All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 04'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
outstanding

outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay, you're back!

I have waited for this update for so long... you did not disappoint. The chapter was absolutly wonderful. Balancing Renz' demanding side with his desire for her and to make her happy was very artful. But poor Lena, having to mourn the loss of friendships and companionship.

Keep it up! Hopefully we don't have to wait as long for the next installment.

MaynessMaynessabout 12 years ago

Had not read any of these before. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad your back

Welcome back with 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Hallejuia

I am glad you're back!!!! Looking forward to the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

great one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

YAAY you wrote more! I love it; it's fantastic! 5 stars <3

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
that was so incredible!

i'm so glad that you have resumed writing this story again, and boy did you come back with a bang! where do i begin? i'm definetly loving the direction their relationship is going, i mean who knew that he would be so gentle and caring (even tho he's comming off harsh to her) the reader sees what is really motivating him and it's so endearing!

ok the sex was just straight up hot, i mean i held my breath during their encounter in the garden as i was reading it, that was simply amazing. and her courage to tell him what she wanted was great also.

goddess, we waited so so so very long for this update but it was sure worth it! please continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ii hate the pervert rapist even if he did take her away from penury. He is a blackguard and a rake. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Apparently he has a hot bod too. I still hate him.

win_niewin_nieabout 12 years ago
thank you!!

I have waited so long for this chp,please don't take soo long again.even though it is well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can not help but love and hate Renz. He seems so divine I am kind of jealous. Please please please do not take so long to update <3 I am too imptient and aore this story way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please!

love.love.love. please update soon(:

MicKayMicKayalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

What a great story!

ILgirlILgirlalmost 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

HOT! HOT! HOT! Please add MORE real SOON!!!! Thanks for the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE THIS!!!

Im new on this site and ive been looking around but I cant find any other story as nice as this! Its the only one i read over and over again! I cant wait forthe next chapter!! I love the story of lena and renz!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, this story has blown my mind. Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
<3

Love love love. Please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for another update :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This was a wonderful story! Please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is a great story, and for all you other readers I have some recommendations for books that kind of go along with this theme: Virginia Henley's Insatiable, and the Friarsgate Heritage series by Beatrice Small. To the author; I'm really impressed with the level of detail you place in your story, it really allows the reader to bond with the characters and imagine the scenes, and yet it is not sensory overload or takes up a lot of space. Keep writing like this, and I cannot wait to see if you come up with other stories as good or better than this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emperess

Very well done! I find myself really getting into the story of both Lena and Renz. Really look forward to reading more

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
More

I have never read a story on this site that was not complete. It is excruciating! Please finish this fabulous series! Don't rush so much that you abandon the gradual pace of the story itself though. Its just delicious. I'll be checking in for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderfully hot series

Just finished reading all of the installments in this series. Well written, intriguing and hot. I love the detail you have given. I didn't like how Marie and the Sterling fellow just turned on this young lady after knowing and loving her for over 18 years to just give her the boot, I think you could have written it better. Perhaps since she had seemingly willingly given herself to this man, she could have been told Renz had expressed interest in her and told her she would be returning with Renz. But I really think that you should consider publication, you obviously have a gift. I hope to see further installments of this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Please finish!!!!!! I need to know what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please finish!!!

this series has been utterly delicious and i'm aching to find out what happens next! please complete the series; one of my favourites from this site: 5 stars!!!!

sexy_lilyflowersexy_lilyfloweralmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Written very well! Can't wait for more! Love the details (both in sexual moments and not) and very likable characters!

magiczeesmagiczeesalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Please update soon and continue this story. I really like it. I want to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the update

I have really enjoyed this chapter and will be waiting for the next one. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IN LOVE

You have a wonderful gift! Seriously, I am IN LOVE with this series, I wish it was a book you had written! So wonderfully written and I find myself hoping they fall in love and that Renz marries her. But UNF the last scene, her control... I was aching by the end. Wonderful!!! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Update!!

This series is amazing please continue I cannot wait to see where this goes. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...

This is incredible. Not something I expected to find here. If it were a book I wouldn't be able to put it down. Excited for chapter 5, can't wait to see if Lena ever accepts this change in her life. And really you should listen to the readers and think about turning this into a book, they're right, you do have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wauw

I don't think I have ever before cried over a story in here. At the same time, I find it to be one of the most arousing. You really are gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very very good !

I started reading this thinking it would be a salacious read! While it may have started off that way, I like the direction that this story is going. I can see their relationship developing and pleeeease make Renz suffer abit for treating her so callously in the beginning. I would rate this as 4.5 out of 5. Please continue but not so long in btw chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story! Please continue writing. I'm super excited to see chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update

You're a great writer. I would love to see the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please keep writing i dont want to see this end :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can't wait for part 5! Thank you for your submission, I really like the storyline now that they have started to develop feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Dang it where's the rest?? That was so phenomenally cute!!! Fantastic writing, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

i'm dying to know what happens next! :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like the others...

I too would enjoy reading more. Thanks for your efforts to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is great!

Love it! When it's finished you should submit it to be published!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!!!!

Please finished your story, your a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

Omg please continue!!!!! What happens next???

middleborofanmiddleborofanalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

you are a gifted writer. Please continue your chapters of The Taking of Leana. Love the characters in this story. I read a lot and this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your incredible gift.

HiddenmeHiddenmealmost 12 years ago

Wow. I seriously hope you'll continue this....so good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn..

This story is incredible, please continue it. I totally adore Renz, and his animalistic side (though potentially dangerous) is so sexy. The man is sex pure and simple.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 12 years ago
wow!

Please write more!!! This story starts of simple and sexy and then becomes this emotional monster! I love it!

jaafrica73jaafrica73almost 12 years ago

Please continue. This is a really good story.

uluvERD2000uluvERD2000almost 12 years ago
Love it!

Uhhhh....I'm very anxious for your next instaemt. I absolutely love the characters, and the sex! Please please please, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing!

Fantastic! Love the story, loving the characters! Very well written! Its totally xxx rated beauty and the beast stuff (though the beast is human, which is great!). PLEAAAAASE continue!

princessmumprincessmumalmost 12 years ago
The next chapter ???

Hey loved ur story wondering when are u planning to post the next chapter ?? Waiting for months now !!!! Pls hurry up :)

rbmlnrbmlnalmost 12 years ago
next chapter

Great story line, when's the next chapter coming out????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

One of the best I've read here out of all the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As good as books I've bought

I like this....I really, really like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly Amazing.

Not only is the plot of the story excellent, but your writing is doing something that not a lot of writers have the ability to do: Making it's readers fall in love with the characters. I can feel a strong sympathy to Lena and, even though I picture Renz as a heart-less conceit, Renz as a misunderstood character. I hope that in the next chapter they'll have a chance to see each other in a different light and begin the start of a new friendlier bond between them :) Update the next chapter soon! <3

CalligraphyCalligraphyover 11 years ago
The Power of Deception

This is a good story though it is not suited to my taste as I prefer when a woman constantly says no, it should be listened too. I love force, but Lena is right when stating she has no power because she doesn't. She is only given what he is allowing her to have. No matter how much you sugar coat it, Lena is basically going to be a whore. Though she is given a new life, new priveleges, she is actually still a servant except she is being forced to use her sexuality other then her cleaning skills. I see he feels something for her but I do not care. I have no attraction to the main male character. He is what he is. But I do love the emotions in which Lena shows to him. It is a really good story, id like to see what happens next, but as of yet, I am complacent, only holding interest because I want to know what would happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

This was an outstanding read. I really hope that you plan on writing more for this story. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when the next chapter?

I think you need to finish it. It is a great one, but unfinished story is never be a story. I saw some well-crafted writings but the writers never finish it. It is disappointed to see those, like seeing an abandoned house.

rbmlnrbmlnover 11 years ago
next chapter????.

Im enjoying the story and am curious about how its going to turn out. Please submit the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter please

Outstanding read....please post next chapter soon

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 11 years ago
Almost perfect story ending

Stories should not always be wrapped up with a nice, neat little bow on top. The readers' thoughts, feelings, ideas about what WILL happen next, what they'd LIKE to happen are all part of the magic that a good author can induce. He is still a very dominant man who will never likely marry her or give her true freedom. However, at the end of the story, our wonderful author provides a sliver of hope as he allows her to take her pleasure as she likes it. Use your imagination. The author is not supposed to do all the work, especially when they have delivered you to a place where you need to figure things for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why I enjoy your story

You set out from the first letting your readers know that this story line will be an easy romance (heavy on the lust). I hate when I start a story and mid-stream the author tries to change it up and make it challenging. This doesn't make a person a better author. If I want a different type of story, than it is my responsibility to find a different type of author. Not yours to configure your writing style (stick with what you enjoy). You deliver what you promise, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter?

It's a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter, so hopefully you write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes please get the next chapter up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Characters

It is a rather rare find for an erotic read to have such wonderful description and development of character. You allow your audience the insight into your characters motives and succeeded where so many other stories have failed and come across severely gratuitous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to *why i enjoy ur story*

ur totally right.... u have a point indeed ! but the work is too good in its category anyway to be criticized. plz contact me, im single and looking and miss the opportunity to talk to a smart person. get back !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i need to know what happens next

I'm loving this story but the suspence is killing me, when's the next chapter?

shimberlyshimberlyover 11 years ago
love it

great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER!!

this is amazing. i have this love hate thing going on with Renz and i would really like a conclusion. please please please write more chapter. and soon. you have fans who dont want to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just love it! Absolutely love it--please keep writing!!! Please, look at all the fans you have. Your story's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great !

Brilliant story well done and pleeeease keep writing !

littledarkonelittledarkoneover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I've found myself really feeling for the characters, the erotic parts simply enhance the story rather than impede it, a great read, and one i can see myself coming back to :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Please continue this beautiful story!!?!! It is absolutely my number one favorite story on literotica AND all other story sites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE MORE

I agree with the many other comments on this page, asking for you to continue this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really wish you would add to this story too. It is one of my all time favs on literotica. I'd like to see Lena go back to her old employer's estate with Renz on her arm as his lady to get back at all those who treated her so badly.

Llyric777Llyric777over 11 years ago
beautiful

This story is absolutely beautiful. Please add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I really hope you continue this story - it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

this story is amazing, so hot! i am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.....

madasa123madasa123about 11 years ago
Update please?

Do you plan on finishing the story? I sure hope so, please let us know!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

What a Great read. You should submit this to Siren Publishing. You are that good!

sweetone66sweetone66about 11 years ago
Very enjoyable read...

A terrific read, but I too am curious as to whether or not you intend to add more to this story as it seems to be incomplete...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Publish!

I love this series and I can get enough of it. I really want it on my book shelf, so I do hops you publish it one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, please, please come back!!!

I beg of you to finish this series and or publish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i wish you would carry this story on, i love it so much!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 11 years ago
amazing!!!

I really hope you come back, this story has so much potential! If you publish it I will definitely be first in line to buy it :)

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessabout 11 years ago
More??

Is there any chance of you continuing the story? Your writing is wonderful! I would dearly love to read more either here or published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you going to continue this story, I want to find out what happens

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22about 11 years ago
PLEASE....

oh please please update soon!!! I am postively in love with your story...i want no i NEED to know what happens i have never be so enthralled with a story as i am with yours. it is completely amazing and is one of those stories that deserves an ending.

UrgoddesslindaUrgoddesslindaabout 11 years ago
Waiting for next

When or if?

gaelen33gaelen33about 11 years ago
More!

More more more please! It's so well written and deliciously sexy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!!

WOW!! Absolutely love your writing!! Can't wait to read more!!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 11 years ago

I hope that you will consider finishing this story. I really enjoyed it and would love to know how you would have it end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Beautiful.

Looking at the comments, I can see it's been a long time since this chapter was posted. It is just beautiful, and I would love to hear Renz's point of view of the day's events.. I hope you will still be updating this story, it would be wonderful to see it continued, please please take pity on us :). I love both characters and would absolutely love to read on. xxx

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Grrrrrrr.......

Please don't get me wrong, I love Literotica and the fact that there are some truly, truly talented writers, posting genuinely well written stories on here, for free. HOWEVER!!!! I hate that I the really into a story and it truly pulls me in and I'm absolutely loving it, then BAM!!!! It's the end and the author hasn't posted anything on it in forever. SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!!!!! And I have a feeling it was about to really get good!!!!!! Argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please finish!

wow, although it is only 4 chapters long, this saga is one of my favourites of all of Literotica's stories. It is interesting, enticing, exciting and heart-warming. I urge you to consider finishing the story as I am painfully intrigued to know how their relationship will play out! Thankyou so much for your beautiful words.

soclosesocloseabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story. I hope you are going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOOOOOOORE!!!

No!! No, no, no!!! PLEEEEEEEASE write more!!! It's so wonderful!! I've been pulled in so completely and I want to know what happens next!! You have some fantastic talent and I honestly teared up when I saw that there isn't another part. Not only is your story erotic, but it is so well written that I just want to know about the characters!!! Truly remarkable talent. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

This story NEEDS a ending. Please CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter this weekend?

In case people missed it, the author posted in the Biography section yesterday, saying there should be a new chapter this weekend! I hope that's true, I love this story!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait...

I'm SO glad you've decided to contimue this story. I'll be checking back often for Chapter 5. Your story-telling abilities are stellar.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3326 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES