The Tale of Two Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

Just before five, she announced that she was leaving and kissed me goodbye and said that she hoped that it was going to be a good game. When she left, I took out my phone and checked to confirm that the tracker was working. She was driving toward the signal where his car was sitting. It was then that it dawned on me that his was parked only about three blocks away from Luce's house. That meant that there was a possibility that we might cross paths at sometime. I was glad that I had the foresight to bug both of their cars. On my way, I took the risk of driving by his house. Both cars were in the driveway and there was no sign of any activity inside. Then I drove the short distance to Luce's house.

I parked in Luce's driveway and walked to her door. Before I knocked, I took a deep breath and then couldn't wait any longer even though I was five minutes early. She must have been standing by the door because she immediately opened it and stood there looking more beautiful than I had ever seen her. All I could say was "Wow!"

She smiled and opened the door to let me in. Then I noticed that she wasn't wearing the corsage. I wondered if they had failed to deliver it.

"Wipe that frown off of your face, dummy; they delivered it and it is beautiful and so thoughtful. But if you think that you are going to get out of pinning it on me, you are sadly mistaken. Come with me to the kitchen. She turned and I followed but my eyes never left the beautiful curve of her ass. I almost ignored the fact that the dress was backless. When we arrived in the kitchen, she turned around and with a smile on her face she asked, "Like what you were looking at?" I blushed and didn't answer.

Then she handed me the corsage and the pins and pointed the spot right above her breast. I immediately went into the sweat that every man experiences which usually got its start in high school. In order to pin it on, my fingers would have to touch her skin, her bare skin, the bare skin of her breast. I moved my fingers carefully inside the hem about an inch. She said, "A little farther in; the pin will come loose there." I pushed them in almost an inch. They stopped when they bumped into a firm pointy thing. I gulped and placed the corsage in place and tried to manipulate the pin. "Just hold the corsage in place, I'll do the pins. You know Bill, this is the first time I have ever seen you sweat and fight so hard to do something so simple. If I didn't know better, I would think that you had never touched a woman's breast before." She smiled as she teased me.

"The problem is that I have never touched your breast before. Big difference."

"Nice cop out." She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips while her nipple found its way between two of my fingers. "Ok, that's enough...at least for now. Please pour us each a glass of wine, while I go check myself out again."

"You don't have to worry; you look just perfect." She smiled and said, "Thanks but that is in your eyes; I am more critical because I want to make a special impression on my date tonight." Then she walked back to her bedroom.

I took two deep breaths to try and recover my sanity and then poured two glasses of wine. She came back looking just as perfect as she had earlier and we each took a glass of wine as she led me to the living room. The teasing had stopped and we talked about the dinner and the concert. When we finished our wine, we went to my car. When I checked my phone again, I saw that they were now on the road actually heading towards the lake. Luce noticed my looking but said nothing. I started the car and pulled out of her driveway. This time our hands met in the middle as we each reached for the other's hand.

We arrived at the restaurant at six thirty and were immediately seated. We had at least an hour to enjoy our dinner. Luce said delicately, "I have heard about this place before but never had anyone who enjoyed seafood to take me. Thank you."

"I love seafood and I hope that we will come here again."

"Me too." Our eyes seldom spent long looking at anything or anyone else while we had our salad and then our main course. She chose a tuna steak with an herb butter sauce; I had my favorite of halibut with a mustard sauce. When we finished, we decided to postpone dessert until after the concert. We left the restaurant and walked hand-in-hand to the concert hall since I had parked in the joint parking lot that the hall and restaurant shared.

The concert proved to be both inspiring and wonderful as a young baritone/tenor provided over two hours of classical arias, Broadway songs, and a few regional folk melodies. I could tell that Luce was very much into this music and I was glad because I had been following this young man's career for several years and liked the way he could deliver a song. He also proved to be charming as well and could captivate an audience very well for a young man.

We decided to sit in the car and let the traffic thin out before we tried to leave. We talked about the concert and our preferences in music which turned out to be surprisingly similar. I took a quick look at my phone and found that nothing had changed.

Luce noticed and asked, 'Are you expecting a call or something?" I took a breath and explained what I had done. She asked, "So you are trying to keep track of her?"

"I guess that it looks that way but I'm not really trying to do that. Mainly, I want to try to avoid getting caught in an awkward situation. I'm not comfortable dealing with those."

"Who is? Tell me what you mean."

"All this does is tells me where their cars are. If they are moving, I at least know which direction. If they are stopped at a place, I know where I don't need to go. In fact, it has already proved itself."

"What do you mean?"

"The guy lives three blocks from you in the next development. So if I come or go when she is there, I can make sure that I arrive from a different direction." Luce's eyes got big. "Here look. This is her car; here is your house."

"Oh shit; I guess that it is a good thing you did that after all. Where are they now?"

"His car is up here and it appears to be at a park at the lake. It hasn't moved since we went into the concert. Are you ready to go for dessert?"

"Yes, but only at my house. I want to talk to you some more and I have a key lime pie to go with the coffee."

"Damn, woman; you are about as close to perfect as a woman can be. Key lime pie is the way to my heart."

"It is homemade; I made it this morning just for you."

"Man want woman who makes key lime pie. Coffee good too."

She laughed and said, "Take me home and on the way, decide what order you want them in."

"Man want woman, key lime pie, coffee in that order."

"Bill Edwards, you are a card carrying idiot."

"Man want woman."

"Hush before I pee in my pants and a lawyer is trained to keep it inside regardless of how long the testimony lasts."

"Man find woman tree."

"Man take woman home. Chop, chop." Luce had the last word. At least she had the last word until we were in her living room. She said, "I am going to put the coffee on, take off these heels, and then man can have key lime pie."

"Man want woman." She swatted my hand as I reached for her. Sufficiently, scolded I turned the cave man routine off and sat patiently on the couch while admiring Luce's taste in things. She ran from the kitchen to the bedroom and then just as quickly back to the kitchen except this time she was barefooted. Then she came out with a slice of key lime pie and a cup of coffee and handed it to me. She returned a moment later with a plate and a cup for herself. We had our dessert without saying much. In my mind, I was savoring the pie too much to waste the energy to talk. When we finished, she took our plates to the kitchen and came back to refill our coffee cups. Then she stood before me and I was expecting our talk to begin.

As usual, she surprised me. The first thing she asked was "Where are they now?"

I checked and said, "It looks like they just left the park and are on their way here."

"How long do you estimate?"

"It will be about 30 to 45 minutes to get here. So, I think we have an hour or more. Turn on the television for a moment." The game came on and it proved to be a high scoring game that was only in the 6th inning. "Turn it off. I told her that I was going to the ballgame and it will be at least an hour before it is over so I should probably leave in about an hour and a half or so."

"Good, I want at least an hour and half of you." She then sat down on my lap. Then she began, "Bill, I don't know what you are thinking or even what Crys is thinking for that matter. I do not want to come between you nor do I want to choose sides. However, if she chooses to continue this affair with Rod, I would be more than thrilled to spend time with you while she is with him. The thing is, I don't want to have sex with you before you make up your mind about what you want to do. So, that is what I want to say. If she continues this thing, I am willing to spend time with you but anything other than some kissing is off limits. Any comments?"

It only took me a moment to decide what to say. "Luce, here is what I am thinking right now. It might change very soon. If she ends this tonight or tomorrow, I will wait a week for things to settle down and then I will have a talk with her probably next weekend. If it continues after this weekend, I will be collecting evidence to cover myself in the divorce. I will have my talk with her in a month or so. If this continues, I will gladly spend time with you anytime that you are free when I am. I would love to be able to make love with you but I won't try until I am sure that this is what you want and are ready for. Does that answer your concerns?"

"Yes. Where are they now?"

"They have stopped in a roadside park about fifteen miles north of here."

"Shut it off for now." I did and then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Well, she began kissing me and then I began kissing her back. This went on for at least twenty minutes of pure, lusty, spit swapping, tongue battling kissing. I think I gave as good as I got but I would have called it a draw. Twice I automatically lifted my hand towards her breast and twice she pulled it back down. She certainly had more will power than I did.

She finally pulled back and said quietly, "You are by far the best kisser I have ever experienced. I am beginning to think Crys is a fool."

"She isn't a fool but she might be caught up in something she has never felt before."

"That still doesn't mean that she isn't a fool. Where are they now?"

"It looks like they just left the roadside park and are heading this way."

"Do you want to leave?"

"No, I want to stay and see if she stays or leaves his place when they get here."

"It is eleven thirty; if she goes, you won't have time to beat her home."

"I brought the clothes to change into that I would have worn to the ballgame. I can always say that we stopped for a beer after the game. Stop worrying."

"Go get your clothes and change now. I want you to be ready to leave when you need to. I am going to change too."

I went to my car and got my clothes. She was gone when I got back so I went to the front bathroom to change. I put my evening clothes on a hanger and put them by the door.

When I turned around, she was standing by the sofa in a pair of shorts and a button down shirt. "Where are they now?"

I looked and said, "They are at the intersection of the freeway and Baker Street. They should be here in about five minutes."

"Come hold me but don't kiss me until after we decide what they are going to do."

I sat down on the sofa and pulled her into my arms. She came without resistance. She laid her head on my shoulder as we waited. "Where?"

"Both cars are in the driveway next to each other."

"What are you thinking?"

"If she leaves n the next five or ten minutes, she might be having second thoughts. If she is there longer, she won't be home before one; maybe later."

"Alright; kiss me but you are leaving no later than 1:30."

As I kissed her, I already knew that Crys wouldn't be home before one. The stop in the roadside park was just like the other night; a way to take the edge off. But, at least I could have almost another hour kissing Luce. And I took full advantage of that hour.

Luce must have kept one eye on the clock because at one thirty she sat up and asked, "Where?"

"Same as before, still at his house."

"Bill, go now, please. I want you home when she gets there. Please."

I didn't want to leave and it appeared that she didn't want me to either but she was nervous and this would make her feel better. I rose and took her hand and walked her to the door. We kissed tenderly again and then I took my hanger and went out to my car. I heard the lock click and I suspected that she ran immediately to her bedroom to have a date with her fingers or a more multi-purpose plastic gadget. She told me much later that in spite of multiple orgasms with her plastic lover, she still went to sleep unsatisfied. But then, I did too. The only one who came close to being satisfied was Crys and as things proved, that was short lived.

I was in bed trying to go to sleep when Crys came in. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30. I closed my eyes and heard her come into the bedroom trying to be quiet and then went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I felt her get in bed. A moment later she said quietly, "Did you enjoy the game? I heard that we won."

"It was a wild game. How was your party?"

"It was wild in its own way. Good night."

"Good night."

It took me another ten minutes to fall asleep. By her breathing, I could tell that she was gone in the first five minutes.

I woke up at nine Sunday morning and made coffee and began planning my day. I decided to clear out some stuff in the garage and take a number of things to the charity store. I went out and made a stack of things to throw away and another to give away. When I went in at ten, Crys was up and dressed and looking sharp. We had toast and coffee and then she said that she was going shopping and should be back about four or so.

She left and I watched my phone. She was going in the direction of his house but by an odd route. Then I saw his car move. They converged at a popular breakfast restaurant. As I was holding the phone, it rang and said it was Luce.

"Do you want to meet me at that breakfast place near me?"

"I would love to but that is a bad idea."

"Why?"

"Because she is shopping there with you know who."

"Oops. How about we go to the one near your house?"

"I like that idea better. I'll meet you there in an hour. I have some stuff to drop off first."

"I'll see you there."

Before I left, I logged in and checked her e-mail. He had written asking her to come over in the afternoon. She agreed but said that he had to buy her breakfast first. He agreed and told her where. He also asked if she could stay late. She said no because she had to get some things done for the coming week. He just replied, "Whatever."

I ran my errand and pulled into the restaurant a few minutes before Luce got there. She looked fresh and beautiful to me and we teased each other while we ate. She said that someone had kept her up late last night. I said that I had gone home at one thirty and wondered who had come over after I left. She said that just because I had gone home didn't mean I had left. I asked her to explain that in detail. She refused.

When we finished breakfast, she asked where they were. I checked and said, "They are together at his house again."

"How long do you think you have?"

"She said that she would be back around four or so. So I have most of the afternoon."

"There is an arts festival going on today. Is that something you like to do?"

"Only if I was alone but especially if I was with you."

She smiled and said, "Let's take your car home and take mine."

We did and went to the show. As usual, it was fun to see what people made and offered for sale. At three my phone rang and it was Crys.

She said, "Hi, where are you? I got home and your car is here but you aren't."

I looked at Luce and mouthed, "Home." She nodded. Then I answered, "Luce called to see if you wanted to go to an arts and crafts show. I told her that you had gone shopping so I went with her."

"Put that slut on." I looked worried as I handed the phone to Luce.

She had a frown on her face too. She took the phone and said, "Hi, we..." Then she just listened but her face brightened. Finally, she just said, "Great idea." She hung up and handed the phone back to me but didn't say anything.

I finally asked, "What?"

She grinned and replied, "First, she said that if I was going to hit on her husband that at least I should ask permission first. Then she said that if you asked, she dropped me off from the party at one thirty. Then she said that you needed to be punished for hitting on me and we are to stop at the store and get some steaks and wine and that you were going to pamper and feed us tonight. I liked your pampering last night and I think that some more tonight would be delightful too. So let's go to the store so your punishment can begin."

"I take it that she was in a good mood and not a bad one."

"No, she sounded pretty upbeat. Let's go and maybe she will open up to me a little."

We left and went to the market and found three really nice strip steaks and picked up some other things for a nice dinner. We also got three bottles of wine and I had the feeling that there might be three empty bottles in the trash in the morning.

When we got back to the house, we found Crys freshly showered and dressed in shorts and a halter top. The washing machine was running to no doubt wash any evidence down the drain and she was also very bright. I wondered what had happened during her visit to her den of sin.

The first thing Crys did was give Luce a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she looked at me and said, "Since I know that you have been hitting on Luce this afternoon, you are being punished. Fix a nice dinner for us and keep our wine glasses full. If we are pleased, then you are forgiven. We are going out by the pool and talk. A glass of wine in a few minutes would be a good start." Luce just grinned at me and gave me a wink.

In fact, Crys seemed like Crys always did. Something had happened but I didn't know what. I decided to play along and maybe Luce would find something out. They went out and I set about putting the marinade on the steaks and then poured them each a glass of wine. When I took the wine outside, they were obviously talking about work and I heard the words trip, dinner, Thursday and some giggling. I went and started the grill to get it warmed up and then went about preparing the rest of our meal.

A little while later, the two women came in the house and went to the back bedroom. When they came out, they were wearing two very sexy swimsuits that I had never seen before. They both must have been Crys' because Luce hadn't brought anything with her. The both posed for me and asked my opinion. Both were very small bikinis and showed off their beautiful bodies well. They weren't thongs but with a little rolling and folding, they could be. Crys was wearing an aqua one while Luce was in a maroon one. I said the appropriate words of appreciation but the real appreciation was the pressure in my pants. As they left, Crys said "You can look all you want but if you try to touch, your punishment will be extended and probably include a paddling."

This was something new. Crys was always a little bold but mentioning something like paddling and punishment was something new. From what I had read on the internet, I had the feeling that Crys might be expanding her horizons to include some elements of a dominant female led relationship. But that wasn't going to happen on my watch.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
123456...8