The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

First, she dipped her head, trying to reach the note with her mouth, pushing her chest out and opening her mouth, trying to grasp it with her lips. Then men laughed at her futile attempts. She gave them a sarcastic frown, then ran her hands up her body to cup her breasts. She leaned over and began pushing her tits up and wiggling her torso, attempting to work the note loose from her dress. It crinkled between her breasts as she pushed them together, but rather than being extracted, it only worked its way deeper into her dress.

The men laughed and encouraged her, clapping and slapping their knees gleefully.

"Gosh, that's just made it worse," pouted Andrea, standing straight again, still cupping her tits, pushing them up to create delicious cleavage.

"Looks like your options are limited, baby girl," said Brian, an obvious bulge in the crotch of his dark jeans.

Andrea sighed and pouted again. "I guess so. Only one thing left to try," she said sweetly.

She slid her fingers across the top of her dress and pinched the fabric on either side of her breasts. She looked up and bit her lower lip, eyeing the men as she felt her pussy tingle again. She had their rapt attention as she slowly began pulling the top of her dress down over her tits. She did it slowly, diligently, exposing centimetre after centimetre of her milky bust, until the tops of her areolae were visible. Her cute nipples popped into view as she pulled her dress down across them. They hardened instantly in the open air of the room, and the men watched, mesmerised as she pulled the dress lower.

When the dress reached just below the sensuous bottom curves of her perky tits, the note fell free, drifting gracefully to the table and settling next to Andrea's discarded bra. Not one of the men were watching the note as it fell. They erupted in a chorus of cheers as Andrea proudly displayed her firm, round tits to the guests, capped by her small, hard, pink nipples, smiling widely as her cheeks and pussy burned.

"Yaay!" Andrea squeaked, jumping up and down, her arms akimbo in a celebratory gesture.

She set her perky tits in motion, bouncing and jiggling them with every little jump. The men cheered again, watching her tits bounce. Andrea looked around, seeing that now every single spectator was sporting a bulge in their pants. It turned her on to know that she had inspired these erections.

She bent over and retrieved the note, then began to lift the top of her dress back up.

"No no no, honey," Steven interjected, wagging his chubby finger at her. "You'll leave that dress just where it is."

He reached into his suit jacket and produced a fifty, standing up and slipping it down her top. She slipped the twenty in with it and giggled.

"Looks like you boys are going to have a topless server now," she said.

The truth was, at that moment she would have stripped totally naked for them had someone asked, tip or no tip.

Steven was staring at her perky tits, and his hand began to reach up to touch one as he licked his lips. Before he could make contact, Andrea moved away, picked up her drink, finishing the contents, then took another drink order and left the room.

She returned to the window and waited for Kelly to approach. She looked down at her exposed tits, feeling a mixture of shame and excitement. Here she was, serving drinks topless to a bunch of horny men. She already felt like such a slut, but she wanted more. She was so aroused she could barely keep her hand steady as she brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

When Kelly arrived, her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god! Andrea! They've already got you to take your tits out?" she exclaimed, eyeing Andrea's round breasts.

Andrea shrugged, as if to say 'what can you do?' and ordered the next round. Kelly mixed the drinks and loaded the tray, then stared at Andrea's boobs and slowly shook her head.

"Honey, they are going to eat you up," she mused, leaning on the bar and putting her hand on her chin, her eyes looking at Andrea longingly.

"I certainly hope so," Andrea giggled.

For a brief moment, Andrea considered asking Kelly if she wanted to join her; to help service these horny men. However, after thinking about it, she changed her mind. She wanted these men all to herself. She wanted to be their fuck toy for the evening, and she didn't want any competition. Five men are going to use me like a filthy slut, she thought to herself, and her knees became weak. No-this was something she wanted to do on her own. She gave Kelly another saucy grin, then turned and left with the tray.

Entering the room again, Andrea saw the men all talking excitedly among themselves. She set the drinks on the table, getting ready to distribute them, but a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her down to sit on Derek's lap. She let out a squeak as she plopped down onto him, her tits jiggling. She could feel something long and hard against her ass. Derek may not have been a very bulky man, but he was certainly packing where it counted, she thought.

"Derek's been far too quiet tonight," said Steven, pushing another note down Andrea's dress. "Maybe you can loosen his tongue."

Andrea smiled and put her arm around Derek's neck, brushing her hard nipple against his cheek.

"What do you say, Derek. Would you like to use your tongue on me?" she asked him.

His eyes widened as he stared at her tits, then slowly nodded. He brought his mouth to her breasts, kissing it softly. Andrea sighed and felt a shiver as goosebumps broke out on her chest. Derek took her nipple between his lips and began sucking it. A soft moan escaped Andrea's lips, and she watched Brian stuff another note down her top. Brian's hand then dropped to her thigh, sliding up the inside of it. She caressed Derek's head as he suckled her tit, and parted her legs so that Brian could reach higher. He pushed her dress up her thighs until his fingers brushed her panties.

"Ooohhh..." she moaned.

"Wow... this slut has soaked her panties," noted Brian.

Andrea felt a rush through her body, hearing her called a dirty name, but she knew it was the truth. She was a slut. She began slowly grinding her ass against Derek's hard manhood. Another hand slid up her stomach and stuffed a note into her dress. Adam moved in and ravenously sucked her other tit into his mouth as he cupped it and squeezed it. Dean and Steven watched on with interest, sipping their drinks and waiting their turn.

Unable to help herself, Andrea reached down into the laps of the men sitting next to her and began to massage the large bulges in their pants. She actually gasped as she felt Brian's hard length in the leg of his jeans.

"Fuck," she sighed.

"You like big cocks, baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes sir. I love big, thick cocks," she moaned, hardly able to believe she had said it.

The men laughed as Andrea bit her lip, the stimulation of the hands and mouths on her body bringing her close to orgasm. After a minute, Steven reached into his wallet again.

"Ok sweetie, let's not forget why we're here. Let's treat the guest of honour. Stand up and strip those panties off for Dean," he said, stuffing yet another twenty down her dress.

Dean was sitting in a chair next to the couch-the perfect chair for a strip tease. Reluctantly, she pushed the hungry men away from her tits and stood up, saliva glistening on her hard nipples. She stood in front of Dean, then turned around. She swayed to the music, putting her hands on her head and dancing for him. She lost herself in the moment, feeling the buzz from the alcohol, the warmth of the room, the rhythmic music, and the attention of five horny men. She danced and swayed, shaking her ass in his face, then lowering it to his lap.

Andrea rubbed her perfect ass against Dean's member, feeling its impressive length and thickness through his suit pants. It occurred to her that he might even give Brian a run for his money in the size department. Dean groaned and she felt his hands on her ass, caressing it as she ground against his cock.

"Take them off!" cheered the men as they watched her erotic dance.

She giggled and stood between Dean's legs, bending at the waist and pulling her dress up over her hips. She looked between her legs as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her tiny thong, peeling it slowly over the luscious cheeks of her perfectly toned buttocks. She felt the air caress her puckered butthole and her moist pussy lips, causing her to shiver. She let the panties fall to the floor, then picked them up with her foot, turning around and dropping them onto Dean's lap. Dean instantly picked them up and sniffed them.

"Wow, they really are soaked. I think this little slut is getting hot for us," said Dean, inhaling her musky scent.

Andrea thought she would lose her mind if she didn't have a cock in her mouth or pussy soon. Her whole body buzzed with arousal, and her eyes roamed hungrily over Dean's lean body. Facing him, she bent over and began to unbutton his shirt, running her nails over his firm chest and toned abs, then began to undo his belt.

"Look at this slut. She's so desperate for cock right now, we don't even have to tip her to get her to do stuff," commented Adam, slurring slightly as he watched Andrea open Dean's trousers.

Andrea gave Adam a saucy grin, knowing it wasn't money that was serving as her motivation to do whatever these men wanted to her, but her commitment to Dean to be his dirty plaything. And she was far too aroused to stop now. In fact, she was surprised she even considered backing out.

She fished her hand into Dean's boxers and pulled out his massive cock, gasping despite the fact that she's seen it many times before.

"You like big cocks, hmm? Well now you've got one!" laughed Brian.

Lowering her head to his lap, Andrea began licking up Dean's long shaft, reaching the head and swirling her tongue around the tip as she wrapped her fingers around his huge girth. She began pumping his column rhythmically as she sucked the head of him. She bobbed her head a few times, then looked up at him. His smile was one of satisfaction, knowing he was in control of her, knowing she would do anything for him. She squeezed his cock and pre-cum oozed from the tip, dripping down over her fingers. She quickly dipped her head and sucked it into her mouth, taking him deeper as she savoured his salty taste. His hips moved as he drove his cock deeper, and she felt it bump the back of her throat, causing her to gag.

This didn't stop him, and he took control, gripping her hair and forcing his dick all the way down her throat until his balls pressed against her chin. She suppressed her gag reflex and looked up at him with watering eyes. The men cheered in the background. Finally, Dean released her and she gasped for breath, jerking her spit along his cock as a strand dangled from her chin.

"Fuck, you're big," she panted, staring at his meaty, spit-soaked dick.

"Mmm, very good baby. It's good to know we have a deep-throat slut for us to use this evening," he said, stroking her hair.

"Thank you, sir," she said, licking her lips.

Suddenly, she felt something soft and spongy poke her in the cheek. She turned her head to see a large, bulbous dick head pointing at her face. Adam had taken his pants off and was insisting on having his turn with her. His cock was about average size, but his dick head was quite large and mushroom-like.

"Do you want me to suck your cock too, sir?" she asked him.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty whore. Put my dick in your mouth," he growled.

She did as she was told, feeling her lips stretch over his knob as she took him into her warm mouth. She continued to stroke Dean with one hand, and felt someone guide her hand to a third cock, smaller than Adam's, with a mass of curly pubes at the base. Her hand moved over the rigid shaft and felt a pair of low-hanging, wrinkled balls. This must be the old man, Andrea thought.

Dean stood up, and the three men moved close to her, their stiff cocks all pointed at her face, needing her attention. She worked her way around them, giving them each a sloppy blowjob, deep-throating each cock enthusiastically and bobbing her head, letting them fuck her mouth. Brian and Derek knelt on either side of her and began feeling her up, squeezing her tits and tugging on her nipples, stroking her ass, and probing her wet pussy with their fingers.

She began moaning loudly around the three cocks she was sucking, and felt her body tense as Brian pushed two fingers into her cunt. Having this kind of sexual attention from five older men was enough to push her over the edge, and felt her head swim as she moaned on Steven's cock, his white pubes tickling her nose.

Pulling Steven's knob from her lips with a loud 'pop', she moved back to Dean, loving the hands on her body, the thrusting fingers in her wet cunt, the throbbing cocks in her fists, the urgent bumping of a warm dick head against the back of her throat. The rapid onset of her orgasm surprised even herself as she came on Brian's fingers with Dean's balls pressed firmly against her chin.

"Damn, this slut just came," said Brian, pulling his fingers out, soaked in her juices, and sucked them clean. "Mmmm, she tastes so good."

Dean pulled her hair back, extracting his enormous manhood from her throat, and grinned at her approvingly. He knew she was getting off on being used, and this only turned her on more.

"I want some pussy," Derek blurted out, his eyes desperate.

Dean laughed.

"Stand up, baby," he said.

Andrea got to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Adam gripped her dress and pulled it roughly down, letting her step out of it as a several notes fell out of it and drifted to the floor. She was now naked except for her black high heels, and felt naughty and exposed. She had to admit to herself that she would do anything they wanted. She was so desperate to please them, to enjoy every cock, to take their loads inside her and on her body. Her legs trembled as she waited her next instruction.

"Lie down there, Andrea, on your back," Dean commanded.

She quickly obeyed, lying down on her back and spreading her legs wide. There wasn't even the pretense of tipping her, now. She was driven by lust and obedience; not money.

"There you go, Derek. There's a nice, tight little bare pussy for you to enjoy," Dean said.

Derek began undressing himself hurriedly, pulling his clothes away frantically as he stared at Andrea's bare cunt, the labia slightly parted, showing the men her pink hole, dripping with her cum. Derek stripped out of his boxers, and out popped a very large cock, thickly veined. The rest of the men casually undressed as they watched Derek get on his knees at the end of the table, kissing his way up Andrea's thighs toward her glistening pussy. Reaching her puffy labia, Derek began lapping at them eagerly, sucking them between his lips and tonguing her clit. She squeaked and wriggled on the table as he ate her out, loving the feeling of his mouth on her pussy, even though her clit was still quite sensitive.

She noticed that Dean had left to retrieve something from the bar in the room, returning with a bottle, a salt shaker, and a bowl.

"Time for some body shots, gentlemen!" he announced, pouring the amber liquid into Andrea's navel.

It pooled there, then Dean sucked her titty, then sprinkled salt on her nipple. He set the bowl next to her and took a lemon slice out of it, placing it on her other breast. He bent his head and sucked the salt from her tit, then moved down to suck the tequila from her navel, returning to her other breast to suck on the lemon slice as the rest of the men cheered.

"Oh yeah! Ok, my turn!" croaked Steven.

Dean replaced the tequila, salt, and lemon, and Steven repeated the process, then Adam, then Brian. The whole time, Derek ravenously dined on Andrea's cunt, slipping two fingers inside her and fingering her while the other men did shots off her body. Andrea tipped her head back over the edge of the table as Derek was nudged out of the way by Adam, who began aggressively finger fucking her as he sucked on her clit. She moaned and her hands reached out, finding two cocks (Dean's and Steven's) and beginning to stroke them rapidly. Derek knelt next to her and took his turn doing a body shot, as Brian rounded the end of the table, his massive cock bobbing in front of him as he knelt at Andrea's head.

Before she knew what she was saying, Andrea blurted, "Please fuck my throat with your big black cock, sir!"

Brian gave a deep chuckle and caressed the back of her head, laying his thick meat across her pretty face.

"That's music to my ears, baby girl," he said, rubbing his dick roughly over her face and slapping it on her cheeks.

She opened her mouth and waved her tongue in the air, trying to taste him, to lick his throbbing shaft as his balls drooped over her nose and rolled across her forehead. Finally, he let her head fall back and he guided his dick into her waiting mouth, sliding inch after inch slowly between her lips. She felt it fill her mouth, then her throat, his balls finally coming to rest on her nose. She gagged, her throat tightening on his thick shaft, the smell of his musk strong and pungent. Brian moaned, holding himself deep inside her throat, then pulling out quickly, coated in her spit, then rubbed his long cock all over her face again, smearing her makeup.

"Please fuck my mouth, sir," she begged, craving Brian's big dick.

He guided it back into her mouth, then began fucking it, sliding his cock down her throat in long, deep strokes. As she gagged on his member, she kept jerking Dean and Steven off, feeling Derek's mouth on her tits and Adam's tongue on her clit. She felt so turned on by the experience, and she hadn't even had anyone fuck her yet! Her body began to tremble with desire, but she wasn't sure she would be able to cum without a cock inside her.

Brian slid his cock out of her mouth and began slapping her face with it. She squealed and giggled as she felt the heavy meat bounce off her cheeks and forehead. Without thinking, she pulled on Dean and Steven's cocks, guiding them next to Brian and pulling their cock heads against her cheeks. The men took the hint, all gripping their cocks and rubbing, slapping, and sliding them all over Andrea's pretty face. She would occasionally suck one into her mouth as her face was bombarded by cock slaps, and she could feel pre-cum drip onto her lips and cheeks.

"Somebody fuck this slut, or I'm going to take the honours," grunted Steven as he poked his cock into Andrea's cheek.

"Way ahead of you, boss," said a voice from the other end of the table.

Adam was on one knee between Andrea's legs, rubbing his fat cock head against her well-lubricated pussy lips as he gripped her behind the knee, forcing her legs wide apart. Andrea lifted her head, the three men's cocks all resting on her forehead as she looked down her body. Adam gripped his shaft and nudged Andrea's labia aside, his bulbous knob easing inside her.

He winced briefly as Andrea's hole resisted him, then finally he popped inside her, her pussy clenching the mushroom head. All the men watched eagerly, then cheered loudly when Adam finally penetrated her cunt.

"Holy shit, she is so fucking tight!" exclaimed Adam, looking like he was going to cum at that very moment.

Andrea was proud of her tight pussy, ensuring that nearly any man who entered her would be a tight fit. She had incredible control over her vaginal muscles, and used them now to squeeze Adam's big knob. He hissed through his teeth and actually pulled his cock out of her, batting it against her labia.

"Goddamn..." he murmured, looking down at her smooth pussy, then up into her eyes.

"What's the matter, sir? Don't you want to fuck my tight little pussy?" Andrea asked, looking hurt.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers