The Tale of Two Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

Saturday, we rose and went to breakfast and took a leisurely walk around the marina looking at boats. Our tastes were very similar in style and size. Then we saw a sign for a condo for lease next door to the marina. At Luce's urging we walked over and talked to the manager. She showed us the unit. It was a small one bedroom but it overlooked the marina and the bay. The manager said that the owners wanted to sell it but the market for condos was lousy so they were renting it out for weekends and stuff until the market improved. The rental price she quoted was half of what four weekends in the hotel would run. Luce said that we would rent it for a month and signed the lease and paid the deposit and rent with a check. The manager happily handed her the keys and we walked back to the marina for lunch before we went to meet with the club.

Over lunch I asked about the possibility that we might not like the sailing school and what then.

She replied, "Honey, you have already set it up with Crys that you will be taking sailing lessons for the next month. If we decide to not take them, we are still going to come down here and have a month together without worry."

I grinned and said, "I just love the way you think."

We met with the sailing club and were very impressed with the instructor, the boats they used, and the schedule. We signed up on the spot. We now had the class and a place to stay and were tickled to death. We then decided to go clean up and drive to Galveston for dinner. As we walked towards my car, I noticed a pickup truck for sale by owner. It was relatively new and seemed to be in great shape. I called the number and a man answered quickly. I told him of my interest and he said that he could see us from his apartment and that he would be right there.

It turned out that he was being transferred to Austin and that he wouldn't need a truck there. He wanted to sell it quick and get a car before he moved. Luce was looking at some nearby boats while we talked and an idea came to mind. I mentioned my car and showed it to him. He liked the sporty look of the car and my idea and before I took Luce back to our room, we had agreed to meet at his bank Monday morning and swap titles and some cash. I would be driving us home in nice roomy truck with a wide back seat and he would be leaving for Austin in a nice sporty car. Luce was thrilled at the idea and kissed me several times as we went back to the room. We left for dinner late however, as we both needed to feed our primary hunger first. On Sunday, we were lazy in the morning and then went shopping in some quaint shops near the bay. We bought each other several small items. I bought her a nice slinky sundress and she bought me an island shirt.

At five as we were deciding where to eat dinner Crys called. "Hi, I haven't heard from you. Are you on the way home?"

I pictured her having spent the afternoon cleaning up the house and washing the sheets and things to get rid of any telltale signs of their weekend. I smiled and then said, "I," I almost said we but caught myself. "I had a great visit with the sailing club and signed up for the classes. They invited me to go out on a cruise today. I just got back. It was every bit as good as I imagined. I called my boss and told him that I wouldn't be back until later tomorrow and would be at work on Tuesday. So I am staying another night and will be back tomorrow afternoon."

I could almost hear her grinding her teeth at having done all that work for nothing. I also expected that she would be on the phone with Rod as soon as she hung up and would be on her way to his house shortly.

She replied, "That's a good idea although I was looking forward to seeing you tonight. I guess Luce is still out of town; I tried to call her but got no answer. I'll see you tomorrow night. Drive carefully." Then she hung up. Luce looked at me with a grin.

I said, "You naughty girl; Crys tried to call you and you were still gone. You might have been able to have an evening with her if you had been home." Luce took out her phone and showed me that there were no calls from Crys at all. That came as no surprise to me at all. When we got back to the room, I checked the GPS and her car was in Rod's driveway already. For our last night there, we decided to eat in the hotel and not go out. Dinner was excellent and we talked about the coming weekend and our first class.

Luce said that she would bring a set of sheets and pillows from her place. I said that we had some dishes that were gifts that had never been used since Crys didn't like them. I had intended to take them to the charity store but had forgotten. By the time we went back upstairs, we had decided on what we would bring and leave for the month. Anything else we wanted, we could get locally. I slowly undressed her and we took a shower together and then made long slow love together. Before, we had passionate couplings that were thrilling and exciting, but tonight, we were sharing a long term thing together and it just felt right that we spend a long time sharing our new found relationship. As we finished and held each other, Luce whispered, "Bill, I love you."

I responded, "Luce, I think I have always loved you but now I am certain of it." I felt a tear on my shoulder. I stroked her hair and kissed her tears away.

In the morning, Luce decided to stay at the hotel while I went to the bank to close the car deal. It only took an hour to transfer the titles and transfer the cash from my account to his and I drove back to the hotel in my new truck. Luce was waiting with a smile on her face with our bags packed and a couple of other things. We loaded the bags in the truck and then she told me to drive to our condo.

Once there, we carried the packages up to it and opened them up. Inside one was a new coffee maker and two cups along with a pound of gourmet coffee. She also had two bottles of wine and an opener. In the other she took out matching sailing outfits for each of us and a new pair of boat shoes. These we put in the closet. Then we kissed each other lovingly and went downstairs to begin our drive home. I loved the truck for several reasons; it drove smoothly at highway speeds and I sat high enough to have a good look at the road ahead. Another was that the center console folded up so Luce could sit next to me. I discovered another reason when we were about 100 miles from home. Luce told me to stop at a rest stop and we discovered that the back seat was perfect for us to make love in.

I drove her home and carried her bags inside and then we kissed for a long time before she sent me on my way. I pulled into my driveway just as Crys was getting out of her car. When I stopped and she quit gawking, she asked, "Where is your car?"

I grinned and told her that I had traded it for the truck. I explained that I really liked the car but that the drive to Houston was cramped and uncomfortable. I had found this truck and they guy was willing to work out a trade and I made the deal. She looked a little surprised but said, "If that is what you want, that's fine but if we go out, we will take my car." I just nodded.

We went inside and it was obvious that she hadn't been there since the night before. The house was immaculate but still smelled of the cleaners she used. The first thing she said was that she was going to take a shower. I said that I was going to take a swim. She nodded and then we went in different directions.

Neither of us were terribly hungry so I made some pasta and sauce with a small salad. While we ate, I asked about her trip and the weekend at the spa. She was animated about the trip and how well her presentation had been received. She didn't say much about the spa except that is was nice to relax and not have to do anything. She then said that she would be traveling again this coming weekend and would be back late Sunday night. I replied that I would probably be back Sunday night too as the class was over at three on Sundays.

After dinner, she called Luce to tell her about her trip. She also asked her about her get-away weekend. She listened with a smile as I imagined what kind of stories Luce was telling her. Finally, she told her how happy she was for her and then hung up.

"You might have competition for Luce." She said.

"Oh, what do you mean?"

"She spent the weekend on the beach and met a guy. They went out several times and she is going back next weekend to see him again. So since you are tied up on weekends, I guess you will only have time with her during the week."

"Hey, I am just at thrilled for Luce as you are and if all I can see her is during the week, I can be happy with that."

"Good. You might want to ask her out Wednesday night; I have a late meeting again."

"I'll call her tomorrow at work."

"I'm going to do some work. Go on to bed when you are ready." I nodded.

I read for awhile and then went to bed. My mind was flooded with memories of the weekend. I was still awake a little when Crys came into the bedroom. She absently mindedly stripped like she used to do and I saw her naked body for the first time in almost a month. She was definitely still a beauty even with the scratch marks and hickies all over her ass, stomach, and thighs. Her breasts were still free and clear and her cleavage would still be perfect. I wondered how she had gotten him to leave them alone. I closed my eyes and was asleep before Crys got in bed but with my eyes closed, I was seeing Luce's beautiful body.

The next morning, she left early again and I logged in to her e-mail. As I expected, there was nothing until last night. Then there were three.

Hers was first and said, "He got home just after I did. I lucked out. He didn't ask me anything until dinner and then he didn't ask any details. We are on for Wednesday night but I ought to be home by midnight or so. I am concerned though. My girl friend who was going to be his safety net met a guy on the beach this weekend. She is going to see him next weekend too. Bill will be in Houston taking the sailing lessons but in four weeks, they will be over and I don't know what to do then. I am really looking forward to the trip with you next month but this might create a problem."

He wrote back, "Just tell him that you want a divorce. He is a big boy and can fend for himself. I want you with me every night."

"I can't just dump on him like that. I'll think of something. And no, he hasn't tried to touch me, in case you are worried. I doubt that he would like all of the marks you keep putting on my body. I'll pick you up at seven thirty."

Now I knew what to expect about the time the sailing classes came to an end. Maybe by then, Luce and I would have our relationship worked out. Then I went to the hidden recorder and found that there was almost fifteen hours of recordings. Over half were from the bedroom and the rest were around the pool and hot tub. They did have a busy weekend. At least if the divorce became clumsy, I had some ammunition.

I copied them onto the large external hard drive I had bought and erased the flash drives and put them back in place. Then I went to work and the first thing I did was e-mail Luce and asked if she was free for lunch. The reply came quickly, "Yes, the seafood pace at noon. XXOO."

We arrived at the same time and we walked in together. She then told me what she had told Crys the night before. I then told her about Crys' concerns in a couple of weeks. She responded that maybe that was why Crys had called her to have lunch tomorrow. I replied,It sounds like we will have something to discuss tomorrow night too."

She said, "Oh, about tomorrow night, bring a casual change of clothes and come directly to my house after work. Here is a key. If I have to send you home tomorrow night, I don't want to waste time driving around. I'll pick up something eat on the way home. I want you all to myself until midnight."

"That sounds like a great plan to me."

We both went back to work. On the way home, I stopped and bought a couple of things that we could leave at Luce's house until Friday. When I got home, Crys was busy on the computer again so I left her alone. Dinner was another quick and light meal and she went back to work.

I was restless all day Wednesday wondering what they were talking about at lunch. I left promptly at five and was at Luce's house at five thirty. She wasn't home yet, so I unloaded my purchases to show her when she got home. My cell phone rang and it was Luce, her voice was strained, "Put your truck in the garage and close the door. I will be there in about ten minutes but Crys is going to stop by to pick up something. Hide or take a walk or something." I agreed but decided that the best thing to do was drive to the store and pick up a few more things. That would kill a half hour. When I got back to her neighborhood, I saw Luce's car and nothing else

I called, "Is the coast clear?"

"Yes and thank God you took your truck. She wanted something from the garage and went out there with me to get it. I almost died until I saw that your truck was gone. Get here quick; I need a kiss."

"I am in your driveway right now."

I went in and she was in my arms before I could close the door. When I finally got a chance to look at her face, she smiled and said, "I love you."

"So what did she want?"

"Remember that massage table I had? She wanted that and the box of oils and stuff. I thought that it was in the closet but when she got here, I remembered that I moved it to the garage. Come on, dinner is served at least as soon as I warm it up in the microwave."

She had picked up Chinese and that was perfect for me. As we ate, she told me about their lunch. As I suspected, Crys was concerned about Luce having a boy friend and not being available for me. She had told her to not worry; she liked this guy alright but he was leaving in a month and traveling overseas and that there was little likelihood of it continuing after that. By then, I would be through with my sailing lessons and she would be available for me on weekends as well as during the week. That seemed to put Crys at ease. Then Crys asked if she and I had or wanted to have sex. Luce replied, "Crys, you are falling for Rod, aren't you?" Crys answered that at first she thought that it would be just a short fling and then it would be over. But she kept going back for more and she admitted that Rod was bugging her to get a divorce so they could be together. She also said that she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She told herself that before each weekend, she would stop it but then she kept changing her mind.

Then Luce asked her how she would feel if the two of us did have sex. She had responded that she wasn't sure. "On one hand, I feel it is only fair to Bill to have sex if he wanted to; on the other hand, if we do get back together, I probably won't want to know if he has had sex with you. I don't want anything to hurt our relationship."

That pretty well ended the discussion except that Luce told her that she couldn't keep dragging it out for my sake, if not her sake also. Crys agreed but added, "At least for the next month, I feel good that Bill will be involved with something that he loves. Maybe by the end of the class, I will be ready to talk to him."

Then she asked about the massage table and that was that.

"So how do you feel right now, Bill?"

"Honey, right now I am with the person I want to be with and we can have four beautiful weekends together. Then, I will see what I will see and make a decision at that time."

Luce then said, "Get your ass in the bedroom and strip; I am going to make damn sure that you remember who you love and who you are going to be with for the next month."

I gladly did as I was told. When I left at midnight, I didn't have much left to give to Crys if she wanted anything which I doubted. She wasn't home anyway. Luce and I had showered together, so I just got in bed and went to sleep.

For the next four weeks, things were almost too perfect. Luce and I left on Friday after work and drove to our condo for the weekend. We made it a habit to stop in the rest area on the way down to solve our immediate problem so we didn't have to rush. We brought or bought almost everything we needed there and cooked more meals in than we ate out. During the week, Crys seemed to need a midweek pick me up, so Luce and I spent Wednesday's at her house. We also went out on a couple of other nights when Luce had a client or firm function. I simply told Crys that I was escorting Luce to a client dinner and she just nodded. Each week I copied a large file of video to the hard drive. I also discovered the solution to the mystery of the hidden photographer. It was a cute woman friend of Rod's who took a lot of pictures of the two of them. She also joined the two lovers in bed a couple of times and I watched Crys savor another woman for the first time.

Finally, we made our last trip to Houston for the last sailing lesson. We had thoroughly enjoyed the class and had discovered that we made a good sailing team. We talked often about getting a boat and where we could keep it and sail it. On our last Sunday, I suggested that we begin to pack our things. Luce replied, "Leave them. I extended our lease for another two weeks. I think that we can sneak back down here sometime in the next two weeks and decide what to do with things." I looked around and agreed. I would love to have another weekend here with Luce and wished for even more.

After we got back, Luce called me on Tuesday and said to meet her for dinner that night. When I arrived she told me that she had been elected to be a partner. They had told her at noon today. So we celebrated at the restaurant and then in her bed. On Wednesday, the announcement about our buyout/merger was announced and I knew that I was going to make a career change. On Thursday, Crys called Luce and asked her to meet her after work to have a talk. Luce called me and I immediately went into action. I asked her to meet me before she went to meet Crys. She did and I pinned a pinned a broach on her jacket with a tiny microphone/transmitter hidden in it. She said that she loved the broach and kissed me before she left to meet Crys.

I wouldn't have bothered because I knew Luce would tell me everything that Crys said; but I felt the need to hear this conversation with my own ears.

I parked in back of the restaurant and turned on the unit. The sound was surprisingly clear. I got in on the end of Luce telling Crys about her partnership. The she asked Crys what was going on.

Crys answered, "Luce, I'm pregnant. I checked this morning and confirmed it."

Luce almost choked and then stuttered, "I'm sure that...that Bill will be thrilled, Crys."

"It isn't Bill's. We haven't had sex in over two months. It is Rod's baby."

"What are you going to do?" Luce sounded very relieved.

"I am going to tell Rod tonight. He will probably be happy. He is still bugging me to move in with him or the other way around. He even asked me to marry him. I am going to tell Bill tomorrow night that I want a divorce. That is why I wanted to talk to you tonight. Are you...I mean will you be there for him and I mean like tomorrow night?"

Luce waited a minute and then replied, "Crys the simple answer is of course I will be there for him. But the full truth is I am going to go after Bill with all of my energy. If I have my way, we will get married three weeks after your divorce is final. I have loved him forever and since I have been seeing him and getting to know him better, I want him just as badly as you want Rod. If he will have me, I will do everything in my power to make him forget you. If you don't like that, then I am sorry but that is the way it is."

Surprisingly Crys said, "I hope that it works that way for you. Just get ready for his wonderful steady love making. He isn't passionate like Rod."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...345678