The Taking of Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Sir, ' she continued to sob, 'I know I deserve your contempt and to please you as best as I am able, I am good girl you know.'

'You're fuck meat, pure and simple, Jezebel,' I spoke firmly.

'Yes Sir,' I know my place now and I will do my best to please you in every way,' she said emphatically.

We drove on in silence from there till I pulled into the driveway at my house. 'Get your bimbo ass out, Jezebel,' I said.

'Yes Sir,' she said like a drone with no thoughts of her own.

I would never call her Ella again I decided. I met her as we walked round the car, grabbed her ass hard and said, 'Get it moving, Jezebel!'

'Yes Sir,' is all she could say now.

I knew she was feeling down and exhausted, so I let go, took her by the hand and led her inside, all the way to the bedroom where I locked the door behind us. 'Are you hungry, Jezebel?' I asked.

'Are you always going to call me Jezebel now, daddy?' she asked, 'and yes I am hungry, for food though,' he said furthermore.

'That is your name isn't it cunt?' I asked sarcastically.

'If you say so, Sir,' she said in a low voice, 'I am your Jezebel and always will be if you allow.

'Good girl, ' I said with an evil grin on my face.

I again unlocked the door and led Jezebel to the kitchen to fix us something to eat. The honeymoon period was over as far as I was concerned and now she would serve me as a wife would in all ways as well as serve all my sexual desires anytime I so desired. 'Plan a meal and fix it, Jezebel, ' I spoke firmly.

I was fucking with her mind as much as possible now. I was good at mind fucks and always had been, even where I used to work. There was a good reason I earned my so called middle names, 'trouble' and 'Teflon man'

I was treating my Jezebel like a little girl who always needs her daddy by hers side. She stood in front of the stove as I put one hand on a breast and grabbed her pussy hard, asking sarcastically,' How is the plan coming Jezebel?'

'Hehe, daddy how can I plan our meal when you are teasing me and in my way?' she asked.

'I am in your way, cunt, daddy is never in the way,' I said as I chuckled.

I let go, so Jezebel could look at what was in the pantry and refrigerator to plan a meal. 'It looks like we have all we need for a pasta dish and salad, and I could put out some fruit as well if you like, daddy,' she asked implicitly.

'Just do it cunt, I will tell you how I like it when we are eating. I like a wide variety of foods, not too spicy though, but also healthy foods and well prepared. Let's see how you do and stop asking me what I like, you will find out over time,' I said gruffly.

'Yes Sir,' she said again.

Once she had everything cooking, I grabbed her by the scuff of her neck and dragged her to the bedroom where I ripped her clothes off fucked her quickly to get myself off, not her.

'Now get dressed again Jezebel, and make sure nothing burns in the kitchen, just stay hot and wet for daddy, slut!' I spoke earnestly.

She finished making the meal and set it on the dining room table then added my candlesticks and lit them. I said, 'What the fuck are you doing you bimbo bitch, the honeymoon is over, turn the lights on and sit your ass down across from me,' I spoke firmly.

I put out the candles and sat down to see how good a cook my Jezebel was. The first bite was delicious, so I smiled my approval to her briefly. She smiled back and we ate only glancing at each other longingly once in while, saying nothing.

When I finished eating, Jezebel stopped as well, not wanting to seem improper and unseemly. She wanted to keep her weight well under control as well as she wanted her daddy to keep her and want her as much as she wanted him.

'Put the dishes in the sink and let's go back to the bedroom, Jezebel,' I said.

She did as told, then walked briskly back to the bedroom where I was waiting for her. 'Get undressed, Jezebel,' I said.

'Yes Sir,' she droned.

I was tired of hearing it by now. 'Shut up bitch!' I said emphatically.

Jezebel undressed as I watched her intently to make her nervous intentionally. When she was naked, I said, 'Get on the bed slut!'

She did as told, saying nothing as I had instructed her. I took out two vibrators and laid them on the night stand as I began to tie her down again to the bed frame. Once in bondage I put a clamp on her nipples and tightened them till she screamed once or twice. I then inserted on vibrator in her ass hole and one in her pussy, taping them so they would pop out. I turned on the vibrators and hopped on top of her with my cock exposed to her face. I shove my cock deep in her throat and said, 'Say after me, "I am your bimbo and my name is Jezebel".'

I pulled out my cock as she coughed and sputter my words back to me, 'I am your bimbo and my name is Jezebel.'

I kept doing this as long as my cock stayed hard, then took breaks to regain my hardness by resting for about half and hour, repeating this till those words stuck in her mind. She was mind fucked now, it needed a few more nights till she began to really believe it.

The End