All Comments on 'The Tale of the Hapless Husband'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hapless author, YOU go away.

Wimp

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good!

Nothing new or earth shattering. But very well presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck was that? That was painfully hard to read. Kudos for trying something new but it just did not work in that style. Too hard to follow and enjoy!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I hate cheating whore skank slut wives. Especially when they think they've done no wrong. Cheated husbands should also be aware of their wives needs. Obviously he wasn't. Not a great tale but painfully realistic.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Wow, this may be the single best story that I've ever read on this site...

... I especially loved the last paragraph. "Trust is our tomb" is probably the most definitive statement ever made about women in general and marriage in particular. Cudos for a truly amazing snapshot of both.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
That was scary!

Because it is true.

Well written and well done

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Sorry about the "cudos"...

... Should have been "kudos". Where the hell is spellcheck when you need it?

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
kind of funny

Certainly different

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So what? What's new? Everybody knows 'dat.

'nuff said.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I DONT KNOW ABOUT HAPLESS

but he was definitely Clueless and Unobservant, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The most interesting question

Good review story. However the next question is the most interesting.

Why have not this pair kids?

The most Authors forget to explain the lack of kids...............this author is same.

I gave 5*****, because the story is not a sexual minority husband story, it is a clueless husband story.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Yawn*

ZZZZZZZ Sorry!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The comment from cpete is so true. There are some husbands that are that clueless. The evidence was basically wrapped up like a gift given to him at Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more true than not

such sluts are braindead and think with their cunts

she needs to be in a brothel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They say guys are the ones who think with their....

This story is a voice that it is not only guys who think with their privates. Guys are just more honest & blatant to the physical effects. While women are usually the ones to be coniving & hide their true feelings, emotions & desires about the issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???????????????????????????????????????

Sorry I fell asleep was that a story or someone dribbling about the mess he has left his life in after wanting to be a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BIt Misogynistic

One cheating wife is not the lot. Basically she fell out of love, or found out that he was not what she wanted. Nothing new there, some men do the same thing.

What's the point of having an affair if the sex isn't great?

It was well written, but I would have liked it better with a more neutral voice. The marriage was dying, the affair must the death throws.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
No Love

She was not in love with husband any more !

Simples

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 10 years ago
Variety being the spice of life.

On the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i'm hapless, too

My cheater claimed I was cold and distant after an argument about something fundamental to us both. In fairness, I was sulking and trying to figure out why the sudden change of heart and such a strong position over something we'd agreed over just 6 years earlier.

The next 4 months were nothing but lies and cheap shots, escalating criticisms and complaints.......until I'd finally had enough, listened to my guts and confronted her. I shut her her off mid-sentence when I loudly pointed out that the only reason she could be so consistent in her increasingly sharp campaign of character assassination was that she had been cheating since shortly after that big argument.

I then told her that that event was just the excuse. She'd had cheating on her mind forever and had just decided to act on it.

So, art imitates life.

Interesting perspective, on the money from Hapless's POV, though a little more challenging read, overall. Must've been a bitch to write!

Keep it up.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Perspective

I liked the perspective on this one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid story by an equally stupid author

When my ex pulled this shit on me, she found out exactly what kind of asshole I can be.

It was easy enough: emailed piks to both her family, and his.

For some strange reason, his wife and her brothers were less than pleased.

Her religious parents disowned her for being a "wanton", and her congregation disfellowshipped her.

She knows it was me, but she can't prove it.

Hapless at first, yes. Vengeful as Hell itself afterwards.

So with that rebuttal, "author", you can go fuck yourself.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Honestly

If the hubby were honest, he too left out "events" in his sex life. Like jerking off to his sister or cousin as a teen. The jerking off and sucking of his best friends cock. The truth comes out over time. After they marry. And with each truth, everyone's take on the other person changes. How about the near rape by her father and her mother blaming her? So many "events" locked away and never forgot. His short lived affair after 3 years of being her husband. And on, and on. The guy at her work who kissed and felt her up, and she never reported or stopped him. And college? LOL Always a blur. Two people with secrets. As a bi stud, these folks are easy panties to get into as the hubby watches.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Not worth my time.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Difficult to read

And I'm still not sure what Hapless could have done about his cheating slut wife. And most men, in the first few years of marriage, pay close attention to their wives. So her behavior would have set off alarm bells and he wouldn't have been blindsided. Sorry, your telling of this "sad story" was just that - sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I have to comment on the astonishing writing skills displayed by the writer. Trule talented. Thank you very much. Will be looking forward to more of same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some writings

are too much real life... and for some they may not have or get the connection... and to some of us there is a touch, a thought, a feeling...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
No

This story did nothing for me. The husband should be glad to be rid of the cheating bitch. She did him a favor!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Truly brilliant! Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Btw

That last line is brilliant. I shared it with my wife. She hated it and said it reminded her of Flannery O'Conner. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

This reads like it was actually HER writing it to him, after the divorce, this little missive, helps her to deal with the last remaining bit of guilt she faces. No, she isn't sorry, but intellectually part of her DOES know it wasn't his fault, she falsely blames him to cement the wall of denial she has built around her heart. She leaves this letter for him; no consolation, except the gift of truth- much too little and far too late.

I think the concept was well done, may be this WILL make it easier for him to move on. But in light of the cold-hearted nature of her betrayal, I can't picture this man (or any man) not NEEDING to manifest a fitting revenge. The revenge is necessary to move beyond the "hapless" label, and to evolve beyond failures that were NOT of his own making, yet since they have destroyed him and his ability to trust. they will continue to poison any future relationship he might have if not addressed. She knows this, thus the letter. In one way, the "truth" revealed in this letter WAS a gift. But he won't be able to benefit from it, until she and IT guy are made to pay. She DOESN"T know this. However, she cannot continue to use men this way, she must understand that craving attention WILL eventually bring upon the wrong kind. She needs to learn a lesson, instead of learning how to justify her own addictive process. Instead of hurting others, she needs to become hurt by others, or these patterns of behavior will never stop. If he is the one who can administer these greater life truths upon her, then the marriage may not have been in vain. No it cannot continue, but it will not have been in vain. So yes, "Go, Hapless Husband, make your way (with vengeance) as best you can".

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Marriage of Worship?

The funny thing about this is the idea that you are supposed to worship your wife with the level of intensity that a guy trying to get into her pants would give her. The trouble is that is all about her ego, not about marriage and building a family. If you find yourself with a spouse that is not family oriented, get a divorce quickly. THERE IS NO POINT TO BEING MARRIED unless you can both trade your need for constant ego gratification for the steadier, more fulfilling feeling of loving your spouse and your children every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sir if you beleive this crap,you are naive

she a whore and you are a fool.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Doubts...

My doubts are: Is this writen by a bitter husband after divorce or by a bitter man that never could find a woman that loved him, and so he passed through life alone and having to watch others having a family...I would bet the second...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then hubby got his head out of the clouds and hired a shark

The shark got him a great deal in the divorce and when he sent pictures of her cheating to all her family and friends, he had his revenge.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Excellent

You're a talented writer. Always surprises me how many readers are challenged by these stories. You have some unique thoughts which you smoothly roll out

Chilley

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Ohhhh man

This story made what happened 20 years ago seem like yesterday. When a woman suddenly goes from Jekyll to Hyde like that. It's time to start checking separate living arrangements post haste. No cunt is worth the misery described. Ditto what ChillyWilly said cc author's style and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic and pathetic!!!

Who are you? An ugly old bag???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beware homonyms

It’s compliment, not complement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Fuck you, ptstewart. Go fuck yourself with a butt plug and have a good cry, while your wife goes out and gets gang banged. You're too much of a fucking pussy to do anything, anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great, just great

We need more stories like this.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Interesting

This was an interesting perspective. But don't doubt he will miss her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Very realistic!

No question about it. Cheaters blame their partner for their actions and they lie to themselves. She will be unhappy later. The boyfriend won't amount to much. Then she will blame the husband for all of it. The good news is that the husband will be better off without her. Very realistic story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Brilliant story and very creative. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Well, if your point is that no man is safe from a woman…

…and that women are only out to deceive, use and discard men, I guess you’d better start practicing on a banana.

The real moral of the story is, pay attention, don’t be oblivious, communicate thoroughly, effectively and often, and don’t think you can “win” arguments.

Last thought: being a whiny, arrogant, self-entitled victim will not get you what you seek.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other." - Al Bundy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).

SIMILAR Stories