The Taking of Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know,' she whined.

'Not knowing is not an excuse I will ever accept, you sure knew you were locking me out, didn't you cunt? I asked in as sharp a tone as I could muster.

'Now hang there and ponder what else I might do to you to teach you this lesson well cunt,' I spoke harshly again, smiling to myself.

I took my wine, turned on the TV, which Ella could not see, sat on the bed with my back against the wall. I kept changing channels for a while, mostly to annoy Ella, but then settled back to watch a special on the Discovery Channel, as I sipped my wine and looked over at Ella to be sure she was alright, but as uncomfortable as she could be.

I kept her that way for about an hour, then decided she needed her but beat good before letting her down again. Her ass was sore, so this would hurt even more. I wailed on her ass with my belt again till she was wailing in agony, the stopped. I let her down, untied her wrists, then put her into bed beside me.

Chapter 13

(the twilight)

Ella sobbed a bit, but soon fell fast asleep again, exhausted from dangling from the ceiling so long and the beating I had just given her. I looked at her, seeing her as my sleeping beauty. I felt like a beast, but knew she needed me to be strong and hard on her, so she would do her best for me. I smiled, patted her head softly, then stroked her lovely hair, wanting to hold her. I would let her sleep though. I felt a bit low, so I sipped my wine slowly as I watched the tube some more.

I watched a couple of shows till Ella awoke again. 'I'm sorry, daddy, I know I was a bad girl and I will try to do better, I promise,' she said looking a bit down hearted.

'Don't worry about it, baby, I felt bad having to punish you,' I said, as I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms, hugging her as tight as I could.

'Ouchie, daddy, remember I'm still sore,' she said with a pouting lip turned down.

I smiled, loosened my grip and held her gently, caressing her sore breasts. 'That feels good daddy,' she purred like a kitten.

Since Ella was so sore and still somewhat tired, I decided the evenings playtime would be more conventional. I got up, strode towards the door, saying, 'I'm going to set something up in the living room for us tonight. Throw on something comfortable, then come into the living room to relax while I pour us some wine and set things up.'

As I continued on, Ella said, 'Thank you darlin', I really appreciate it!'

I looked back for a second, smiled, but said nothing. I went into the kitchen, poured some wine into into two wine glasses, then got out some smoked Gouda cheese and snack crackers to munch on. I lit a couple of candles just as Ella walked in to see what I was up to. 'Looks yummy, daddy,' she said.

'It should be, baby, sit down on the main sofa and I'll be there shortly,' I said.

I finished setting things up, then placed them all on the coffee table in front of the main sofa. I turned out the lights, so that we had only candle light to see by. Ella looked gorgeous in her soft, peach colored negligee. Her nether region and breasts were in dark contrast to it and she looked delicious enough to eat, but I restrained myself.

I turned on the sound system, the cable box and the TV, setting the sound lower than normal, so we could talk while snacking and watching a movie. 'Is there any movie that you have been wanting to see, Ella?' I asked.

'I'll watch whatever you choose for us daddy, that's the way it should be,' she said very submissively.

'Thank you, baby girl,' I said.

I put my hand on her leg near her nether region and left it there while I sipped my wine. Ella reached over to feel my cock for hardness. 'You are hard as a rock, daddy, mmm!' she said, purring like a cat on a hot tin roof, wanton as whore on main street.

I pulled her hand away, saying, 'Naughty girl, you aren't getting it tonight unless you want to get on your knees and beg of for it, cunt!'

Ella got on knees no sooner than the words were out of my mouth and said, 'Please daddy, let me suck your cock dry, till have all your seed in my mouth, then I will be a good girl again, I promise!'

'Take what you want slut and be snappy about it, you worthless piece of fuck meat, I spoke gruffly at her.

Ella did as told, opened my lounging pants, grabbed hold of my rock hard, throbbing cock and sucked for all she was worth, licking the shaft, my balls and the head to get all the pre-cum that she could. 'Mmm, I love it daddy, I want to suck it everyday for you,' she spoke like the wanton slut and whore that she was deep down.

'You are such a wanton slut, cunt!' I spoke as if I hated her.

'Yes, daddy, but you knew that already,' she said as if expecting me to apologize.

I learned a long time ago not to apologize for anything that I was not truly sorry about. I let her suck me dry, then grabbed a fist full of hair near her neck line, shoved my cock into her throat to make her gag on it before it went limp. She damn near upchucked. 'Do you love your daddy, bitch?' I asked as I bitch slapped her with my cock, smearing cum all over her face.

'Yes, daddy, she said as she coughed and dribbled cum from her mouth.

We finished the evening talking and watching the movie, then went to bed to sleep off the affects of the wine which we had consumed too much of.

Chapter 14
(preparing for the third day)

I decided it was time to show off my new bitch to the local BDSM club. I knew both the guys and galls would be jealous of my fine acquisition. I would put her on the rack to show how hard I could beat her, then let the other doms take a few whacks on her lovely ass. I had other wicked thoughts in mind as well since I didn't have my own dungeon yet.

Ella awoke, groggy, but smiled at me, pleased to feel owned finally and able to share her soul freely with me. I gave her a peck on her lips and shoved her under the blankets to do what all good sluts do for their daddy's each morning, so as not to waste my morning wood. She sucked me till I came in her mouth as I reached down and made her gag on my cock again. She both loved and hated it, wanting to be the best slut she could be. She was a damn good cocksucker that I knew for sure. 'Good girl,' I said.

Ella gurgled on my cum and said, 'Thanks daddy.'

Then I pulled the covers off Ella and commenced to eat her pussy till she tried to climb the walls as if I would never stop. She moaned and whooped every time I touched her g-spot with my fingers in her twat. Then I pulled off my lounging pants so she could see my cock fully exposed. I let her look for a few seconds, then stuffed her pussy with it so she knew her pussy belonged to me. I fucked the daylights out of her as she moaned and screamed for more. I shot my hot cum into her, then laid on top of her till she spoke, 'Damn that felt good, daddy.'

I pulled out and said, 'No problem bitch! Get up, throw something on to cover yourself and get us both a cup of coffee. I programmed it last night so it would be ready when we got up.'

Ella jumped out of bed as if I had done nothing to her in past couple of days. Her ass was still bruised and sore I could see though. She threw on my Irish pimp robe and headed off to the kitchen to fetch our coffee, with the robe dragging on the floor as she hurried to the task assigned.

I waited while rubbing my cock, still feeling quite frisky. Ella came back with a cup in each hand, damn near tripping over my robe. I smiled and said, 'Dumb cunt!'

'Hehe,' she chortled.

Ella handed me my cup and sat down on the edge of the bed to sip her own. I swatted her butt firmly to get her attention again, then touched her breasts to see how sore they still were. She turned towards me and smiled approvingly, the asked, 'What plans do you have for us today, daddy?'

'Nothing much, I want to take you down to the only local BDSM club here in the Seattle area to meet some of the guys and gals here. You will make quite an impression, I assure you. There are mostly women there who are way over weight, there to take their beatings and get off on it. The men are mostly sadists that get off on hurting women and don't give a shit about anything else, but some are worth talking too a bit. I want you to see what it's like there, so that you know why I don't go there much,' I detailed to Ella.

'Let's get a bite to eat, then we will shower, get dressed and head down there for a while,' I said.

Ella stood up, took off my Irish pimp robe, exposing her gorgeous, bronzed body to me. I lusted for her every time she did that, it was a natural reaction after all. She handed me my robe and grabbed her peach negligee again, slipping it on barely hiding, more like accentuating her feminine charms. I put on my robe, took her by the hand, then led her to the kitchen. I grabbed some breakfast cake, cut a couple of pieces, put them on saucers and handed Ella one, point to the deck again. We sat, ate, sipped our coffee and talked about what I wanted to show her in the Seattle area, the Japanese gardens, the Seattle Center and the wharf area.

When finished, we got up and headed back to shower and get dressed. In the shower, Ella sucked me off again as she saw I was still hard as a rock. I pushed her into the shower wall and face fucked her good as I held her head to protect it. 'Damn, you are one sweet piece of fuck meat, baby,' I said as I withdrew my cock and make her clean it off.

'Thank you Sir, I love how you make me feel like such a whore,' she purred.

We finished washing each other and toweled each other off. Then we dressed, with her wearing the french whore outfit again as I had told her, and me in black slacks, a dark gray sweater and my black dress boots. I put on my black, aged looking leather jacket and led Ella back to the car.

Chapter 15

(the BDSM club)

I unlocked the doors and said, 'Get in cunt!'

I was no more acting gentlemanly and she noticed that immediately, smiling just a bit, saying, 'Yes Sir!'

She didn't want a gentleman, she wanted a master to make her obey him and have his way with her. We got in and I leaned over and licked her face, then poked a finger in her left ear, 'Feel good slut?' I asked.

'Any hole you want is yours for the taking Master,' she spoke like a kitten wanting to be loved.

'You don't know how true that is slut, you will see what I mean soon,' I said firmly.

We drove in silence down to near the wharf as I went to the club and parked in the parking lot on Pike Street. I said, 'Show time cunt.'

'I'm ready daddy, show me the way, please,' she said kittenish like.

We got out, I locked the doors and let Ella to the front door. The doorman asked for her ID as she looked possibly to young to him. Ella showed him her passport, I paid the fees and we entered the premises. They were dimly lit for ambiance, so we went to the bar to get a drink. I ordered two tequila shots and a beer. The barkeep asked, 'Should I start a tab for you today?'

'No,' I said, 'we won't be staying too long today, I just wanted to introduce my slut to everyone, have a little playtime, them we will be on our way. This is Ella, she just came over from the UK to be my bitch.'

'You are one gorgeous slut, Ella,' he said, then asked, 'are there more like you where you come from?'

'I like to think I'm pretty unique and thank you for the compliment kind sir,' she purred.

I paid for the drinks, then toasted us with the tequila shots, one for me and one for her. 'That warmed me up good daddy, lets do it,' she demanded.

I smacked her mouth hard and asked harshly, 'Who do you think you are talking too cunt?'

Ella winced and said, 'Sorry daddy, I forgot myself for a moment, you should punish me later if you feel it is necessary.'

'You will be, you can count on that bitch! Now get up and stand by the rack over there, I will talk a bit with the doms here and be over in a few minutes,' I said commanding her obedience.

'Yes Sir,' she said.

I went over to the guys who were hanging out watching the goings on. 'How are you guys tonight,' I asked.

'Good, you?' several chimed in.

'I'm fine, I just took possession of a slut from the Brighton, England. That is Ella standing by the rack over there,' I said, pointing at her.

'Wow!' several spoke as all eyes focused on her.

'I want to teach my new slut that I will use and abuse her in any way I like and that she serves at my pleasure. I will whip her good on the rack today, then I want all of you to finger her pussy and ass hole, then make her lick your cocks and taste your precum only this time. If one of you will talk with the whores here today, I want them to so the same things to Ella and make her lick their pussies as they shove them into her lovely face. I want Ella to feel like she is a worthless piece of fuck meat today,' I spoke firmly.

One guy said, 'I will tell the whores to be ready.

I walked back over to Ella and commanded, 'Strip slut and bend over the rack!'

Ella said sheepishly, 'Yes Sir.'

She stripped completely, except for her slutty high heels, asking, 'Should I keep my shoes on Sir?'

'Yes cunt, now lean over the rack so I can bind you to it,' I spoke firmly.

Ella did as told, as I handcuffed her to it with her arms fully extended to each side, then put a bar extender on her ankles to keep her legs apart for full access to her fuck holes. I then went round in front of her and put a stand under her head at groin height.

Ella began to sense what was about to happen and got wet and excited to be used hard in all ways. I could see the wantonness in her eyes and said, 'Gawd you are a such worthless piece of fuck meat, cunt!'

Ella purred as I grabbed a cane and started beating her ass wickedly. Her screams could be heard all over the club and attracted everyone's attention. All came to watch this gorgeous piece of feminine pulchritude abused to everyone's delight. I then grabbed a bull whip and whipped her ass, back and thighs good as Ella screamed and cried as hard as she could. When done, I told the guys to finger fuck her some and make her taste their cocks. When done I had the whore do the same to her.

All Ella could do was scream in pain and moan for the pleasure she was receiving. 'You liked that didn't you slut?' I asked with a sadistic grin on my face.

'I feel so used, daddy, thanks for all you do for me,' she purred.

I unfastened Ella, took her to the showers at the club, let her wash off, then dried her off and told her to get dressed. I waited while watching her every move intently. She was gorgeous after all. When she was dressed, we said our goodbyes and headed back to the car.

Chapter 16

(a pleasant afternoon)

Ella was quite sore and feeling a lot of pain after her experience at the BDSM club. She whined and asked, 'Daddy I really hurt, can I get some relief, please?'

I glared at her and said gruffly, 'Dammit bitch, this is what you have been begging for all your life, now suck it up like a good bitch and stop your damn whining!'

I stopped at a Walgreen's Drugstore, went in, leaving Ella is the car, saying, 'Stay put cunt!'

'Yes Sir,' was her only reply.

I talked to the pharmacist about what might work best without a prescription, telling him only what he needed to know. He looked at me strangely and asked, 'Is your girlfriend a sub slut? I get requests like this from time to time, so take no offense, please!' he emphasized.

'Good guess buddy,' I grinned as I replied.

'Have her see a doctor at the one of the free clinics and get her a prescription tomorrow. I'll give you a few pain killers for now, but you had better not ever tell anyone I did this for you. I can protect myself, but I will never help you again if you do tell anyone,' he said emphatically.

He went into the narcotics cabinet, took out a few pills, put them in an envelope and handed them to me. 'Twenty dollars should cover it,' he said.

I handed him a twenty, smiled, and asked, 'What did you give me?'

'Just a high strength Ibuprofen called Tramadol, they will make her sleepy and take the edge off the pain pretty well,' he replied.

'Good, that sounds like just what she needs. I will remember this. Take care and I will bring her in to meet you next time. She's a real beauty and the sweetest whore I've ever met, I said with a smile on my face.

'Sounds good,' he said as I strode back to the door.

I walked swiftly to my car, opened the door and got in. 'How are you feeling floozy?'

'Fuck it, daddy, I hurt like hell and why did you call me a floozy? I am, but it sounds bad,' she whined.

'Get over your fuckin' self bitch! We both know what you are,' I said gruffly.

I reached into the center compartment, took out some bottled water and handed it to Ella along with the envelope of pills. 'Take one bitch, the pharmacist said it would take the edge off your pain and make you woozy, but that part you will like if I know you as I think I do. cunt' I said with an evil grin on my face.

'What is it Sir?' she asked.

'It's a high strength Ibuprofen, just take it slut!' I demanded.

'Yes Sir,' she said as she took the envelope, opened it and took out one pill, popping it quickly into her mouth. She opened the water and took a big gulp to make sure it went down quickly as she wanted the relief badly.

I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of the day and had written a poem about it. I was going to begin torturing her mind and making her think her name was Jezebel as she had told me that she wanted to do to her. I planned to do more than that. In the end she would deny me nothing. She would bark at the moon and eat shit like a dog if I required it of her, though my plans for her were more deliciously devious than nasty and egregious.

I reached down, unzipped my pants and loosed my cock for Ella to drool over as I knew she would, no matter how much pain she was in. 'Suck on this slut, you love daddy's cock and cum so much!' I spoke sarcastically

'Yes Sir,' she said as she instinctively went down on me.

I yanked her head up by the roots of her dark, black hair and said, 'First I want something.'

I reached into my jacket pocket, pulled out a piece of paper with my poem on it and handed it to her, saying, 'Read this out loud Jezebel! This I what you are and you are going to feel it in the depths of your wicked, sub slut soul!'

Ella said, 'Thank you Sir and began to read it out loud:

My Jezebel, My Floozy

My girl is wild, wicked, and gets woozy
she gets down and dirty, not too choosy
sucking cock, eating pussy, a doozy
gets hot and horny in a jacuzzi
wants cum in her mouth, loving it oozy
bathed in semen from a good, old smoothie
cooking on all burners, feeling groovy
getting on her knees after a boogie
begging for cock deep in her hot booty
wanting all fuck holes used as her duty
her titties tortured like daddy's booby
but she's my Jezebel and my floozy.

'Tell me your name now cunt!' I said harshly.

Ella stammered a bit and said, 'Jez... e....bel Sir.'

'Wait till I get your nasty ass home, bitch, you will say it over and over till you say it plainly and know it in the depths of your soul!' I spoke firmly.

'Yes Sir, Jezebel, Jezebel, Jezebel,' she repeated to begin getting acclimated to her new name.

Chapter 17

(Ella's mind fuck)

As I continued the drive home, Ella suddenly started sobbing softly. 'Gawd, I felt so used and abused at the club, daddy,' she sobbed.

'Listen Jezebel, you are a whore and a bimbo, so get used to it and suck it up, this is what you chose to be and all I did was make it possible for you, so enjoy it. I'm going keep you more in bondage, on your knees, back and all fours than you ever imagined cunt!' I said emphatically.