The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly told me that the ball didn't seem to be slipping at all. I explained that when she was standing and walking, her entire pelvis and hips were at an angle where this became more difficult, and that the vertical position tightened her twat.

"But how do I take it out?" she asked.

I mentioned that some types had nylon or silk strings attached, to pull on, but others didn't. Then I told her that I had personally witnessed her push two eight pound plus boys through there previously and that I wasn't worried. She snorted and said something about my shitting a watermelon. Discretion being the better part of valor, I refrained from a rebuttal.

Burgers and fries didn't take long, and we were soon on the road again. We still had about a good hour to go, but the break had refreshed me. About fifteen minutes down the highway, traffic lightened considerably. I leaned over to where Debby was sitting, pelvis twitching again. Reaching over, I rapidly unbuttoned all the buttons I could reach, all on her jacket and as many on her skirt as were not under the laced up section. Her jacket fell wide away from her heaving tits. Leaving my hand in place, I began tweaking and rubbing her prominent nipples. Debby's response was immediate. Spreading her legs wide, she pulled her skirt above her crotch, and both hands dived between her thighs. Debby moaning, we drove another twenty minutes, until we left the interstate.

We composed ourselves for the remainder of the trip down the state highway to North Beach. Finally I pulled into the parking lot of the motel. Getting out, I went in and registered. I was a little surprised when I got out to find Debby out of the car, leaning into the back seat, but she was simply packing her discarded clothes from this morning into her gym bag. I pulled the car around to a side entrance. I can live out of a single hanging bag, albeit a large, well packed bag. Debby had brought three suitcases, in addition to the gym bag. Debby imperiously led the way in, as I, looking and waddling like an overburdened pack mule, followed.

Debby looked around the room and nodded her approval. It wasn't too small, it wasn't too big. It had a small couch facing a TV on a swivel mount, so it could be seen from the bed, as well. The place was a couple blocks back from the boardwalk, so the price was reasonable, yet we were close enough to walk to the beach. I threw the bags on the floor, and the key on the dresser.

Debby hopped up on the bed and opened her jacket again, along with the skirt. "Fuck me right now," she demanded. "I took that gizmo out when you went inside." She raised her knees and spread them, and her bald cunt stared at me.

"My pleasure, madam," I said, because I knew it would be. Unzipping my pants, I let them slide to my knees. Kneeling on the bed between her spread legs, I put my arms under her legs, and grasping her ass, plunged in. Boy, that ball had really worked, she was hot as a pistol, and really wet! She let out a small shriek and came immediately, thrashing wildly on the bed. I really started jack hammering into her then. Her nipples were harder now than in the car, if possible. Ramming vigorously, I soon exploded into her cunt, as she cried out her second orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her, and after several minutes of impassioned kissing, rolled off to her side. But she wasn't done yet. Debby sat up and removed her jacket and skirt. Now clad only in garter belt, stockings and shoes, she removed the rest of my clothes with her teeth, working me to another erection. We sucked and fucked the rest of the afternoon, until I was literally too limp dicked to continue. Then we both took a well deserved nap.

Chapter 11

We fell into a rather wonderful rut the next day. When we woke, Debby and I would screw once or twice, then get up and go to breakfast. Then we would change into swimsuits and head for the beach. At lunch we would have something on the boardwalk, and maybe do some browsing in the multitude of shops along it. Then back to the beach until early afternoon.

Then we'd head back to our room, where we'd take a shower together, making sure to wash sand out of every possible crevice. Sometimes we'd fuck in the shower, other times we'd wait until we got out. We'd screw and nap the rest of the afternoon, and then go out to dinner. After dinner, we'd take a long walk, then back to our room. Debby would put on a nightie or such, and we'd usually fuck once on the couch in front of the television. Then we'd go to bed and bang away once or twice more.

What a way to spend a vacation!

I learned why Debby had such a large number of suitcases. She had apparently packed every sexy nightgown, dress, skirt, blouse, and swimsuit she owned. No underwear, however, and no pantyhose, just stockings, both thigh high and garter length. Every day she wore a different swimsuit, mostly bikinis, every evening a different dress or outfit, all showcasing her breasts and legs, and every night a different nightie, all sheer and easily fucked in.

