The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"Come on, man, give it to her," encouraged Brian.

"Don't worry if she makes you cum right away. It's not like this is your only chance to fuck her tonight," added Dean.

Andrea felt her heart skip a beat as she heard his words, now realising that this gangbang could last all night if they all wanted multiple turns using her. But if she was honest with herself, it only excited her more. She wasn't going to be satisfied until she'd drained every cock dry.

"Hmm, good point," said Adam, then braced himself again at her entrance, pushing inside slowly, deeper this time, his mouth open and his eyes rolling back.

Adam's large dick head felt wonderful as it pushed into Andrea, and she felt her nipples harden, moaning as Adam penetrated her. Derek, noticing her nipples become erect, pounced on her tits, nibbling, pulling, and sucking her perky breasts hungrily. She cried out and tipped her head back, reaching for the cocks that surrounded her head like a halo.

She quickly found Steven and Dean's cocks, and opened her mouth wide to let Brian's cock back into her throat. Adam began fucking her as she jerked and sucked the cocks, getting her tits sucked by Derek. Her pussy tingled as she got fucked harder, her body being jolted by Adam's thrusts.

"Fuck... can't hold it..." grunted Adam, after only two minutes inside Andrea's tight cunt.

Andrea felt his cock swell inside her as he erupted, spurting a huge load into her wet pussy as she clenched him tightly.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned around Brian's cock as she felt her pussy get filled.

The men all cheered and applauded the first ejaculation of the night as Adam panted, a dopey smile on his face as he slid his cock from her warm depths. She felt a thick gob of his cum escape her hole and drip down over her anus.

Adam had barely moved out of the way when Derek took his place between Andrea's splayed legs. She felt him urgently push inside her, stretching her even more with his cock, which was much larger than Adam's. Her hands instinctively squeezed the two dicks in her hands.

"I think she likes you, Derek," laughed Dean.

"Ooohhh... so tight," groaned Derek as he forced his cock deeper inside Andrea's cunt, pushing Adam's cum out around his thick shaft.

Soon, Derek was pumping away at her bare pussy, holding her legs spread wide.

"Out of the way, Paulson, I want this bitch to gag on my dick," barked Steven as he moved beside Brian, pushing his shoulder, eager to have Andrea's lips wrapped around his cock.

Andrea slurped loudly at the spit and pre-cum on Brian's shaft as he slid it out of her sucking mouth. Steven knelt at her head and guided his member into Andrea's open mouth. Her lips closed over it and she sucked as hard as she could, causing Steven to gasp and wheeze. Her hand quickly found Brian's huge cock and stroked her spit along his length.

After having Brian's big black cock down her throat, Steven's much smaller cock wasn't hard to handle, and she bobbed her head, her cheeks caving in as she applied a strong suction to his dick. She smiled to herself around his dick as she listened to his wheezing, wondering if her talented mouth was going to give him a heart attack.

After a minute, she felt Dean's cock slip from her grasp.

"I think we need to document this for posterity, gentlemen," she heard him say.

Moments later, his big dick was back in her hand. When Steven pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed it on her forehead, she saw that Dean had retrieved his phone, and was recording the spectacle in front of him.

"Here, let me," said Adam, getting up from the couch and taking the phone from Dean, making sure to get close up shots of her sucking Steven's cock, getting her tits squeezed and pinched by Brian and Dean, and getting her tight little pussy stuffed by Derek.

She couldn't believe she was letting them film her being such a filthy whore, but her pussy clenched and she began moaning louder, unable to deny what a turn-on it was.

Soon, Steven began to groan louder, his hand reaching down to hold the back of Andrea's head as she bobbed on his cock.

"Oh fuck... suck it sweetheart, I'm almost there," he wheezed.

Derek, meanwhile, was pounding her pussy hard and fast, his hips slamming against her ass. Dean and Brian pinched her nipples and tugged them, her tits bouncing as she was fucked from both ends. She sucked Steven harder, and was soon rewarded with a powerful squirt of warm, thick semen, which filled her mouth. At the same time, Derek's cock swelled inside her and she felt him erupt, spilling his seed into her cunt with each thrust, pumping her full with another load. Although it didn't taste particularly good, she tried her best to swallow all of Steven's cum, figuring it wasn't often that he had a young slut to suck him off, but he kept spewing his jism until she felt it leak out from between her lips and drip down into her nose and over her face.

