All Comments on 'The Sweetest Dessert'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Very interesting

A good story since we've all heard of the "dessert" dinners. Seducing a woman without ever touching her,,, now that's interesting. I'm lucky to get anywhere even with an overactive tongue.

Maybe I am wrong but I think more of the story of this beautiful woman should be told.

I've been wondering if the 'cum' would be direct deposit or ladled. And WHY would a man want that?? This reminds me of the old joke. She looked so good I didn't know whether to eat up the fucking or fuck up the eating.

Good writing pt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Portuguese Restaurant!

I live in Portugal part of the year and can tell you their food is under rated and over looked. It is wonderful and I'm glad you choose that setting for Paul's encounter with Jane. Keep writing, you have talent and we want to hear more of this!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Sad really

After a detailed seduction, the big reveal is the usual crap about men doing degrading things to women. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERY DESCRIPTIVE

enjoyed the build up.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Talked the whore into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).