All Comments on 'The Survivors Ch. 04'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I really like the whole series, it has the feel of a great

scifi book. I really would like to read more of this story.

firstkntfirstkntover 19 years ago
Awesome

The series is such a joy to read, can't wait until the next installment is released! Please keep up the good work : )

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
Good, and challenging

Keep it on!

THX

John

Budapest

yuiyuiover 19 years ago
Wow – You are a Storyteller

This is an excellent series. Just to reiterate what others have said, your *story* merits a read on the power of the story itself. What a rare pleasure to find a true storyteller, what a rare gift. I am impressed. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue this

No sexual content needed or necessary to keep a reader's interest. Plot just keeps getting more and more interesting.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great Story

Vicki hesitated to kill the girl and it seems a good choice.

Back in chapter 3 Phillips killed the changeling girl when she asked for help and it saddened me. I couldn't have done it---kill someone asking for help. I was thinking Cindy would have gotten the same fate if Phillips had found her.

But it's a story that grabs your interest and attention!!

sacksackover 19 years ago
ah, a nice change from the previous chapters

I think the reader needed to relax somewhat after the mayhem of chapter 3! In this installment, longer paragraphs might have made for a smoother read! Keep going!

germanphoenixgermanphoenixalmost 13 years ago
Great, but needs flesh!

Everything seems so quick; I've been tearing through these last few chapters. The events are nicely schemed up, but you need to add more detail to things. Somethings quite don't make sense, and others are too quick to really 'enjoy the moment'. Great work so far, but I'm hoping to see some improvement in the following chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous