The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

Just as Andrea made up her mind that she was going to act, she noticed a faint light go on in the upstairs windows. It must have been the upstairs hall light. She had already turned her bedroom light off long ago, so they would not be able to see her watching. She stood and approached her window nervously as she saw Dean's bedroom light go on. His blinds were open and she had a clear view of his entire room.

Dean walked around his bed and sat on the edge, guiding Natalie by her hand and sitting her down next to him. Andrea noticed that Nat was carrying a shopping bag with her, which she set down in front of her. Dean was leaning close and talking into her ear. Nat had her head down, and Andrea couldn't make out Nat's expression, but she sat motionless with her hands in her lap as Dean spoke to her. She nodded once or twice, and even looked up out the closed balcony doors in the direction of Andrea's house a few times.

Andrea's heart was pounding in her chest and her hands shook nervously as she touched her lips. She felt the guilt swell inside her, and her powerlessness consumed her. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she couldn't just sit around and watch. She bit the tip of her finger and wrinkled her brow, then quickly spun around and dashed out of her bedroom and down the stairs.

The evening dew on the grass in Andrea's back yard felt cool on her bare feet as she crept through the gate toward Dean's house. The evening was warm, and she wore only cotton gym shorts and a snug navy tank top, her hair tied back in a ponytail. She looked up at Dean's bedroom, but her view was obscured by his balcony. The downstairs lights were still on inside, and she had a good view of his kitchen and the hallway beyond. Next to that was a dining area, in which the lights were off. Biting her lip nervously, she moved up to the back door and put her fingers around the handle. She listened for a moment and, hearing nothing, carefully, pulled the handle of the sliding patio door. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt it open. He had left it unlocked.

Closing the door behind her as quietly as she had opened it, Andrea paused again, her ears perked. She heard footsteps in the hallway above her, then a few moments of silence. Next, she heard the baritone hum of Dean's voice, barely audible, coming from upstairs. Unable to make out the words, she decided to get closer. She was thankful for the practiced grace of her movements as she tiptoed down the hall and up the stairs, pausing every now and again to make sure she had not alerted anyone to her presence. Finally reaching the upper floor, she paused again and listened. Dean's bedroom was only a few meters away. His door was open a crack, and his voice drifted through.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Natalie. What's the difference between this and what you did with Andrea last weekend? You're obviously not too concerned about showing off your sexy body," he said.

"Dean, please... that was..." Natalie's voice was faint and weak.

"That was what? Different? Perhaps, in that it was even more obvious than what I'm asking you to do. Do you want me to show you the video again? You two were being total sluts in Andrea's back yard in broad daylight!" Dean exclaimed.

There was a few moments of silence, then Dean spoke again.

"Look, this doesn't have to be as unpleasant as you're making it out to be. I see the way you look at me in the office. And the way you dress to show off those beautiful breasts... I think you know the effect it has on me, and you like it, don't you?"

Another pause.

"So come on, sweetie. Just play along."

Andrea was as quiet as a mouse as she slowly edged her way along the wall, finally reaching Dean's bedroom door and risking a peek into the room. Dean was sitting on his bed, his back resting against the headboard, his hands linked behind his head and his feet stretched out in front of him. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and had a smug grin on his face.

Natalie stood in front of the doors to Dean's balcony, facing into the room. She wore a short green pleated skirt and a grey cotton top. It was stretched tight across her enormous bosom, but was more conservative than Andrea was used to seeing her wear, with the neck only low enough to show just the top few inches of her cleavage. She could see Nat's nipples poking out of the material as she stood nervously, her arms crossed under her huge tits.

"W-what do you want me to do?" asked Natalie, her voice so soft that Andrea could only just make out the words.

Dean reached over to his bedside table and pushed a button on a remote control. Soft music began playing through the speakers in his room.

"Move for me, hun. Sway to the music. Move those hips," instructed Dean. "Put on a little show for all the neighbours watching you through my window."

Natalie looked nervously over her shoulder into the darkness outside, then back to Dean. He nodded and gestured to her, signaling her to begin. Her eyes on Dean, she began to sway her hips from side to side in time with the music. Her arms were still defensively crossed under her tits, but soon she slid them across her tummy and down her hips. The rhythm of her hips seemed to spread slowly over her whole body, her shoulders, arms, knees, and head joining in the slow, fluid dance. Nat's hands began roaming over her body, the tops of her thighs, her stomach, the sides of her breasts, up behind her neck. Her body's sensual movement contrasted with her facial expression, which seemed nervous and embarrassed.

The feeling of guilt caused Andrea's cheeks to flush, and she frowned as she watched Natalie reluctantly dance for Dean. She wondered how far he would take things, which sent a tingle from her abdomen up her belly and over her chest. As she watched Nat squeeze her breasts through her top, Andrea felt a voyeuristic thrill. Despite her guilt, she was becoming aroused.

"Take your top off," said Dean in a low growl.

Andrea could see that he had brought his hands to his lap and was slowly rubbing a bulge in his shorts. Nat blinked at him, but did as she was asked, and pulled up the hem of her top. Still swaying to the music, Nat exposed her tummy, then her large breasts, bulging out of her white bra, then pulled the top up over her head, holding her hands in the air for a moment before dropping it on the floor. Dean hummed his approval and Nat ran her hands sensuously over her bust, seeming to take encouragement from his approval.

"Now turn around and face the window. Bend over and pull your skirt up for me. I want you to strip your panties off for me, slowly," he continued.

Natalie didn't even hesitate this time, stepping in a tiny circle and turning around. She bent at the waist, looking over her shoulder, and flipped up the pleated skirt. She was wearing plain white cotton panties, bunched a little between her buttocks. Her full ass swayed as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and began peeling the panties down over her round rump.

"Mmmm, yeah baby, that's nice..." moaned Dean.

He unfastened his shorts and unzipped the fly, fishing out his cock. It was large and swayed heavily, even though it was only semi-erect. Nat paused, her panties halfway down her ass, and her eyes widened.

"You like my cock, don't you Nat?" Dean said, wiggling his dick back and forth.

Nat didn't reply, but slowly nodded. Dean began stroking it methodically and Natalie continued her strip tease, finally pulling her panties out of her ass and down her thighs. Andrea could see her tight asshole and plump pussy lips between her legs. Unable to stop herself, she slid her hand down her thigh, her fingertips ticking the inside just below her shorts.

Natalie let her panties fall to the floor and wiggled her ass for Dean, still watching him stroke his growing dick. Nat began squeezing and kneading her ass cheeks for a minute as Dean watched her intently.

"Good girl... now show them," he said, pointing outside.

Natalie stood straight again and turned around, performing the same waist-bend she had before, but this time with her ass facing out into the night. She lifted her skirt again, then ran her hands up to her breasts, cupping them in her bra and pushing them together.

"Imagine all those neighbours watching your sexy ass sway in my window, Nat. I bet it's getting you hot."

Dean grinned as he stroked himself, and Nat watched him avidly.

"Now, get those beautiful breasts out for me," he continued.

Straightening up, Natalie reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Her tits bulged crazily from her bra cups for a moment, then relaxed as the clasp came loose. She timidly lifted her hands to her shoulders, pushing the straps off, then slowly revealing her boobs to Dean, letting her bra dangle from her fingertips before dropping it to the floor. Her tits were as magnificent as when Andrea first saw them. Large, and round, and firm, with pale pink areolas and rock hard, pea-size nipples.

"Oh my god... Nat, you truly have the best tits I've ever seen," moaned Dean as he admired her.

Andrea saw Dean squirm and his fist tighten around his thick girth as he beheld Natalie's bare breasts. Her heart was thudding in her ears, and she felt a wave of pleasure spread from her pussy through her body. She looked down to see that, without her awareness, she had begun to rub her slit through her shorts with her middle finger. She bit her lip so she wouldn't moan.

"Bounce those titties for me, baby," commanded Dean.

Natalie put her hands behind her back, pushing her chest out. She started taking small jumps, causing her boobs to jiggle and bounce on her chest. All eyes (including Nat's) feasted on the glorious spectacle, hypnotised by the dancing flesh. Nat swayed her torso from side to side, swinging her tits, then bouncing them together with her hands, then squeezing them to create the sexy cleavage she loved to show off. She pinched her nipples and tugged on them.

Andrea noticed Nat's chest and cheeks becoming red as she jumped again, her short skirt moving up to give little peeks of her bare pussy lips. Nat danced, swayed, wiggled, and writhed, getting more and more into her performance. Dean's hand stroked himself faster.

"Turn around, Nat. Take your skirt off and dance in the window for everyone to see."

Wordlessly, Nat obeyed, pressing her breasts against the glass doors and sticking her ass out. She unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her hips and ass, letting it tumble to the floor. She squeezed her breasts for her invisible audience as she wiggled her ass for Dean. Andrea could feel her own wetness on her finger, having soaked through her panties and cotton shorts. Her face burned and her ass tingled.

Nat turned back around and danced for Dean, lost in her performance, touching her body and watching Dean through heavy-lidded eyes. She stepped closer to him, then closer still, until she was next to the bed, almost within arm's reach of him.

"What do you want me to do now, Dean?" she asked innocently as she pinched her nipples and batter her eyelashes.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock," he said in a soft, low voice.

These words snapped Andrea from her voyeuristic revery. Her guilt came flooding back as she realised this was her fault. Dean was going to make Nat cheat on her husband because of her. Nat was looking down at Dean's massive, rock hard cock. Time stood still. For a moment, Andrea wondered if what she felt was really guilt, or jealousy.

Suddenly, Andrea burst into the room and shouted, "No!"

Both Nat and Dean's heads snapped in her direction, their mouths open in shock. Nat cried out and covered herself with her hands. Dean, on the other hand, made no attempt to cover his manhood.

"Nat, don't do it! This is my fault... Dean, don't make her do this," pleaded Andrea, standing in the middle of the room, panting.

Dean looked at Nat and said, "You told her."

Then he looked back at Andrea.

"How nice of you to join us, neighbour. The more the merrier."

There was an awkward pause. Finally, Natalie spoke.

"I told you not to interfere!" she barked.

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't just sit by. I felt terrible, and had to come over to see what was happening, and when I saw you..." Andrea trailed off.

"How noble," Dean laughed.

"She's married, Dean. Don't make her do this. It could ruin her marriage," Andrea said to him pleadingly.

Dean rubbed his chin, his cock still sticking out of his unbuttoned shorts.

"Ok. I'll let her be. But only if you take her place," he finished, pointing at Andrea.

"What? That's not... I didn't mean..." she stammered.

Natalie remained quiet, her breasts bulging under her arm.

"You seem to be good enough friends with Natalie to rescue her from my dirty clutches, I'm curious to see how far you'll go for your lady lover. You fuck me, or I tell Nat's husband everything," Dean said confidently, looking challengingly into Andrea's eyes.

"Yes, ok. I'll do anything you want," Andrea agreed, more quickly and eagerly than she'd intended.

Her pussy was suddenly on fire, and her eyes wandered to Dean's cock.

"Well, I guess you've been watching us for a while, so you know what to do. Strip in the window. But do it quickly, my cock's hard and needs to be sucked soon."

Natalie started to move away from Dean, but he grabbed her wrist.

"Ah-ah-aaaah, you're staying right here next to me. Get on the bed and watch your friend be a slut for us," he said.

Nat climbed up on the bed next to him, her legs half curled under her, leaning on one hand, the other still covering her breasts. Andrea immediately took her place in his window and began dancing erotically. She rubbed her pussy again and pinched her nipple through her shirt. She reached down and pulled off her tank top in one swift motion as Dean's hand wrapped around his shaft and began pumping it again. She stuck her perfect ass in the window and stripped her shorts down her lean legs, stepping out of them gingerly. She did the same with her light blue thong, this time facing her ass toward Dean and Nat on the bed. She was about to drop her panties to the floor when Dean spoke up.

"No, wait. Give them to me."

She obeyed, handing the lacy panties to Dean. He felt them and sniffed them deeply, smiling.

"They're soaked. You dirty girl. You were getting off watching Natalie strip for me."

He held them out to her.

"Put them in your mouth."

Andrea gasped, and was about to say something, but the look in Dean's eye told her that she shouldn't protest. She took her panties, balled them gingerly in her hand, and pushed the wet fabric into her open mouth. She smelled and tasted the strong aroma of her womanly musk. She closed her eyes and shivered involuntarily.

"Now touch yourself. Pleasure yourself for us," was Dean's next command.

She put her leg up on the bed, her foot between Dean's thighs. She looked down her thin, fit body, running her hands over her perky tits, her flat stomach, her bare mound. When she touched her slit, she twitched and moaned. Her finger came away wet. She spread her pussy lips for him, exposing herself. She was soaked, her clit erect. She touched it with her other hand and emitted a muffled cry through her panties.

"You're such a naughty slut, Andrea. You're so horny for us. Look how wet she is, Nat. Finger your pussy."

Andrea immediately slipped her middle finger into her wet cunt and moaned loudly. She looked at Nat, who instead of covering her breasts, was now pinching her nipple. Her other hand was sandwiched between her thighs. Nat's eyes, like Andrea's, were filled with lust. Nat looked from Dean's turgid cock, to Andrea's wet pussy, her eyes wide, hungrily soaking in the images. The hand pinching her nipple dropped, and crept across her lap to Dean's thigh.

Dean leaned forward and pulled his t-shirt off swiftly, lifting his arms above his head. As he did this, Nat's hand darted to his cock, her fingers wrapping around his girth. Dean chuckled as he tossed his shirt aside.

"Oh my god that's a big cock," mused Natalie as she stroked her hand along its length. "Is it ok if I stroke it?"

Andrea spat her panties from her mouth and said, "No Nat! Your husband..."

"It's not like I'm fucking her. I think it's ok if she has a little fun with it. I bet it's bigger than Mike's, isn't it Nat?" Dean said.

"Yeah... much bigger," sighed Nat, cupping her warm palm over his fat dick head.

"And I didn't tell you you could take those panties out of your mouth, young lady. But I suppose it's time you put something else in there," growled Dean.

Andrea did not need to be told what to do. She crawled on the bed and knelt between Dean's legs, taking hold of the sides of his shorts and yanking them down roughly. Dean kicked them off with Andrea's help, then settled back on the pillows against his headboard. Andrea suck her ass in the air and lowered her head to his lap. Her mouth watered as Natalie guided Dean's stiff cock to her lips.

Andrea slid her lips over Dean's cock head and began sucking it hard, her cheeks pulling inward. Nat continued to stroke his cock slowly and firmly. Andrea began bobbing her head in time with Nat's stroking, and Dean moaned as his hips moved with the rhythm. Andrea watched Dean and Nat as she sucked his knob, aroused by their expressions as they spectated her blowjob.

"Does his cock taste good, Andrea?" asked Natalie.

Dean now had his arm around her shoulders, and she had moved closer to him, pressing her tits against his side. Andrea didn't take her mouth off Dean's cock, but moaned an affirmative response. She moved her hand back to her sopping pussy and resumed finger fucking herself as she sucked him off, taking more of his length into her eager mouth. Dean moaned too, and held Andrea's ponytail as he forced his cock deeper down her throat. She accepted him as best she could, gagging a little, but keeping her composure. She was taking him so deep that Natalie had moved her hand away from his shaft, and now stroked his abs and chest. She rested her head on his shoulder as Andrea deep-throated him.

"Oh wow...she's taking you so deep. Does it feel good?" Natalie asked Dean as she stroked his chest.

"Fuck yeah, Nat. Andrea's a good little cocksucker," he moaned as he pushed his hips up and thrust his cock into Andrea's drooling mouth.

"Can I help a bit?" said Nat.

"Of course, honey," he replied.

Nat put hear hand around Andrea's ponytail and tugged it back, then pushed her head down forcefully on Dean's cock. She repeated this motion several times as wet slurping sounds came from Andrea's mouth. Andrea felt her give a strong push and she gobbled Dean's cock to the base, but this time Nat held her there as she fought off her gag reflex. Her eyes watered and her throat convulsed around Dean's thick shaft. She began to run out of air, and her nails gripped Dean's thigh, when finally Nat yanked her hair back. Dean's cock slipped out with strings of spit still attached to Andrea's lips. She wiped her mouth and smiled up at the pair on the bed.

"Mmmmmm... very good, Andrea," commented Dean.

Natalie giggled and stroked Andrea's cheek. Andrea's fingers, still penetrating her cunt, were nearly dripping with her juices, and her clit throbbed. Sucking Dean's cock had made her even more aroused.

"Alright Andrea. You know I've been waiting for this for a long time now. I want you to fuck me. I want you to put my dick deep in that tight pussy and ride me. Nat, hold my dick up so she can sit on it."

Nat eagerly gripped his shaft again and stroked Andrea's abundant spit along its length. Andrea crawled up Dean's body, kissing his stomach and chest, then his lips, their tongues intertwining. After kissing Dean, Andrea turned her head to the side and began kissing Natalie. As she sucked Nat's tongue, she could feel Nat pushing Dean's dick head against her stomach. She moaned into Nat's mouth, then broke away and sat up, now straddling Dean's legs, watching Natalie stroke his stiff cock.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers