The Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden look of wanting spreads across his face and he steps forward moving his hands around her and taking a hold of her butt he pulls her to him, lifting her slightly from the ground and plants his lips upon hers. Sensations run throughout her body as her erect nipples press against his chest and his penis was pressing against her tummy just above her clit causing her vagina to become very wet and not from the pool. As he deepened his kiss sliding his tongue between her lips her urges became stronger and she made her final decision and sliding her arms around his neck she lifted herself up even more and swung her legs around Andy's waist, locking her ankles behind his back. The sudden movement caused Andy to stagger a little but he was able to catch himself easily, Sara could feel the head of Andy's penis pressing against the opening of her vagina and tightened her grip around his waist causing his penis to actually slide inside her vagina a little.

As Andy's penis entered Sara's vagina her body shuddered from a small but intense orgasm that had been building since she started swimming earlier, an orgasm that was to be the first of many she would experience that afternoon.

12