The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

This was too much for Dean. He pumped his cock furiously and opened his mouth in a silent scream as his cock swelled in his stroking hand. Long, thick, milky streams of cum exploded from his dick head, spurting across Andrea's shorts and panties held in his other hand. His head swam as he watched Andrea's legs quiver as she came, her fingers dipping inside her womanhood a few final times. Still more of his seed spurted onto her shorts, covering them in sticky strings. He watched her body twitch with the aftershocks of her orgasm as his dick spilled the rest of its load onto the now completely soaked garments.

He breathed hard and squeezed the tip of his spent cock, the last few drops oozing out. In a rush, he realised where he was and what he had done. His face went from bright red to dead pale in a matter of seconds. He had just stroked himself to orgasm into Andrea's shorts and panties! How was he supposed to cover this up? He knew he couldn't very well take them, as she would certainly notice that. But he couldn't replace them; they were covered in his cum. He heard the click of the shower door and knew he had no choice. He balled the shorts and panties up, hiding his sticky mess as best he could ('why did his load have to have been so huge?!' he thought in annoyance), then, when Andrea was shutting the shower door, placed them back on the floor where he had found them. Without looking up to see if she had noticed, Dean made a quick escape down the hallway back to Andrea's room, pulling his shorts up over his sagging erection as he went.

He paced up and down in her room, trying to catch his breath, wondering what he should do. The thought of bolting occurred to him, but she would find that strange, and probably creepy. Though how could that be creepier than him watching her in the shower and spunking on her shorts? He stared out the window to calm his nerves. 'I'll just have to face her', he decided. After all, she watched me in the shower. Feeling better, he took a deep breath. He heard footsteps in the hallway, then thought he should probably look busy, otherwise she would wonder what he was doing while she was in the shower. He sat down quickly at her computer and opened a random page from her bookmarks shortcut, then turned to look at her as she entered the room.

Andrea wore only a towel. It was incredibly short, barely covering her ass and pussy. Her wet hair fell in strands around her face. Her cheeks were rosy red, and her pouting breasts rose and fell alluringly under her towel.

"Mmmmm, that's better," she moaned, winking at him.

He noticed that she was not carrying her workout clothes, and it occurred to him that she probably didn't know about what he had done. He decided the timing was right.

"Yeah, feels good, doesn't it? Look, I've taken up enough of your time, I'd better head home," he said, standing and gathering his things.

"Thanks so much for the shower, and for patching me up. Maybe I'll bring something over for you as a proper thanks."

He backed away toward her bedroom door.

"Oh, leaving so soon? Ok, just don't forget these."

Andrea turned away from him and bent over to pick up his clothes. He watched as the towel rode up her bottom, exposing the curves under her ass cheeks, then her cute, bare pussy lips, and even a faint shadow of her asshole between her perfect buttocks. Dean's cock stirred once more, and began to tent his shorts. Andrea stood up and turned around, smiling devilishly and handed Dean his things.

"Thanks again, really. You're amazing." He meant it in more ways than one. "I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"I hope so, Dean," she responded, touching the top of her breast with her hand and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Dean smiled and spun around, eager to make a quick escape. He walked home as quickly as he could, his cock bouncing comically in his loose shorts, his mind filled with images of the beautiful Andrea. Once inside the safety of his own house, he wondered when she would discover his messy present, and how she would react. He hoped desperately that everything would be ok. But more than anything, he wanted to see her again. Soon.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
12