The Taking of Lena Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his hands down her lower back and cupped her buttocks, pulling her tightly against his body, whilst still keeping his lips attached to hers. Lena could feel his erection pressing insistently against her belly, and she began growing desperate to feel him. Lena reached for his trousers, but Renz caught both of her wrists with his hand, and gently pulled them away from his body, letting them rest around his neck.

"I want to," Lena said quietly. Renz softly chuckled as his hands slid up her body. Her legs slightly gave way when she felt his palm cover her breast, and he stroked and squeezed with a tenderness that inflamed every surface of her body with attraction and arousal.

"Slowly, love," Renz replied, returning his lips to hers. Lena moaned loudly when Renz brought his fingers to her nipples, and began teasing them with soft swirls of his thumbs. Lena could feel them hardening beneath his touch, and her pussy clenched and throbbed as she became increasingly desperate for release.

Renz gently broke this kiss, and Lena noticed that his breathing had become slightly labored. He was staring at her with far more aggressive arousal now, eyeing her as if she were his prey, but Renz did not pounce on her with bodily force. Instead, he spent several moments slowing his breathing, and gently smiled at her.

Lena bit her lip in excitement as she watched Renz slowly place two fingers in his mouth, moistening them. He brought them between her thighs and gently stroked her lips, and Lena's legs began to tremble. Sensing this, Renz tightened his hold on her waist as his other hand separated her throbbing, sensitive lips, and searched for the center of her pleasure.

Lena cried out as Renz slowly and deeply massaged her pussy, giving ample attention to her wet and sensitive inner lips. His strokes were not directly against her clit, and the nearness made Lena squirm in pleasure and frustration as her arousal continued to build.

He finally began circling her swollen clit with his fingertip, and Lena moaned loudly, slightly bucking against his hand. She knew her behavior was wanton, but she needed desperately to feel Renz. She needed the release that only he could give her.

Renz slowly pulled his fingers away from her, and Lena squirmed against him in displeasure.

"May I taste you, Lena?" Renz said, voice lowering. The question was simple as all the others had been, his voice even and seductive, but his tone was far more commanding than when he was aggressive. It thrilled her, causing her pussy to clench deliciously, and Lena nodded, trembling in a mixture of arousal and slightly nervous anticipation.

Renz surprised her as he kneeled on the floor in front of her, large hands almost completely encircling each of her thighs. He looked up at her, his gaze longing and penetrating, as he slightly separated her legs and pulled her closer to him. Lena felt like she would fall over, and she softly held onto his neck as he hooked one of her legs around his shoulder.

Lena suddenly remembered his injury, and she tried to squirm away from him, but the precarious position nearly made her fall over.

"Sir, your shoulder—"

"Let me lick you, Lena," Renz whispered, pulling her towards him. She could feel him moving between her thighs, keeping his hold strong around the leg he'd pulled over his shoulder. Lena cried out in pleasure when he pushed her thighs a bit further apart, and finally brought his mouth to her pussy.

Lena's entire body stretched as she threw her head back in pleasure, overwhelmed by the feeling of Renz's tongue against her sensitive, throbbing lips. He kept his strokes light and gentle, causing an unbearable tension to build within her body. Lena squirmed against his tongue, desperate for more friction and quick release, but Renz kept his strokes controlled and slow.

"Renz, please," Lena begged, wiggling her body against him. He returned her whine with a loud groan that made her sensitive lips vibrate, and he strongly gripped her thighs, keeping her positioned the way he wanted.

Lena nearly cried from the pleasurable sensation Renz was giving her, and she tried her hardest to keep from hurting his shoulder. But the more Renz rewarded her with his agile tongue against her clit, the less balanced and aware she became.

Renz momentarily paused, giving Lena time to somewhat regain her wits. But he quickly brought his hand between her thighs and separated her lips with his fingers, opening her body to the exploration of his mouth.

Her parted lips put a slight pressure on her unprotected, throbbing clit, and Renz brought his lips to hers, closing his mouth around her clit. He began sucking urgently, abandoning his teasing earlier strokes, and Lena cried out loudly. She wondered briefly if anyone else in the hotel could hear her, but the thought vanished as quickly as it arrived. Renz's rapid strokes of his tongue directly against her clit pulled away her decency and sanity, and it wasn't long before Lena was gripping his shoulders, nails digging into his skin, as her orgasm approached.

But then Renz surprised her, and slightly shifted his face between her legs. She felt his tongue slipping inside of her pussy, gently penetrating her with tender strokes.

Lena fully lost her balance and began to tumble over, but Renz's hands were on her waist before she collapsed. He kept his mouth attached to her pussy as he shifted her onto a nearby cushion. Lena felt back and screamed in pleasure as Renz continued his rapid strokes, more aggressive now that she was slack against the lounge. She felt him push against her inner thighs, fully exposing her modesty as his mouth continued to drive her pleasure to unimaginable heights.

"Come for me, Lena," she heard him say, mouth still attached to her.

Her orgasm caught her by surprise, rapidly whipping through her body as Renz continued to kiss her most intimate depths. Lena screamed, loud and uncaring, as her body experienced the first release given by Renz in what felt like a thousand years.

Lena fell back against the lounge, her body limp and blissfully pleasured. Renz gently kissed her pussy and inner thighs as she began to come down from her orgasm, body shaking in soft trembles. But her arousal began to build again as he brought his kisses over her stomach, and to her breasts.

"May I take you to bed, Lena?" Renz said. His eyes were wilder now, his voice slightly more strained. He looked sinfully attractive to her, and Lena could think of nothing she'd rather do than go to bed with him.

"I...I can't walk yet," Lena said breathlessly. Renz smiled his dangerous smile and brought his hands to her waist again, pulling her against his torso where he still kneeled. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Renz stood up, pulling her legs high around his hips. His erection felt hard and aggressive as it pressed against her exposed, wet pussy, and Lena squirmed and slightly rubbed herself against his trousers. She stayed wrapped around him as he carried her out of the sitting room, and gently deposited her on the white silk sheets of the bed in the circular bedroom.

Lena was overwhelmed by the vision of Renz as he undressed before her, his well-formed masculinity looking both primal and sophisticated in the flickering candlelight of the bedroom. The scent of roses filled the room, petals pressing gently against her skin. She could still hear the Romantic music from the ballroom, and Lena wondered if even that aspect had been planned by Renz.

Renz crawled on top of her, his gaze fixed on hers, and Lena wordlessly reclined beneath him. His eyes were gentle and commanding all at once, and Lena felt both empowered and helpless...a duality that thrilled her.

"May I enter you, Lena?" Renz said softly. Lena noticed his arms ever so slightly trembling, and his handsome face marked with strain, as he contained his arousal. Lena realized then that reining and denying his desires did not come naturally to him; he was restraining entirely for her. She had no doubt that if she said no, Renz would listen.

The thought filled her with fondness, and Lena reached between their bodies, and wrapped her hand along his thick, very hard cock. She tentatively stroked him, re-learning how large he was. She became slightly nervous, wondering if she would feel pain at his re-entry. But Renz released a very faint groan and his eyes slightly closed, and Lena felt her excitement flow again, knowing that she was pleasing him.

Lena slightly squirmed beneath him, positioning her body directly beneath his. She slightly arched her hips, gently rubbing her wet pussy against the sensitive tip of his cock. Renz released a stronger moan, and his forearms tensed and veined.

"Come inside of me," Lena whispered, arching her hips further. Renz gently slipped inside of her, slowly and carefully penetrating her. Lena's body stretched around him, welcoming him gladly, and when she finally felt his entire length, Lena cried out in satisfaction. This was home.

Renz moved tenderly and carefully, but his thrusts were enough to quickly draw out animalistic moans from Lena. She loved how full she felt of him, how completely surrounded she was by his body. Lena squeezed her inner walls tightly around his cock, reveling in the growl he released in reaction.

His face was buried in her neck as he penetrated her, and she felt his hands tenderly stroking each part of her body. His hands were everywhere, massaging her legs, her stomach, her breasts, and even her shoulders. The way he kneeled over her as he touched and kissed her, gently rocking his hips back and forth against hers, made her feel as if she were being fully worshipped.

"May I...move faster, Lena?" Renz ground out. Lena answered by tightening her legs around his waist and pulling his body against hers. Renz released a satisfied groan, and increased his pace, steadily building his speed inside of her.

Renz arched his back and thrust forward, and Lena was certain she felt him deeper inside of her body than ever. Renz stayed buried deep, barely moving out, but continually thrusting in, and Lena felt her pleasure begin to build. Her orgasm was near, and Lena wanted it, badly.

But she also wanted his.

Lena gripped his forearm tightly, and tried to form words, but she couldn't manage anything more than a scream. She felt too overwhelmed by everything of the evening, too overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock inside of her.

"Now, Lena?" Renz asked. She nodded quickly, near tears from the indescribable pleasure Renz was giving her.

Renz brought his fingers into her hair and slightly gripped, forcing her mouth to meet his. He kissed her wildly and freely, his tongue rapidly swirling against hers as his thrusts increased in speed and force. Lena was nearly suffocating from his kiss and penetration, her body completely filled in every possible way, but she welcomed the overwhelming sensation. She wanted to lose herself in Renz.

His kisses became harder and he moaned into her mouth as Renz finally began to seek his own pleasure, teeth lightly scraping against her lips. The bed slightly rocked from Renz's athletic movements, and Lena tightened the walls of her pussy as strongly as she could around his cock.

Renz suddenly sat up, keeping Lena attached to him as he continued his thrusts. Lena was straddling him now, granting her more leverage to move upon him as she pleased. They met each other thrust for thrust, drinking each other's moans as they continued to kiss.

"I love you, Lena," Renz said suddenly. The pleasure within her snapped, and Lena came around his cock, her body violently shaking with spasms of her firing orgasm. She heard Renz's deep shout as he erupted inside of her, and Lena wrapped her arms around his neck, in an attempt to absorb as much of him as possible.

She fell backwards onto the bed, and Renz followed, large body collapsing on top of hers. He continued to gently push himself inside of her as the last of his eruptions ended and he began to soften. When he finally pulled out of her, he looked at her with concern in his eyes.

"Are you hurt, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena realized then that she had tears streaming down her face, and she slightly blushed as she lazily wiped them away.

"No...not at all," Lena said, smiling broadly. Renz smiled back at her and gently wiped her tears. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, but it was enough to leave her breathless.

"Do you know that I love you?" Renz asked. Lena nodded softly.

"I know you do," she replied.

****** ******

Renz spent the night drifting between sleeping and wakefulness. Lena was soundly asleep, curled delicately against him, and he gently left kisses on her still naked body, careful not to disturb her slumber.

He watched her as she slept, her face serene and peaceful, and Renz felt entirely astounded by his fortune. He'd never been a religious man, but looking at Lena made him certain that there was some great Creator in the unknown. There was no way that Lena had been designed by some Darwinian accident. She had the kind of beauty that could have only been rendered by a benevolent artist with skill beyond human comprehension.

And while it was her beauty that made him want her, Renz knew that it was her heart that made him love her. For Lena had a heart that expressed the most profound qualities of innocence and experience, a bewitching combination. Her innocence and naïveté made her open her heart freely, gladly bestowing her trust and believing the best in everyone around her, far more than anyone deserved. Renz wanted to protect that innocence.

But her capacity for compassion and forgiveness, especially for him, reflected the wisdom of someone well beyond her years. Her heart was simply too pure to hold hatred and hostility. Renz worried that when he returned to Schloss Wolfenbarger, Lena would have been hardened by her experience in München. But Karl had been right about her; Lena was, truly, exceptionally resilient. She hadn't uttered a single negative or angry word about Erich or Aleksandr.

But Renz did not want that resilience to be tested. Lena had suffered enough, and he wanted nothing more than to provide her a life of joy and pleasure.

Lena suddenly began stirring, and Renz brought his lips to her forehead and softly kissed her.

"Sleep, love," Renz softly whispered.

Lena slightly settled for a few moments, but then she began stirring again. Her previously serene face was suddenly marred with a frown, and Renz became slightly concerned, wondering if she was having an unpleasant dream.

Renz brought his hand to her shoulders and tried to softly massage her, but Lena began thrashing and moaning in what sounded like terror. She shot up in bed then, and began looking around the room wildly.

"Lena...it was just a dream," Renz said softly, gently stroking her back. Her eyes were wide, almost as if she didn't believe him. But all of a sudden, tears began to fall from her eyes, and her entire body shook with sobs.

Renz reached for her in alarm, and tenderly held her as she cried.

When she began to calm down, she sniffled and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"You truly love me?" Lena asked.

"Completely, Lena. What is it?" Renz replied. Lena's expression was fearful and confused, and Renz grew greatly concerned for her. He wondered if she'd had another nightmare about Aleksandr. Karl had told him that a new sleeping drug he'd been giving her had ended the nightmares, but Renz began worrying she'd need more of it.

"And you want me to be your wife...one day?" Lena asked. Her blue eyes were sparkling with her tears, and her sad, terrified expression made his heart ache.

"I want nothing more than to call you my bride," Renz said.

Lena dropped her gaze to her hands, which were twitching in what looked like anxiety. Renz continued stroking her back, hoping to relax her, but Lena seemed to be growing even more panicked.

"Then...I really need you to do something for me," Lena said quietly.

"Anything, Lena. What is it?" he asked.

Lena shyly looked up at him and made her request. And Renz felt his blood run cold with horror.

****** ****** ****** ******

Aleksandr stirred uncomfortably, but finally awakened. His entire body felt pained, as if he had died and come back to life and died again countless times.

His vision slightly focused, and he was able to make out the overbearing shape of Felix in a corner, pouring over a ledger.

Aleksandr weakly raised his hand, calling Felix to attention. Felix instantly rushed to his side, and poured Aleksandr a glass of water.

"Looks as if the fever has finally broken. Are you feeling aware?" Felix asked. Aleksandr felt greatly dehydrated, and he quickly swallowed the entire glass of water in hurried gulps. He extended his empty glass, which Felix refilled, and he drank again in the same desperate manner.

"Who took the bullets out," Aleksandr muttered, his throat still feeling dry.

"We employed Herr Kessner for you," Felix answered.

"How long have I been here?" Aleksandr asked.

"Just over three weeks. And I must add...Frau Wolfenbarger has been waiting for you urgently," Felix added.

Aleksandr adjusted himself with great strain, feeling as if his chest had been shattered. But he felt an even stronger pain, a violent darkness, directed towards his elder brother.

"Send her in. And leave us," Aleksandr muttered.

Felix left with a tense bow, and a few moments later, the slightly tired beauty entered unaccompanied.

"My love," she said, rushing to his bedside. Aleksandr strained to reach her, and she gently pressed his hands against his shoulders to relax him.

"Don't strain yourself," she scolded gently.

"Renz shot me," Aleksandr said. Her palm was gentle on his brow, but Aleksandr was more appreciative of the perched view of her ample breasts.

"I know...and he spent weeks in München, asking questions," she said softly.

"The girls...did he—"

"Felix and I made sure the others were relocated before he returned. He hasn't found anything," she replied.

Aleksandr reached for her generous curves, longing to experience some kind of pleasure to counter the horrible pain.

"It seems he truly does love that maid," he mused bitterly.

"He doesn't. That man is not capable of love. He loves only what she can give him," she replied, voice slightly rising.

"What are you talking about?" Aleksandr asked, genuinely confused. He'd watched the man take a bullet for that weak maid. If that wasn't love, then love didn't exist.

"If she's with him again, there's no doubt that she's already pregnant, or will become pregnant soon. What Renz wants more than anything is a male heir with his blood," she said, voice dropping.

Aleksandr slightly frowned. She always worried him when she spoke like this. Her mood shifts were far too erratic for him to keep track of, but that's part of why he was so fascinated by her. She was so full of passion, pleasurable and dangerous, and while he knew loving her would lead to destruction, he welcomed it gladly.

"What are you going to do?" he asked warily.

She removed the ruby broach from the top of her gown, large breasts spilling out enticingly. Aleksandr felt his entire body become hyper aroused, and he groaned in pain as his wounded limbs rejected the stimulation.

But she was far too desirable for him to resist. He welcomed the pain, if it meant receiving pleasure from her as well. He needed her, desperately.

She released her hair from the coiffure it was in, and the shiny, bright tendrils spilled across her shoulders. She slightly crawled over the bed where he lay, and began undoing his trousers. She was rough with him as she pulled his cock, rough enough to make him cry out in pain, but Aleksandr didn't care. He needed to have her.