The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was warm and it helped to relax me. But not for long, I was just beginning to unwind when John came in carrying my new stiletto heeled pumps. He had a smile on his face.

"I knew there was something different about you when we kissed. I saw these on the bedroom floor and realised that you were taller than I had ever seen you."

"I bought them today. I am trying to smarten myself up for work." I thought I would take the bull by the horns. "You have not said anything, but I have bought some new outfits and I have also done my hair."

"I thought you were looking pretty sexy lately, especially for an old married woman."

"Not so much of the old." I said.

He laughed and as he was walking out of the bathroom, he suggested that I should wear my short nightie.

I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked god for bubbles. I did not want to have to worry about him seeing my reduced bush.

I put on my long nightie, because I could not face having sex especially if John was going to start asking me questions about my new look etc. I could see he was disappointed when I went downstairs. I went up to him and kissed him on the lips and said that I thought my period was starting. It's an easy lie as John has no idea when I have my periods or not and I could probably tell him in a week or so when it's due and he would think nothing of it.