightly stuck to her fingers. She probed the penis down to the shaft. Than she grabbed it with her fist to get a feel for how it felt in her hand. It felt comfortable like ergonomically shaped for her hand. It made her feel powerful, excited, and happy to hold an erect penis in her hand.

"Good job! You undressed your first man. Now, let's continue with the exploration. I want you to use all of your senses. So, I will blind fold you. You will first smell me, then touch me, and finally lick me. You really want to get familiar with what a man is like. Men and women are actually quite different."

James pulled a black face mask out of the commode. The black face mask consisted of a figure eight shaped eye pillow and a rubber band. With her eyes covered and disguised, Aimee looked a little bit like a dominatrix at a Venetian masquerade ball, obviously a very naught one, because they were both naked.

"Here, I want you to smell my breath. Notice, how it is very different, because I have a different diet. If you are at first repulsed, it is simply because you are unfamiliar. Keep breathing and observing, like you did with your vagina drawing. You will learn to fall in love with the scent."

She could smell sausage and bell peppers on his breath. He moved her to his arm pits. It was a very familiar smell. It reminded her of her father and spending cozy time with her dad. It made her feel happy to smell the arm pits. Moving her nose to his feet for some reason actually smelled like cheese and for the weirdest unknown reason made her pussy wet. All the masturbation homework had made her get aroused embarrassingly quickly.

James' balls and penis smelled, rancid, and stern. They were clearly freshly washed. Yet, there was a very repulsive distinct smell. It was kind of like a horribly smelling cheese that had a wonderful aroma. She licked his balls. To her surprise, the taste was completely neutral. She kind of started liking that very uniquely male smell. It made her think of penis. It became synonymous with penis.

The tasting session was a lot more interesting. His mouth, tongue, and teeth tasted so clean and delicious like refreshing water after a long mountain hike. There is a thing about water getting a sweet taste, when one is really thirsty. Similarly, his mouth tasted sweet. She was very aroused and felt wicked after deeply tongue kissing him. He had to pull her off his mouth to remind her to keep going and not use the whole session for tongue kissing.

Of all the licking, she paused the longest before taking his toes into her mouth. He had explained that this was an infantile regressive therapy exercise. Babies explore the world with their mouth. She had to explore even his feet with her mouth. And, so she put one toe into her face. Her tongue swirled around it and into the narrow spaces between the toes.

The hardest part was the psychological connotation of feet. Feet are the lowest part of the body. Feet walk through dirt. Feet dominate people. Feet are smelly. She had to really submit herself and lower herself to be able to accept the toe in her mouth. It filled her with emotion. Somehow, she liked the fuzziness and warmth of that emotion.

James' feet were neatly manicured. The rough skin had been filed down by a foot treatment at a salon. Only a few scarce short hairs grew on the back of his foot. James' foot was a lot more bony and sinewy then her soft and curved foot.

Tasting the penis was a delicious treat. There was something about oral stimulation and pleasing a man that made her very happy. The penis was the perfect toy to suck and press her tongue against. She felt very excited about all the reactions in body muscle tension and twitches that she could feel in James' body.

James pulled her face up to kiss her until her pussy was moist, which he checked with soft caresses. He toppled on top of her and pushed his penis into her belly in the missionary position. Her pussy was completely slick and wet. The penis slipped in and out with a soft squishing sound. Her joints were limb, yet her body was intently listening to the fun feelings that crawled all over her. She felt like she was going on a mental trip with hallucinations.

He quickly lifted her knees to her chest and held them there with the crook of his elbow. Thus, her pelvis was thrust up and he could penetrate her deeper. Like a rag doll, he moved her onto her belly to press the hefty boobs into the soft sheets. Her arms and head hung over the side of the bed. The locks of her hair were shocked with the rhythmic bumps of his thrusts, as he fucked her from behind. The belly pushed sensuously into his hips.

He pulled her hip up to stand on her knees with her chest still pressed down. She looked like an Egyptian slave doing a fully body bow to prince Ramses. Her face had a satin sheen of sweat. The makeup had become blotchy. She pushed her pelvis back into every single of his thrusts.

Her voice hummed and moaned with no self consciousness at all. She surrendered to the feelings taking her out of her mind. She saw many colors and shapes behind her closed eyes. His powerful grunts responded. Feeling his sound waves in her chest, she realized his size and how much deeper his vocal cords were. It made her feel like a smaller woman, which turned her on even more to surrender to the beast that was taking her every which way.

He lifted her whole body up and placed her front facing over the commode. Her arms rested on the commode on which rested her slumped over body, while he drummed her from behind with an intense rhythm. Standing made it so much easier for her to drop her body down on the thrusts. She felt the natural wood under her naked body. It felt dry and alive at the same time.

The commode rattled against the wall. And, then her perineal muscles spasmed. She had an orgasm. A thousand suns were rising inside of her. She felt a giant release. He sensed her orgasm and let himself orgasm. Spurts of his cum shot inside of her. She could feel the goo filling her and slowly oozing down, while they were holding each other silently. They felt each others breath, sweatiness. Most of all, they felt each other limps languid and completely surrendered to each other.

After five minutes of silence, James said, "Congratulation, you successfully graduated from being a virgin. I should print you a certificate."

Aimee sniffled air in and exhaled with determination through her mouth. She pulled herself up. With soggy skin and a messy pussy, she climbed back into her neat work clothes. The session time was up. She felt tattered stepping into her car. She had to hold onto the steering wheel for a moment just for holding on.