Being filled from both ends at the same time was too much for her, and she felt her body buck in response. The pleasure was intense as she came, still doing her best to swallow Steven's load, which was finally subsiding. Derek sighed loudly and leaned over her, kissing her tits.

"Damn girl, you're going to squeeze our dick heads off," laughed Brian, his and Dean's cock heads bulged obscenely above her thumb and index finger.

Steven finally slid his softening cock from her mouth as Derek eased his from her twice used pussy. Both men collapsed on nearby chairs trying to catch their breath as Andrea resumed her double handjob.

"I want more... please, I want more cum. Cum on me, sirs. Cum all over me!" she whimpered, still amazed at the dirty words coming almost involuntarily from her mouth.

She lifted her head and pulled Dean's dick to her mouth, bobbing her head aggressively on it, then switching to Brian's cock. She alternated between the two with feverish enthusiasm, craving another huge dick on her tongue almost as soon as the last one had popped from her mouth.

Andrea didn't care that she was lying spread eagle on a coffee table in a private room in a bar with five horny older men. She didn't care that she was being filmed acting like a slutty fuck toy. She didn't care that she'd just taken two big loads of cum in her pussy, and one in her mouth. She needed more. And she wasn't going to stop until she got it.

Brain and Dean watched her suck their massive cocks with amusement at first, admiring her lustful fervour, but soon they began to waver, moaning louder, thrusting their hips harder, driving their cocks deeper into her throat. She knew they were close, and she couldn't wait for her reward.

"Oh baby, fuck that's good..." moaned Dean.

Brian was squeezing her tit hard.

"Let's rinse this slut," he groaned.

Both men took control of their cocks, stroking them rapidly as looked down at the whore on the table. Her hands slid down to their balls, cupping them and rolling them in her fingers. Brian was the first to cum. He grunted and pumped his shaft, lobbing a huge, thick gob of cum across her tits, then another, and another.

Dean moaned and pointed his dick at her face, spurting a long rope of pearly cum across her face and into her hair. She giggled and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, where Dean landed a perfectly placed shot, a big load sliding down into her throat, which she eagerly swallowed.

"Oooouuu yeah! Gimme that cum! Cover your slut in your big, sticky loads!" she squealed, lapping at the cum that dripped over her lips and chin.

Th men then switched positions, Brian ejaculating over her face, and Dean spraying her tits with powerful jets of cum. Adam was standing next to Brian, chuckling as he filmed the whole thing, making sure to get close-ups of her cum-coated face and tits.

Finally, Dean and Brian were drained. Andrea couldn't believe how much they had cum. It was in her eyes and hair, and she could feel it pooling at her neck and dripping over her glazed tits in thick drops. She raised her hands and wiped the cum away from her eyes, slipping her fingers into her mouth and sucking them, then taking hold of the men's dicks once again to clean them up. She couldn't believe how good they tasted; much better than Steven. She sucked every last drop from them and even used their cocks to push the cum from her face into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, thank you sirs. You taste so yummy!" she giggled.

The men finally sat back down on the couch, satisfied it seemed, at least for now.

Andrea sat up on the table and looked down to survey the damage. Gobs of cum oozed from her fuck hole, and her face and tits dripped with their semen. She put her finger in her mouth and bit the end.

"Did I do a good job?" she asked into the camera.

"You did wonderfully, Andrea," said Adam.

"Yes, very good. But we're not finished with you yet, hun. Why don't you go get us some more drinks while we take a break?" Dean said.

Andrea's head jerked in her naughty neighbour's direction.

"What? Oh... um, ok... I guess I should get cleaned up," she stammered, looking around for her clothes.

"Oh no, my dear. That won't be necessary. Go as you are," Dean said firmly.

The other men laughed at his request, but looked at Andrea expectantly.

"Yeah sweetie, go get us the next round," said Steven, pointing to the doorway.

Andrea couldn't believe what she was being asked to do. Sure, the only person to see her in her cum-soaked state would be Kelly, but still, it made her feel like such a slut to even think about it. As if on cue, her pussy tingled and her skin broke out in goosebumps. She was excited by the thought. God... I must really be the slut I said I was, she silently mused.

Standing up and picking up her tray, Andrea felt more cum drip off her chin and slide down her firm, flat tummy to her bare, sensitive pussy lips. She struck a pose, the tray held high on her upturned palm and her other hand on her hip. Adam smiled as he continued to film her.

"Ok gentlemen, what will it be?" she asked saucily.

She took their orders and walked back to the dark hallway, still wearing her black heels and swaying her hips. Her heart raced as she approached the order window, licking a drop of cum from her upper lip. Kelly approached, but froze mid-stride as she saw Andrea, completely naked but for her high heels, and dripping with what appeared to be the thick, milky semen of several men.

Andrea shivered as Kelly looked at her, her hand over her mouth, her eyes looking like they would pop out of her head. She felt another warm load ooze from inside her cunt and slide down her inner thigh.

"Well? How do I look?" she asked, shamelessly posing for Kelly.

The exhibitionist inside Andrea was revelling in the attention, not just from the men, but from the young bartender as well. She could feel her pussy juices flowing again.

"Holy shit, Andrea..." was all Kelly could manage. "Is that...?"

Andrea nodded cheerfully, more cum dripping from her chin.

"Mmhmm. I've already made all of them cum," she said proudly.

Kelly was speechless, her eyes roaming over every inch of Andrea's sexy, sperm-glazed body. Andrea broke the silence again, ordering the men's drinks. Kelly opened her mouth to speak, then, thinking better of it, she turned away awkwardly and got the drink order. Andrea waited patiently at the window, casually running her finger up between her tits, collecting some cum and popping it into her mouth, wondering if she was tasting Dean's delicious cum, or Brian's, or both.

When Kelly returned and ogled Andrea's body again, her pulse quickened and her nipples became hard. Always the eager exhibitionist, Andrea leaned on the counter and smiled broadly at Kelly, blinking cum from one of her eyes.

"You think I'm a whore, don't you?" Andrea said boldly.

"Uh... I don't... look, I'm not going to judge-" began Kelly, blushing deeply.

"-cause I'm not. I mean, Yes, I am a whore," she giggled, then continued, "I'm just not getting paid. That guy Dean in there, he's my neighbour. I've agreed to be his naughty little slut and do whatever he wants with me. The guys are giving me tips to do things, but I would have done them for free."

Kelly looked into Andrea's eyes, judging her sincerity.

"So... you're just doing this for fun?" she finally asked.

"Well, I'm doing it because Dean wanted me to. He controls me, and I'm his fuck toy. But I'm actually loving it. God... I'm such a SLUT!" she exclaimed, smiling at the idea.

It felt good to make this confession. To admit to an almost complete stranger that Dean owned her, and could use her pussy whenever he wished. It made it more real. She loved feeling like a naughty cock-craving whore.

"Oh my god," giggled Kelly. "So, like... have they all fucked you already?"

"No, not yet," said Andrea, matter-of-factly. "Two of the men took turns fucking me and came in my pussy, the old guy I sucked off until he came in my mouth, and I sucked and stroked Dean and the black guy Brian until they came on my face and tits, as you can see."

"Wow. All that cum is from just two guys?! You must be really good to be able to handle five cocks like that," said Kelly in admiration.

"Yeah, Dean's been developing my talents."

"Are they, like, taking a break now? What do you think they'll ask you to do next?" Kelly was now leaning on the counter on one elbow. Andrea thought she must be able to smell the pungent aroma of semen off her skin and on her breath.

"Gosh, I don't know. I guess the other three guys will want to fuck me," Andrea mused.

Kelly looked her up and down again.

"Um, yeah!" she said sarcastically. "But there are five horny older guys out there... do you think they're going to want to, like, all do you at the same time?" Kelly let the question hang in the air.

"You mean are they going to fuck me in every hole at once?" asked Andrea, feeling a jolt of excitement flow through her body.

"Yeah," nodded Kelly, herself seeming to become aroused.

"Oh wow... do you think they would do that? I've never even been fucked in the ass before," admitted Andrea, her pussy getting wetter by the second.

"Hun, you just let five guys jizz in and on you like a dirty cum slut. Of course they're going to want to fuck you in every hole!" exclaimed Kelly.

"I guess I'll have to see what Dean says. If he wants him and his friends to fuck my pussy, ass, and mouth, while I jerk two cocks off, then I'll do it.," said Andrea, her face and chest feeling hot, and her pussy tingling.

"Oh my god, you poor little slut!" giggled Kelly.

"Yeah... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it."

The girls shared a laugh as Andrea collected her tray. Kelly looked at her longingly, biting the nail of her pinky finger. Suddenly, she turned and bent down to retrieve something from a nearby cupboard.

"You might need these," she said, handing Andrea a couple small, clean white towels.

"Thanks, hun," Andrea replied, taking the towels in her free hand.

"Have fun, naughty girl," Kelly said as Andrea returned to the room.

She returned to a scene that looked somewhat comical: five grown men lounging around on the leather furniture, all stark naked with flaccid penises, talking casually as if nothing was out-of-place. She smirked, then looked down at her own body, which was streaked with rivulets of cum, appreciating the fact that she was one of the actors in this erotic drama.

When the men noticed her, she was greeted by a chorus of cheers.

"You must have been quite a sight to the bartender, my dear," said Steven as Andrea approached the men and began to distribute their drinks.

"She was pretty shocked, but nice enough to give me some towels. Anyone want to help this little cum slut clean up?" she offered.

Derek was on his feet before she even finished her sentence. Dean stood as well, each of them taking a towel and carefully wiping her down, cleaning the cum from her body until-with the exception of a few sticky streaks in her hair-she was clean again.

"Thank you sirs," she chirped politely, touching each of them on the arm.

She noticed that Derek's cock was nearly fully hard again, and Dean's had begun to swell. Her pussy tingled pleasantly, and she could still smell the sex thickly lingering in the air.

"So, gentlemen, what are you going to do to me next?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking at the group with a saucy grin.

Dean put his warm hand on the small of her back, causing her stomach to flutter and her knees to become weak. Even just his touch on her skin now was enough to make her heart pound and her pussy moisten. He guided her to the large couch where Steven, Brian, and Adam were seated.

"Get on your knees and suck us until we're nice and hard again, sweetie," he instructed, putting a hand on her shoulder and pushing her down to kneel in front of Steven.

"Yes, sir," she agreed, leaning down and picking up Steven's limp dick with her left hand, and Brian's huge cock with her right.

Andrea began stroking the two men as they sipped their drinks, watching her tits jiggle as she felt their dicks swell and harden in her palms. She dipped her head and began sucking off the old man, while still jerking Brian off. After getting him back to rock hardness, she shifted across to kneel between Brian's legs, slipping his dick head between her lips and reaching across to Adam, who was already hard.

She bobbed her head on Brian's cock, taking it deep enough to bump the back of her throat as she gave Steven and Adam handjobs. Derek sat on the wide arm of the couch next to Adam, eagerly waiting his turn as Dean stood next to him, watching Andrea work.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed on Brian's throbbing cock before popping it from her mouth and moving to Adam, stroking Brian and Derek.

Adam used his hand to push her head down, making her swallow his whole length. With her hands occupied, she was unable to resist, and he fucked her mouth, his balls bouncing off her chin. Finally he let her up for air, and she gasped, spit dripping from her mouth to his hard prick.

"Damn, she didn't miss a beat," said Derek, noticing that while Adam was throat-fucking her she maintained her firm grip and quick stroking pace on his and Brian's cocks.

She giggled and moved to Derek, who eagerly guided his big dick between her spit-soaked lips. Her hands fumbled for Dean's cock, which was now as hard as the men's she had just sucked. She blew Derek with enthusiasm, looking up at him as she bobbed her head, stroking Adam and Dean rapidly. Derek rocked his hips with her rhythm, driving his cock down her throat, but she managed to suppress her gag reflex and deep-throated him like a pro.

Despite Derek's protests, Andrea finally moved on to Dean, first tickling his balls with her tongue, then licking slowly up his long shaft, her tongue circling the crown of his cock playfully. He smiled down at her, his hands on his hips, letting her work her oral magic on him. As she descended on him, taking inch after inch down her throat, she thought she might cum just from sucking him off, seeing his lustful expression above her, his firm abs, his strong chest and shoulders, his dominant air.

"Come on, honey, don't forget poor Derek," Brian interjected.

Andrea quickly reached up and gripped Derek's cock, stroking her spit along its length as her other hand was busy playing with Dean's heavy balls. After giving Dean head for a little longer than the other men, she reluctantly moved back to Steven and started her rotation anew. She worked her way along the line of horny men, sucking and stroking them until she could taste their pre-cum, and feel their hips buck against her face. She did several rounds until she ended up back at Dean, pulling his dripping shaft from her mouth and rubbing it on her face.

"Oh god, I can't take any more of this. I need to fuck this bitch!" announced Steven, jerking himself off as he stared at Andrea's ass.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers