The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

"Natalie, suck on Andrea's fingers. They're coated in her pussy juice," ordered Dean.

Andrea held out her glistening middle and ring fingers to Natalie, who eagerly put them into her mouth. Andrea moaned again as Nat sucked her juices, shifting her hips forward until she pressed her wet pussy against the base of Dean's shaft. She slid her pussy lips up and down the underside of Dean's cock as Natalie massaged his dick head. Dean moaned.

"Fuck it, Andrea. Fuck my cock now," he groaned.

She slipped her fingers from Nat's mouth and trailed them over her tits, squeezing the bulging orbs before bringing herself to a squatting position over Dean's hard member. Her pussy lips parted as she spread her knees wide and rested her hands on Dean's thighs, preparing to descend. She sighed as she felt the tip of his cock bump her clit, and she watched Nat adjust the position of Dean's cock, holding it firmly at the base. His cock head slipped against her wet hole, and she felt her labia tingle with anticipation.

She lowered herself slowly onto Dean's massive erection, feeling resistance at first, and wincing as the pressure built. She cried out loudly when his dick head finally popped into her cunt. She sat down slowly as she felt his hips rise. She winced as his enormous cock stretched her pussy, sliding deeper inside her.

"Ooooooh fuck.... oh god, that's a big dick," she whimpered as she watched it inch its way into her soaked fuck hole.

"It's bigger than Jay's isn't it?" chuckled Dean.

She looked up at him, and saw his face straining a bit too.

"God yes, it's much bigger than Jay's cock. Mmmmm, yeah..." she moaned, pausing to let her pussy adjust to his size.

"Fuck Andrea, Jay's right... you have the tightest pussy," grunted Dean, as he clenched his teeth.

Andrea smiled, pleased with herself. Nat squeezed Dean's shaft again and Andrea felt it swell inside her, causing her to emit a high-pitched sigh. She began to fuck his cock, just the top few inches at first, the bed bouncing with her rhythm. Natalie watched with wide eyes as Andrea took Dean's dick, stroking his shaft a few times, then shifted her position so she was more on her back. She released Dean's cock and stroked her hand up her thigh, spreading her legs apart. She exposed herself to Andrea and began stroking her bare, puffy cunt lips. Andrea noticed that she was also soaked, her juices glistening on her thighs.

"Oh wow..." moaned Natalie, "that looks so hot."

Dean pushed his cock up further into Andrea's pussy and she squealed. Her fingernails dug into his thighs as she took him deeper, and her tits jiggled erotically.

"Mmmmmm yeah, her tight little pussy feels so good on my cock. Look at her take it... I think she's been craving this moment as much as I have."

Dean watched her ride his dick for a few minutes, then turned to kiss Natalie, who was fingering her pussy enthusiastically. He kissed her mouth and down her neck, and she responded by pushing her huge breasts out toward him eagerly. He began feasting on her tits, kissing, licking, and sucking them with aplomb, nibbling her nipples and swirling his tongue around her areolas. She moaned softly at first, then louder as wet sounds emanated from her pussy as she masturbated.

Andrea watched Dean reach across and stroke Natalie's inner thigh. She emitted a high pitched sigh and suddenly grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand against her cunt. He pushed two fingers inside her and began sliding them in and out.

"Put another one in," she moaned, her hand now in Dean's hair, encouraging him to suck her titties.

Dean pushed another finger inside her, and thrust them into her vigorously as she twitched and moaned. Andrea felt a rush of excitement watching Natalie get off, and rode Dean harder and faster, matching the volume and intensity of Natalie's cries of pleasure.

"Ooooooooh yes, Dean! Fuck it hard! Fuck my tight little pussy!" she begged, listening to the slap-slap-slap of his hips against her ass as he drove his cock up hard into her.

Her tits jiggled violently as he pounded her, and she squealed in ecstasy, feeling him fill her pussy completely with his manhood.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed, unable to hold back the wave of pleasure that overcame her.

"Yeah, cum all over his cock!" cried Natalie.

Dean raised his head from her bosom and watched Andrea's body stiffen, then shake. She felt her pussy convulse, squeezing his cock powerfully as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled as she came on his dick, her cum dripping down his shaft and soaking his balls.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum soon," moaned Natalie as she watched Andrea's orgasm overcome her.

"Wait, not yet. Andrea, lie down on the bed," Dean said, holding her hips and lifting him off his dick.

Her legs shook, and she was thankful that Dean controlled her, as she felt she had no control over herself. She fell back onto the bed, her body alternatively numb and tingly. She panted heavily. Dean then guided Natalie to her knees, straddling Andrea's exhausted body. Finally, Dean knelt next to Andrea. She lifted her hand absently to fondle his balls.

"We're going to cum all over her, Nat. You think you can squirt like you did last time?" he said.

"I... I'll try," breathed Natalie, looking down at Andrea's sexy body.

Natalie began to finger her pussy aggressively as Dean pumped his cock over Andrea. She watched in dazed fascination and pleasure as they moaned and groaned.

"Yes... cum all over me. I want it," she muttered, touching her sensitive breasts.

Natalie was the first to announce her impending orgasm.

"Aaah... aaah.... ah.... cumming..." she screamed as she pushed her hips up and out, her palm slapping against her clit.

Her massive tits jiggled and bounced on her chest like they had a life of their own.

"Ooooh yeah... me too, baby..." groaned Dean, his hand a blur on his thick shaft.

Natalie erupted first, spraying her clear squirt up Andrea's prone body, covering her from her stomach to her hair. Andrea tossed her head back and forth as gush after gush sprayed her body with warm cum. In the next instant, she felt Dean's balls tighten in her palm, and he cried out as he unleashed a thick rope of hot, white cum across her face and into her open mouth. He shot another strong ejaculation onto her face, then aimed lower for his next few spurts, blasting his load across her tits as she arched her back to accept the cum bath. She relished the feeling of their warm cum dripping over her stomach, her breasts, her lips, her face. She licked her lips, tasting Dean's thick salty jizz, and Natalie's watery, musky squirt juice.

Her hand slid to Dean's shaft and she pulled it to her mouth, cleaning him as he panted, leaning over her cum-soaked body. Natalie was rubbing her hands through the mess, spreading it over Andrea's stomach and breasts, occasionally dipping her sticky fingers into Andrea's stretched pussy, her chest rosy and heaving.

"That was fucking incredible," Dean moaned as Andrea sucked the last of his cum from the tip of his dick.

"Wow...." was all Natalie could say as she caressed her breasts and looked between Andrea and Dean.

Andrea blinked cum from her eyes and smiled at the pair.

"So... promise you won't tell," she said innocently, and giggled.

Dean laughed, and to Andrea's amazement, so did Natalie.

"What? What's so funny?" she asked, incredulous.

"We might as well tell her," giggled Natalie, falling back against the pillows and sucking cum from her fingers.

Dean grinned.

"Sure, why not? Andrea, we set this up. That day in the office. I told Nat to tell you that I was going to blackmail her. I knew you'd try to spy on us."

Andrea blinked.

"What? You mean, Natalie agreed to this?"

Natalie spoke, "Yeah. I mean, I didn't think it would go this far, but it seemed like a good way to get back at you for rubbing it in our faces that you'd fucked Jay. I was just going to do a little strip tease for Dean. He was so right when he said you'd try to stop anything from happening."

"And I pretended I was going to tell Nat's husband about everything so that you would agree to let me fuck you," chuckled Dean. "Nat was just going to watch, at first, but I'm glad she chose to participate," he added.

Natalie beamed at him and bit the tip of her finger. Andrea was stunned, but a part of her appreciated their cunning and guile. Dean had played the game, and won. She smiled.

"Congratulations you two," she said. "Well played."

"Now I think it's time for you to head back home, little miss voyeur," said Dean, gesturing out the window toward Andrea's house.

"What... you mean... really?" she said, surprised that he'd ask her to leave after she had fucked him.

"Yes. We've had our fun with you. We might like a little privacy now."

Andrea looked at Natalie, but she made no protest. Nat had a smug grin on her face as she gently tugged her hard nipples. Aghast, Andrea slowly got to her feet, and reached down to pick up her clothes.

"No no. You're going back just the way you are. Naked and covered in cum," said Dean, getting up off the bed and standing near her, his softening cock swaying.

"Wait," said Nat.

While Andrea and Dean talked, Natalie had retrieved her phone from her handbag and was taking a full-length photo of Andrea as she stood in Dean's room, dripping with warm cum. Andrea opened her mouth to protest, but Dean patted her bottom, ushering her out of the room.

"I'll see you soon, sweetie," he said finally, and closed the bedroom door behind her.

Andrea stood stunned for a moment, but decided there was nothing she could do, so she made her way downstairs. As she opened the back patio door, she felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of her neighbours seeing her walk across the lawn, naked and sticky with cum after fucking Dean. She walked casually, making no effort to hide. When she reached her house she turned around to see Dean and Nat in his bedroom window. They waved to her, then a moment later the lights went out. Andrea was disappointed that she couldn't watch what might happen next.

She went to the shower and got cleaned up, then lay on her bed, naked. She masturbated to the memory of Dean's huge cock stretching her pussy, and felt sleep quickly falling on her after a satisfying orgasm.

In her mind she knew that after tonight, nothing would be the same.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers