The Tale of Two Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

During that time, I began thinking again which was something I did regularly and Luce always noticed. One Saturday night, she pulled me to the sofa after Romy was down for the night. "Ok, lover, something is on your mind. Spill it. I know you are thinking of something important."

I paused and then said, "When are you going to be ready for me to knock you up again?"

"Yesterday if I had my choice, but I really think that I would like about two years separation between our children. Why?"

"That's fine with me. The reason I am asking is that when we have another one, this house is going to get a little small. Romy and Lucy can share a room. They get along very well together but when Ceci comes along and is ready for her own room, we are going to be crowded unless I move my study to the garage."

"I see. Well first, we will talk about the name of our second child later. Second, maybe we should start looking for a bigger house. The market is pretty good right now for buyers and a three or four bedroom with a separate study would certainly be nice, don't you think?"

"Actually, I was sort of thinking about five or maybe six bedrooms with a study and a pool and stuff like that."

"I see. And would you like to explain why we might need five or six bedrooms? Are you planning on keeping me knocked up until I have totally lost my figure?"

"You haven't lost anything from your figure and you know it. But no, I would be happy with two kids or three if you wanted."

"Fine, we will work that out later. Now out with what you are really trying to do. You have weaseled long enough and I am ready for you to fuck me senseless tonight."

'Well, I was thinking that as Romy and Lucy get older, they might want their own rooms."

"I see. And Lucy needs her own room here because?" Luce had the grin on her face that said she already knew what was coming but wanted me to say the words. Sometimes, I hate that she is a lawyer.

"Because Lucy spends so much time here already, she might as well just live here."

"I agree, but what about Crys?"

"Well, Crys would have to come along and she would need a room of her own too."

"Ah ha! Now it is all on the table. With Crys living here, are you planning on fucking her again?"

"No nothing like that. I want you and you know it."

"But what if I cut you off?"

"God, I hope that you won't do that."

"But if I did, you would probably want Crys again, wouldn't you?"

I looked at her grinning face and said, "Look, she is still a very beautiful woman."

"I know that. Alright, fix dinner for all of us tomorrow night and we will talk to her about it."

"I'll do ribs on the grill."

"You know damn well that your ribs make me horny. So fuck me now so I can soften the edge before tomorrow night. I would hate to have to fuck you with Crys and Lucy still here but I would do it."

The next day, I went and bought some really nice looking ribs and prepared them for a late afternoon dinner. Both of the little girls liked my ribs although they usually wore more sauce on their faces that they got in their mouths. I had gotten them special aprons to wear as bibs when I prepared messy food. Luce called Crys and told her to come over around four and that dinner would be early. Crys eagerly agreed and would be glad to finish her work later.

She arrived at four with Lucy who ran to Romy and they went to the back to play. I handed Luce a pitcher of frozen margaritas and two frosted glasses to Crys and said, "Get out of my kitchen." The both giggled and went to the patio. The house rules were that we ate first and then talked after the kids were in bed. So I had no concern that Luce would talk to her until later. I puttered around the kitchen and just let the ribs smoke until five. I set the table and got the girls settled with their big bibs on. When I told them that we were having ribs, they giggled and smiled and said "hurry." I went and put the ribs on the platter and told the women that dinner was ready. It only took them a moment to be seated and joined with the girls in a chorus of "hurry." A few minutes later, I had the ribs separated and they were ready to go to work on them.

When we finished, the only decision we had to make was that both girls went straight to the bath tub and their bibs went straight into the washing machine. I don't know how much they actually ate but they looked like they had fun sucking on the smaller ribs and they wore the results proudly. I let the mothers take care of bath duty while I cleared up the kitchen. When the girls came out, I had ice cream waiting for them. They also wore ice cream proudly but it was much easier to clean their faces than their hands, arms, necks and hair. They played while I made coffee and the mothers sat in the living room with music playing lightly.

I had decided to start the discussion early because it might take awhile to get everything said. I sat across from them and started to speak. Luce cut me off.

"Crys, Mr. Wonderful has a great idea but it will take him an hour to get it out; so I will tell you. He thinks that we need a bigger house and I agree. He also thinks that you and Lucy would be better off moving in with us. The yard work at your house is killing you and Lucy is here enough that she might as well live here."

Crys had a shocked look on her face and replied, "I have been thinking about selling the house and moving somewhere else where I didn't have to take care of the yard, but... Are you sure? I mean I don't want to come between you and Bill at all, ever."

"Well we sort of talked about that and I have the solution. But first, when was the last time you got laid?" Crys turned red and looked at Luce and then at me. "Dammit Crys, answer the stupid question; I already know the answer butI think and Bill needs to hear it."

Crys lowered her eyes and said in a hesitant voice, "Two weeks before I learned about Rod."

Luce continued, "I thought so. So listen; your ex-husband is too horny for me so I am going to shut him off once or twice a week and send him to your room and I will expect for you to send him back with a smile on his face."

Crys looked at her with wide eyes and said, "You're kidding, aren't you." If she hadn't said it, I would have and my eyes were just as big as Crys' were.

"No actually, I'm not. The two of you still love each other and that doesn't bother me at all. I love you both and this is a perfect solution to the situation. Besides, I have another reason."

It was my turn to speak, "Alright Missy, spit it out. You have been dawdling around long enough." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"The other reason is that I have wondered for a long time what it would be like to make love to a woman and of all of the women I know, you are the one I want. So some nights when I shut Bill off, I will come to you and we are going to find out together if we like girl-girl sex."

Both Crys and my mouth dropped open and our eyes bugged out. Finally, Luce said, "Stop looking like bobble head dolls. Someone tell me what they think."

Crys wasn't ready to speak, so I said, "Alright. It looks like we need to start looking for a house."

Luce continued, "Actually we don't. You know Tim Adams' house?" I nodded. "Their kids are gone and he wants to cut back and the two of them want to downsize and travel around in an RV. I have talked to him about his house and he would love to sell it."

I replied, "Crap, I can't think of a better house anywhere for kids to grow up and it certainly would be big enough for all of us for sure. How soon does he want to sell and can we afford it?"

"We already have a deal and I can afford it by myself from my next bonus check. If you two say yes, I will tell him Monday and we can close in a month."

"That isn't going to happen. I am going to provide at least half of it." I said.

"Asshole, what is the difference? Your money is in stock that has appreciated already. I am going to have to pay taxes on my bonus regardless. We will just keep your money where it is and not pay taxes on it yet."

Crys finally spoke up and said, "Bullshit; if I am going to become part of this family, I am damn sure going to pay my way. I won't have to pay taxes on the proceeds of the house if I reinvest it in another house; so I am in as long as I can contribute at least a third."

Luce turned to me and said, "What do you think, Mr. Perfect?"

"I think that I am going to paddle your ass tonight. Damn lawyers who keep secrets from people. And if Crys doesn't agree to this, I will paddle her ass too."

Crys replied, "I think I already agreed but you can't paddle my ass until after we move in. And if you lay a hand on my friend and future lover's ass tonight, I will be coming after yours tomorrow and I will have a wooden paddle in my hands."

From the door way, Lucy said, "Who is going to get paddled? Romy and I have been good."

The three of us laughed and I motioned the two girls to come to me. They did with a serious look on their faces. I lifted them in my lap and said, "Neither one of you are in trouble at all. We were just teasing each other like adults do. No one is going to get paddled tonight."

From across the room, Luce said quietly, "Damn, I was looking forward to that tonight."

Then I asked the girls if they would like for all of us to live together in a big house with a swimming pool and lots of room." Of course the result was a resounding "yes" along with kisses and hugs. They then went to their mothers and gave them the same treatment. God, I love my babies.

During the next month, we started packing things for our move and I went to Crys' house and cleaned and fixed things to put it on the market. Twice during that month, Luce shut me off for a night. The first time, she took Crys out on a Friday night for dinner and they spent the night at Crys' house while I kept the kids. She came home the next morning with a smile on her face and said, "I am in love with your ex-wife." The next week, she shut me off again and sent me to take Crys out on Saturday night. I'll say one thing; I never had much of a thought about Rod one way or another as I had only met him once but he had certainly taught Crys a few new ways to drive a man wild. For that at least, I thanked him.

By the time we actually moved into our new house, we had decided to convert Crys' room into a play room for the girls. We did this since Crys was going to stay in our bedroom with both of us so Luce didn't have to shut me off any more. That worked out very, very well.

Over the next three years, Luce and I had another little girl which we named Camellia who we called Melli. Crys and I also had a child together but this was a boy who was named William. Crys insisted on calling him Billy but I called him Will while Luce called him Junior. That was about as close to a disagreement as our family ever had.

As well taken care of as I was in the bedroom, there were times when Luce and Crys went out and the kids were in bed that I got out the hard drive and watched Rod and Crys together. It was better than any porno you could buy. Watching always made me very horny and when they got home, I usually filled both of them to satisfaction. Then they cleaned each other up and we all slept very well. Life is really good, if you know what I mean.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...345678