Of course, a little variety helps, also. One day, we were both out in the ocean, and her suit got me going. It was a sheer white one piece number that became translucent when wet. I was wearing some cutoff shorts. I simply unzipped the zipper, and pulling her to me, pulled the crotch of her suit to one side and entered her. We were chest deep, so I also pulled one tit out of the top. If anyone saw us, they must have figured we were simply embracing. While not exactly the most comfortable position, for either of us, Debby responded enthusiastically. It took us several minutes before we both came, during which time sand got in rather inappropriate places, and we both damn near drowned. Still, I'm glad we did it, if only to say so.

Another day, rather than go to the boardwalk, we bought a cooler full of beer, and drove out to Lighthouse Point. Now, North Beach lies on the north side (obviously!) of a small peninsula sticking out into the ocean. It has a marvelous white sand beach. The south side is rather rocky and is fairly undeveloped, having a hellacious rip tide. The tip has an abandoned light house on it, and it and the south side are set up as a bird refuge. Still, you can drive out there for sun and fun, if you want.

It was midweek and fairly empty out there. We rubbed oil on ourselves and lay down on a blanket to catch rays and drink beer. By early afternoon we were alone. Debby rubbed some more oil on my back, and lay down on her stomach so I could rub some on hers.


Looking around, I could see nothing but sand dunes and sandpipers. Straddling her, I untied her bikini top and poured a fair amount of oil down her back. This I rubbed in well, not just oiling her, but massaging her as well. Then, I moved down to her feet. Pouring more oil on each leg, I slowly moved my way northward, oiling and massaging as I went. Debby's eyes were closed, but she was only half asleep, murmuring contentedly. When I reached her buttocks, I untied the strings holding her bikini bottom on. Gently pulling the fabric to the sides, and down between her legs, I proceeded to pour more oil on her upturned ass. I oiled this area most carefully, and massaged both cheeks and the cleft between them.

Debby seemed unbelievably relaxed. Taking once last look around, and seeing nothing but isolation, I made my move. Kneeling between her wide spread legs, I pushed my swimsuit down to my knees. I leaned forward gently, and placed my erection in the crack of her oily ass. Debby's eyes opened wide as my cockhead probed for her anus, but her hands snaked back and spread her cheeks wide. Slowly, but surely, my well lubricated cock slipped into her asshole. Debby moaned her pleasure as I sank to the hilt. My hairy balls were tickling the backs of her thighs before I stopped. Resting a moment to allow her tail to accommodate me, I soon began a slow motion ass fuck. I'd pull out until only the head was buried, then slowly move back in. Debby moved her hands beneath her, and her breathing became more ragged as she diddled her clit. I was resting my weight on my extended arms and hands, only my hips moving, in and out, in and out. I made this a long fuck, and she came several times. Then, my endurance being stretched to the breaking point, Debby clamped her asshole around me, and one final plunge took me over the top. I spewed for what seemed an eternity, and Debby swore she could feel every pulsing jet of my jism coat her entrails.

But, still, none of this was all that unusual. I mean, everybody has fucked al fresco on occasion. I remember, shortly before we got married, Debby and I went camping in the mountains. Five minutes after setting up camp, we were buck naked and rutting by the campfire. Even the bit in the ocean. Why, hell, one time we tore off a quickie in Jerry and Carol's pool, when they went inside to make drinks!

But then, towards the end of the week, Friday night, something occurred which I'll never forget. It was about quarter to nine in the evening. We had finished dinner and were taking a long walk back to the motel. Debby looked real good. She was wearing a skintight black knit dress, with an unbelievably low cut front, and a really short hemline. Underneath she was wearing nothing but very long black fishnet stockings, long enough to come right up to her crotch. I knew that was all she was wearing, because I had watched her dress. Four inch stiletto heels finished the effect, and as we walked back, I was keeping an eye out for secluded sites to fuck her in. She was really turning me on, and I could think of nothing but lifting the dress to her waist, while pulling the straps off her shoulders, and taking her right then.

But before I could put my plans into action, we passed by this bar, the Orange Grove. Debby asked to go in, she was thirsty, and wanted a drink. Well, that was cool. I mean, like I said, booze tended to lower her already almost nonexistent inhibitions. Two drinks made her want to fuck. Three, and she'd be ready to take on the Michigan State Wolverines. And four! She'd take on a pack of real wolverines! A cheap date. I figured that with a couple of drinks in her Debby'd be in the mood for anything I wanted to do to her later. So I shrugged and opened the door.

Inside a large weight lifter type in a bright orange shirt asked for our cards. I was surprised. I mean, we may not be all that ancient, but we both look over twenty-one. I pulled out my driver's license, and said my wife's was in her purse in the motel. He just waved them aside and directed us to a small table. Confused, we walked over to a pretty young lady in a strapless fluorescent orange minidress standing behind it. Maybe orange was the designated color at the 'Orange Grove'.

"No membership cards? No problem! Just sign here," she said brightly, handing us a pair of postcard size forms. I looked at Debby, and this time she shrugged at me, so we signed. While we did this, the hostess tore a couple of smaller cards off a perforated roll and initialed them. Handing them to us, she said, "There's a ten dollar membership fee, but your first night here, the first two drinks are on the club." Ah, hah! A cover charge! Oh, well, we'd already gone this far, I forked over a sawbuck. We entered a large dark barroom, with a stage at one end, with a section extending into the room. For bands, I thought.

A rather buxom young lady met us as we walked in and led us to a small, fairly private booth near the stage. As far as I was concerned, all waitresses should look like this. A long haired redhead (I think she was a redhead, it was too dark to be sure), all she wore was a fluorescent orange tube top, pulled low, orange thong panties, and orange high heels. As we walked to the booth, I noticed several other girls in this outfit. Orange really was the dress code.

"My name is Adriane. What can I get you?" she asked, bending over the table. I got an excellent look at Adriane's cleavage as she bent over. She couldn't drown with cement blocks tied to her feet! We ordered, and when she came back with our drinks, Adriane told us the next floor show would start in about ten minutes, and that amateur hour started at eleven-thirty. Then she dropped a wrapped condom (orange, of course) on the table, and left.

Debby and I just stared at each other. What the hell! What kind of place was this? Adriane had disappeared by now, and we just gaped at each other, and at the rubber. And what was this amateur night business? We resolved to finish our drinks and get out. At least the drinks were okay, no watered booze or short measures, and at five bucks per, weren't too outrageous for an obviously risqué nightclub.

And then 'Delilah' came out onto the stage, and the mystery was over. The joint was a strip club! The membership and club routine got the place around any local blue laws and after hours restrictions, and most importantly, around any restrictions on what the girls could wear. Or not wear. For shortly, 'Delilah' was wearing nothing but high heels and a smile. No pasties. No g-string. Or at least not after she took them off, too.

I looked over at Debby. I hadn't been to a strip joint in years, and I didn't think she had ever been to one. Certainly, I would never have dreamt of taking her to one with me. I half expected shock and outrage.

I was amazed to see a look of sheer fascination on her face. It was like a whole new world had opened to her! I silently dropped the idea of leaving right away. And I began to suspect the purpose of the condom. And the meaning of 'Amateur Night'.

Covertly glancing at the other tables, I saw that the place was fairly crowded, people arriving unnoticed in the dark and noise. Mostly young college age guys, but more than a few couples. 'Amateurs', I supposed. I turned back to Debby and relaxed. This could be real interesting. In between acts, Adriane came back, and Debby ordered another drink. These were strong drinks, and I leaned back to watch Debby get slowly tanked.

We sat and watched through two sets. The girls were quite pretty. Good dancers, very professional. Nice costuming. They all wore, if nothing else, high heels and a garter that men could stuff bills in. Some fair size bills, too. A girl could make a nice living doing this, I thought. Then after the end of the second set, the emcee came on stage to announce that 'Amateur Night' would start in half an hour. Any ladies in the audience who wanted to try out and audition should come backstage and get ready. The night's winner would get a C-note, and an invite back.

I was astounded when my wife turned to me and put her hand on my arm. Her face was flushed, but I was no longer sure whether it was the booze or excitement. Stammering, she asked if she could go up.

My jaw must have hit the floor. "Um...er...I, mean... yeah...if you want to!...I guess..," I stammered back.

Debby gave me an enthusiastic hug and kiss, and slid out of the booth. Around us, the audience cheered as various young ladies stood to go back stage. Debby was cheered, too, even though I was still too shocked to move.

The wait till the auditions started seemed endless. Adriane helped by providing a couple of more drinks, but it still seemed to take forever. I was simultaneously nervous (read, scared!) and excited. I had no idea what would happen. Would she chicken out? Fall on her face? Be booed off the stage? Then the evening's main event began.

The tryouts had borrowed gowns from the pros, and one by one, strutted their stuff. Most weren't all that great as dancers, and it takes more to strip than just taking off your clothes. A few were almost laughably bad, but nobody laughed. Any girl that came out and stripped got loud approval from the audience, even if only from her escorts and those nearby. A couple weren't too bad, and had either some dance training or had done this before. They all had on a garter of their own, and while the takes were nowhere near what the regulars received, hey, every little bit counts.

I suppose by objective standards, Debby did only average. While not among the worst, she was a long ways from being the winner. And she was at least five years older than the next oldest girl. And I couldn't have given two shits! I was mesmerized.

Debby had kept on her fishnets and heels. But she had changed into a long black satin gown with a halter top, slit below the navel and hip high slits running up each leg. In addition, she had on shoulder length black gloves, and a black feather boa. And of course, a black garter. First she teased us by flashing her tits out of the front, and then hiding them away again. She also flashed her bald pussy and her ass, but this didn't really work, what with the positioning of the slits. Then she undid the gown and finished her number in only the gloves, stockings, boa, and heels. I dutifully stuffed a pair of tens in her garter, but was pleased to note that I wasn't the only guy who had done so. Her shaved cunt turned on more than just me!

After she left the stage, the lights went out, and another girl came on. But then, when she was done and the lights went out, I heard and felt a shuffling next to me and looked over. Debby had slipped back into our booth, and in the dark she hadn't dressed. She had left the boa backstage, but otherwise was dressed as she had finished her dance! Wow! She snuggled up next to me and put her hand in my lap. I put an arm around her and hugged her close. She smelled a bit sweaty, but even more so, she smelled horny, like her pussy juices were on overload. Not breaking stride, Debby unzipped my pants and pulled my erection out. I was painfully hard, but Debby cured this by shifting onto my lap and impaling herself on me. The relief was immediate. Debby leaned back against me and began to vigorously gyrate on my cock, moaning in my ear.

The next girl on stage damn near tripped when she saw us screwing. But Adriane came by and took our orders with a huge, shit eating grin. I ordered with what I hoped was a straight face, but my beloved simply moaned and nodded her head. We were still fucking when she returned, and she stood there and flashed her own tits and pussy at us till we came. Laughing, she picked up the unopened rubber, and left. Almost immediately, Debby went backstage and dressed, and we boogied our asses out of their and went back to our room. We laughed hysterically the entire trip and I told her I'd have to take to more strip joints. Debby enthusiastically agreed.

Later that night, much later, after several rounds of very, very heated passion, I asked her how much she had made.

"Ninety-six bucks! I counted it right away!"

I looked over, and said, "Who the hell was the cheapskate who stuffed in a dollar?"

Debby looked startled and then laughed again, before leaning over and grabbing my cock once more.

Chapter 12

It was the day for the next party and Debby was coming by my office to pick me up. It was now the end of August, and the usual round of parties was disrupted for a weekend fling in the country. Ted and Alice West, several years older than anyone else in the group, owned a summer place up on Taylor Lake. For years now, the last party of the summer was a weekend long fuckfest at their camp, which was supposed to be very secluded and private. The Wests were, in fact, two of the founding members of our little group. He was a news anchor on a local TV station, and both were in their early forties. Still, aside from grayish blonde hair, both were in excellent shape, with bodies that looked ten years younger. Alice, in particular, had a very taut, muscular body, with small tits and a really tight pussy. She had come in second during the Olympic Night competition.

So Debby took the boys down to stay with her Mom for the weekend and then drove back to pick me up. Since we live twenty- five minutes from where I work, in the opposite direction from the Lake, it made sense for her to pick me up, rather than for me to drive home first. She wasn't sure when she'd get there, so I planned on keeping my afternoon free of appointments, and simply bug out whenever she showed up. I mean, it's never all that busy on Friday afternoon anyway. It was about three when I glanced out my window to see her pulling into the parking lot.

1...56789...13