A week later at 2:55 PM, Aimee stood in front of the door. She rang the bell. She felt resolute and looked forward to her next session. She had a new outfit coordinated by a local mall sales person. A thin sweater with yellow-brown stripes hugged her body sensuously. An above knee length skirt with extensive stitch lines, folds, and pockets dressed her below. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. It was just easier for working out hard in the gym to have the face free of hair.

James welcomed her by slapping his hands together and looking at her with a free facial expression: "We completed your curriculum last week. We are free to do electives. How about learning to really please a man. You'll beat 90% of your female competition easily with a few tips from me."

Aimee quickly stripped naked. She was in a rush. She knew that the 55 minutes of the therapy session were precious. There was no point in wasting time on hemming and hawing about getting undressed. In 55 seconds, all the clothes were ripped of her body. The memories of the love making session had been replayed every single day during her masturbation homework. And, with each masturbation session, the memories had grown a little fonder and a little more amazing.

She sat on her knees on the bed. He stood in front her. The penis almost hit her in the face that still had an office like look to it. The penis was stout and strong as ever.

"Blowjobs, any guy loves them. Basically, as long as you keep your teeth away, every guy is in heaven. Now, most women are too gingerly to suck. However, the harder you suck the better. Tip number two, use one hand to pump the penis. Typically, your mouth only stimulates half the penis. The hand can stimulate the rest."

The hefty office woman with the orange skin from her new weight loss was eager to learn to please. Without reserve, she took the penis in her mouth. She sucked the penis. She kind of imagined that it would melt like ice creams sticks melt in the mouth. The penis didn't. She only sucked her own saliva away. She eagerly pumped her fist from his pelvis to her lips. Occasionally, he reminded her about retracting her teeth. She loved it. She felt that she was doing a good job.

"You are doing everything perfectly physically now. To turn things up a notch, we have to go mentally. I'll place my hands at the back of your head. No worries. I won't push. Yet, I will have the illusion of fucking your skull. That is an extremely powerful turn on. To make the illusion even more perfect, cross your hands behind your back. It takes a bit of balance. However, a blow job like this is gold."

Her hefty boobs were moving back and force with hard work. Her butt had to stick out with every forward thrust to counter balance. She could swear that he was actually pushing her head onto his penis. Yet, he always let her choose how far down the last inch of her capacity she wanted to go down. She felt slutty like a porn actor. Only, she felt good about being slutty, now that she knew how wonderful it felt.

"Okay, let's take this to 99th percentile awesome. To take the whole penis is not that hard. It takes a little exercise to desensitize. However, the little exercise will stay with you for the rest of your life. Take the penis as far into your mouth as you can. When the gag reflex starts, count from 21 to 25. That should be 5 seconds. Then, take the penis out and try to find again the point where the gag reflex starts."

At first it seemed impossible to take more than half the penis. However, the sensation of the gag reflex became familiar. There was a novel feeling of her deep throat. There was the clam feeling of her stomach pumping. There was the water in her nose from the gag reflex. It all kind of blended together. As the feeling became more familiar, she could embrace the feeling fuller and the gag reflex disappeared.

She eagerly plunged the penis into her mouth over and over. The lessons of her teacher seemed so clear. She felt her life getting better. She enjoyed being touched to her core instead of the polite 'how are you's that had numbed her. Spit occasionally flung out of her mouth. She sucked up the white spit webs.

"You are an excellent student. Your lips are kissing my pelvis bone. That dick is all the way in. It took you only fifteen minutes to learn. That's a new record time. Here is the final lesson for today. That gag reflex that you suppressed, bring it back out. After you showed a guy that you can fully take the cock with ease and comfort, start gagging on it, start spitting like mad. It is a giant turn on, a surge of power and horniness for guys."

James felt her take his dick into her mouth. He felt the back of her throat. He felt his dick slipping down her throat. And, then her whole body convulsed. He could feel her stomach muscles with full tension convulsing. Big wads of spit flung onto his penis and crown jewels. Her eyes tears with two tears on both sides jumping of her lids down her face and over her tits. She looked at him with a bright after the rain smile.

She took him again in her mouth. She started coughing and chocking loudly. He held her head to down onto his pelvis with his full length cock in her mouth for two seconds. Then, he let her go. She collapsed back on her shins and smiled at him with those big puppy eyes and the bright after the rain smile.

"You are awesome. Whatever guy you catch, you won't have a problem of cheating. You will totally own him."

Aimee was very satisfied with herself. She felt accomplished. She felt confirmed that just as in school and business, you analyze yourself. You find your weakness. You get the best mentors in the field. You work hard. You do everything they tell you. And, you will master that area of your life.

James warmly smiled at Aimee as she got dressed: "That was a very enjoyable session for me today. I'd like to thank you for it."

Aimee's victorious smile grew even larger.

"Unfortunately, this is our last session. Next week, you will meet with Victor again. He will debrief you and work on relationship building skills with you."

Aimee left. She sat down in her car. She hit her steering wheel a couple times -- once for her disbelief in having made it through her sexual surrogate therapy and a second time for her victorious euphoria of having made it. She had been graduated with flying colors.

That Saturday, 9:55 PM. She stepped in front of the swankiest night club of the city. She was dressed in a small black dress, a very small black dress that barely covered her bottom. The fabric was stretchy and silky to expose the silhouette of her body and make her look shiny and slightly wet. She wore high heel boots. She used her NLP training to get past the bouncer, when even the hottest girls without reservation had to wait at the velvet line. She had no panties and no cash. On purpose.