The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers

Christ, she was wet! And hot! She kept both hands at our joined crotches, rubbing both my dick and her pussy. Her legs she wrapped around my waist, and tightly hugged me to her. In turn, I placed both hands on her ass and hips, and began rapidly thrusting for all I was worth. The dresser began bucking against the wall, and I thought for sure they'd hear it downstairs. Not that I cared. Wild horses couldn't have dragged me out of Debby just then. After about fifteen minutes, both of us hot and sweaty, Debby began whimpering and twitching on my cock. This was the final spark for me. Back arching, I rammed in and standing on my toes, lifted her off the dresser. Impaled on me, we both came massively.

After a few moments wrapped in each other, we got our breaths back and separated. Together we went into the bathroom, but while I stepped into the shower, Debby stayed outside. When I invited her in to shower with me, she simply laughed.

"Then we'll never get to the party!"

"So what?"

"Oh, behave, Jimmy!" Debby picked up a washcloth and ran it under some water in the sink. She then began taking a sink bath. I left the shower door open and watched. She washed all over, taking quite a bit of care of her pussy and tits. Apparently, they were very dirty. I really got turned on when she sat on the toilet and pissed. Her legs were wide open and facing me, I could see the stream clearly. She really had to wash their again. My hardon was painful when I stepped from the shower.

"Christ, hun, I really need to fuck you again!" I pleaded.

"Nope. Maybe later. Now get dressed and get out. I've got to get ready."

"Please?"

"No," she laughed.

Chapter 9

Tonight's party was at Bob and Bobbi's place. As we drove over, Debby loosened her long raincoat enough so that her legs showed through the opening. A lot of leg, too. She wouldn't let me see what she was wearing before we left, but it sure couldn't be much. No stockings, and no visible hemline. Was she naked? By the time we got there, I was rock hard again.

Matters didn't change when we got there. Bob let us in, and then directed Debby down the hall, where she disappeared into a bedroom. She still had on the raincoat. Confused, I wandered into the living room. Grabbing a beer from the bar, I sat down and asked Jeff what was up.

"It's Olympics night," he responded gleefully.

"Huh?"

"Olympics night. Didn't Debby tell you?"

"Nope."

"Probably wanted to surprise you."

I interrupted. "She surely did. What the hell is Olympics Night?"

Jeff grinned widely. "Several years ago, we had a party during the Olympics, and somebody bright made a joke about having the girls put on a competition. Any number of witty and not so witty suggestions were made, and the girls argued with us. Anyway, the bottom line was that, the following month the girls put on Olympic Night for the guys."

"No shit! Is there an Olympic Night where we have to do something, too?" I asked.

"Nah. We tried it once, and it bombed. But somehow this just keeps going, year in, year out," Jeff said.

"So what goes on?" I was really curious. Is this why Debby had been so secretive about her dressing? Must have been.

While Jeff and I were talking, the last couple, Dan and Cindy, had arrived. Cindy had been shuffled off to the bedroom, and Dan had dropped onto the couch next to me. He had overheard the tail end of the conversation, and responded, "Watch and see." Calling out loudly, he yelled, "Let the games begin!"

Amazingly, a loud trumpet fanfare blared out over the stereo. Most of the guys weren't expecting this, and they looked around, laughing. At this point, the six women marched down the hall and stood in a line across the living room. I hadn't really noticed before, but all of the armchairs and couches were in a line, so that we had two lines facing each other.

The women were all dressed similarly, if outrageously. First, they all wore what had to be the shortest skirts ever put out on the market. Skirts that barely, if at all, covered theirs asses and pussies. They also wore high heels, very high heels, much higher than they would normally wear. And it seemed as if they were wearing bras under their blouses and tops, which was rather unusual for these parties.

Bob, as host, was the emcee. Occasionally glancing at a script, he announced that the first competition was for shortest skirt. Ah, hah! Light was beginning to dawn. There was method to this madness, after all. Immediately Jerry and Jeff volunteered to judge, and were provided with tape measures. Going to the lineup, they began measuring the length of the skirts, as well as how far they dropped below the crotch. Denise, in a skirt that could charitably be called a wide elastic belt, won.

I felt sorry for Debby. While she had dressed fairly exotically for the competition, she wasn't as outlandish as the rest. I suspected that, although she knew what was going to happen, since she had never seen one of these events before, she didn't know the level of competition to be faced. Her dress, marvelously short, was at least two inches longer than any of the others. Well, there's always next year.

The second event was for highest heels. Jeff and Ted grabbed the tapes and dropped on their knees in front of the girls. But while Ted started measuring, Jeff, kneeling before Bobbi, straightened up and buried his head under her skirt. Bobbi gave a muffled whimper and wrapped her hands behind his head, while his hands were on her ass, pulling him in. The rest of the guys started laughing hysterically, and Jeff was disqualified as a judge. We also discussed disqualifying Bobbi, for jury tampering, but it was decided that Jeff's disqualification was sufficient. Carol won handily, with a pair of six-and-a-half inch stilts from her modeling days. Again, Debby, with four inch heels, was not in the running.

The next competition, placed in the Olympics after the movie "When Harry Met Sally" came out, was for best fake orgasm. Simultaneously, the six began panting, moaning, groaning, crying, screaming, begging, and so forth. This was one of the funniest points of the night. All were judged equally winners.

I was curious what was next, when the women all began to undress. Still standing in line, off came tops and skirts. I had been correct earlier. They were wearing bras. And despite Jeff's earlier antics, they also wore panties. To be specific, they were all wearing bikini swimsuits. And what swimsuits! The only rule the girls seemed to follow was that nipples and clits had to be covered, 'cause that was about all that was. Once they had taken off their clothes, they all had to tuck tits and cunts back where they were supposed to be, because each of them had jiggled out of place. It was delightful. Thankfully, Debby wore a suit that equaled the others, one that she never wore swimming, because whenever she modeled it beforehand, I would immediately strip it off her and fuck her on the spot. Her suit had a string top and a thong bottom that tied on the sides. In fact, the bottom was so small, she had to shave her pussy before she could wear it. I had taken care of that for her earlier, just a couple nights ago. Now I knew why she had asked! Not that I minded, of course, since whenever I do shave her cunt, it always leads to a night of great cunt and cock eating.

Alice won, in a tough competition, for a suit that was as abbreviated as Debby's but with the added advantage of being sheer and semi-transparent.

Then, while the girls all took a break for drinks, and the guys refilled, as well, Bob excused himself. Five minutes later, he came back to the room, with an armload of scientific equipment. Bob's an assistant professor of engineering over at State, and Bobbi's one of his grad students. He's mid-thirtyish, and she's no more than early twenties, the biggest difference in our group, but they seem quite happy for all of that. But anyway, they always seem to have odd equipment laying around the place.

Now, he dumped it all on the carpet in the middle of the group. Amid exclamations of interest ("What the fuck is this shit!?") he pulled an armchair over and faced it towards the judges. Then he pulled an endtable over to the side of the chair. Out of the pile of stuff, he set a pressure gauge in a stand on the table, facing the judges. A long air hose went from the gauge to what appeared to be a large dildo, which he dropped before the chair.

Calling an end to the break, he announced a new event for the Olympics, "Tightest Pussy". The woman would sit in the armchair, legs spread over the arms, and insert the dildo. Then using only her cunt muscles, she would squeeze the dildo, actually a rubber air pump of sorts, and the needle would rise on the pressure gauge. The girls, to be honest, were somewhat leery of the whole thing, but Bobbi explained that it was perfectly safe and that she had tried it herself. She also said that Bob really liked the way her pussy had tightened up. They agreed to try, and Bob allowed that each would get a practice round first.

So off came the suits. Now they were only wearing the wonderfully tall spike heels. Debby wasn't the only woman that night with a shaved pussy. Only Denise and Carol hadn't shaved, and they had trimmed theirs very short. Pulling names from a hat, Bob called forth the girls for the practice round, carefully positioning them in the armchair, legs wide, cunts staring at us, and helped them insert the "probe" as he called it. Fascinated, we watched as the needle rose and fell, in some cases surging back and forth. Unsurprisingly, Bobbi, the experimental subject, won. But it was unanimously decided to keep this as part of the games, and the other women all wanted to borrow the device to improve their own future performance.

By now, I, at least, was ready to get well and truly laid. And I wasn't the only one there. Every pair of pants sported an erection, and juices flowed down several of the women's thighs. Moving the armchair back in line with the others, Bob sat down and unzipped his pants. The rest of the guys did the same, and unsure of what was going on, I followed. Six cocks strained into the open. Now Bob reached back into his hat and pulled names again. The women positioned themselves in front of the first man in line, although in two cases names had to be recalled, as a woman ended up with her husband.

"Now ladies, the final event, as you know, is 'Best Blow Job'. The only rule is there are no rules. First one to make a man come, wins," said Bob. He pulled a stopwatch, and cried, "Go!"

An excellent culmination to the challenges of the night, six heads swooped down and took a cock in the mouth. I had drawn Bobbi, who I already knew to give great head. Would she beat Debby? Or would a dark horse candidate pull through? What a way to find out. Unsurprisingly, after roughly an hour's worth of visual foreplay, everyone was really worked up. The fastest blow job took only ninety-three seconds, the longest was still under four minutes. Debby won, but only by two or three seconds over Bobbi.

At this point, the "Olympics" ended and the orgy started. The girls wanted to be satisfied as well. In fact, their only complaint was about getting rid of "those damned shoes". All six thought that five inch or more heels was a bit much.

Chapter 10

The alarm clock got us up early, almost as early as when we go to work. No time to fool around this morning. A fast shower and down the hall to roust out the boys. A fast breakfast, and then an all hands Chinese fire drill loading the car.

I swear, if we ever do this again, I'm going to load the car the night before. And doing this the morning after the party? Rather than wonderful planning, it began to seem a horrible disaster. If not exactly hung over, Debby certainly seemed a bit under the weather. And God knows, I could have used some more sleep. And an eight year old at seven o'clock is never real good. Only Little Jimmy seemed in good spirits, his usual cocky big mouth self.

Somehow we made it to the church on time to load bags and boys into a rented school bus. While Jimmy was going for a full week, his sibling was still a Cub Scout, and could only go for a half week. My parents would look after him until we came back. He had been to Scout Day Camp the previous year, and thought this was just terrific.

Debby cried a little as she kissed her "babies" good-bye. Noises like "...they grow up so fast..." could be heard. Brian wanted none of this, being too big now. Jimmy told his mother to "Get a life!". Finally they were loaded, and we waved as the bus pulled out. Personally, I've been telling them since childbirth, "Eighteen, and you're out!". Worked for me! Then I loaded Debby into the car and we took off, too.

It was a five hour drive to the seashore town we were staying. Shortly after we left, Debby, still looking a touch green, reclined her seat and went to sleep. Oh well, it's not like I don't drive enough by myself. I put a tape in the stereo and headed for the ocean.

A few minutes before noon, Debby stirred and woke. The sleep had done her wonders, and she said she felt great. She stretched like a cat. Looked great, too. Even the weather had broken. She raised her seat partway, and I slid my hand over and patted her on the knee. Smiling, she reached down and rubbed my hand where it rested on her lower thigh. Still, despite whatever I might have wanted to do next, we were in bucket seats, and my reach just isn't that great. After a few moments of gently kneading her inner thigh, I pulled my hand back to the wheel and we continued down the highway.

Debby stretched backwards again and pulled a small gym bag from the back seat. She had pulled this bag from the trunk when we had loaded the boys up. Now she began rummaging through it, as she began to change.

It was hard to keep my eyes on the road and off of her, but somehow I managed to do both and avoided an accident. First she kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her socks. They were tossed in the back seat. Reaching under her tee shirt and sliding arms in and out, she removed her bra, which also landed in the back. Next, she unzipped her jeans, and wiggled out of them and her panties. To the back. Now she sat there, only in a tee shirt, giving me a good long show, as she sorted through her bag. My dick was definitely stiff, and I know she saw me adjust myself, to pull it out of a pants leg.

The first thing out of the bag was a garter belt, black and lacy. Leaning forward, she buckled it around her waist. Next she pulled a pair of long, sheer stockings from the bag. These went on next, and Debby took a nice long time stretching them and smoothing them on her legs. Strap-on high heels followed, which if not quite as high as last night's, were still very nice.

Next she pulled a denim jacket out of the bag and placed it in her lap. Looking around at the traffic, Debby quickly peeled off her tee shirt and threw it behind her. In mere seconds, she had donned the jacket, but didn't button it. I had an excellent view of her from neck to ankle, with everything in between. Finally she pulled a long denim skirt from the bag and threw the bag in the back. Raising her ass off the cushion, Debby pulled the skirt under her and sat on it. The skirt looked to go below the knees, but buttoned from waist to hem. Debby only buttoned the top couple of buttons, and laced up a built-in sort of corset on the front. The final touch came when she buttoned the bottom pair of buttons on the jacket and adjusted the fit of everything. She looked like a million bucks.

"Better?" she asked me.

"Much," I said. She took my hand off the wheel, and placed it on her thigh again. While we both knew the traffic was too heavy for anything more than gentle petting, we both wanted just that. I stroked her thighs, with an occasional finger flick on her naked clit, for maybe a half hour.

Debby was getting really worked up over this, so I pulled my hand away to let her cool down. She sagged back into her half reclined seat and let out a sigh of relief. "It's not fair," she complained.

"What's not fair?" I asked.

"You get me all worked up, but I can't do anything about it."

"Sorry, dear. Later on, when we get there." I reached over and opened the glove box. I pulled out a small box, wrapped in gift paper, with a bow on top. "Here, this is for you."

Her mind off her frustration, Debby squealed and grabbed it. "Oooh! What is it?"

"Open it and find out."

Debby ripped off the gaudy paper, which joined her clothing in the rear. She opened the small box inside, but looked mystified by what was inside. She upended it and a small silvery ball dropped into her hand. She looked into the box for anything else, or instructions, and then looked at me. "What is it?"

"I thought you'd know. It's a Ben-Wa ball."

"I thought they come in pairs," she said staring at the ball. "I've never used something like this."

"You can get them in pairs, or not. You really don't know how to use this?"

"Well, sort of. I mean, I stuff them up my pussy, right? Sort of like an ancient Chinese vibrator."

I nodded over at her. "Close enough. They come in pairs usually, one larger than the other. Most people think you take the pair and put them both in the pussy, small one on top. But actually, the small one goes up your ass. I left that one at home."

"No kidding!" she said.

"Nope. Shake it."

"Huh?"

"Shake the ball," I said.

Debby shook the ball gently, then with a look of surprise on her face she shook it again, near her ear. "It sounds hollow!" she exclaimed.

"It is," I said. "Or almost. Originally, the Chinese filled up these things partway with mercury. The mercury was heavy and would slosh around the inside of the ball, producing vibrations. Now mercury is not exactly the safest stuff in the world. This ball simply has a smaller lead ball inside of it." I took the ball from her hand. Reaching between her thighs, I placed the ball at the entrance to her cunt. Debby spread her legs as far apart as they could go, and I crammed the ball up the tunnel. It was wet enough, it easily slid in. Debby's eyes opened as the cool metal slid into place, but a wicked smile came into play shortly.

"Jimmy, this is really nice! Much more subtle than a vibrator. I could do this for hours!"

"I'm glad you like it."

Debby lounged back in her seat, and half closed her eyes. She seemed to drowse, but I could tell it was more. Every now and then her pelvis would twitch, and her breasts, still on partial display, were rock hard, and her nipples stood out like bullets.

Ahead, I saw a sign for a fast food joint. Debby sat up as I pulled off the exit and headed for the parking lot. She spread her legs to remove the Ben-Wa ball.

I put my hand on hers to stop her. "No, leave it in."

Staring at me, she said, "Jimmy, it'll fall out!"

"No it won't. It'll stay in place."

"But..."

"Trust me."

"You better be right. I can just see this thing slipping out in front of some five year old."

I laughed at the thought, but prevailed upon her. She still buttoned a few more buttons, downgrading her looks from rape-on- sight to just plain sexy. We held hands as we walked in to order.

Debby was a little quiet at first, seemingly nervous about being in public, half naked with a pseudo-dildo in place. But her nerves passed delightfully. As luck had it, our clerk was a flustered teenager who couldn't tear his eyes away from my wife's cleavage. After ringing up the order, I had to remind him to take payment by waving a twenty in front of my wife's double breasted (in more ways than one) jacket. Awaking with a start, the red-faced boy mumbled something, and completed the order. With a radiant smile and a bright laugh, Debby sashayed to our table, wiggling her ass at him.

rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers
1...45678...13