All Comments on 'The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 01'

by sussexslutwife

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I can't wait to read the next part!

What a good beginning! I hope that next parts will be as good as this one.

A french reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I could not finish reading this part!

Are all women in the UK this stupid. This woman works to remove boredom from not having children at home and becomes a whore at work, nothing more, nothing less. She is genetically to stupid to know what is going on or to have had children. It is in the best interest of those children and her husband to divorce her as soon and possible and let her get out on the street earning her living and enjoying her STDS. Women are never sorry for cheating, they are only sorry for getting caught. No woman cheats by addicent it is always intentional one step after another. She always has the chance to say no. The ones who are emotionally and mentally stable say no. The ones who are mentally and emotionally unstable dont say no and put themselves, their husbands, their children, and families at risk. Always put out the trash! Never keep a slut she is just waiting on her next opportunity to cheat.

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
There are sluts that write also??

Why inthe Hell, you filthy animal dont write about a woman that indeed loves her family, want to live for them, for her children, and dont become a 3 holes body, for every drunk or man of the street fuck and pee and shit into???

What is so eciting to become a whore, to lost all the reapect from her family, her self respect also, her parents trust and love, to lost her family that make everything for her good, to lost her home and marriage....cos if you want to write a realistic storie, you filthy animal, you have to write about catching that cheating slut and throw her filthy ass on the street

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great start

can't wait for next chapter!!! just read it for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yuck!!

streetched holes is a turn off. why start w/ a discription of f-ugly slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You can't please everyone...

The inability of some readers to suspend their disbelief and simply go along for the ride is pathetic. They want realism. I wonder what their reaction would be to a story of supressed libidos, flacid penises, dry vaginas, premature ejaculation, and inability to climax? They'd howl with complaints! Keep writing your stories, and don't listen to the braying masses, especially the tiresome Revenger.... Mommy must have done something very bad to get him so worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another bad day

This pathetic story is one of several posted today that just make me cringe.Its husbands fault he treats wife with love and respect when all she wants is to be a piece of used meat for a bunch of assholes to use and discard like smelly garbage.What a insentive guy he is, anything bad she dose to him and her family they brought on themselves,treating her with love and respect. Die slut die,sooner rather than later, and save everyone the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn people, just enjoy the story

I just don't understand the negative comments. I hope to see future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is a Great Story

Do not listen to the Nay sayers. Please keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Self Flagellants, be damned

Some people read these stories, knowing full well what most of them are about, in apparent self-abuse. I like the story, I like the thought of unsatisfied wives fucking around on their wimpy hubbies, so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Slut Wife/Wimp Husband Crap From The UK

The title says it all, save for the information that this "story" is so poorly done, it's a comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Ir=gnore the ones who want to slate it ... they have the back buttong or the off button !

I loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I liked it

Keep it up. Don't worry about the negative comments. If you didn't like it why did you finish it? It's easier to crtisize than to create. If you have feedback, why not make it constructive? As for me, I can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
justme

Looking forward to next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this could be interesting.....

... control...turning her into a slut... it makes a good beginning.... and the next installment should be a good one!!! keep it up and dont worry about the little wankers writing bad reviews..

as a long time writer on here,,, u show potential.... and I bet your a great fuck too.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not Enjoyed Nor Aroused - Talented Writer BUT

The 25 is for your ability and the minus 75 is for the way you chose to cuckold a family and ruin an english woman because you can.-----------.

Where is the erotic in that except for the jackoffs who need female humiliation and male demeanment. A true sub and poor bastard story filled with deep disgust, tattoos and widened orifices leaking STD's for her and her family.-----.

Is this UK excitement at it's best??? Your first eh. Downhill by choice so mum can be proud of you huh.-------.

When talent is wasted on the few by choice it betrays itself and isn't worth what could be. Get some reality then try something else besides this helpless train wreck of lessor humanity. Or is this your mindset???-----. It appears so as no consequence is even hinted likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A waste of time....

You wasted your time in writing such trash and I wasted my time in reading this trash. I was hoping that he would get caught blackmailing her, but I think this is going to be an on going affair. Please let it end her and now and save everyone the heartbreak of reading such trash and maybe you can get on with your life. By the way, I hope you are not giving up your day job because you will never make it as an erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

I like the tension and the sub role. Very good first time. Cant wait for part two

Good luck

sussexslutwifesussexslutwifeabout 17 years agoAuthor
Sussexslutwife answers her critics

My first story and people either seem to love it or hate it, which is fair enough. However it seems to me that the critics seem unable to understand a fantasy. This story is largely in my head. I am in real life a homely home counties wife. I have a lovely family that I adore. I do have fantasies, I am submissive but my family always has and always will come first.

The tale of Mrs Leigh is one of my fantasies. In her words I play with my front bottom dreaming up her adventures it turns me on. The difference between me and Mrs Leigh is that I have never lived the fantasy. So all you critics worried about a marriage in peril, STDs unloved Children and cuckold husbands relax this is all in the mind.

To those of you who liked the story and I have just ruined the further chapters because you now know they are not autobiographical, then I apologise. But then you knew it was fantasy all along.

But thanks to critics and supporters alike for reading the story and commenting. I do want to thank the critics especially for forcing themselves to read something they did not like. But you only have yourself to blame because the opening paragraph revealed all.

Got to dash need to show William my latest slutty panties and my cunt.

I could not leave the comment without rating so I gave it 100 because its my fantasy and it always makes me come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good story line.

Loved it! Can't wait for the next part. It's nice to read something with a bit of a story to it. Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I gave you a 5 so to help offest the asses on here

I would tell you as a writer too that has been blasted by the trolls you are wasting your breath. They read these stories knowing damn well what they are and then try and be a nasty and bad as they can be. I'm sure they have never written a damn thing in their sad little lives. It's a turn on for them and they get off on being that way. The real people on here love your honesty and good writing and I for one will read all your works. So please don't let the asses bother you just keep writing. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

I gave you a zero to offset the queers and assholes on here.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I will give it a 100% for now, I will wait to see the rest before I either rip you a new bum or Praise you for a job well done. Also I loved the comment you gave us all about it being ONLY a fantasy,

'Cause one thing I don't understand is how a woman OR a man could blatantly do their family's like that.. A good first story "sussexslutwife" keep up the good writings. Feel free to email me..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stupid

cow should have walked awaway and complained to the "authorities" in this age of sexual harrasment she would have got enough momey to never have to work again,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i really like it

I'm looking forward to the next stage of her debauchery! I would have liked her to have to go down on the saleswoman to get her new shoes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent and incredibly hot

Please continue this story. Loved the characters. Just ignore the usual nitwits who do not understand the meaning of the word - fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Is That So Writer - Just A Fantasy To Masterbate 2

Well don't be surprised that many or really most can't get turned on by crude absurdities even from a little sick country girl mum like you.---------. There is no doubt a few into humiliation and pain who will get all excited about your coy words of septic helplessness swirling about a sewer of subhuman waste.--------. So don't be surprised by our reaction to your sad lack of human respect and self respect. It isn't erotic or arousing - just disgusting for those jaded few who need extreme crude absurdities to excite their numb emotions. --------. Lastly, by your admission you are what you write - you spend the time as it excites you typing one handed.----You could be more into reality and arousal but I don't think its enough for you anymore little one. A shame.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
It made me cum twice. Maybe the last guy

just can't get off unless he reads a gay story. Like I told you sussexslutwife trhese asssholes won't stop with the nasty remarks so why bother. Fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Confession Of A Guilty Conscience? Or Is It...

A tale of a slut that's not real? Ya really can't tell with some of them. But the wife seems remorseful throughout. Here in the States, her boss would be cruising for a bruising, and could lose his company over this type of thing. And I'm sorry folks, but I cannot believe that any upper-crust Englishman is so stupid as to miss all the signals his wife is throwing off during such a long marriage.

But what I am wondering is whether or not the husband has been unfaithful over the years? It seems to me as if HE'S been "sending the signals" as well, given the lack of sex over all the years. It's either that or he's just a "bumbler in the bed" and is nervous about it, and is unwilling about facing the problem.

Either way, the story has the potential for a clear tragedy as English Courts do not usually give custody of minor children as young as these to a sexually active mum, going outside the marriage, and also folks, some of the Courts in Jolly Auld England have allowed (as they have here in some limited cases) for the children to sue the Mum's Paramour. It's gotten extremely expensive for some people, and I cannot help but wonder if this will be a part of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

Loved it can,t wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting

I am anxiously waiting for the next piece. Ignore the negative comments. I wonder why people finish the story if they dislike them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A county story that rings true

This may be a fantasy but I like the realism of the storyline at home which is evidently close to being real counterbalanced by the fantasy at work. You remind me of the essence of the British Yummy Mummy.

brokeblokebrokeblokeabout 17 years ago
Courage of conviction

If people leave negative comments they should not do so anonymously, then we all will be able to read their 'superior submissions', and those that they have castigated so cruely will be able to learn from their 'shining example', if these people do not have the courage of their convictions and wish to remain anonymous they should keep their negativity to themselves. The story is great don't be discouraged by the words of fools!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sexy imagination

I like the way you 'give in' and struggle at the same time...more women should acknowledge that this fantasy is one they love...in fact, some research says that 'submitting' is the number 1 fantasy among women....I like your naughty mind. I like even more your husband (both in the story and life) doesn't know.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
stupid and blind

That husband is a stupid and blind asshole his wife is sluting around and being blackmailed into submission and the dumb asshole is`nt getting any red flags popping up John better wake up when does he divorce her hwen she is turned into Williams personal slut around town?

Pat

funtimes6969funtimes6969about 13 years ago
Lovely Mrs Leigh

What a fantastic story!

Well written and ever so horny!

Please keep us informed x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It just shows that not only males of this worthless nation...

are perverted and evil. God,what a travesty!

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
Nice build up

I like the way the story has taken a small mistake, into a credible build up and keeps you hanging. Let me see what is next!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Corporate whore shit and garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh dear...

The prudish American Bible Belt and the idiots who can't decifer this as a fantasy have commented. These people are of little intelligence so don't let these morons distract you.

However, please don't switch from past tense to present tense partway through the story before switching back to pat tense.

Overall, a good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm going to take issue with 'brokebloke' and all the other user name fetishists out there. Unless you expect me to believe that your real name is 'brokebloke' and all the others are using their actual identities, you are just as anonymous as I am. Not all anons are frothing-at-the-mouth hill-billies and I, for one enjoyed this story but I respect the right of anyone who didn't to say so and say why. After all, isn't that the precise purpose of this forum? Furthermore, what's all this nonsense about that unless you post a better story yourself you shouldn't be allowed to express your opinion? If I've done an author the courtesy of reading their work I reserve the right to comment on it, positively or negatively as I see fit, with or without a monicker.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. The author tells the story of Claire’s transformation from a staid and boring bourse wife into a slut through her own thoughts and words, and that makes it very believable and erotic. I look forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous