All Comments on 'The Taking of Jean Ch. 04'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

With a wife like her who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really

A hatefull awful woman who fucks over anybody who cares for her. Let Ken collect on her life insurance, she can take out his asshole boss at the same time. Thats right, Jean is to fucking selfish for that. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it? Hate it? Have suggestions?

neither love nor hat just a suggestion try to write another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

Just a sick person who's writes not for their or anybody pleasure just because their evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

Just a sick person who's writes not for their or anybody pleasure just because their evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

Just a sick person who's writes not for their or anybody pleasure just because their evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick Person???

I really don´t get it... What, you people supposed to find reading this kind of stories?? A Mary Potter tale?.

If in your tiny world you don´t want to read or imagine about this kind of situations and fantasies, JUST DON´T READ THIS KIND OF LITERATURE and go someplace else !!! The web it´s such a big and free place to look for what really interest you.

More sick than guys which for NOTHING or less than a single penny take the time to write and share their inner emotions with others, much, much more sick is someone who reads something against his will and taler waste time saying or writing such kind of stupid comments.

Remember: At these times, hypocrite is the man which gets offended from what appears on his screen, DVD, VCR or the paysites that he visites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually I didn't read the story. I just voted

ZERO because the writer is an arsehole. No other reason. Likewise if the reader below had a story then thier stories would also get a ZERO. Just for being free speech NAZI!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And I didn't read the story either

... but I gave it a five just to make up for the ignorant asshole who left the previous comment. If you don't like the author, the fact that you still spend time trolling and stalking the person shows what a pathetic sack of excrement you must be. As someone who writes here and thankfully doesn't have to put up with many chumps like you, I pity your sorry life. As for the author, keep writing. It will make your fans happy and tick off vermin like Mr. Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Don't take notice of the moaners, as the man said, if you don't like it, don't read it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn people!

I read all of this thread then read the comments here and..... damn some of these comments are the reason I really dislike the general public. As for the author pretty good stuff a little slow in parts for my taste but all in all solid. If you (the author) enjoy writing then keep it up you've shown a talent for it here! I give it 4/5 stars just cause I feel there's room for improvement. As for the others if you can give some kind for constructive criticism please keep it to yourself!

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Truly, this woman is one of the more revolting characters on Lit.

I can only hope she gets her comeuppance, although the way this is written, I don't have any high hopes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guess Ken Found Out

So the story ended just like several people's lives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous