The Swap-Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he again went down to give her a hug with his piston movement continuing. He put his arms under the area below her neck so that he could clasp her boobs against his chest. She also dug down her fingers on his back as they held each other tightly. Simultaneously they were putting their tongue in each others mouth and at the same time their asses were moving to generate full pleasure. Pooja was lifting her ass to meet each of his thrusts. She had now locked her legs on his ass as if she will never leave him. Now the room was full of breathing noises.

Sound of moans, breathing, thap thap and creaking of the bed woke up Swati. She came towards the bed with a surprise in her eyes. I immediately pulled her to my lap and removed her nighty and grabbed her boobs for my mouth and kissed her good morning. I told her to watch before we started fucking. Now Dheeraj made Pooja to get in to a doggie position with her front on the elbows and her ass raised with the help of knees. He moved her and put his cock in her waiting cunt and started humping to the delight of Swati. He was on his knees and we could now see the widened cunt lips by the tight fitting cock with love juice oozing out on all sides. He now got on his feet in a sitting position and gave wild thrusts by putting his hands on the ass cheeks for adjusting it for entry .Pooja was again sounding ahh ahh with pleasure. He gave variety to this position by once getting to sit on his one foot and folding his knee on the bed for the support. He interchanged later on by sitting on his other foot and folding his other knee. He now dominatingly laid her up side down on the bed with her boobs crushing on the bed and sprawled on her to touch his chest on her bareback and to press his thighs on her buttocks so as to pin her on the bed.

He kissed her ear lobes at the same time tightening the grip of his knees on her knees grinding his penis in her hole for some time. He parted her thighs with the help of his knees at her knee position and created a space to give few more thrusts to the cunt that might have taken one or two orgasms by now. “Pooja, do you want to come on the top?” Dheeraj whispered in her ears. “Yes” Pooja replied. He got up and after planting few cases on her neck, back and ass, laid himself on the bed with his big performer pointing to the roof. Pooja got up and brought her hole near his cock by taking her legs on his sides. She landed her on the top of the cock that by now was fully confident of the gate and the route. Now Pooja started fucking Dheeraj from the top by moving up and down and Dheeraj started thrusting from below by raising his ass a up and down. Their feet to get the right balance ably supported both. Now it was Pooja’s turn to spread on Dheeraj to crush her boobs on his wide chest and press her thighs on his thighs. She started kissing his lips and cheeks. Soon she again started the up and down motion wildly and Dheeraj giving thrusts with the greatest ever speed to drive Pooja to a great climax. She was saying aah aah in the thick of it and finally clung to Dheeraj who showered her with kisses. Now Dheeraj got her in the missionary position and stuck his wet fat dick in her wet cunt and gave such thrusts that could produce electricity. Now Pooja was again into world of ecstasy that was imminent from the noises she made. Dheeraj finally thrust the final blow to bring him to climax and giving her another orgasm. They followed it by passionate hugs and kisses.

Now it was my turn to fuck Swati who was fully excited. We did exactly the same way as Dheeraj and Pooja for the next half an hour as they watched. Dheeraj touched my tool in the same way as I had touched his. We came to climax together finally in the missionary position and ended it with kissing and hugging. We rested for a while. Dheeraj broke the silence, “YOU ARE SUPERB POOJA. YOUR HUSBAND AND MYSELF HAVE GOOD COCKS AND STAYING POWER”. We met several times after that and had sex. We haven’t met another couple so far because we have become selective. Actually Dheeraj has become a yardstick for her. Pooja has fixed a condition that she will have sex with a couple only if the gentleman is hygienic, intelligent, smart, well built and having a big and fat cock.

Please don’t forget to send your comments to encourage me to contribute in future.

12